Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:17:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260221 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JavenJay

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:08:07 AM

Distribute it by rating?、???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polanskiman

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:17:36 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 02:08:27 PM by polanskiman

Also, I have come to understand that the CVO is not a native English speaker. Absolutely nothing wrong with that except that this is an international website and the implicit/explicit language is English. Therefore standard should be kept high. Since we don't have you physically in front of us, the first thing that people will see are your words and they will judge you on that (as I have already seen it). I'm not a native English speaker myself but I do an effort in making sure spelling and punctuation is as good as possible so to reflect a good image. The CEO on the other hand seems to be writing fine.

yoda speech isnt wanted....

as u wanted it should be

i wont change my web posting style

all major announcements will be like always writen by popshot in perfect havard english

i have to stop read this thread because if reading i know i will post replys and i dont wana hurt

our all beloved diamonds by my inproper wording puntuation and image destroying statements

Yoda speech?

So I come with recommendations (which I was not force to give by the way) and I get a defensive answer. No wander why people are doubtful about this coin or at least about how you react.

Hopefully the 15 lines that I wrote will be useful or read by someone in your team that has more maturity! You need to learn from others instead of being on a defensive posture like that. Sometimes it's good to swallow oneself's pride.

What shocks me the most is that you preferred to focus only on that part of the post rather than taking into consideration the rest. No words on that. You perfectly exemplified what I was trying say.

In any case, it's your coin so at the end of the day you do what you want the way you want. Just know that what you give is what you get.

I am intermittently switching from DMD to Doge as solo mining is not very efficient for me.

Also I would like to comment on the MAC wallet. Was it tested and verified by the admins before posting it in OP? The reason I ask is because this wallet was compiled by a user which doesn't seem to be part of the DMD team. Finally on wallet again, I think the colour of the upper menu should be changed or at least the colour of the icons and words shouldn't be white. When the wallet is out of focus the icons are not easy to see as they tend to merge with the grey background.

Still, I wish you good luck.
danbi

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:39:15 AM

Okay folks, here are some good news.

http://dmdpool.digsys.bg is back in business. We have successfully mined several blocks already.

There are at present two interfaces:

1. pushpool (getwork) for those with the current groestlcoin only compatible miners. Anyone with a groestlcoin compatible miner can mine here. The pool URL is http://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3345. The difficulty is fixed at the moment.

2. stratum mining with vardiff for those with a modified miner. I am going to publish my miner modifications soon, but can provide pre-compiled sph-sgminer Ubuntu binary for those who need it. Compiled on Ubuntu 14.4, you just need to install the required shared libraries (or I could make it static). The URL is as per pool's documentation stratum+tcp://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3333.
EDIT: If you get only rejected shares from stratum, then you are using either scrypt, or an incompatible miner (i.e. one for grosetlcoin).

dmdpool.digsys.bg has now payments processing enabled too, so you are encouraged to transfer your coins.

I would like to express my thanks to both criptonit and potshot for bearing with my many questions and with the time they spent testing my many experiments.

PS: By the way, I am not native English speaker too, so don't be too harsh on my spelling. But if you do, know I don't care much Smiley

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr
johndec2

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:45:28 AM

Just to add to danbi's post. I've been mining on the getwork pool for about 2 hours and we've found 7 blocks with around 45 mh/s.  All the numbers are in the "green" so it's working very well.  

EDIT: Payout on the getwork pool is also working fine. So dive on in! Smiley
polanskiman

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:46:03 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 09:11:09 AM by polanskiman

http://dmdpool.digsys.bg is back in business. We have successfully mined several blocks.

1. pushpool (getwork) for those with the current groestlcoin only compatible miners. Anyone with a groestlcoin compatible miner can mine here. The pool URL is http://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3345. The difficulty is fixed at the moment.

2. stratum mining with vardiff for those with a modified miner. I am going to publish my miner modifications soon, but can provide pre-compiled sph-sgminer Ubuntu binary for those who need it. Compiled on Ubuntu 14.4, you just need to install the required shared libraries (or I could make it static). The URL is as per pool's documentation stratum+tcp://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3333.
EDIT: If you get only rejected shares from stratum, then you are using either scrypt, or an incompatible miner (i.e. one for grosetlcoin).

dmdpool.digsys.bg has now payments processing enabled too, so you are encouraged to transfer your coins.

I would like to express my thanks to both criptonit and potshot for bearing with my many questions and with the time they spent testing my many experiments.

PS: By the way, I am not native English speaker too, so don't be too harsh on my spelling. But if you do, know I don't care much Smiley

Good news.

I am not a native English speaker too. The difference with the one I was referring to in my post is that he is the "CVO" of the coin...

You guys need to be less on the defensive and all should be fine.
polanskiman

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:56:00 AM

This works fine for me.

Clicking on that link asks me for a login and password.
danbi

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:59:32 AM

This works fine for me.

This is the pool website. Good it works for you too Smiley

This is the pushpool URL which you configure in your miner. Ok, having the same hostname for web front end and mining infrastructure is lame, but I was lazy when setting this up, so it will stay that way, at least until we load the server a bit.

polanskiman

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:06:42 AM

This works fine for me.

This is the pushpool URL which you configure in your miner. Ok, having the same hostname for web front end and mining infrastructure is lame, but I was lazy when setting this up, so it will stay that way, at least until we load the server a bit.

The url and port mentioned in the pool is not port 3345 but port 3333. Therefore I am still not sure I understand.

EDIT: I withdraw what I said. The 3333 port is for the stratum which is still not active. Sorry. My miner is SPH-sgminer 4.1.0-103-g00015 and all shares are being rejects as you mentioned. I guess I;ll have to wait a bit more! Wink
johndec2

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:14:55 AM

Ignore 3333. That was for the old scrypt pool. Follow the instructions at the top of the pool page.
danbi

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:18:49 AM

Ignore 3333. That was for the old scrypt pool. Follow the instructions at the top of the pool page.

Port 3333 works now with groestl, but with a fixed miner, that has the diamond mining kernel. Fixes, at least for sph-sgminer will be available now. Ubuntu 14.4 binary is also available.

But pushpool functions just as well now, and runs on port 3345. It is compatible with any groestlcoin miner, in fact with all miners capable of solo mining Diamond.

johndec2

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:21:15 AM

Sorry. Let me rephrase.  If you want to use the existing getwork pool, use 3345
danbi

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:32:06 AM

Port 3333 works now with groestl, but with a fixed miner, that has the diamond mining kernel. Fixes, at least for sph-sgminer will be available now. Ubuntu 14.4 binary is also available.

But pushpool functions just as well now, and runs on port 3345. It is compatible with any groestlcoin miner, in fact with all miners capable of solo mining Diamond.

I've been solo mining DMD just fine. so if I understand well I should be able to mine in the pool. However all my shares are rejected.

In order to mine with your current miner, just change your -o option to http://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3345 and obviously your username and password. That's all you need to do to change from solo mining.

Don't use stratum+tcp://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3333 until you have updated your miner with one that supports Diamond. All shares will be rejected.

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 09:58:31 AM

This works fine for me.

It doesn't work well with nvidia cards, I get something like 40~50% of rejected shares...
The sgminer seems ok though.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:00:18 AM

@danbi: Pool not providing work fast enough

danbi

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:14:21 AM

Source code fixes to sph-sgminer published at https://github.com/danbi/sph-sgminer.

Hope to have it soon merged with the main branch. You can compile your own version. Let's hope someone does it for Windows users.

istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:35:20 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 10:46:29 AM by istvandv

http://dmdpool.digsys.bg is back in business. We have successfully mined several blocks already.

works great for me, tnx so much

update: just my luck, i solo mine and dont find a block, join a pool and immediately find one lol

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 10:46:11 AM

Source code fixes to sph-sgminer published at https://github.com/danbi/sph-sgminer.

Hope to have it soon merged with the main branch. You can compile your own version. Let's hope someone does it for Windows users.
not working for me... on a R9 290x, started since 5 minutes didn't see any share yet.
May-be you should adjust the difficulty (not everybody has 6x 290x or things like that)

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Sheryl Dimakiling73

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:55:37 AM

Has something changed on the network?
istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:12:42 AM

not working for me... on a R9 290x, started since 5 minutes didn't see any share yet.
May-be you should adjust the difficulty (not everybody has 6x 290x or things like that)

diff 16 is pretty high, you are > 21Mh/s and not getting accepts, im only 3 Mh/s

anyway, im now using the modified sph-miner (tnx danbi), it works fine on both getwork and stratum ports
im mining on the getwork port though since the diff there is more acceptable for my puny miner

by the way, the modified danbi/sphsgminer uses the kernel "diamond"

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 11:30:06 AM

diff 16 is pretty high, you are > 21Mh/s and not getting accepts, im only 3 Mh/s

anyway, im now using the modified sph-miner (tnx danbi), it works fine on both getwork and stratum ports
im mining on the getwork port though since the diff there is more acceptable for my puny miner

by the way, the modified danbi/sphsgminer uses the kernel "diamond"
? The R9 is getting something like 10MHash/s (I am getting around 21MHash on longpoll... not on stratum).
Yes 16 difficult is way too high (network diff is only 28 at the moment... so 16... (assuming it is the same kind of diff)) is not really attractive)

djm34 facebook page
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: