Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260262 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 01:38:38 AM

Stats Tab will be in the making once we decide on what goes in.  Keep'em coming!

Bright ideas so far:
overall stats:

POW blocks created last 24 hours
POS block created last 24 hours
average value of POS reward each block last 24 hours
total blocks last 24 hours
total coins increasement last 24 hours
average time between 2 blocks last 24 hours
max time between 2 blocks last 24 hours
min time between 2 blocks last 24 hours

personal stats:
incoming transaction value last 24 hours
outgoing transaction value last 24 hours
minted blocks last 24 hours
minted coins value last 24 hours
average minted coins value last 24 hour

unclaimed coin-age
if no unclaimed coinage
suggested time in days to open wallet again for minting (when like 75% of coins are at least above 7 days age......)

I'd like to see an indicator in the wallet that show my stake weight vs network weight and ETA to Staking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:56:11 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 02:19:24 AM by utahjohn

The more I watch new coins on bittrex I am afraid of DMD being dumped to death ... perhaps wait till PoW rewards drop to 0.1 to get listed then dumping will not be as much a reason to mine DMD.  
I don't want to be left hold a bag full of carbon dust LOL.
If we do manage to get listed on another exchange besides Craptsy it should be as DMD2.
utahjohn

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:25:14 AM

WTB 230 DMD @ .000280
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 06:12:24 AM

DMD2.
?

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 06:13:02 AM

Vote for Diamond DMD on

click pic or this link https://www.mintpal.com/voting#DMD

dont spend BTC for voting! (better spend btc to buy more dmd   Cool )
create a mintpal account deposite some little btc amount buy some other coins
(or deposit and sell some other coins which are traded at mintpal)
after that u able to vote each hour for free
once u did one trade on mintpal u allowed to vote each hour without need to pay

place #169 now

i set a bounty from my own wallet (not foundation)

paying 1 DMD to everyone who reached a new rank

so first one reporting #168 and walletaddress
@ http://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,16.0.html
gets 1 DMD by me (or alex if he faster and ninja rewarding again)

IMPORTANT only claim rewards on
http://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,16.0.html

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Coinish

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:29:23 AM

Stats Tab will be in the making once we decide on what goes in.  Keep'em coming!

Bright ideas so far:
overall stats:

POW blocks created last 24 hours
POS block created last 24 hours
average value of POS reward each block last 24 hours
total blocks last 24 hours
total coins increasement last 24 hours
average time between 2 blocks last 24 hours
max time between 2 blocks last 24 hours
min time between 2 blocks last 24 hours

personal stats:
incoming transaction value last 24 hours
outgoing transaction value last 24 hours
minted blocks last 24 hours
minted coins value last 24 hours
average minted coins value last 24 hour

unclaimed coin-age
if no unclaimed coinage
suggested time in days to open wallet again for minting (when like 75% of coins are at least above 7 days age......)

I'd like to see an indicator in the wallet that show my stake weight vs network weight and ETA to Staking.

I'd like to see a summary of the amount of coins at a coinage range in the stats tab:

Coin amount premature (0-6 days)
Coin amount with 7-30 days coinage
Coin amount over 30 days coinage

popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 12:43:42 PM

The more I watch new coins on bittrex I am afraid of DMD being dumped to death ... perhaps wait till PoW rewards drop to 0.1 to get listed then dumping will not be as much a reason to mine DMD.  
If we do manage to get listed on another exchange besides Craptsy it should be as DMD2.

There seems to be a negative opinion going around about Bittrex which I share as I don't favour their business model. Cryptsy might be too big and slow to react, but at least once the coin is taken in they keep it without threatening to remove it. I also was reassured some time ago that we are safe /even with very low trading volume/.

I'm not sure what other coins have to do with dumping Diamond. If you look at the Diamond's  price graph it is remarkably stable. Lower price is good for redistribution, the more people can buy the better it is for general health of the coin. Price growth is not something that can be coded into the wallet and happens automatically, to achieve this  hard and persistent work is required on many levels which is time consuming. Work gets seemingly easier when the community also fights for the coin. We can see the results of this by looking at the voting score on MintPal, great gains every day.
Diamond is a very long term project. I just discovered a gem coin Supercoin traded on MintPal and analised their thread. Big promises, huge IPO, over 300 pages thread .. result, just another clone without any future, where the dev obviously took the IPO money and left not being concerned what happens next. Such examples of  'success' stories are plenty and only a few will really survive. Diamond will survive and will be succesful .. no doubt about that. Please remember that we are still in the initial adoption phase of this coin.. what is it 0,5 million coins issued so far? Plenty of more to go.

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:55:52 PM

There seems to be a negative opinion going around about Bittrex which I share as I don't favour their business model. Cryptsy might be too big and slow to react, but at least once the coin is taken in they keep it without threatening to remove it. I also was reassured some time ago that we are safe /even with very low trading volume/.

I'm not sure what other coins have to do with dumping Diamond. If you look at the Diamond's  price graph it is remarkably stable. Lower price is good for redistribution, the more people can buy the better it is for general health of the coin. Price growth is not something that can be coded into the wallet and happens automatically, to achieve this  hard and persistent work is required on many levels which is time consuming. Work gets seemingly easier when the community also fights for the coin. We can see the results of this by looking at the voting score on MintPal, great gains every day.
Diamond is a very long term project. I just discovered a gem coin Supercoin traded on MintPal and analised their thread. Big promises, huge IPO, over 300 pages thread .. result, just another clone without any future, where the dev obviously took the IPO money and left not being concerned what happens next. Such examples of  'success' stories are plenty and only a few will really survive. Diamond will survive and will be succesful .. no doubt about that. Please remember that we are still in the initial adoption phase of this coin.. what is it 0,5 million coins issued so far? Plenty of more to go.
Investors begin to worry when they see that the project ceases to develop. In the case of diamonds this is not true. team responds quickly to any problems. I want to believe that everything will continue in the same spirit.
Thing to remember is that you need to develop trade services and seek out partnerships with major online stores.
Thank you.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 03:08:23 PM

MintPal is doing away with the voting system over the next month or so. Might want to get all the votes we can before that happens. (legally of course)

"Important: Please be aware that we are phasing out the voting system. We have removed the option to make payment votes and will stop taking voting winners from 1st September onwards. The system will continue as normal until then."

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 08:07:50 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 08:43:23 PM by cryptonit

i stop pay for voting MINTPAL the new announcement they made leave to less time for us achieve it Sad
1st september isnt reachable to be top of list it would need some more weeks/months

and mintpal stop adding coins based on voting list at 1 september

mintpal page:
Important: Please be aware that we are phasing out the voting system. We have removed the option to make payment votes and will stop taking voting winners from 1st September onwards. The system will continue as normal until then.

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:07:39 PM

i stop pay for voting MINTPAL the new announcement they made leave to less time for us achieve it Sad
1st september isnt reachable to be top of list it would need some more weeks/months

mintpal page:
Important: Please be aware that we are phasing out the voting system. We have removed the option to make payment votes and will stop taking voting winners from 1st September onwards. The system will continue as normal until then.

They still need a way to choose which coins to add.
If they want to give a good service, they'll have to listen to the customers in some way.
We'll make sure diamond has its chance.

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:46:42 PM

mintpal page:

If they want to give a good service, they'll have to listen to the customers in some way.

I tried transferring some BTC to Mintpal then buying random coins and insta selling at a minor loss however I still can't vote.  Anyone know how many transactions need to take place before you can vote?  Also, has anyone had any luck getting their larger withdrawls from Cryptsy?  I am waiting now 11 days for 433 dmds.  :-(  Horrible response time from them with no updates.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 10:12:48 PM

Also, has anyone had any luck getting their larger withdrawls from Cryptsy?  I am waiting now 11 days for 433 dmds.  :-(  Horrible response time from them with no updates.

if that transaction have no legit tx id they need to refund them to ur exchange balance

popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 10:28:28 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 01:17:16 AM by popshot

Exactly, I think voting should continue, regardless of their decision. This way we are making a stand and showing that there is indeed support for Diamond. This might be symbolic but symbols are important.
What I fear is that they would go Bittrex way and accept coins based only on their trading volume. I hope it won't happen.  

+1 for your right spirit pallas Wink

popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 11:19:10 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 01:18:03 AM by popshot

I tried transferring some BTC to Mintpal then buying random coins and insta selling at a minor loss however I still can't vote.  Anyone know how many transactions need to take place before you can vote?  Also, has anyone had any luck getting their larger withdrawls from Cryptsy?  I am waiting now 11 days for 433 dmds.  :-(  Horrible response time from them with no updates.

I had the same problem, I did a few random trades /buy and sell/ not too many like 4-5 at most (minimal amounts) and it was enough to grant me voting right. Not sure what the exact criteria is. Keep trying and it will unlock itself eventually.

I have made withdrawal form Cryptsy a few thousand Diamonds I was buying over the months and all arrived quickly without any problems. 11 days is way too long. Check transaction ID if it's legit just like Cryptonit suggested.  

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:19:37 AM

I tried transferring some BTC to Mintpal then buying random coins and insta selling at a minor loss however I still can't vote.  Anyone know how many transactions need to take place before you can vote?  Also, has anyone had any luck getting their larger withdrawls from Cryptsy?  I am waiting now 11 days for 433 dmds.  :-(  Horrible response time from them with no updates.

I had the same problem, I did a few random trades /buy and sell/ not too many like 4-5 at most (minimal amounts) and it was enough to grant me voting right. Not sure what the exact criteria is. Keep trying and it will unlock itself eventually.

I have made withdrawal form Cryptsy a few thousand Diamonds I was buying over the months and all arrived quickly without any problems. 11 days is way too long. Check transaction ID if it's legit just like Cryptonit suggested.  

Popshot - this is my transaction ID# a92ae34e2adfd55576feb2f5f387ec6946db5b8cc51923171f87aa848d452a9a - last time you checked and said it was confirmed multiple times.  I don't know how to check it however I never received it.  I am getting no response from the Cryptsy ticket desk - in fact I am getting my new tickets closed right away without any response at all.  I guess I lost my .15 BTC.  I would hold off on using Cryptsy for the time being.  LOL I was just about to sign up for the USD deposit method to buy more BTC.  I guess I will hold off on that one!

istvandv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:42:17 AM

Popshot - this is my transaction ID# a92ae34e2adfd55576feb2f5f387ec6946db5b8cc51923171f87aa848d452a9a - last time you checked and said it was confirmed multiple times.  I don't know how to check it however I never received it.  I am getting no response from the Cryptsy ticket desk - in fact I am getting my new tickets closed right away without any response at all.  I guess I lost my .15 BTC.  I would hold off on using Cryptsy for the time being.  LOL I was just about to sign up for the USD deposit method to buy more BTC.  I guess I will hold off on that one!

is this working? http://dmdpool.digsys.bg/bc/block_crawler.php

i tried to search the TX ID but i got "No information available about transaction(Error Code: -5)"

can this be searched from a normal wallet debug console? say by running:
getrawtransaction a92ae34e2adfd55576feb2f5f387ec6946db5b8cc51923171f87aa848d452a9a

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
jerbeast

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:10:27 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 06:34:31 AM by jerbeast

Popshot - this is my transaction ID# a92ae34e2adfd55576feb2f5f387ec6946db5b8cc51923171f87aa848d452a9a - last time you checked and said it was confirmed multiple times.  I don't know how to check it however I never received it.  I am getting no response from the Cryptsy ticket desk - in fact I am getting my new tickets closed right away without any response at all.  I guess I lost my .15 BTC.  I would hold off on using Cryptsy for the time being.  LOL I was just about to sign up for the USD deposit method to buy more BTC.  I guess I will hold off on that one!

i tried to search the TX ID but i got "No information available about transaction(Error Code: -5)"

getrawtransaction a92ae34e2adfd55576feb2f5f387ec6946db5b8cc51923171f87aa848d452a9a

I have the same issue with a 10 day old withdrawal of 2200+ DMD from Cryptsy.  They give an invalid TxID (182910f353f0b9a6a4bfedd08d760dda7c0eaf4f14c22d61151986a80b514160), and their support doesn't seem to be doing anything about it.  Attempting gettransaction or getrawtransaction from the wallet debug console gives the same error as the block explorer.
danbi

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:11:12 AM

Yes. it is working. The Block Crawler, the not yet published Diamond Abe explorer and the wallet (anyone can check this on their own wallet, in the console by using the gettransaction RPC command) say this transaction is not valid

$ diamondd gettransaction a92ae34e2adfd55576feb2f5f387ec6946db5b8cc51923171f87aa848d452a9a
error: {"code":-5,"message":"No information available about transaction"}

These coins are clearly still at Cryptsy's address. At least Diamond provides repairwallet so any such mishaps are trivial to correct for them.

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr
utahjohn

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:59:26 PM

@danbi how about a progress report on next wallet Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: