Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 [769] 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:39:04 AM

Kasman.  It's a no lose situation.  If our coin doesn't appreciate in value massively from this then we own him nothing and all coins are returned to the senders.  You only sell the coins to him once he's proven to provide real value and price appreciation to Vericoin shareholders in which case you are already up hundreds of percents in profit.

How long do we wait till we know if its successful?  What is the price that is considered successful?   Everyone says to give which I don't mind but details are sparse to say the least.
Successful is atleast a 5X move to .0005 with the next level being .001, a 10X move.  Effects will refund all escrow funds if the deal does not complete or if we never make it that high.  In both situations you either get your money back or enjoy the 500% gains!  The only losing move is to refuse to donate as much as you can and cause us to lose the deal.  Here is the address and you can see how much the community has come together for this in an amazingly short amount of time!  :-p
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vrc/address.dws?VECuyuNjLDh437hJfABSxV1817D982S4H6.htm

Ok buts what the time table before its considered a success or failure?? a day a week a month you get my point?  I don't mind giving if the devs are behind it but I need to know some time tables before I give a nice portion.

The plan is for 6 months, but we will see price increase much sooner like 50+% right now.
60 mil marketcap in 1 year ( but tbh this is probaly the best case scenario)

Also the price has to be stable and tech delivered of course

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:43:43 AM

We've had no developments for weeks, no updates, lots of over hyping. I'm sick of it. Now some pumper wants to pump the coin everyone is getting giddy.
Trusting the devs with the escrow doesn't appeal to me. The fact this James fella is anon is also a deal breaker. If he was serious about this thing he would be putting his identitiy out there for people to judge. It has got scam written all over this thing.
its a no lose situation ...

No it is a lose situation. We are putting our money under the watch of three devs who so far have shown nothing but naivety. What's to say that the community all agrees the supernet was a fail but the devs overrule us all and give him the funds. Tell me how that situation is no lose...

Up until now i see 3 people you included that are against it. Everyone else so far i met was positive about it.
On the other side i see nearly 400 k in the escrow wallet

exactly Wink
we can't expect 100% of vericoin investors to agree but right now it looks like over 90% of the people who are aware of the situation is a big YES! If we raise the funds which I'm confident we will, it shows in itself the support of the community  .

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
kasman5

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:59:57 AM

We've had no developments for weeks, no updates, lots of over hyping. I'm sick of it. Now some pumper wants to pump the coin everyone is getting giddy.

This has no basis.
Jl777 is no pumper or what you are describing.
If you see no chance for vericoin why are here and didnt sold your coins alread?

You are sick of vericoin because you are a bagholder now someone comes to help you get rid of that bag and you hate him for it.
You thinking is flawed.

Trusting the devs with the escrow doesn't appeal to me. The fact this James fella is anon is also a deal breaker. If he was serious about this thing he would be putting his identitiy out there for people to judge. It has got scam written all over this thing.

No it is a lose situation. We are putting our money under the watch of three devs who so far have shown nothing but naivety. What's to say that the community all agrees the supernet was a fail but the devs overrule us all and give him the funds. Tell me how that situation is no lose...

Up until now i see 3 people you included that are against it. Everyone else so far i met was positive about it.

Of course I'm a bagholder like 95% of the people here.

My thinking isn't flawed I'm just a realist. This not revolutionary like people are saying. This dev wants to ICO before he even has any code out there. And even worse he's anon. At least with Ethereum there is people willing to sacrifice their professional profile for the  cause. Also don't put words n my mouth by saying I hate this guy. I don't, I just want transparency and a deeper explanation as to what he is trying to achieve with supernet.  

Trade bitcoin futures contracts with high leverage SmileySmiley Click Here (https://www.bitmex.com/register/n1ifPv)Smiley
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:06:39 AM

This has no basis.
If you see no chance for vericoin why are here and didnt sold your coins alread?

You are sick of vericoin because you are a bagholder now someone comes to help you get rid of that bag and you hate him for it.
You thinking is flawed.

My thinking isn't flawed I'm just a realist. This not revolutionary like people are saying. This dev wants to ICO before he even has any code out there. And even worse he's anon. At least with Ethereum there is people willing to sacrifice their professional profile for the  cause. Also don't put words n my mouth by saying I hate this guy. I don't, I just want transparency and a deeper explanation as to what he is trying to achieve with supernet.  

Most of the code is done. Mgw runs for quite a time now. Instantdex and teleport is nearly finished. Just privatebet will take a bit. Also the code and every new code is updated at github to look over - james is actively supporting the check of his work.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kasman5

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:10:19 AM

This has no basis.

You thinking is flawed.

Most of the code is done. Mgw runs for quite a time now. Instantdex and teleport is nearly finished. Just privatebet will take a bit. Also the code and every new code is updated at github to look over - james is actively supporting the check of his work.

Can you link me the github please.

I just don't like the nature of this project. He seems a clever Dev but c'mon the anon part is worrying.

Trade bitcoin futures contracts with high leverage SmileySmiley Click Here (https://www.bitmex.com/register/n1ifPv)Smiley
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:12:56 AM

This has no basis.

You thinking is flawed.

I just don't like the nature of this project. He seems a clever Dev but c'mon the anon part is worrying.
your concerns are completely understandable..
just look into it more and you'll prob have a change of heart i promise...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:30:29 AM

hi.. so is Doug handling the escrow?
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:36:56 AM

This has no basis.

You thinking is flawed.

https://github.com/jl777/libjl777

prepare for 40+k lines of code Tongue

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
aragoon

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:41:29 AM

It seems to me that the debate is really over. The devs are behind this idea and the fund indicates that enough active VRC holders support it too.  Smiley
There is a lot of information around about SuperNET and James so people should examine it and do their research on what is a complex idea. He certainly produces results. He does come across as an egotistical psycopath but then so do all the most successful people on Wall St. and James appears to have a bank balance to support his ego. He is determined to remain anonymous. It's not up for debate. I guess he takes no prisoners.
Everything is a gamble in crypto. The writing on the wall seems to be that collaboration, merging and integration is the way forward. VRC could become the shop window to digital currencies with visible devs and ease of access. VeriBank, ATMs, credit and debit cards, gateway into and out of digital. VeriBridge whatever. I think individual coins have to find their key niche market, keep focus and be the best there is in that space. Competition is about to get serious.
VRC got badly damaged recently. TBH not looking very good but devs have been in stealth mode for a while and ninja might be on it's way, or not. That's the benefit and drawback of ninja.
So, this SuperNET could be a complete scam and VRC would have to be the fall guy or it could be a touch of genius and the way to go. I challenge anyone to be certain either way. Place your bets. I'll give it a go but I'm small fry with not a lot to lose. Good luck to everyone.
ps. I hope the God of Smote screws the guys that screwed VRC on MP in the first place.  Angry
ELMER_FUD

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:51:57 AM

Here's a decent article from AltcoinHerald.com on SuperNet which makes it sound promising:

SuperNet Seeks To Unify The Warring Altcoin States

https://altcoinherald.com/supernet-seeks-unify-warring-altcoin-states/

VRC Tip Jar: VERiTAS2MPYM94kTwtni3GvnwdmWXqJsQf
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:02:59 AM

Correct. Doug is handling the escrow fund on a paper wallet
aragoon

Activity: 295

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:07:01 AM

My 10% has gone in. Already fund is 425,000 plus. Not bad.  Cheesy
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:25:14 AM

Correct. Doug is handling the escrow fund on a paper wallet

that's great.. thanks!
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:53:27 AM

Here's a decent article from AltcoinHerald.com on SuperNet which makes it sound promising:

SuperNet Seeks To Unify The Warring Altcoin States

https://altcoinherald.com/supernet-seeks-unify-warring-altcoin-states/

I appreciate the post... but any article that actually uses the term "shitcoins" (as true as it may be) loses all credibility with me.
abercrombie
Legendary

Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:53:40 AM

Supernet?  Is this some last ditch effort to save another Alt that seems to have been abandoned.  
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:54:30 AM

Supernet?  Is this some last ditch effort to save another Alt that seems to have been abandoned.  

No, it's actually a pretty big deal. 700 BTC volume on the SuperNET ipo launched on BTER
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:05:04 AM

Hey guys, trying to get caught up here. I'm a top 100 VRC holder and would like to help...is this the address?
VECuyuNjLDh437hJfABSxV1817D982S4H6

How does one track their coins?  Return?  etc

Thanks

pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:07:39 AM

Hey guys, trying to get caught up here. I'm a top 100 VRC holder and would like to help...is this the address?
VECuyuNjLDh437hJfABSxV1817D982S4H6

How does one track their coins?  Return?  etc

Thanks

That's it. If we don't reach the goal the coins will be returned to sender. If we do, we will have people sign their BTC address using the address they sent with to get their BTC at 10k Sat.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 04:10:15 AM

At 11:30 AM

I like James' work, I follow him at the superNET thread since day one and while I am not fully agree with him software engineering approach and how he implements superNET, one thing is sure, one way or other he will get done superNET ... he is the guy who can deliver, he is what vericoin doesn't have and therefore that's what we need here.

If the community willing to come up with the 10% 2.6 million VRC I am willing to contribute more than my share and I will put 100k into the deal.

3 hours later, at 2:50 PM

IRC Chat Log

[14:51] <jl777> i do more than just code

[14:51] <jl777> i fix communities

[14:53] <jl777> a fractured community cannot succeed

[14:53] <thph> @effects can u please make some rules for this escrow ?

[14:53] <jl777> the barrabas

[14:53] <jl777> the buy4crypto

[14:53] <Guest18609> exactly

[14:53] <jl777> the altuk

[14:53] <jl777> get rid of those three

2 hours later at 4:40 PM

I think altcoinUK may surprise everyone here and may take the lead as our single biggest SuperNET donator/supporter!

DrkMan,

This must be a life time opportunity for me ... to invest when the investee has personal issues with me, he specifically doesn't want my money, he wants to get rid of me from the process ... and he feels it is important to publicize how he feels about my investment. I have to get my head around this lifetime investment opportunity :-))))

hey altcoinUK, no offense. I am not so familiar with the VRC community (yet) and you we always being mentioned along with the troll, so I made a mistake and lumped you together.

How much did you put in? I need a bit of time to gather my VRC I have and I want to put 100% of it into the option fund.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:26:45 AM

look at the max chart boys, VRC about to make some giant moves up

Holy buckets! You weren't kidding!!!  Cheesy Wink Cheesy

As much as this was a joke - I'm glad to see my chart reading abilities are coming to fruition  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 [769] 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: