Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260221 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
2tights

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

I like big BITS and I cannot lie.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 03:46:16 AM

If you read back on this thread, you'll find the answers that you're looking for in regards to solomining configuration.

Does anyone know what the status of Cryptsy is? I cannot generate a wallet for deposit...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:22:51 AM

it seems that this is a good coin
jepistons

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:35:09 AM

Grin  funny!  The coin has been launched in July 2013!   The coin has just upgraded from Scrypt to Groestl algo, that is why the pools are not up to speed yet.
we are on version 2.0.1 now  Grin

Geez!!! We could be at v260 that it would still not answer my question! I will repeat in other words so to make it clearer for those who have a hard time:

"When will the coin be minable again?"

If you don't have the answer stop trolling.
The coin is already minable solo to your hearts content no pools available  we are at 59 diff have fun  
jepistons

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:37:49 AM

If you read back on this thread, you'll find the answers that you're looking for in regards to solomining configuration.

Does anyone know what the status of Cryptsy is? I cannot generate a wallet for deposit...

looks mess up still :/
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 06:13:32 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 06:44:42 AM by cryptonit

so a new upcoming exchange was able get diamond running

i guess we should use it to show cryptsy what business they waste by not get their deposit/withdraws  going.....

edit: i just checked this sharexcoin exchange he seems to be in heavy development i would give it a few days bevor risc some coins trading there

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
jepistons

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:45:48 AM

Atm no one is selling  Grin or buying
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:54:17 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 07:52:10 AM by HR

i guess we should use it to show cryptsy what business they waste by not get their deposit/withdraws  going.....

Excellent idea. Someone needs to be working directly with a specialized rep from Cryptsy. Would I be correct to assume that you are actively engaged with them on that type of escalated level?

More status updates from the DMD team would certainly be a positive for all concerned: thorough updates on everything. Transparency, transparency, transparency. Disclosure, disclosure, disclosure. What's been done? What's being done? On all fronts and concerning all aspects of current, critical DMD development and PR.

Grin  funny!  The coin has been launched in July 2013!   The coin has just upgraded from Scrypt to Groestl algo, that is why the pools are not up to speed yet.

Duh!! Thus my question! Not sure what's funny here. The question is when will the coin VERSION 2 be launched!

Duh!! If you would bother to read the treads for 2 minutes, you would notice that it was re-started on April 30th.  Mining solo for now. You can do your google search on mining solo also - great sites to read. Sorry, but I won't spoon feed Newbies - google and learn, like we all did.

@polanskiman, please don't get the idea that we are all hostile, angry, newbie bashers. Those are the exceptions. Check out this link to get going with solo mining: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg6562457#msg6562457

@nerioseole, it took me less time to be helpful than you spent on being a prick. Why don't you try being constructive? I gave you a great opening to shine with some collaborative knowledge sharing here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg6604921#msg6604921 but not a peep from you on it.

Now the DMD price is tanking again. Please fix things soon or this'll end up like most alts.
A long time nothing.. then spike and finally a crash flat down forever..

This is promising, but we need
a. finally working pools to make mining accessable to the average user

b. cryptsy desperately needs to fix their side on the wallet (they cant be seriously taking THIS long)
Maybe you devs can talk to them? Your messages might weigh more than normal users. Users cry for any crapcoin to be added so they might not even read that stuff.

c. working PoS and a good explanation and guide in the first post for anyone to see. Or even better in the wallet since that's what users are looking at mostly.

d. as soon as everything works.. marketing. If it is to become a gold like commodity in the cryptoworld we need it classy though.
No flashy fx by some 16 y/o who downloaded photoshop but something classy that shows why DMD is better than 99999 other alts.

e. total coverage on all exchanges
I was shocked to discover we're not on bter

Please everybody help with whatever you can do. Coders help with technical testing, users can talk to exchanges. Maybe some of you know any exchange operators?
And marketing wise please dont even think about these fuckin gambling sites.. they are a gold mine to their operators, but they shouldnt be associated with something serious like DMD. It should be associated with something like that for example: http://www.mintagemastermind.com/index.html

Plus speed does count now since there's a lot of similar projects to DMD like bitbar etc. The first one to be established is going to stick for a long time.
Like litecoin. Really, what does it do any better/different? It's almost like a perfect clone. It was just there first so people still stick to it.

So I hope the typing was useful to some extent at least and we as community plus devs get this going right. You can only mess up so many times before the mass loses faith/interest.

I agree 100% We CANNOT drop the ball. Those are all very important and valid points that need to be dealt with head on and with an elevated sense of urgency (strategically placed just below the burnout level, of course). Thanks for your presence around here m5j0r.

BTW, my 24 losing streak was just that, a run of very bad luck. Yesterday was the exact opposite where I did almost double normal expectations (190%). Also doing optimizing with my configurations . . . still haven't checked what happened overnight . . .

uiiiii888

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:07:20 AM

I LIKE DIAMOND .LIKE THIS COIN.

S O N M   -   ICO: May 25th until June 25th                                       
FOG COMPUTING & BLOCKCHAIN           [Whitepaper] [Business Overview]
BitcoinTalk | Reddit | GitHub | Slack | Twitter | Facebook | Google Groups | Telegram | Medium
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 07:28:10 AM

Plus speed does count now since there's a lot of similar projects to DMD like bitbar etc. The first one to be established is going to stick for a long time.
Like litecoin. Really, what does it do any better/different? It's almost like a perfect clone. It was just there first so people still stick to it.

bitbar exist since ages same as diamond  Cool

we made the mistake once to rank speed release above quality release
we wont do it twice..............

as stated multiple times wallet stable network stable
ahmed plan to release a proprietary pool solution working with actual wallet

this give us any time we need to build the release that diamond deserve
and no we wont give a date beside "its done when its done"

the only really urgend point  is cryptsy and that is not in our hands we offer them any help they need but there is much silence on their side

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:01:49 AM

bitbar exist since ages same as diamond  Cool

we made the mistake once to rank speed release above quality release
we wont do it twice..............

as stated multiple times wallet stable network stable
ahmed plan to release a proprietary pool solution working with actual wallet

this give us any time we need to build the release that diamond deserve
and no we wont give a date beside "its done when its done"

the only really urgend point  is cryptsy and that is not in our hands we offer them any help they need but there is much silence on their side

DMD has also fallen off of CoinWarz's "radar". It's not even at the bottom with "blockchain issues" anymore.

We need a multi-front PR educational/informational campaign.

We need to get all the info out there we possibly can, starting with the successes we've had, but not ignoring the issues that we are still addressing, and that, of course, with the most positive "spin" possible that points to the positive resolutions we see for those issues in the very near future.

Taking our time to get it right is one thing, taking our time to inform the world about what we're doing is quite another!

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 08:34:46 AM

We need a multi-front PR educational/informational campaign.

what u wana promote great coinfeatures but a bad release?
no thats not what diamond deserve

now we need to play the ball low and wait

once next release is ready its time to start that campaign

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 09:15:52 AM

edit: i just checked this sharexcoin exchange he seems to be in heavy development i would give it a few days bevor risc some coins trading there

be carefull until we confirm its working i did deposite 100 dmd and no balance arive at exchange until yet

once my issue is solved and i can confirm deposite withdrawall and tradning works i give u a update

for now i suggest dont use this exchange

Activity: 313

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:16:43 AM

Hoping to become a diamond

Dsb6Mc9TgGV1i3rzcbQeuWMni6Ve2sbXP2G
polanskiman

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:27:21 AM

Duh!! If you would bother to read the treads for 2 minutes, you would notice that it was re-started on April 30th.  Mining solo for now. You can do your google search on mining solo also - great sites to read. Sorry, but I won't spoon feed Newbies - google and learn, like we all did.

1 - You know what we say about assumptions right? Google that too.

2 - 2 minutes... Wink You probably have time to spend reading 44 pages. I don't. DMD is not the only coin I am mining. The information I am asking should be stated on the OP, it's not, thus my post. I did howerver read a few post but since I don't spend my whole day in forums like you seem to do, I asked only to be answered with a trolling post.

3 - Didn't ask you how to solo mine. Keep your condescending tone for yourself.

polanskiman

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:33:46 AM

The coin is already minable solo to your hearts content no pools available  we are at 59 diff have fun  

Thanks. Appreciated. That's all I needed to know Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 09:49:46 AM

be nice to each other  Grin
compared to other coin communities i always had the feeling
we have here a very mature and helpful community
lets keep it this way

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 10:43:36 AM

be carefull until we confirm its working i did deposite 100 dmd and no balance arive at exchange until yet

once my issue is solved and i can confirm deposite withdrawall and tradning works i give u a update

for now i suggest dont use this exchange

update my 100 dmd arrived at exchange
someone wana try buy a tiny amount and withdraw it please

over all exchange looks pretty state opf the art with 2factor auth and so on

polanskiman

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:44:36 AM

@polanskiman, please don't get the idea that we are all hostile, angry, newbie bashers. Those are the exceptions. Check out this link to get going with solo mining: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg6562457#msg6562457

@nerioseole, it took me less time to be helpful than you spent on being a prick. Why don't you try being constructive? I gave you a great opening to shine with some collaborative knowledge sharing here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg6604921#msg6604921 but not a peep from you on it.[/size]

Et voila! someone who knows how to answer normally Smiley

In fact I know how to solo mine already. Got a few wallets already running that way. Thanks anyways.

Still I would like to reiterate what I said earlier. The developers should make a presentation of themselves perhaps with some pics. People tend to trust more things/people if they can see them. Just a thought.
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:55:54 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 11:16:28 AM by HR

Time For Serious Damage Control

If you let your guard down with a negatively divergent situation, it can quickly snowball out of control. DMD has lost (and continues to lose) boat loads of promotional capital, and the situation, far from reversing that trend of falling prestige (regardless of whether it's justifiable or not - the mere negative perception is damage enough), it seems to be getting worse.

What is needed in times like these is what has become known as "Damage Control".

. . . damage control is the emergency control of situations that may cause the sinking of a ship." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damage_control

That is what I'm talking about here: DMD is in danger of sinking if we don't reverse the current trend quickly.

Saying that DMD is currently a solo miner's paradise may sound good to solo miners, but to the rest of the world it sounds like a loser's consolation.

Now, if "solo miner's paradise" were to come at the beginning of a "PR release" that was followed by something more positive, forward looking, and professional, like "while we are very satisfied with our initial success to date in converting DMD into a solo miner's paradise, that is only the beginning in this first of a kind, revolutionary undertaking, and we are actively working to resolve *xyz issue* with pool mining (stating exactly what the issues are), get the coin trading again on Cryptsy (stating exactly what the issues are) and getting DMD listed on other exchanges, etc., etc., etc.", the perception then immediately moves positive to one of an ongoing, yet quite challenging, project being carried out by very capable people and that is being met with success.

A crisis communication plan and effective public relations handling will be the difference between your crisis hurting or enhancing your business. How can a crisis enhance your business? By the way you handle it. If you are truthful and react quickly, your business may actually enhance its reputation for being honest, community minded, genuinely concerned and proactive.  http://www.evancarmichael.com/Public-Relations/334/Preparing-for-Damage-Control.html

"If you are truthful and react quickly, your business may actually enhance its reputation for being honest, community minded, genuinely concerned and proactive."

What do you think BitCoinMagazine or CryptoPros are thinking about recent developments in DMD? Do you think they are talking about the truthfulness and openness of the Dev team? Do you think they are itching to get in touch with DMD to do an article on this revolutionary change over? Or do you think they are snickering to themselves and maybe even speculating that the blockchain stop at 386228 was caused by a Dev mistake?

Perception and suspicion rule the day when truthful data is not forthcoming. People think the worst! Whether or not it's true! Preventing that is what damage control is all about (to begin with). The blockchain stopped at 386228 and we still don't know why! This forced an accelerated algo change that came with plenty of expected issues, but we still don't know what those issues were caused by or what was fixed! Damage control gets that info out there along with the current actions being taken to remedy the issues, and, remember, if done right, it can even enhance your reputation!

Saying that the Cryptsy issue is in their hands does not cut it. Sorry, nothing personal here, hopefully just good constructive feedback that is helpful, but if you were working for a multinational, you'd have been sacked by now. It's Friday already, and you've given no more information all week than, we're waiting on Cryptsy!

When I have an issue with someone, be it technical, billing, shipping, whatever, I've got an open ticket, an invoice number, whatever, and contact info. I've got up-to-date status reports on the issue. I've got names and numbers (and e-mails) of the people I'm talking to.

Adequate reporting here on the Cryptsy issue would have looked more like this:

Monday: we are in direct contact with Cryptsy
Tuesday: Cryptsy is doing a manual network sync (because they want to for some reason)
Wednesday: Cryptsy is testing wallet transactions
Thursday: Cryptsy has escalated the issue for final approval/resumption of trading

For example.

It's Friday now, an entire week has passed, and we're hearing the same thing over and over again about Cryptsy. It's time to pick up the phone (if you haven't already), and start kicking ass, or the next thing you'll know, we'll be hearing about how Cryptsy doesn't work weekends. . . again. It's time to start talking to other exchanges as well (of course, this requires a PR piece for each new exchange you're talking to . . .), and it's not like they're exactly scarce: http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/info/ It's time to get in contact with other Dev teams if necessary - the DGB Devs are fantastic and very willing to lend a hand . . . and probably very interested in following DMD's lead. Hey, maybe it's even time to hire a freelance, like, Vitalik Buterin, for example (and with that you'd even get two birds with one stone). http://bitcoinmagazine.com/author/vitalik-buterin/

It's time to make things happen, first with good damage control: honest release of information, and all the information, otherwise you leave yourselves open to doubts and suspicions. Second, with a strong plan of action regarding the current issues as reported in that previously mentioned release of information. Third, hard work follow-through on the plan of action.

It's time to get in touch with all your professional contacts. It's time to call in all favors. It's time to ask for favors. It's time to press your business partners like Cryptsy (if you don't they'll take you for a fool, put your issue on the backburner, and deal with other people who are pressuring them more). It's time to find out who is really your friend, and who isn't. It's time to separate the men from the boys.

Please, be clear, this is no "boardroom" shouting match - this is only stating the facts of life as they really are. Any other interpretation of this writing would be considered as completely juvenile and unprofessional. The truth often hurts, but it's also often what it takes to get things back on track. The worst thing anyone can do with truthful facts is to get defensive and lock oneself into a losing proposition. Please don't fall into that trap. Make reality work in your favor instead. Turn the negatives into positives by actively and honestly dealing with them (and if you have been, but not informing, then adjust for that error and correct the problem of misinformation and speculation that is derived from a lack of information, and actively create a positive perception instead). Remember, "if you are truthful and react quickly, your business may actually enhance its reputation for being honest, community minded, genuinely concerned and proactive."

polanskiman

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:56:06 AM

be nice to each other  Grin
compared to other coin communities i always had the feeling
we have here a very mature and helpful community
lets keep it this way

I am not Jesus. I won't be turning the other cheek. Wink

However, I will be answering appropriately according to circumstances.

I will be trying Diamond tonight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: