Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 [786] 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:28:18 PM

It's time for a post to review ...

You put the integrity of VRC into a project with anon dev promising huge gains. What does jl777 lose by destroying VeriCoin if his plan doesn't work in the real world? Well, he actually profits big time in any case, so. Now that he has got VeriCoin by the balls, you are all under his control. He essentially just took over VeriCoin with a promise, and everyone jumped for joy, unreal!

I can understand the community jumped, the guy has been reasonably convincing with selling his waporvare. Also, the devs have been under tremendous pressure for weeks from ppl like yourself and me, and therefore they just wanted to be cooperative and do whatever it takes to move the coin forward, which willingness of being proactive is very respectable and a good sign for VRC bag holders.

However, the market see through this jl777 guy. No doubt he is a perfect opportunity for day traders like @Cryptopumping to make few hundreds BTC from this superNET nonsense, and therefore jl777 is having success on the market, but his vogue plan for VRC and that he will start delivering something in 2015 (btw he promised this for another 20 projects) had been immediately disapproved by the market. That's why

jl777 effect = 0.00012500 current price

This charlatan who felt it is important to let us know he has 2 million dollar, plus he will bring many-many whales into VRC, but he couldn't even pushed the price to 20k. What a clown is this jl777.

Buy4Crypto, if you love digital currencies and VRC, I mean if you are enthusiastic about these things which seems you are, then you should be relaxed - this jl777 guy will change nothing for none of them.

Vrc is doomed just dump it Smiley

But i guess u dont have that much anymore?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:39:01 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 06:21:45 PM by altcoinUK

It's time for a post to review ...

You put the integrity of VRC into a project with anon dev promising huge gains. What does jl777 lose by destroying VeriCoin if his plan doesn't work in the real world? Well, he actually profits big time in any case, so. Now that he has got VeriCoin by the balls, you are all under his control. He essentially just took over VeriCoin with a promise, and everyone jumped for joy, unreal!

I can understand the community jumped, the guy has been reasonably convincing with selling his waporvare. Also, the devs have been under tremendous pressure for weeks from ppl like yourself and me, and therefore they just wanted to be cooperative and do whatever it takes to move the coin forward, which willingness of being proactive is very respectable and a good sign for VRC bag holders.

However, the market see through this jl777 guy. No doubt he is a perfect opportunity for day traders like @Cryptopumping to make few hundreds BTC from this superNET nonsense, and therefore jl777 is having success on the market, but his vogue plan for VRC and that he will start delivering something in 2015 (btw he promised this for another 20 projects) had been immediately disapproved by the market. That's why

jl777 effect = 0.00012500 current price

This charlatan who felt it is important to let us know he has 2 million dollar, plus he will bring many-many whales into VRC, but he couldn't even pushed the price to 20k. What a clown is this jl777.

Buy4Crypto, if you love digital currencies and VRC, I mean if you are enthusiastic about these things which seems you are, then you should be relaxed - this jl777 guy will change nothing for none of them.

Vrc is doomed just dump it Smiley

But i guess u dont have that much anymore?

No, VRC is not doomed at all. Actually I am very happy that my initial feeling about the devs has been verified and I think VRC is a good investment opportunity (this jl777 guy doesn't matter, he will be gone soon). VRC has a bright future if the devs remain to be solid. To be honest I started to sell during the weekend, but after I started to think and realised that the vericoin devs will be around when ppl like jl777 will be long gone ... need to get my head around this situation :-))) I mean, why this charlatan needs VRC? Because VRC has a very unique asset, the transparent VRC team.
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:12:13 PM

@criptix: please ignore this idiot. He's not worth to get attention.

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:25:44 PM

All this board is the same fools fighting as days go by.  Hoping for a prayer.  Give us half a million vericoin in 24 hours you'll be rich want information look it up.  It's going to this now it's going to that.  When I first got into vericpin one thing I loved about the coin is the transparency of the developers that would take their time and explain everything.  Now I don't know what the deal is the only information now is on this bull shit forum that has the same idiots hating twitter seems to be all pumpers and wait in 20 years you'll be rich.  I just want to know what's the deal what's going on.  Since June nothing has really happen a lot of promises of roadmapa but haven't seen a pic or a preview of anything in a couple of months.  Are the developers working info believe so do they care as much as they did in the beginning that I have to question.    People can call me what they want soon enough I'll be our of all this crypto cause in the end it's all the same scammers and liers!!   This coin was different they were talking to the people every week in bought confidence to the people now crickets.  Call me a free loader call me what ever my coins are staying with me as the value drops I lose more I'm not going to lose even more by giving coins to an account I'm not in charge of.  Price dropped again who's not to same another wallets is getting emptied since they just got half a million coins!!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:29:30 PM

@ altcoinUK - you are 80% wrong.
@buy4crypto - you are 95% wrong and the 5% you are right is only because you have no skin in the game which makes it moot.

James is by leaps and bounds the best thing that ever happened to Vericoin. Like any other coin, no exceptions, will be sold off after 40-90% gains. What's left though is still extraordinarily positive and a future to look forward to.

When i get to my laptop i will reflect on these points and others.

Veri interesting few months ahead, I am quite excited.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:33:04 PM

@ altcoinUK - you are 80% wrong.
@buy4crypto - you are 95% wrong and the 5% you are right is only because you have no skin in the game which makes it moot.

James is by leaps and bounds the best ghing that ever happened to Vericoin. Like any other coin, no exceptions, will be sold off after 40-90% gains. What's left though is still extraordinarily positive and a future to look forward to.

When i get to my laptop i will reflect on these points and others.

Veri interesting few months ahead, I am quite excited.
wow can't believe we can actually agree on something... well said barabbas Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Dimays

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:38:36 PM

Is there something more official and sure? I mean, VRC will be an important part of SuperNET?
I see too much speculation...
warr1979

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:03:01 PM

Is there something more official and sure? I mean, VRC will be an important part of SuperNET?

Seems like the rules change every day with the super net and the escrow.   For me it's a bunch of non sense till their a statement with guidelines.  As you see the price is agreeing with me.  It was a mad rush to get all these coins now what??
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:03:56 PM

Welcome to crypto my friend...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:18:54 PM

Seems like the rules change every day with the super net and the escrow.   For me it's a bunch of non sense till their a statement with guidelines.  As you see the price is agreeing with me.  It was a mad rush to get all these coins now what??

Now vericoin continues with its roadmap while James bring new features to the code to make it worthy of Supernet in the next few months... he said it very clearly, no speculation. The funds donated are not required any longer by him and could be either returned to the donors or held in escrow for future developments.
ELMER_FUD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:22:41 PM

Is there something more official and sure?

Aside from the price sliding back down, that's the only problem that I have right now and I think the price is a result of the lack of official communication (PR).  My long term outlook for VRC is very bullish, probably even more so than it ever was) but right now I'm having a difficult time maintaining my positivity for the short term.  I have bills to pay and after having bought into the pump this weekend I'm actually thinking about cutting my losses, which would have been gains if I had followed my intuition and sold some coins two days ago while we were up over %120 at one point on the weekly chart.  As it is now, I sold all of my other alts and a bit of BTC in order to buy more VRC and am now kicking my own ass for having overextended myself but I don't really blame anyone else because I knew what I was doing.  I just thought we would have at least established a base in the 14-16K range but without any official release pertaining to the latest developments regarding our inclusion in the superNET (and that last 5% of the wallet that seems to be loading slower than a Microsoft Windows update), I don't see us maintaining an elevated price until everything else starts coming together.

If anyone has anything to say that might cheer me up right now please do it because I'm really feeling foolish for having posted so many positive things about VRC under my real name on Twitter and also for telling my friends to hold when they asked me if it was a good time to take some profits.  

Having said all of that, I do feel like this coin has been and continues to be manipulated downward by external forces but by withholding the news from the marketplace regarding the latest developments, it's only feeding the trolls, the dumpers, the cryptocurrency haters and all of the other naysayers (as it just provides them with more ammunition) so I don't understand why it continues when it doesn't really take all that much time, money or effort to write a simple press release.  I know that this is a digital currency and not a publicly traded stock but sometimes, especially like now, there is no real distinction between the two in regards to the marketplace as both are impacted to a large degree by overall investor sentiment.

Before I hit 'post' I have to say that I just looked and saw that the price was going back up a little bit so hopefully it's not just a bulltrap and all that I just wrote can be disregarded but hope is not a very good investment strategy so please, please, please, let us work on the PR a little bit because I can't even imagine how others are feeling who haven't discovered all of the merits of this coin (as I have after having done my due diligence).

VRC Tip Jar: VERiTAS2MPYM94kTwtni3GvnwdmWXqJsQf
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:31:26 PM

Obviously any pr about supernet has to come from and through James and, at this point would be quite premature. The sell off was inevitable aftrr such hefty gains. Daytraders lock gains. Always.

I should know.
warr1979

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:32:35 PM

Aside from the price sliding back down, that's the only problem that I have right now and I think the price is a result of the lack of official communication (PR).  My long term outlook for VRC is very bullish, probably even more so than it ever was) but right now I'm having a difficult time maintaining my positivity for the short term.  I have bills to pay and after having bought into the pump this weekend I'm actually thinking about cutting my losses, which would have been gains if I had followed my intuition and sold some coins two days ago while we were up over %120 at one point on the weekly chart.  As it is now, I sold all of my other alts and a bit of BTC in order to buy more VRC and am now kicking my own ass for having overextended myself but I don't really blame anyone else because I knew what I was doing.  I just thought we would have at least established a base in the 14-16K range but without any official release pertaining to the latest developments regarding our inclusion in the superNET (and that last 5% of the wallet that seems to be loading slower than a Microsoft Windows update), I don't see us maintaining an elevated price until everything else starts coming together.

If anyone has anything to say that might cheer me up right now please do it because I'm really feeling foolish for having posted so many positive things about VRC under my real name on Twitter and also for telling my friends to hold when they asked me if it was a good time to take some profits.  

Having said all of that, I do feel like this coin has been and continues to be manipulated downward by external forces but by withholding the news from the marketplace regarding the latest developments, it's only feeding the trolls, the dumpers, the cryptocurrency haters and all of the other naysayers (as it just provides them with more ammunition) so I don't understand why it continues when it doesn't really take all that much time, money or effort to write a simple press release.  I know that this is a digital currency and not a publicly traded stock but sometimes, especially like now, there is no real distinction between the two in regards to the marketplace as both are impacted to a large degree by overall investor sentiment.

Before I hit 'post' I have to say that I just looked and saw that the price was going back up a little bit so hopefully it's not just a bulltrap and all that I just wrote can be disregarded but hope is not a very good investment strategy so please, please, please, let us work on the PR a little bit because I can't even imagine how others are feeling who haven't discovered all of the merits of this coin (as I have after having done my due diligence).

The only announcements were asking for 500k coins.  Horrible communication from the developers.  That used to be there strength.  When was the last hangout!  When was the last screen shot of things that they were working on?? Maybe they don't care about the coin as much who knows but I'm bout to take a bit as well.  I knew either way I needed to sell this month but was hoping to sell a whole lot less.  God bless the ruler of the 500k coins wish I was smart enough to  come up with a gimmick to get that many coins.
ELMER_FUD

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:57:32 PM

Obviously any pr about supernet has to come from and through James and, at this point would be quite premature. The sell off was inevitable aftrr such hefty gains. Daytraders lock gains. Always.

I should know.

As much as I don't want to admit it, I have to agree with you this time, barabbas.  You can never go broke by taking a profit.

I know that as well. I used to trade during the internet stock boom of 1999-2000 (and I did quite well) but I suppose that I thought we would have had a stronger base since there are so many long positions in VRC.  It's really my own fault for feeling overly optimistic about it as I should have taken some profits but I didn't.  I've been holding on since I first bought at 32K (and then all the way up to 53K and back down again) so I apologize to everyone but it is really frustrating to see VRC go back down.  I have a difficult time understanding why coins like PPC and NMC have such high market caps while ours keeps getting beaten up.  I don't really think the rollback is to blame either as Bitcoin had its share of issues (hard forks, etc.) and the market doesn't seem to care.

ELMER_FUD

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:59:29 PM

God bless the ruler of the 500k coins wish I was smart enough to  come up with a gimmick to get that many coins.

The 500K+ coins belong to the community.  James donated them back so there's no gimmick there.

MAD945

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:02:28 PM

Cheer Up Elmer...think of this as an investment for your future retirement. I've been here since May, many opportunities to sell...haven't sold once. Am I nave or stubborn maybe but I've come to the conclusion from reading many books on investing from successful investors and personal experience that this is the time where people loose the most money. They doubt themselves, their decisions and initial gut feelings. But if you've invested more then you can afford to loose then you will have to make a decision. I will let you know that I sold a fairly large number of Bitcoin back in September...because I invested more then I could afford. If I had held I would of been a multi-millionaire.

I did the same as you back during the initial pump and dump but held my ground. This project is still in its infancy and the devs have proven to me time after time that they are the real deal.

People are going to say "But nothing has been released for weeks!", what other coin releases updates every week or every two weeks? If they do they are usually incomplete and buggy releases. Why would the devs release something that is not ready! Now with the addition of James, the devs have support if they need any help with coding. James will be adding his own magic in way of coding to help Vericoin be the face and portal into the Supernet.

Vericoin is long-term! We will see where we are at in 6 months to a year!

Sorry if this post is a little bit of rant...toooo much coffee!
warr1979

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:02:39 PM

God bless the ruler of the 500k coins wish I was smart enough to  come up with a gimmick to get that many coins.

The 500K+ coins belong to the community.  James donated them back so there's no gimmick there.

So if you gave X amount and in two weeks need them because of a financial emergency can you get them back??
MAD945

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:04:34 PM

warr1979, those 500k+ coins belong to you and the rest of the community!
ELMER_FUD

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:17:25 PM

Cheer Up Elmer...think of this as an investment for your future retirement. I've been here since May, many opportunities to sell...haven't sold once. Am I nave or stubborn maybe but I've come to the conclusion from reading many books on investing from successful investors and personal experience that this is the time where people loose the most money. They doubt themselves, their decisions and initial gut feelings. But if you've invested more then you can afford to loose then you will have to make a decision. I will let you know that I sold a fairly large number of Bitcoin back in September...because I invested more then I could afford. If I had held I would of been a multi-millionaire.

I did the same as you back during the initial pump and dump but held my ground. This project is still in its infancy and the devs have proven to me time after time that they are the real deal.

People are going to say "But nothing has been released for weeks!", what other coin releases updates every week or every two weeks? If they do they are usually incomplete and buggy releases. Why would the devs release something that is not ready! Now with the addition of James, the devs have support if they need any help with coding. James will be adding his own magic in way of coding to help Vericoin be the face and portal into the Supernet.

Vericoin is long-term! We will see where we are at in 6 months to a year!

Sorry if this post is a little bit of rant...toooo much coffee!

Thank you and please, there's no need to apologize.  What you said is pretty much what I needed to hear.  I already knew it but I guess I just needed a reminder.  It's just the theory of relativity working against me.  "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity."  Well, substitute the current price for a hot stove and there you have it.  I'll get by.  I still have credit cards as well as friends and family that I can fall back on if I really need to but I was hoping to not have to go there as I hate using credit cards.  I still think the PR could use some work, though.  If this were a publicly traded stock I think that people would be shorting the heck out of it based on just that alone but it's okay because at the same time, the current price is a gift to those who have deeper pockets than someone like myself.  I realize that the devs lead busy lives outside of VRC and don't have time for everything but things such as PR could easily be delegated to a third party (which it probably should be).  Anyway, that's all I'm going to say for now.  I need to get off my computer and go get some fresh air. 

Jeff Jefferson

Activity: 307
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:22:52 PM

anyone ever read a simple instruction on how to run a vericoin wallet on a raspberry pi?

my blackcoin raspi wallet is running flawlessly and i'm sure that the vericoin community can come up with an instruction too

thanks in advance!
Pages: « 1 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 [786] 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: