Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ORA :: NXT 'monetary system' currency  (Read 181161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zhile11911

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:57:25 AM

Option #1 looks good to me.

yes, we should better to make a poll .

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
bezekal

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:06:22 AM

precisely!
bestcoinever

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:14:44 AM

precisely!
#1 looks good. And also you can still remain the registration open, but the later you register, the less coins you get!

Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:16:34 AM

Option # 1 and 3 looks good to me but as already said , a poll would be nice.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:26:30 AM

Any update , how much registrations still needed to reach 3000 ?

New (valid) registrations have just become fewer and fewer. The first two 48 hours were an explosion, now it has almost reached a total stop.
I've calculated that at this current rate we might reach 3000 valid applications about 1 year from now.

So um yeah. I'd suggest we just go ahead and decide for an end date instead. Close the list, then I (and perhaps Kora) can actually start reviewing each application. As previously mentioned we got 1100+ entries to plow through.

How about we close the form this thursday? 07/03.

Great news! Kora has a lead developer Smiley

I am very pleased to report that nioccoin has agreed to join Kora and will set the technical direction for us from now on. I'll leave it for nioccoin to say more on his plans later, but for now I just want to say how excited I am to have nioccoin join us.

I think closing the registration on Thursday 07/03 is ok. Now that we have a lead dev we might get a few more registrations, but IMO we have enough to start Kora. We will have to decide what to do with any left over stakes.

Options would be:
1- distribute to existing stakeholders
2- use for bounties
3- keep in trust and open up registrations again later when Kora is better known

What do people think?

#1 is better to gather more people in the first stage,
if the project goes well ,it will bring more people in automatically,
so do not worry.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Sebastien256

Activity: 715

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:57:22 AM

3- keep in trust and open up registrations again later when Kora is better known

What do people think?

I think that they may have no point to close the registration soon if in the future it is reopened, either close it for good or leave it open. In fact, closing it now wouls be good to prevent sockpuppet. Reopen the registration later could permit to prepare sockpuppet for the next registration (Unless the rules for the registration are strickly the same as now, even that might not be good enough imho as it would not prevent more sockpuppet from joining...)

Nxt official forum at: https://nxtforum.org/
Spayse

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:19:29 AM

New (valid) registrations have just become fewer and fewer. The first two 48 hours were an explosion, now it has almost reached a total stop.
I've calculated that at this current rate we might reach 3000 valid applications about 1 year from now.

So um yeah. I'd suggest we just go ahead and decide for an end date instead. Close the list, then I (and perhaps Kora) can actually start reviewing each application. As previously mentioned we got 1100+ entries to plow through.

I am very pleased to report that nioccoin has agreed to join Kora and will set the technical direction for us from now on. I'll leave it for nioccoin to say more on his plans later, but for now I just want to say how excited I am to have nioccoin join us.

I think closing the registration on Thursday 07/03 is ok. Now that we have a lead dev we might get a few more registrations, but IMO we have enough to start Kora. We will have to decide what to do with any left over stakes.

Options would be:
2- use for bounties

What do people think?

I think: 1- distribute to existing stakeholders. No #3, it will more sockpuppet.

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:35:37 AM

I think as the time goes by there will be more and more sockpuppets, because I can't see there that huge promotion with by you can gain NEW users. There's decent number of stakeholders . In a previous post i told that i think it's enough 1k-2k stakeholders because therefore the coin can be grown-up in a "smaller" community and maybe stakeholders will take care of KORA. And after that, when the coin will be released itself there can be started the trades and other stuffs. Maybe you can make giveaways and stuff to promote it.
flis1986

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:39:44 AM

Options would be:
2- use for bounties

What do people think?

Option #1!
Access

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:52:33 AM

Options would be:
2- use for bounties

What do people think?

I like #1

mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:11:24 AM

Options would be:
2- use for bounties

What do people think?

Both #1 and #3 looks nice.

i agree, but for No.3 set some fee

60%  of stakes goes to No.1
40% goes to No.2

IOTA
DarkhorseofNxt

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:18:21 AM

Distribute half, the other half put them in bounty & marketing purposes. You going to need some good amount of coins to develop features.

What are the roadmaps for the development? Branding?

jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:34:58 AM

Distribute left over stakes to people who have registered but please keep some for bounties. If you get into the situation where you need people to donate some of their shares back to pay for things then its not good because only a small minority will bother.

bestcoinever

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:29:11 AM

When is Qora source code released?

Tompa

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:34:30 AM

Options would be:
2- use for bounties

What do people think?

Option #1!

+1
I agree with option no1. If we take no3 than people who would get in using that later registration certainly will have more information/lesser risk than those who joined up in the first round so the "reward" IMHO should be set accordingly.
jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:16:19 AM

Options would be:
2- use for bounties

What do people think?

Option #1!

+1
I agree with option no1. If we take no3 than people who would get in using that later registration certainly will have more information/lesser risk than those who joined up in the first round so the "reward" IMHO should be set accordingly.

Less risk? It's free. Nobody is risking anything. I agree that no3 should not be an option but your reasoning makes no sense.

Mac Red

Activity: 299
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:24:24 AM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't joined yet? Want to talk with your friends/relatives about participating? Now is the time!
bestcoinever

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:37:56 AM

Haven't joined yet? Want to talk with your friends/relatives about participating? Now is the time!

i will join

Tompa

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:43:37 AM

Options would be:
2- use for bounties

What do people think?

Option #1!

+1

Less risk? It's free. Nobody is risking anything. I agree that no3 should not be an option but your reasoning makes no sense.

yes, sorry for wrongly expressing myself, what I meant is that all those who "are not really sure if they need to invest their time in this" will change their mind in a month or two if Kora makes progress and then it wouldn't be fair to give them same stake as those who signed up on day 0.
Jago

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:05:54 AM

How many effective stakeholders we have so far?

I Get Daily Free SIGNs. Come get yours too! Hurry!.  1msAUKLeupsf12S4D7HsD1Fw8qXyaJqWo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: