Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583018 times)
Mpare

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:05:21 AM

I may not be so active as other users but i follow this thread every day. And i can say it's a joy reading all these about this great coin! Finally i see a coin with potential and great projects for the future! Regarding the Paypal/eBay deal i say fuck that shit. Karma is made for another reason and has great features that will make it stand out anyway. It may take a little longer but we don't need that kind of stuff. At least for now as there are 3-4 devs and you sure have lot of work to do guys. I mean lot of work for 3-4 people to make current projects perfect and they really are great projects (Kosmost once said "if it's not broken you haven't really touched it" !). You (we) are doing great. Move slow and steady. Personally i don't give a damn about current price. It may as well stay there or even lower so more people can join us. Great things are to come. We are not dumpers. We like to believe in something. Just my 2 cents..excuse my English.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:28:36 AM

I may not be so active as other users but i follow this thread every day. And i can say it's a joy reading all these about this great coin! Finally i see a coin with potential and great projects for the future! Regarding the Paypal/eBay deal i say fuck that shit. Karma is made for another reason and has great features that will make it stand out anyway. It may take a little longer but we don't need that kind of stuff. At least for now as there are 3-4 devs and you sure have lot of work to do guys. I mean lot of work for 3-4 people to make current projects perfect and they really are great projects (Kosmost once said "if it's not broken you haven't really touched it" !). You (we) are doing great. Move slow and steady. Personally i don't give a damn about current price. It may as well stay there or even lower so more people can join us. Great things are to come. We are not dumpers. We like to believe in something. Just my 2 cents..excuse my English.

man. if i where to sit there and look at exchanges i would have three hart attacks already. i stopped paying attention. all i worry now is that i can get Kos as many members converted into karma as possible. Karma is a machine and it needs fuel : )

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:02:23 AM

Good stuff.  Thanks for the kind words of support.  This is a battle of survival of the fittest and a belief in a profitable future with a focus on doing good.  We have a solid team and want it to grow.  If you think you can help, PM us.

I have reached out on behalf of the team to 37coins.com today.  This is just one of the many projects we are working on.  You don't need to be a hacker coder to make a difference in this game.  We need help with marketing, communication, investor outreach, strategic planning, and all around simple administrative tasks.  Adding value to the community is paramount to its success.    

We love that everyone is supporting by holding tight, but please consider joining us if you have an extra 10 or 15 minutes a day, you can make a real difference.  Smiley

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
ShawnLeary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:07:39 AM

If you want to win millions of Karma?  please consider a 100,000k minimum bet in our KarmaWorldCup.org!  Raising funds in the process for a great charity!  World Cup media is about to kick into high gear.  We can really tag along with this fervor with a huge prize pool.  Current prize pool over 24M KARMs Smiley

ShawnLeary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:18:54 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 04:55:19 AM by ShawnLeary

Also, from a purely technical vantage point, our miner rewards decrease by 75% next month, around June 23rd. So far we have handled the release of over 52B coins in just 3.5 months!  The scarcity that will be created with this reduction should also raise the price.  We have 6B coins left to release before June 23rd.  

karmala

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:51:09 AM

Dear Karmenions,

Thank you for raising 18Mio Karma for Peyton Evans Family. They need 30.000$ to pay for medical expenses. There are donations coming in from Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Fluttercoin, Reddcoin, Emc2 and Karmacoin. This is the first time that coins unite in a fundraising effort. However, the fundraising goal is not reached yet. The family has also made clear that it is not only money they need. It is also our mental support and that we care about this which helps them. So, it is ok to give just a little amount. The NUMBER of donations is at least as important as their height....

donation address (can also be found in the first and third link):

KFfYTKFFvQWKXkgZX5TAbzUv2djsqc6gqX

http://www.coinwrite.org/articles/peyton-evans-passes-away/
https://www.headfunder.com/campaigns/prayforpeyton/
http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmashares/comments/25in8u/peyton_evans_needs_your_help/

your KarmaKaguy

note: repost on other sites if you like

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
mouseman

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:07:56 AM

18 Million? NICE GUYS!
Who else can help? Get a high 5 from me.
I really like the multi-coin unity endeavor on this charity to help the family.
Anyone?

Dear Karmenions,

Thank you for raising 18Mio Karma for Peyton Evans Family. They need 30.000$ to pay for medical expenses. There are donations coming in from Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Fluttercoin, Reddcoin, Emc2 and Karmacoin. This is the first time that coins unite in a fundraising effort. However, the fundraising goal is not reached yet. The family has also made clear that it is not only money they need. It is also our mental support and that we care about this which helps them. So, it is ok to give just a little amount. The NUMBER of donations is at least as important as their height....

http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmashares/comments/25in8u/peyton_evans_needs_your_help/

your KarmaKaguy

karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:13:00 AM

18 Million? NICE GUYS!
Who else can help? Get a high 5 from me.
I really like the multi-coin unity endeavor on this charity to help the family.
Anyone?

Dear Karmenions,

your KarmaKaguy

and if you dont have any Karma and reallly cant aquire some, pm me and I will send you some which you can then send to the family. This is good Karma from me to you. This is good Karma for you!

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:18:38 AM

There is a good trend on Mintpal. I think it will remain, so I took another push to 43. Now is the time to get your part of this great journey. No more 20-s!
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:23:56 AM

There is a good trend on Mintpal. I think it will remain, so I took another push to 43. Now is the time to get your part of this great journey. No more 20-s!

Better brace yourselves this could be a steep climb Smiley

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:24:12 AM

make some more gambling sites for KARM
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:24:38 AM

Good morning my friends  Smiley I am very busy because I am changing my living place these couple of weeks but I will be back and more active than never !  Cool

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
easteagle13

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:35:53 AM

Good morning my friends  Smiley I am very busy because I am changing my living place these couple of weeks but I will be back and more active than never !  Cool

Good morning Delaforetnoire, same here we've move to the new home, so I'm installing many things at the moment. Cheers. BTW your place looks awesome.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
Delaforetnoire

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:42:53 AM

You will have more nice picture soon  Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:50:14 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 08:05:57 AM by Alphi

Karm looking DAMN fine today! Big, respectable buys coming in from people who have finally realised the potential of this magnificent creation haha

I've was PM'd yesterday by a dev of another coin that three guys who made a killing on the PND and DRK pumps are looking at buying into Karm. Looking at those 100 and 40 LTC buys I would say one of em has already started haha

Nethash looking real healthy as well, good things!

thanks for the tipoff... on the face of it, it looks like your information was reliable..

it should be an interesting day ahead... I have noticed that usually the buying action happens during US daytime hours and most of the selling happens over night US time so its interesting to see buying pressure right now before most US traders are even awake.

from the anecdotal evidence it would appear that most buyers are Americans (which would make sense since 99% of the karma conversation is in English) and most miner/sellers are not (perhaps because it is easier to buy gridseeds if you are closer to china)...

when this coin first launched I thought that it might be botnet operators doing all the dumping... but now I am increasingly leaning towards the idea that it is probably Chinese gridseed (ASIC) miners who have easy access both cheap ASICS and cheap electricity.

interesting times ahead indeed...

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:28:25 AM

Do not forget to put lill.com to your signature!
Delaforetnoire

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:43:03 AM

Karm looking DAMN fine today! Big, respectable buys coming in from people who have finally realised the potential of this magnificent creation haha

I've was PM'd yesterday by a dev of another coin that three guys who made a killing on the PND and DRK pumps are looking at buying into Karm. Looking at those 100 and 40 LTC buys I would say one of em has already started haha

thanks for the tipoff... on the face of it, it looks like your information was reliable..

it should be an interesting day ahead... I have noticed that usually the buying action happens during US daytime hours and most of the selling happens over night US time so its interesting to see buying pressure right now before most US traders are even awake.

from the anecdotal evidence it would appear that most buyers are Americans (which would make sense since 99% of the karma conversation is in English) and most miner/sellers are not (perhaps because it is easier to buy gridseeds if you are closer to china)...

when this coin first launched I thought that it might be botnet operators doing all the dumping... but now I am increasingly leaning towards the idea that it is probably Chinese gridseed (ASIC) miners who have easy access both cheap ASICS and cheap electricity.

Well, after our next reward step, these ASICS miners will go to another coins, we will see way less dumping if we are right with this theory.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:20:23 AM

Awesome, as long as some true Karma supporters got some cheap coins before the big buys I've done my bit Smiley

BitTanker

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:47:12 AM

Vote!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.new#new

Cheesy

Karmacoin enthusiast! Doing good is good! - Social Network: http://karmashare.me - *beta Search Engine: http://www.lill.com by Karmacoin/Karmashares
learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:08:47 PM

Not much going on but price is up and good trading volume today. Should make some of the more nervous Karma owners happy. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: