Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ORA :: NXT 'monetary system' currency  (Read 181161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yuyu123

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:02:24 AM

Why 20 posts Sad
Spayse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:11:09 AM

Why 20 posts Sad

This is only limited. If you want to a chance, you can contact with him.

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
Tearscoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:16:37 AM

Why 20 posts Sad

there are too many malicious accounts like you

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T2rouCWNBGVFpyxU7pyxKLP8Zmsu3CmGYE
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:15:16 AM

Why 20 posts Sad

you have 20 posts.

I guess if someone is even somewhat active they would have 20 posts.

I know what I'm going to hear. "But I'm a lurker, I don't just post to post" etc etc.

I understand that. Thats fine in some ways. It's great people are here lurking and reading.

But if someone doesn't even posts. How are they going to help spread the word. We need ACTIVE people. Right??

Active and contributing to the conversation. IDEAS THOUGHT COMMENTS OPINIONS CONCERNS ADVICE FEARS

SUPPORT

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
tonlong

Activity: 726

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:55:59 AM

"Your registration has been confirmed". Where can I check my status?
3LEM3NT

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:56:14 AM

So when do we know what is next?

Are there timetables for anything?

I got my email. What is the next step?

ALSO. These strong anti sockpuppet measures are going to knock out alot of good people.

The sockpuppets are going to get in if they are clever. No matter what. The people that plan on this stuff and make multiple accounts know how to do it in a way that they will slip though. Theres nothing you can do to stop those guys. They know there way around those things.

We going to kick out a lot of good people. And you will still see the sock pros come brag they got 40 accounts. Watch. And then a husband and wife cant even sign up together.

To be honest we tried to both sign up. My husband went an sign up under a BPN or something, I don't even know exactly how it works or anything. Then he got his email on his phone, and replied to it. And I was like, stupid!! You were just replying on our wifi. And I think that my pc and the wifi on his phone has the same IP. or maybe not. I don't know this stuff. But I think he got us both disqualified. We just both wanted to be involved in Kora. I like the idea. We are both a part of NEM. They had some sockpuppets, cause you cant stop the talented abusers not matter what you do.

And some people go 10 stakes, scammers lol. But overall NEM had like 1200 veteran accounts, and another 1000 in the middle group that were real people, some 700 sockpuppets got in I think.

But NEM is still the most fairly spread out coin to date. And they are doing great.

We think Kora will actually do much better than Qora itself.

But let's have some balance, and not ban the honest people and kick out the good people, trying to catch sockpuppets.

Yes, get the blantant ones. KICK THEM OUT lol.

BUT if we go overboard trying to get the pros, that we won't catch, we will kick out good people more than them. Watch

Sorry, but I just wanted to be honest with everyone. And I hope KORA and MAC read this long post, because I think there is a lot of truth to it.

I think we both are gonna get banned, LOL, and I don't think it's fair, and what we are trying to do is get good people into the community and be fair right?

Hopefully everything works out

Alexis (3LEM3NT)
Mac Red

Activity: 299
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:04:01 AM

ALSO. These strong anti sockpuppet measures are going to knock out alot of good people.

The sockpuppets are going to get in if they are clever. No matter what. The people that plan on this stuff and make multiple accounts know how to do it in a way that they will slip though. Theres nothing you can do to stop those guys. They know there way around those things.

We going to kick out a lot of good people. And you will still see the sock pros come brag they got 40 accounts. Watch. And then a husband and wife cant even sign up together.

To be honest we tried to both sign up. My husband went an sign up under a BPN or something, I don't even know exactly how it works or anything. Then he got his email on his phone, and replied to it. And I was like, stupid!! You were just replying on our wifi. And I think that my pc and the wifi on his phone has the same IP. or maybe not. I don't know this stuff. But I think he got us both disqualified. We just both wanted to be involved in Kora. I like the idea. We are both a part of NEM. They had some sockpuppets, cause you cant stop the talented abusers not matter what you do.

And some people go 10 stakes, scammers lol. But overall NEM had like 1200 veteran accounts, and another 1000 in the middle group that were real people, some 700 sockpuppets got in I think.

But NEM is still the most fairly spread out coin to date. And they are doing great.

But let's have some balance, and not ban the honest people and kick out the good people, trying to catch sockpuppets.

BUT if we go overboard trying to get the pros, that we won't catch, we will kick out good people more than them. Watch

Sorry, but I just wanted to be honest with everyone. And I hope KORA and MAC read this long post, because I think there is a lot of truth to it.

I think we both are gonna get banned, LOL, and I don't think it's fair, and what we are trying to do is get good people into the community and be fair right?

Alexis (3LEM3NT)

@ work but will reply later. But the IP check is only used once, when submitting the form. And if it's already used, a message will pop up "already used" so it's not possible to miss.
Your stake is fine, PM me with BTT ID of your husband and I can verify his stake too.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:06:22 AM

how to do i check if my stake confirmed? how many people are already registered?
Mac Red

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:14:46 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 09:29:57 AM by Mac Red

how to do i check if my stake confirmed? how many people are already registered?

I'd advice anyone who's genuinely worried to just PM me and ask. As for you, I see you just confirmed your email so you're good to go.

(edit)
~1000 non-sockpuppet submissions so far.
3LEM3NT

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:24:58 AM

Alexis (3LEM3NT)

@ work but will reply later. But the IP check is only used once, when submitting the form. And if it's already used, a message will pop up "already used" so it's not possible to miss.
Your stake is fine, PM me with BTT ID of your husband and I can verify his stake too.

oh, wow!

MAC you are a sweet heart, and really on top of things. That was fast.

Now I know, I was right.

This this going to blow qora away. Not that I want to see Qora do bad or anything like that. I just think you guys are doing a better job. I truely wish qora the best, But I think their community is to small.

This is the way to do it. BIG helpful community and helpful devs!!

I'm really happy were in, cause we both got the same response. I think you guys deserve everything you get for putting this together so well.

I'll be at this thread a lot. and if someone says that you guys are getting paid to much, I'm gonna be on them like, you know what on flys!! Because every thing is going so smoothly, and that is because of you guys!!

I love you guys!!

flis1986

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:44:39 AM

Can someone please send me 1 NXT to my NXT account?

Thank you in advanced!!
Spayse

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:45:36 AM

Thank you in advanced!!
You try at here: http://nxtra.org/faucet/

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
flis1986

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:48:06 AM

Thank you in advanced!!

Thank you. I'll try there
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:53:24 AM

Good news guys Qora got added to Bter  Smiley

Also we have the voting system working so when the source is released Kora will have it too.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

flis1986

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:08:07 AM

Hi,

I can't see ther transaction on NXT Blockchain Explorer.

http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=100000

Thank you in advanced!!
Pentamon

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 11:33:33 AM

1.  Make a bitcointalk.org Identity by going to https://Bitcointalk.org

Can those who created the BTT account after 06/23 enter the registration and be valid?
I know what you are thinking. please don't abuse the system.  

I have no intentions like that. Quite contrary. I noticed in what i quoted that there is a suggestion for new people to create a fresh new BTT account which is in collision with rule nr. 3. Your BTT account must have a reg date BEFORE today, 06/23.
That is why I ask.

I don't mind things either way. Old accounts or new account all the same to me as long as there is one real person behind each account. What I would mind is to have someone coming here few months from now and claiming he/she has dozens of account and telling everyone that the signup and whole inception of Kora was a scam et cetera. I've seen that happen already on other coins. It demoralizes the whole community.

The reason why I noticed the above conflict is because I don't want new, eager and honest people opening BTT accounts and getting through all procedure so that they can apply for Kora and all that just to be dismissed as sockpuppets because their BTT accounts were created several days after the official start.

I think it would be good to get new people here. But we need to make sure they are real and that is not easy. I would love to be able to tell my friends on different forums something like:
I know you were reading about BTC and stuff and now is your chance to get on a new boat that is being built. Go over to BTT and create account.

Thank you for putting that in such a clear way.
And thank you for pointing out the newbie issue.
I agree that it would be great for new people to enter on account of the Kora initiative.
So I tell the new recruits now as well: just pm Mac REd and tell them that you are here because of Pentamon (or Tompa) having recommended this to you.

Pentamon

http://www.oraforum.org  *  Yoda: "One stake to every human give!"
davien

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:49:47 AM

Hi,

Thank you in advanced!!
use this faucet ,but please do not post your account number, these actions could lead to closing this topic . i think nobody wants this. thank you and go go Kora!

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:41:16 PM

Guys you can get a few free NXT here:

http://nxtra.org/faucet/

it has already been posted, woops

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Spayse

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:46:32 PM

Hi,

Thank you in advanced!!
You received 3 nxt. You check again.

Mac Red

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:59:16 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 01:12:21 PM by Mac Red

1.  Make a bitcointalk.org Identity by going to https://Bitcointalk.org

Can those who created the BTT account after 06/23 enter the registration and be valid?
I know what you are thinking. please don't abuse the system.  

I have no intentions like that. Quite contrary. I noticed in what i quoted that there is a suggestion for new people to create a fresh new BTT account which is in collision with rule nr. 3. Your BTT account must have a reg date BEFORE today, 06/23.
That is why I ask.

I don't mind things either way. Old accounts or new account all the same to me as long as there is one real person behind each account. What I would mind is to have someone coming here few months from now and claiming he/she has dozens of account and telling everyone that the signup and whole inception of Kora was a scam et cetera. I've seen that happen already on other coins. It demoralizes the whole community.

The reason why I noticed the above conflict is because I don't want new, eager and honest people opening BTT accounts and getting through all procedure so that they can apply for Kora and all that just to be dismissed as sockpuppets because their BTT accounts were created several days after the official start.

I think it would be good to get new people here. But we need to make sure they are real and that is not easy. I would love to be able to tell my friends on different forums something like:
I know you were reading about BTC and stuff and now is your chance to get on a new boat that is being built. Go over to BTT and create account.

Thank you for putting that in such a clear way.
And thank you for pointing out the newbie issue.
I agree that it would be great for new people to enter on account of the Kora initiative.
So I tell the new recruits now as well: just pm Mac REd and tell them that you are here because of Pentamon (or Tompa) having recommended this to you.

Pentamon

I want to clear the air about the issue regarding post count/account age:
1. We are really not as strict about these variables as it may seem. As long as the system finds no red flags, the priority IMO should be to NOT block potential newcomers and supporters. We want to be reasonable here and I for one will not say "oh so your friend registered today to join us and everything looks good..but no he can't come".
2. Taking the initiative to recruit more people is great for EVERYONE involved. This is something I stand behind 100% and think is great.
3. Kora must be able to say his opinion as well. But I'm pretty sure he feels the same. Again, the reason we made these perhaps a little odd rules were not to limit real honest people from joining Kora, this is the last thing we want to do. The world doesn't revolve around BTT either.
4. We are not even checking at this stage what your post count or whatever is. We are currently just collecting data. So submit, let your friends submit and so forth and don't worry too much.

Hope that clears up my stance.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: