Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260221 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 01:30:14 AM

come home broke and hungry and with the wife mad just not to change things for too long!

haha...  Smiley so true

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 02:05:30 AM

Other coins.... mine them , trade them, whatever.. let the fittest survive Wink
That's what the Evolution is all about and we are all for that! Smiley

wow didnt know u able produce such a gem
i love this wording  Cool

could be a new slogan!

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
morrisonsa

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:26:51 AM

I have put around 210 Mh/s at this coin and only found 3 blocks in last few hours. Has anybody finding anything ?

Solomining is not like pool mining in that it is not a combined effort, but individual efforts by each of your hash sources (gpus/cpu).

I.e. I have 150mhs combined hash, but thats off 20gpus. So when I'm solomining diamond, I have 20 gpus each doing their own thing towards their own block, which is why sometimes you'll go a few hours with none, but then have 10 in an hour as your cards solve them.

Vs a pool, where all 20 gpus are working towards solving ONE block at a time.
polanskiman

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:38:20 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 02:25:34 AM by polanskiman

Solo mining now. First block found. 17Mh with 4x280x Gigabyte GPUs. I am mining under Xubuntu 12.04.4  LTS (x64) with SPH-sgminer 4.1.0-103-g00015

Here's my config for those that might want to see. I am sure hash can be improved. Just haven't started tweaking yet. The below config was taken from the one I am using for my Litecoin rig. I simply disabled some options so don't pay attention to those. I will be updating this config though if/when I improve the hash rate so keep an eye on it.

Code:
{
"pools" : [
        {
                "poolname" : "Solo Mining",
                "url" : "http://192.168.1.2:17772",
                "user" : "polanskiman.solo",
                "pass" : "12345"
        }
]
"_api-listen" : true,
"_api-allow" : "W:127.0.0.1",
"_api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"_api-port" : "4028",
"_device" : "0,1,2,3",
"intensity" : "13",
"_difficulty-multiplier" : "0.0039062500",
"_rawintensity" : "8191",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"worksize" : "256",
"thread-concurrency" : "0",
"shaders" : "2048",
"gpu-engine" : "1060,1040,1045,1060",
"gpu-memclock" : "1500,1500,1500,1500",
"gpu-powertune" : "0",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"auto-gpu" : true,
"auto-fan" : true,
"gpu-fan" : "50-100",
"temp-cutoff" : "89",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-target" : "75",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"failover-only" : true,
"_scrypt" : true,
"_vectors" : "1",
"kernel" : "groestlcoin",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-vddc" : "0.000",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"hotplug" : "5",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "1",
"expiry" : "120",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin"
}

and for info here goes my output:

Code:
sgminer 4.1.0-103-g00015 - Started: [2014-05-10 13:20:16]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(5s):16.87M (avg):16.96Mh/s | A:29  R:0  HW:0  WU:0.246/m
ST: 9  SS: 0  NB: 16  LW: 0  GF: 0  RF: 0
Connected to Solo Mining (longpoll) diff 27 as user polanskiman.solo
Block: 97670ea4...  Diff:27  Started: [13:36:26]  Best share: 76
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[P]ool management [G]PU management [S]ettings [D]isplay options [Q]uit
 GPU 0:  60.0C 2203RPM | 4.274M/4.301Mh/s | R:  0.0% HW:0 WU:0.062/m I:13
 GPU 1:  60.0C 1937RPM | 4.170M/4.182Mh/s | R:  0.0% HW:0 WU:0.062/m I:13
 GPU 2:  61.0C 2175RPM | 4.178M/4.192Mh/s | R:  0.0% HW:0 WU:0.062/m I:13
 GPU 3:  61.0C 2016RPM | 4.279M/4.294Mh/s | R:  0.0% HW:0 WU:0.062/m I:13

Questions? recommendations? Don't hesitate.
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:40:06 AM

Hey everyone,

I wanted to give you an update and a bit of re-cap on a few things that had happened within the last 7 days. We have started making some positive vibes in the crypto community. We have a professional Twitter crypto veteran with great connections who spreads the word about us. Several news articles about our coin have appeared and all with very encouraging words. The price has been steadily growing now being 4x of that than a week before.

We’re also vigorously pursuing development of mining software for ARM based and other mobile devices so quite soon we shall see an explosion of interest as we reach further and further into the new markets.

We are building traction fast. We base our brand on fairness and availability to all people; especially with the new mining software and merged mining we are going to be a very popular and secure coin.

There are still plenty of things to do and we are literally working round the clock to deliver. But as they say if there’s a skill, stubbornness and optimism one can always prevail.

The future's bright, if you ask me Smiley

Regards,
         Alex

Remember those days?

What do you think it will take to get back to that?

Are you aware that you are on the edge of the cliff, at the failsafe point-of-no-return, and that you run a very high risk of never getting back?

I'm telling you, you need to get serious with serious damage control and get rid of the flippancy. Appearance and perception are 99% of the game and continual flippancy in the face of important and pressing challenges is beginning to make you guys look like flakes. In the last 24 hours we've heard about the 'great news' of a new listing on a no-name exchange (whose beta website is a joke - come on, you can't be serious) and seen a re-post of a half-baked status report from last Tuesday, and with that we're back to silly comments about new slogans and the like and embarrassing, on-our-knees, pleading with people not to leave. Re-read the quote above, and ask youself when you'll be back to that, and that's when you'll be able to start joking around again without looking like [put the noun of choice here].

BTW, as noted in the quote above, the huge price increase was BEFORE the wallet release, not after. Currently, price is actually down when compared to pre wallet release . . . What do you think incorrect information, especially when used to try and generate a positive spin, does to everyone's perception of you and DMD? (I'll give you a hint, it borders on fraudulence . . .)

show me another coin that would survive such a desaster with  300% value gain compared to pre wallet release

You've got real issues to deal with, both technical and PR. The technical may take time due to its nature, but I don't understand why it's taking you so long to cut the crap and get serious. People ask serious questions, and they are ignored or blown over with a level of flippancy that would make Britney Spears proud.

What's the status on Cryptsy support tickets?

usertickets get closed instant
our tickets are in second level support but no updates or questions from their side
even if we feeded em all infos that could be possible be usefull for em

My ticket is still open. I guess it depends on the type of ticket . . .

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 07:38:09 AM

thx for ur help  Cool
i understand u wana guide us

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 08:31:39 AM

HR, you've always produced good pieces of writing but this time this feels more like a rant. I'm not sure what you aim to achieve by saying the above, as it feels as if we were sitting there drinking good wine, not doing anything and having a good laugh reading posts of people who struggle. Which in my view is an assumption taken way too far.

I didn't beg anyone to stay as you implied, I just hinted that there is no point in wasting electricity on some not working pool, while something that might just solve the issue is arriving. We work with other people and are dependant on their availability.. when it comes it comes. Smiley

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:32:17 AM

Hey everyone,

I wanted to give you an update and a bit of re-cap on a few things that had happened within the last 7 days. We have started making some positive vibes in the crypto community. We have a professional Twitter crypto veteran with great connections who spreads the word about us. Several news articles about our coin have appeared and all with very encouraging words. The price has been steadily growing now being 4x of that than a week before.

We’re also vigorously pursuing development of mining software for ARM based and other mobile devices so quite soon we shall see an explosion of interest as we reach further and further into the new markets.

We are building traction fast. We base our brand on fairness and availability to all people; especially with the new mining software and merged mining we are going to be a very popular and secure coin.

There are still plenty of things to do and we are literally working round the clock to deliver. But as they say if there’s a skill, stubbornness and optimism one can always prevail.

The future's bright, if you ask me Smiley

Regards,
         Alex

Remember those days?

What do you think it will take to get back to that?

Are you aware that you are on the edge of the cliff, at the failsafe point-of-no-return, and that you run a very high risk of never getting back?

I'm telling you, you need to get serious with serious damage control and get rid of the flippancy. Appearance and perception are 99% of the game and continual flippancy in the face of important and pressing challenges is beginning to make you guys look like flakes. In the last 24 hours we've heard about the 'great news' of a new listing on a no-name exchange (whose beta website is a joke - come on, you can't be serious) and seen a re-post of a half-baked status report from last Tuesday, and with that we're back to silly comments about new slogans and the like and embarrassing, on-our-knees, pleading with people not to leave. Re-read the quote above, and ask youself when you'll be back to that, and that's when you'll be able to start joking around again without looking like [put the noun of choice here].

BTW, as noted in the quote above, the huge price increase was BEFORE the wallet release, not after. Currently, price is actually down when compared to pre wallet release . . . What do you think incorrect information, especially when used to try and generate a positive spin, does to everyone's perception of you and DMD? (I'll give you a hint, it borders on fraudulence . . .)

show me another coin that would survive such a desaster with  300% value gain compared to pre wallet release

You've got real issues to deal with, both technical and PR. The technical may take time due to its nature, but I don't understand why it's taking you so long to cut the crap and get serious. People ask serious questions, and they are ignored or blown over with a level of flippancy that would make Britney Spears proud.

What's the status on Cryptsy support tickets?

usertickets get closed instant
our tickets are in second level support but no updates or questions from their side
even if we feeded em all infos that could be possible be usefull for em

My ticket is still open. I guess it depends on the type of ticket . . .

thx for ur help  Cool
i understand u wana guide us

Not if that's what it takes!  Shocked

But let's not go there. It's all been said, and I only say things once.

It is what it is, and you'll do with it what you'll do with it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%BCbler-Ross_model

popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 08:37:43 AM

That's a bit melodramatic, don't you think Wink

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 08:57:22 AM

It is what it is, and you'll do with it what you'll do with it.

polanskiman

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:59:39 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 10:21:34 AM by polanskiman

Found 2 blocks in less than 2 hours. 2 transactions appeared on my wallet. However 1 disappeared nearly instantly after it showed up in the wallet. I understand the block needs to be accepted in the block chain but here the transaction doesn't even appear as "not accepted".

What's up with that?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 09:02:58 AM

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:14:41 AM

HR, you've always produced good pieces of writing but this time this feels more like a rant. I'm not sure what you aim to achieve by saying the above, as it feels as if we were sitting there drinking good wine, not doing anything and having a good laugh reading posts of people who struggle. Which in my view is an assumption taken way too far.

I didn't beg anyone to stay as you implied, I just hinted that there is no point in wasting electricity on some not working pool, while something that might just solve the issue is arriving. We work with other people and are dependant on their availability.. when it comes it comes. Smiley

popshot, I didn't quote you on anything other than your initial, pre blockchain 386228 stop re-post you did of Alex's post on April 26. Did you miss the compare and contrast between now and then basic idea of my whole post? Where do you get the idea that I was quoting you about begging?

Rant? Have you read the post? Have you reflected on what was said? A flippant attitude is inconsistent with serious efforts to deal with a challenging situation. That's what I said. Would you, or anyone else argue with that?  You might argue that you all are not being flippant, displaying a general sense of being disconnected, but you can't argue the premise, correct? Now, if you want to argue that you are NOT creating an overall impression inconsistent with the serious nature of the challenge you have before you, you'll need to point out all those serious posts that you Devs have made, and challenge others to post the contrary: cheeky, glib, frivolous, impertinent, offhanded comments, or even the outright ignoring or glossing over of important questions, that completely fly in the face of the current situation. I think you know how that contest would turn out. I'm just describing the situation, but you've taken it as a rant. Think about it again. A rant?

It's not the good old days when things were going great like back then in your re-post of Alex's post, things are radically different now.

The comment you referred to, by the way, was this one (and the word I used was "pleading"):

this time we wont hurry we will deliver stable software and tested in every thinkable usecase
it might be possible we pre-release a pool only mining patched wallet but even that will need some time

people have always the choice

stay with us

Now, if you're not even reading and thinking about what's been described, that would be worse still, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that since you're so busy, you saw something that wasn't there, interpreted things incorrectly, and made an honest mistake.

But make no mistake, people don't take the time I've taken just for fun. I'm not into wasting my time, and if this is falling on deaf ears . . . it's looking to me more and more like you're all in denial, if that's the case, I'll be done and wishing you all the best (as I alluded to in my last post).

It's up to you.

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:25:08 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 09:41:56 AM by HR

Not at all. It's my honest opinion.

It's FAILSAFE for Diamond. Do or die. I'm not the only one who has said it either. Go back and read recent posts and count 'em!

But relax, it's only MY opinion, and those other opinions expressed which are also ONLY opinions, all subjective interpretations of the facts.

I wouldn't let my opinion bother you. Only your own opinion based on your own interpretation of the facts should bother you (or reassure you), but when your opinion is becoming a minority opinion, that should be a red flag for you to re-evaluate.

Just my opinion that you guys are at the tipping point and that I think you are in denial about it, and that's a very dangerous combination.

Add: Believe me you, I hope I'm wrong and that Monday morning (or sometime next week) I wake up to find out that DMD is up on Cryptsy, that several mining pools are active, and that everything is hunky dory, but I have nothing real to base that hope on at the moment other than hoping against hope - and that's why effective damage control is so urgently necessary at this time.

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:43:48 AM

I sure hope so.

popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 10:03:16 AM

HR with all the respect, I'm not really sure of what you're expecting form us. The situation has been explained many times over, we are actively working on finding solutions. I don't think there's anything more to debate here really. We all understand seriousness of the situation and your posts are plainly patronising. You expressed your opinions well enough and loudly enough, so no need to repeat it over and over again.
I don't even want to go into responding point by point to what you've produced as my time can be better spent on developing solutions rather then meaninglessly talking in circles.

HR just chill a bit. Smiley

danbi

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:27:47 AM

Since your's appears to be working & getting accepted shares, are there any other miners out there to point some hashing at the pool to test with more hash power?

Please point it at the pool if you have spare working groestl miners as I'd like to see what the results are with more miners.

pcmerc~
http://pool.kryptochaos.com

Let me share  my experience with you.

Don't experiment on the real DMD network, join the test net! I wasted days and many people's hash power on the real network but the difficulty is high enough to wait and wait... On the test net difficulty is 0.00001526 Smiley

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr
danbi

Activity: 393

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:57:29 AM

Not at all. It's my honest opinion.

It's FAILSAFE for Diamond. Do or die. I'm not the only one who has said it either. Go back and read recent posts and count 'em!

Everyone, including you is entitled to their opinion. As you said, do or die. Correct.

Now, could you please share with us what YOU are doing to make DMD do and not die?

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr
casacup

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:14:08 AM

Hi! Could someone here explain to me what is the problem? A couple of days ago there was written that cryptsy didn't update their wallet, but it seems that the situations has evolved (and so the price, which crashed from 110k to 80k). Is the problem related to the wallet, to the mining, or to what else?

Tip address: 1GYTY2pW98LWPtv5Zq5HmvZBRpZoadwetw
popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 11:35:02 AM

Hi! Could someone here explain to me what is the problem? A couple of days ago there was written that cryptsy didn't update their wallet, but it seems that the situations has evolved (and so the price, which crashed from 110k to 80k). Is the problem related to the wallet, to the mining, or to what else?

The current price drop is a result of combination of things. First stuck blockchain (sorted). Then wallet with database issues (sorted). Very slow Cryptsy. No mining pools for the time being. All of that is reflected in the current price.

However, once we sort out the issues we'll surely see an upward trend again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: