Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 [778] 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:09:46 PM

DO NOT SEND YOUR CONTRIBUTION FROM AN EXCHANGE!!

I hate large colored text as much as the next guy, but this is important since a number of you are still sending contributions from exchanges.

Exchanges often use completely separate addresses for sending coins. If a refund or payout is issued from the fund to one of those addresses, you will very likely NEVER see those coins. MintPal will thank you, tho.

If you have send a contribution from your exchange account, you should contact EffectsToCause ASAP to get it sorted out.

Please send contributions from a personal wallet.

Oh derp... I didn't even think of that. I just made some extra VRC last night so I threw it in today. For accounting purposes the transfer:    a50e549a1d2c5757df34e511e978b34c2c760f140280bebf3f802ccf522b42a4 for 799.9998 this morning was me Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nhrf3

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:17:46 PM

So, VRC has finally jumped ship and admitted they don't know shit from applebutter so they bring in some anon asshole to "save" Vericoin.

And you all tossed him $70k to do it. He'll likely turn that $70k into $100k, but a new Tesla and be out. At least that's what I'd do if a bunch of morons tossed me a load of money for nothing.

Isokoira

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:21:19 PM

Brand new newbie account and already talking crap.  Ignore  Grin
VeryVeriViral

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 04:24:37 PM

So, VRC has finally jumped ship and admitted they don't know shit from applebutter so they bring in some anon asshole to "save" Vericoin.

And you all tossed him $70k to do it. He'll likely turn that $70k into $100k, but a new Tesla and be out. At least that's what I'd do if a bunch of morons tossed me a load of money for nothing.

1. VeriCoin needed NO "saving" with or without James. We're doing fine… really. Smiley
2. No one gave ANYONE anything as the VRC was put in Escrow.
3. Welcome! *Please be constructive if you're going to make accusations.

Also… I can assure you… personally… I am NO moron.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Jay Jay
@VeriCoin + @VeriumReserve
Online Media/Marketing
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:25:14 PM

and complaining about the anon part at the same time priceless.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
VeryVeriViral

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 04:34:06 PM

Can someone explain shortly whats happening?
I was out of crypto world fir more then a month, and im vrc holder
Well a quick summary of the recent activities. A developer that goes by the name "james" has been talking with the development team for a few weeks now about bring vericoin into a project he is working called SuperNET. From my basic understanding of the project it's basically like a blockchain 2.0 or a similar project to what the team on ethereum. Basically it's a newer more decentralized way of using digital currencies/blockchain technology.

So it's not actually changing the coin, nor would this new developer actually be working on improving anything within vericoin - he is simply willing to make vericoin a part of his bigger project (which raised some 3,000 BTC yesterday in an IPO type launch).

So as we speak we are on a short timeline to raise 500,000 VRC which is our upfront contribution to show him we are committed to having him work with our community. As of now we're at something like 475,000 VRC. So this vericoin that is being sent to a fund held by the developers will be paid over time when this guy is able to hit certain milestones in the price .0005 is the first watermark that has been talked about.

If for any reason this project falls through, those who donated will get their money sent back. This is the fund: VECuyuNjLDh437hJfABSxV1817D982S4H6
The SuperNET fund raising concept started weeks after my agreement with drkman. This deal is no guarantee of SuperNET core acceptance, VRC must earn that like any other coin. However, the spokescoin role, this is something that will be voted on by the SuperNET asset holders. We have 4 weeks to get VRC in its finest form so there is no controversy for passing this vote. So, the VRC, it is very special. Part of my cryto family that I am adopting, not as a baby like with BTCD, but as a fiesty teenager entering the prime of life. And soon a powerful voice for all of crypto in the mainstream fiat world. The funnel through which the forces of SuperNET will convert the ordinary fiat peoples into crypto peoples.

I also think this function of reaching many peoples, there are many coins most notable the DOGE, which are very good at such things. I would like the VRC community to setup an outreach to all these like minded communities and we can join forces not only using technology, but just sharing the same UNITY. Maybe people are still not understanding that the most value in a coin is its community. The tech is of course needed, but without community there is nothing. A community without tech will be able to obtain the tech, all is required is some money. So please find the coin communities with already a good positive energy and we can create a combined megaphone to broadcast the UNITY message.

All the coins will be able to use the SuperNET, even if they are not inside the core. Without these communities to use the SuperNET, then it is only internal traffics. this is not bad, but why not to make it 10x bigger?

James

P.S. I like the odds of my new tech to achieve the acceptance in the new year.

I missed this. Awesome James! I, too, see the bigger picture. The most difficult part is getting everyone on the same page. I will try my best to help in that regard.

We appreciate the opportunity! VeriCoin is long term and this is only the beginning.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Jay Jay
Online Media/Marketing
ELMER_FUD

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:35:24 PM

What's the next step here?

I say it's time for some relaxation because we just passed an important milestone in the history of VeriCoin.  For those of us who have been in VRC through the ups and downs of the last few months, maybe it's even worth doing a little celebrating.  I feel as though we deserve it.

VRC Tip Jar: VERiTAS2MPYM94kTwtni3GvnwdmWXqJsQf
VeryVeriViral

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 04:42:33 PM

Sorry but we are now done with VRC.

Why after all the BTC we have spent on VRC would we spend any more if some egotistical anonymous dev is just going take all the credit and get paid for our efforts and any sort of price rise...

This is not at all how we wanted things to be but if ppl want to believe in the so called "jl777" effect as not being a pump, well thats just dumb. There are so many problems with this deal I can not even list them all. This developer as he said it... will not even have time for VeriCoin until next year.

On top of that....
The best thing VRC had going for it was the fact that all the developers where out and in the open with who they are and what their intentions have been, and this has been the biggest thing about VRC that is a threat to all the developers of shitcoins everywhere. Then this deal came into the picture and all that has gone out the window... ppl here are too impatient and jump up and down at the slightest mention of a pump... even after all the dumping that this coin has been through

apparently ppl just can not wait a month till after NY finishes their rules and regs. VRC could have really shined there by being first and only coin to comply...but JL777 joining in my mind kills all of that.

This developer joining VRC is as far away from being the whitehat of crypto as possible. Enjoy getting in bed with as JL777 himself called it "dirty" money and the potentially legal nightmare that this might become. but we are no more.

Regardless of your skepticism… you have some main points wrong. James is not a VeriCoin developer. He is joining as a member of the community and we will be joining his proposed network.

Aside from James… we have some great things planned for the future and I think you'll be surprised by some of the things we announce.

It's all about having patience. I actually promote being skeptical - so long as it's done in a respectful way.

Feel free to join in or not. It's your money, your time and your decision.

Good luck - either way! Smiley

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Jay Jay
Online Media/Marketing
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 04:46:17 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 04:59:53 PM by effectsToCause

Why after all the BTC we have spent on VRC would we spend any more if some egotistical anonymous dev is just going take all the credit and get paid for our efforts and any sort of price rise...

This is not at all how we wanted things to be but if ppl want to believe in the so called "jl777" effect as not being a pump, well thats just dumb. There are so many problems with this deal I can not even list them all. This developer as he said it... will not even have time for VeriCoin until next year.

On top of that....
The best thing VRC had going for it was the fact that all the developers where out and in the open with who they are and what their intentions have been, and this has been the biggest thing about VRC that is a threat to all the developers of shitcoins everywhere. Then this deal came into the picture and all that has gone out the window... ppl here are too impatient and jump up and down at the slightest mention of a pump... even after all the dumping that this coin has been through

apparently ppl just can not wait a month till after NY finishes their rules and regs. VRC could have really shined there by being first and only coin to comply...but JL777 joining in my mind kills all of that.

This developer joining VRC is as far away from being the whitehat of crypto as possible. Enjoy getting in bed with as JL777 himself called it "dirty" money and the potentially legal nightmare that this might become. but we are no more.

James donated the escrow back to the community for voted usage.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602041.msg8713312#msg8713312
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:52:32 PM

On top of that....

Before people continue to waste more time/effort trying to argue with these guys, please keep in mind they have a total combined post amount of: 6.

Why don't y'all jump on your real accounts so we can see what coins you're currently holding and what your true motives are? jl777 has pretty much turned every coin he has worked with into a 1,000-10,000% ROI. Not only has he turned himself into a self made millionaire but every that has stuck behind his projects has gotten rich too.

Please keep in mind no one is asking/making you stick around. Feel free to use the door.
VeryVeriViral

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 04:53:30 PM

The entire Escrow Fund now belongs to the VRC community!

So there goes ALL the FUD out the window.

We appreciate what James brings to the table and hope to continue a solid partnership going forward.
We'll still be asking for donations to increase the Escrow as that will help the community in a lot of ways down the line but yeah… this is a WIN/WIN.

Smile. Looks good on ya. Smiley

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Jay Jay
Online Media/Marketing
nhrf3

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:56:49 PM

My other account is Webay, forgot my first account(posted in this thread when I got into around June 9th, but I don't remember the passwords- the accounts mean nothing to me anyway. What means something, however, are developers who stick to their guns and don't sell out. VRC was my first coin to really invest in and it was for the transparency of the devs, their intelligence, and their enthusiasm. All of which is now in question. I'll likely hold a few k as this will now be a standard p&d coin, but as far as my own beliefs in this coin as a long term investment- pfffftt that ship has sailed.

Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:21:32 PM

VRC was my first coin to really invest in [...] 

Ok, so you're new to the altcoin world - welcome.

as far as my own beliefs in this coin as a long term investment- pfffftt that ship has sailed.

So the fact one of the most successful developers in altcoins has decided to take time out of his schedule to help improve vericoin and also has been talking about a 1-3 year plan is a red flag for your 'ship to sail'? I guess I'm not sure what else you'd be looking for. This is some of the best news vericoin has received in awhile.
nhrf3

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:49:12 PM

The only redeeming quality here is that the VRC devs have finally put a muzzle on Socal.

Shinraven

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:58:46 PM

The entire Escrow Fund now belongs to the VRC community!

So there goes ALL the FUD out the window.

We appreciate what James brings to the table and hope to continue a solid partnership going forward.
We'll still be asking for donations to increase the Escrow as that will help the community in a lot of ways down the line but yeah… this is a WIN/WIN.

Smile. Looks good on ya. Smiley

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

^ THIS ~

Before anymore bashing, nonsense, name calling..etc. Read the above.

I must admit, i was skeptical at first till this.

This is the first time in a long time that we have all come together in this manner. This is a group effort, it is about working together to achieve this goal. Nothing wrong with reaching out and collaborating with another.

ELMER_FUD

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:05:20 PM

I added to my position today during the pullback.  Once we've gone back over 20K I don't think we're ever going to see these low prices again.

onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 06:13:51 PM

On top of that....

Hi Doug,

What exactly does this mean, "for voted usage"?  How will the funds be used?

Thanks

EDIT: It's nice to have this forum back. Wink

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
ELMER_FUD

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:15:41 PM

It's nice to have this forum back. Wink

+1,000,000

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:26:52 PM

On top of that....

Hi Doug,

What exactly does this mean, "for voted usage"?  How will the funds be used?

Thanks

EDIT: It's nice to have this forum back. Wink

this means that the community will decide what to do with the fund Smiley

this is more then win-win situation  Wink

@james

i didnt meant that supernet will overthrow or replace bitcoin, but it will help the altcoinmarket to grow and make standards, which will be very important to go mainstream with crypto Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 06:42:00 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 07:00:05 PM by buy4crypto

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/vericoin-roadmap-fiat-exchange-bitcoin-portal-transparency-and-more

"SHort-term plans for VeriCoin include having public profiles online for all VeriCoin developers on June 22nd. We will finally be able to put a name next to those IRC nicknames, and it’s another step towards transparency, which can only be a good thing."

This meant something to me.

Make me proud , No, make me RICH. Now I'm getting it. This however, doesn't align with my business goals, or how I do business. gl all!

BTW, all this money pouring into this guys new project, is something I was proposing to our vericoin devs as a standalone vericoin project at least a week in advance of any SuperNet threads. It would not suprise me if they mentioned this to James, and he ran with the idea, now making millions off of it, And that is fine. I am not in a position to do this myself. But I just want you all to know I have been thinking this / prosposing ideas like this behind the scene at least a week before any SuperNet.

How? Using our integrity as our asset to draw out relationships and build on the front line with coins, as opposed to this whole messy mixing of coins and financial wrangling. My idea was much more pure, to keep each coin there own, while strengthening development, and lead times in projects. If you don't think I am being honest, Speak to Doug about how / when / what I proposed and he will probably make you all realize you need to appologize right now to me to be very honest.

I had been the biggest champion of this coin until you all have managed to alienate me. My time, everything I gave to this coin, is pushed aside to promote this mans agenda. I appreciate some of you who understood me, the people who refer to me as a troll, or worse, need to realize you just lost one of your best minds in this project. One of the only ones remaining who didn't put a dollar, over integrity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 [778] 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: