Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:10:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260264 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:06:43 PM

sorry but the OP is wrong. myriadcoin was the first coin with groestl algorithm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:45:50 PM

No matter who was first. The most important thing that the coin represents. Diamond is a very promising coin. Much more worthwhile than Peercoin and Novacoin

P.s Diamond  is clearly in need of large quantities of trade exchangers.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 09:09:41 PM

Much more worthwhile than Peercoin and Novacoin

we have high respect of this both coins
they are the first POS coins and our anchestors
back in the time diamond was just a clone of them and standing in their shadow

with diamond evolution we try to change that
but still they are our roots and we owe em respect

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:17:03 PM

No matter who was first. The most important thing that the coin represents. Diamond is a very promising coin. Much more worthwhile than Peercoin and Novacoin

P.s Diamond  is clearly in need of large quantities of trade exchangers.

certainly however i dont agree with lies or misinformation being shown in coins. which has been done. Also i dont agree with how the original devs made DMD after making 6+ other PnD coins

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 09:24:27 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 03:39:34 PM by cryptonit

certainly however i dont agree with lies or misinformation being shown in coins. which has been done. Also i dont agree with how the original devs made DMD after making 6+ other PnD coins

we dont like that too.....
we will fix FAQ posting and add myriadcoin & groestcoin as coins which implemented groestl already

A: groestl is a algo not developed for cryptocoins but as a general purpose security algorythm same as SHA256 (bitcoin algo)
myriadcoin & groestlcoin where the first which used this great algorythm for a crypto currency
and diamond will take a similar approach of implementation so grs able miningsoftware will be able mine dmd too
compared to scrypt it have less power useage and heat production on most GPU even below x11

but original devs left diamond
they didnt realize the power of the name and a comunity thats working hard for success

like we dont account the mistakes of your parents as your mistakes

i expect u do the same to us and respect that diamond evolution have a new team that have nothing to do with original coin dev

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:43:16 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 10:06:24 PM by shveicar

Quote from: cryptonit
we have high respect of this both coins
they are the first POS coins and our anchestors
back in the time diamond was just a clone of them and standing in their shadow

with diamond evolution we try to change that
but still they are our roots and we owe em respect

Respect is good. However, many do not know that Litecoin, too, is a clone Tenebrix coin (https://litecoin.info/History_of_cryptocurrency). But LTC developers prefer not to mention it.
Competition is not possible without a fight, the main thing that was good support from investors and developers. Diamond is much faster than PPC and NVC and has a small number of coins and a good name. I think that is why it is much more likely to succeed.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 11:15:49 PM

Competition is not possible without a fight,
competition and respect can happen at same time
this should be the case in sport and in business

we dont have a fight with any coin
its true its a evolution process a survivor of the fittest
but we dont have to fight our competition

the way we go into this competition is presenting our own skills our strenght
and not by disturbing the others to show their skills

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 11:41:17 PM

Hey everyone,

I wanted to give you an update and a bit of re-cap on a few things that had happened within the last 7 days. We have started making some positive vibes in the crypto community. We have a professional Twitter crypto veteran with great connections who spreads the word about us. Several news articles about our coin have appeared and all with very encouraging words. The price has been steadily growing now being 4x of that than a week before.

We’re also vigorously pursuing development of mining software for ARM based and other mobile devices so quite soon we shall see an explosion of interest as we reach further and further into the new markets.

We are building traction fast. We base our brand on fairness and availability to all people; especially with the new mining software and merged mining we are going to be a very popular and secure coin.

There are still plenty of things to do and we are literally working round the clock to deliver. But as they say if there’s a skill, stubbornness and optimism one can always prevail.

The future's bright, if you ask me Smiley

Regards,
         Alex

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 12:26:37 AM

https://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/pair/dmd/btc/cryptsy/1-month
scroll down to orderbook

easy visible there is like no dmd u can buy below 0.0014
so even if cryptsy show like 0.0009 its just because everyone fear to jump across that hughe 0.0005 gap

i tell ya no fear everything u buy below 0.002 is cheap for now

jepistons

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:05:38 AM

The Groestl algorithm is possibly the single most GPU-efficient algorithm implemented in any coin  on the market. A comparison between many different algorithms shows that it has the lowest power consumption, heat, No ASIC currently exists for it   Smiley let it shine let it shine
jepistons

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:59:02 PM

we shall see what happens dmd is a long term most miners wont even sell cause if they do POS has to start all over Smiley
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:13:11 PM

when we are at pos someone should set up a multipool , worked wonderfull for many other coins and will probably give a nice boost Smiley
bumblebee33

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:44:48 PM

I think it is a great idea to revive old coins with great names. The Groestl algorithm is currently considered the coolest mining algorithm.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 07:32:00 PM

Interested to see where this goes now. But these price moves are crazy!

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 07:34:39 PM

So I've been a big supporter of DMD- at least mining it and trading it! So like some other cryptos, I am promoting it as a payment method (despite massive swings lately) for my physical "Goxxed for the Last Time!" Physical silver and silver plated coins, please pop over and take a look Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508380

Any questions about payment with DMD, let me know. Also any thoughts, please let me know Smiley

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 08:44:19 PM

when we are at pos someone should set up a multipool , worked wonderfull for many other coins and will probably give a nice boost Smiley

multipool would be only way asic owners (sha256 and scrypt) can get their hands on dmd once we switched to groestl

so it would be nice to give them this opportunity and in same time support the coin with buy demand from multipool

someone who is interested run such a pool in partnership with us?

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 11:28:16 PM

Hey Community!

we’ve cooked something for you … a cooking competition… yes, it’s not a joke.

Waiting patiently for the upcoming great changes to Diamond Coin can be strenuous and very taxing on our body. Constant checking for latest updates on Twitter, Facebook and the community forum is no joy if we feel hungry.

What’s even worse, our energy levels fall dramatically when we start thinking about Grøstl algorithm.

That hard to pronounce marvel of cryptographic technology, which is going to revolutionise the way people mine coins, can still be a mystery to most people. We decided to break the wall of uncertainty as we found the way to show you how good Grøslt is.

It’s still some time before you will be able to put your mining gear on it, but for now you have an opportunity to smell it, feel it and taste it.

Follow this simple recipe to taste the future and if successful scoop the prize for the best looking Grøstl dish:
Groestl/Gröslt/Grøstl

The roots of this dish date back to the early days of the Austrian-Hungarian Empire. From the German “rösten”, which means to roast, the dish was created to recycle leftover meat without sacrificing taste.

Ingredients
leftover boiled or roast pork/beef
2 or 3 mountain potatoes
1 large onion
butter/lard
salt and pepper to taste
1 egg

Preparation
Peel the potatoes and boil them in lightly salted water. When they’re soft and cooked just right (be sure not to overcook), let them cool and cut them into slices.
In an iron pan greased with butter/lard, fry the sliced onion and add the slices of potato.
Simmer the vegetables together and regularly break apart the slices of well-browned potato with a wooden spoon.
Add the sliced meat leftovers and cook for a few minutes together with the other ingredients. Add salt, pepper or other spices (marjoram, parsley, chives, savory, thyme, caraway seed) as needed.

The above is provided as a guide only, you can choose your own method. You can browse Google for inspiration.

Rules of the competition:

1. Make a dish.

2. Take a photo of it with your nickname written on a piece of paper.

3. Enjoy your meal.

4. Submit the photo to the Diamond community forum through the external image hosting service.

5. Wait for the results and if successful win the prize of 10 DMDs.

* Competition starts on Monday 28th April midnight and finishes on Friday 2nd May 12PM GMT.

Please remember, the way you present your dish is important. To increase your chances of winning avoid taking pictures in poorly light places. Think of the layout and colours. Adding a fried egg on top without sacrificing the general look will give you more points for difficulty.

NOTICE for those on a diet. This is a high calorie dish which for sure will give you massive energy kick and possibly add a few millimeters in your thighs or abdominal area. Consume in moderation and treat it as a treat Smiley

To avoid funny Google Images business, we require you writing your nickname on a piece of paper next to the dish so we know it’s legit. Smiley

---

I’m not taking part in the competition as I’ll be in the jury and don’t want to cause a conflict of interest, but here’s my take on it:

There’s certainly a room for improvement but believe me, if it smells, feels and tastes like it does.. that hash function is a winner. Smiley

DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRIES IN THIS THREAD, THEY WILL BE REJECTED (REGISTERING ON THE COMMUNITY FORUM TAKES SECONDS - if you're not a bot possibly longer) SO NO EXCUSES

exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:09:58 AM

Hey Community!

we’ve cooked something for you … a cooking competition… yes, it’s not a joke.

Waiting patiently for the upcoming great changes to Diamond Coin can be strenuous and very taxing on our body. Constant checking for latest updates on Twitter, Facebook and the community forum is no joy if we feel hungry.

What’s even worse, our energy levels fall dramatically when we start thinking about Grøstl algorithm.

That hard to pronounce marvel of cryptographic technology, which is going to revolutionise the way people mine coins, can still be a mystery to most people. We decided to break the wall of uncertainty as we found the way to show you how good Grøslt is.

It’s still some time before you will be able to put your mining gear on it, but for now you have an opportunity to smell it, feel it and taste it.

Follow this simple recipe to taste the future and if successful scoop the prize for the best looking Grøstl dish:
Groestl/Gröslt/Grøstl

The roots of this dish date back to the early days of the Austrian-Hungarian Empire. From the German “rösten”, which means to roast, the dish was created to recycle leftover meat without sacrificing taste.

Ingredients
leftover boiled or roast pork/beef
2 or 3 mountain potatoes
1 large onion
butter/lard
salt and pepper to taste
1 egg

Preparation
Peel the potatoes and boil them in lightly salted water. When they’re soft and cooked just right (be sure not to overcook), let them cool and cut them into slices.
In an iron pan greased with butter/lard, fry the sliced onion and add the slices of potato.
Simmer the vegetables together and regularly break apart the slices of well-browned potato with a wooden spoon.
Add the sliced meat leftovers and cook for a few minutes together with the other ingredients. Add salt, pepper or other spices (marjoram, parsley, chives, savory, thyme, caraway seed) as needed.

The above is provided as a guide only, you can choose your own method. You can browse Google for inspiration.

Rules of the competition:

1. Make a dish.

2. Take a photo of it with your nickname written on a piece of paper.

3. Enjoy your meal.

4. Submit the photo to the Diamond community forum through the external image hosting service.

5. Wait for the results and if successful win the prize of 10 DMDs.

* Competition starts on Monday 28th April midnight and finishes on Friday 2nd May 12PM GMT.

Please remember, the way you present your dish is important. To increase your chances of winning avoid taking pictures in poorly light places. Think of the layout and colours. Adding a fried egg on top without sacrificing the general look will give you more points for difficulty.

NOTICE for those on a diet. This is a high calorie dish which for sure will give you massive energy kick and possibly add a few millimeters in your thighs or abdominal area. Consume in moderation and treat it as a treat Smiley

To avoid funny Google Images business, we require you writing your nickname on a piece of paper next to the dish so we know it’s legit. Smiley

---

I’m not taking part in the competition as I’ll be in the jury and don’t want to cause a conflict of interest, but here’s my take on it:

There’s certainly a room for improvement but believe me, if it smells, feels and tastes like it does.. that hash function is a winner. Smiley

DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRIES IN THIS THREAD, THEY WILL BE REJECTED (REGISTERING ON THE COMMUNITY FORUM TAKES SECONDS - if you're not a bot possibly longer) SO NO EXCUSES

id LOVE to eat that now Cheesy
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 08:35:40 AM

i am form austria and i can tell ya

a "g'restl" as we call it (written "gröstl") is a meal that is different in like every family

their is only one basic between them all

potatos & and roast in a pan

some go with meat and onions
some with leftover sausage
some even go with vegetarian like toffu

most combine with a egg on top of it

some add nuddles and let it mutate into a so called "grenadiermarsch"

and there lot variants of herbs possible

basic would be just pepper and salt
but i strongly suggest go with majoran too or an italian herb mix

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 12:12:28 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 01:02:38 PM by cryptonit

everyone is waiting.....
i can tell ya at least a bit from inside the diamond core team

basical we are done.... with the wallet
so we use the leftover time until wallet release with additional testing
(we aim to release it around 2 week pre first trigger will be activated)
and to implement a very reduced version of the upcoming UI redesign (basical just same color stile and maybe a few icons from new UI)

for the wallet update after this one
we have planed a major ui update and some gimmicks added to the wallet

dont forget to take part in the g'restl cooking contest!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=588980.msg6454511#msg6454511

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: