Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583025 times)
altcoingood

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:40:31 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 02:55:00 PM by altcoingood

for full disclosure i never had any coins or shares in the llc which in hindsight was not a bad decision. i hold a little under 50 mio coins.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:36:44 AM

Forget the past.

With trello, KARMA TEAM=COMMUNITY, everyone that wants to help is a part of the team now. Everyone who helps, will be "in the loop"

By the community, for the community.

GOOD NEWS, our KARMA API will be available soon(max of 3 weeks),

then we will run tests before finally making the access, public. Our bounty for that, is 0.32 BTC Donation address---->>>>  12RVXoccgLy8o4GyeUULRmYhaaEL2emvQD
Present Fund Balance is: 0.05340089, we only need at least 36 persons to send in 0.0075BTC to complete the needed amount

With KARMA API, other developers will be able to easily integrate KARMA into their SITES, GAMES and OTHER APPS, making Karma adoption easier, it will also take us a step closer to one of our aim to bring KARMA to those "who need it most".

Great!
Don't have btc but I can donate Karma, that's about 2mill Karma at current prices, right?

Right! You're very good in math I see.

So can we donate in Karma?

CERTAINLY. Thanks bondi!

Just to give a heads up...totally unexpected, I hope he is just sick of fever or something...

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
MultiDice

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 10:02:22 AM

p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:30:06 AM

MINTPAL – PLANS FOR V2 MIGRATION - September 17, 2014
http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/17/mintpal-plans-for-v2-migration/

At this stage, we are not removing any coins from V1 in the migration.
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:38:08 AM

that's great news.. one weight lifted off the community shoulders... now we just need to stop arguing with people who have no stake in the coin and get more organised around building Karma services.

I just set up my linux dev environment and I'm learning PHP so I will try to help out more with the housekeeping. I already have decades of programming experience.. I just never bothered to learn web programming so I was not of much use to the community which was mainly focussed on building websites in the past.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
easteagle13

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:10:12 PM

that's great news.. one weight lifted off the community shoulders... now we just need to stop arguing with people who have no stake in the coin and get more organised around building Karma services.

I just set up my linux dev environment and I'm learning PHP so I will try to help out more with the housekeeping. I already have decades of programming experience.. I just never bothered to learn web programming so I was not of much use to the community which was mainly focussed on building websites in the past.

+1,  2 good news you got there!

By the way...the new website I showed last night(my side of the globe) is geared towards the laymen, If you have a friend that you want to be introduced to Karma, this will be a great tool to use. With simple Karma explanation, Karma price ticker, image gallery, our bounties, our promotions and more. http://easteagle13.wix.com/karma. I have written an offer to an organization who may be interested with our digital currency, let's hope they will be interested for a collaboration.

Secure the servers! Trademarks and Logos are owned by the community, right from the start, no matter who paid the most for them. As Alphi have outlined. I hope that by next week we are discussing business developments, instead of throwing mud at each other's faces  Wink.

We would like to usher everyone to the reinvigorated Karma! Let us remove walls and fences. Let's build bridges instead.

Go Karma!

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:20:25 PM

This is first KARMA service I ever used. And I am addicted already, lol
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:46:12 PM

great.. at least now the people who wanted to get rich quick have somewhere to spend their coins instead of dumping them on exchanges lol

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 01:46:39 PM

Whatever sense of community rules and normative behavior that you think I need to follow for some grand fidelity test to prove worthiness have got you where you are today.  I have no interest in perpetuating that sham.

then become part of the community and stop trying to own it.. its really not that difficult is it?

I'm not trying to own anything.  I was offering a centralized home for servers/services and money for continued development.  I was offering to acquire the trademark and hold in a non-profit for the public trust.   I was offering to bring a sense of order and purpose for the coinbase and community.  Structure.

None of that apparently appeals to you.

And I'm not going to "join" your community by mining for a dead coin that is headed down a path that is no longer pro-social (viz dice games?).  I'm not going to buy your coin to prop it up.  I'm not one of you.  I have no desire to be a "fellow-sufferer"

You know, I wonder how far along Karma would be if people like you spent half the time actually doing something productive for this coinbase instead of coming onto this board trying to show how smart you think you are.  You only have so much time on this planet and I doubt your dying breath will "that'll show them." ;-)

Lead or Follow or Get out the way.

I meant it sincerely that a man is a reflection of the company he keeps.  I can tell you that I have absolutely no interest in being associated with people like you Alphi.  You remind me of those kids who's parents praised them for everything they did as part of the "winningest generation" who in all likelihood are still living in their moms basement :p

All offers rescinded until the community figures out what it wants to be when and if it grows up.

-dvd

BTW I noticed you did not provide ANY comment around what advantage your coinbase offers?  What problems does it solve?  Who is your target audience?  Why do they care?   Maybe start with a SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats analysis) to help inform your answers...

Here's a link for the lazy : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWOT_analysis

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
socoban

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:07:32 PM

great.. at least now the people who wanted to get rich quick have somewhere to spend their coins instead of dumping them on exchanges lol

Actually I loaded there 1 million, and when I had almost 1.9 million KARM portfolio that dice game denied to accept my high stakes. So I withdrew 1,1 million and keep there the rest to play in future. I am in profit on this:) Owner should load it with some serious money, it is boring to play it for peanuts.
easteagle13

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:10:35 PM

Actually I loaded there 1 million, and when I had almost 1.9 million KARM portfolio that dice game denied to accept my high stakes. So I withdrew 1,1 million and keep there the rest to play in future. I am in profit on this:) Owner should load it with some serious money, it is boring to play it for peanuts.

Cheesy It's good you guys like it, we will encourage any game maker to make a game for karma and place it in our websites. Anything that can create awareness about our coin is a good thing. We are waiting for ptman for his Karma collector too, I got the java file but I don't know how to place it in the page to be playable online.

p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:41:48 PM

Whatever sense of community rules and normative behavior that you think I need to follow for some grand fidelity test to prove worthiness have got you where you are today.  I have no interest in perpetuating that sham.

then become part of the community and stop trying to own it.. its really not that difficult is it?

I'm not trying to own anything.  I was offering a centralized home for servers/services and money for continued development.  I was offering to acquire the trademark and hold in a non-profit for the public trust.   I was offering to bring a sense of order and purpose for the coinbase and community.  Structure.

None of that apparently appeals to you.

And I'm not going to "join" your community by mining for a dead coin that is headed down a path that is no longer pro-social (viz dice games?).  I'm not going to buy your coin to prop it up.  I'm not one of you.  I have no desire to be a "fellow-sufferer"

You know, I wonder how far along Karma would be if people like you spent half the time actually doing something productive for this coinbase instead of coming onto this board trying to show how smart you think you are.  You only have so much time on this planet and I doubt your dying breath will "that'll show them." ;-)

Lead or Follow or Get out the way.

I meant it sincerely that a man is a reflection of the company he keeps.  I can tell you that I have absolutely no interest in being associated with people like you Alphi.  You remind me of those kids who's parents praised them for everything they did as part of the "winningest generation" who in all likelihood are still living in their moms basement :p

All offers rescinded until the community figures out what it wants to be when and if it grows up.

-dvd

BTW I noticed you did not provide ANY comment around what advantage your coinbase offers?  What problems does it solve?  Who is your target audience?  Why do they care?   Maybe start with a SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats analysis) to help inform your answers...

Here's a link for the lazy : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWOT_analysis

Thank you for your understanding that any crypto community won`t fit in your nice clean time table. Maybe you will remember what was the first and most important purpose of any crypto coin. Actually bitwho wrote it. As I told you 3 times: this is not the real business world. No one in crypto want to play by such rules. This is a game changer, not a chain to enslave another people to somebody's personal ambitions. Our target audience is everybody. What you clearly don`t understand is that you or anybody else can not run successful coin without having a strong community behind. Your business plans (very vague indeed...) can not compare to the hundreds of karmanians. No matter how slow you are, I am sure you can understand it. It took me 1 day to understand it. I really appreciate your  enlightenment about growing up. Alphi and all other karmanians always knew we must grow.....in numbers.
socoban

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:57:37 PM

Cheesy It's good you guys like it, we will encourage any game maker to make a game for karma and place it in our websites. Anything that can create awareness about our coin is a good thing. We are waiting for ptman for his Karma collector too, I got the java file but I don't know how to place it in the page to be playable online.

Lol, I bancrupted it. It does not allow me to bet even 30000 KARM now. If dice game owner wants to make it serious, he will have to buy few hounded million of KARM, it is not worth even to set automatic bot to gamble it like this.
easteagle13

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:14:54 PM

OUR TELEGRAM/WEBOGRAM APP IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR OUR REAL TIME CHAT.

1. You need a US phone number to activate the app if you want to stay anonymous, use pinger. http://pinger.com/tfw/

"You  need to create an account before you can receive SMS online and you can only choose from US numbers. It might take a few minutes for the site to load, just be patient. Once you have started to register, the site will ask for your US zip code so that a number belonging to the same area could be provided to you. Just enter 47715 as a zip code, or Google for others if you'd like to. You'll then be provided with a list of phone numbers to choose from. Choose any one number and you're done. You'll see the SMS on the site, the moment it receives the SMS. You can even download a mobile version of Pinger."

You will be given a set of US PHONE NUMBERS THAT CAN RECEIVE SMS, YOU WILL USE THAT TO ACTIVATE TELEGRAM OR WEBOGRAM, that will be your PHONE NUMBER, keeping you anonymous.

2. Once you got the PHONE NUMBER NEEDED, CHOOSE a TELEGRAM APP THAT FITS YOU https://telegram.org/

3. Once you have activated your TELEGRAM/WEBOGRAM, please send a message to me so you can be added to our group. DONT MAKE YOUR NUMBER PUBLIC.

We will wait for you we have so much to talk about. As much as possible use the same BTT nick for TELEGRAM

mashac

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:25:57 PM

Lol, I bancrupted it. It does not allow me to bet even 30000 KARM now. If dice game owner wants to make it serious, he will have to buy few hounded million of KARM, it is not worth even to set automatic bot to gamble it like this.

You are lucky... it restricted me to 3000 something bet after a few wins... Why he has no invest option? it would have saved him..
easteagle13

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:26:43 PM

You are lucky... it restricted me to 3000 something bet after a few wins... Why he has no invest option? it would have saved him..

I will message him so he can post an address.

socoban

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:39:46 PM

I think he loaded it just with 1 million KARM. Since I won 900,000 KARM there is not much to win now:)  When I started with it, it allowed me to bet even 160,000. I am sure, he will load it with more KARM soon, losing 1 million on first day is not that dangerous for him. Or he has some daily limit there.  Anyway, I can confirm, I was able to load and withdraw money instantly and that my winning probability was even higher than 50%:) This dice game is simply awesome:)
Chargin

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:42:02 PM

Roll Eyes Please do not encourage people to gamble. If you use it and you can handle it that's fine, but don't encourage others because some people will lose and some people may even become addicted.

Chargin.

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
MultiDice

Activity: 322

We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 05:53:34 PM

I think he loaded it just with 1 million KARM. Since I won 900,000 KARM there is not much to win now:)  When I started with it, it allowed me to bet even 160,000. I am sure, he will load it with more KARM soon, losing 1 million on first day is not that dangerous for him. Or he has some daily limit there.  Anyway, I can confirm, I was able to load and withdraw money instantly and that my winning probability was even higher than 50%:) This dice game is simply awesome:)

Congrats, that was some lucky bets Wink

I should be able to fill the bankroll with few millions, but just in case someone is willing to donate towards the bankroll and make it even bigger, here is the address.

KMnKwgm44aAH7RADu58GXkdpa8EzJV8rfF

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 10:36:50 PM

I agree 100% with everything Alphi is talking about.

Alphi summed up very well.

Take your duck and GTFO.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: