Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 501 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLAM] CLAMs, Proof-Of-Chain, Proof-Of-Working-Stake, a.k.a. "Clamcoin"  (Read 1150751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 09:09:56 AM

Then, there is this whale asshole who s decided to implement some kind of vicious plan targeting at either a) destroying CLAM and all other nice things I have already mentioned or b) dump the coin to its lows so he could pump it again and make more money. Either way, I m not happy, not cause of the price or my loss if I would decide to sell now but cause of the lack of sustainability and stability I d hoped I ve found in CLAM.

Yeah, the stability is not likely to be a thing for a while yet. As soon as the whale digger finishes, there's likely to be a buying frenzy, then a period of inevitable corrections and ups and downs. Should be fun!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 09:28:40 AM

Then, there is this whale asshole who s decided to implement some kind of vicious plan targeting at either a) destroying CLAM and all other nice things I have already mentioned or b) dump the coin to its lows so he could pump it again and make more money. Either way, I m not happy, not cause of the price or my loss if I would decide to sell now but cause of the lack of sustainability and stability I d hoped I ve found in CLAM.

Yeah, the stability is not likely to be a thing for a while yet. As soon as the whale digger finishes, there's likely to be a buying frenzy, then a period of inevitable corrections and ups and downs. Should be fun!

As soon as he finishes? Have you seen his numbers? He can keep selling for two more years.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:03:26 AM

Even with all digging (from this large digger) completed the amount of new coins doesn't justify such a low price.
I can imagine the price being about half of it's peak. But an 80 percent drop is silly.
Not to mention the BTC price is causing sells on top of everything.

Seems like CLAMs is due for a bounce from this bottom.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:47:03 AM

Even with all digging (from this large digger) completed the amount of new coins doesn't justify such a low price.
I can imagine the price being about half of it's peak. But an 80 percent drop is silly.

Nothing justifies 20-30% drop per day. No sane investor s gonna sell that way. Unless he wants to intentionally drive the price down or destroy the coin. Since he hold a lot of it I highly doubt he wants to destroy it. So, either he s insane or he s got a plan.

eyeknock

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:47:43 AM

well it always depend on the "guy" who is doing it, yes? maybe he is getting exactly whats he want, i mean to dump like hell all those coins.

As soon as he finishes? Have you seen his numbers? He can keep selling for two more years.

that phrase scared me and clams fans a lot ( i think ) :S
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:58:50 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 12:10:02 PM by freedomno1

Nothing justifies 20-30% drop per day. No sane investor s gonna sell that way. Unless he wants to intentionally drive the price down or destroy the coin. Since he hold a lot of it I highly doubt he wants to destroy it. So, either he s insane or he s got a plan.

Well there is always the possibility the whales an idiot and doesn't realize that this strategy is a mistake, and to much dumping is counter-intuitive.
They stake and have a big wallet but they have no sense of market management if all they want to do is dump coins for 2 years (which is likely an overshoot as 2011-2013 txts would be quite something) then they should do something to contribute to increase the value of their investment and multiply their return.
(Lol made me think it was an Einstein moment)

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
SuperClam (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002

CLAM Developer

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 12:02:49 PM

well it always depend on the "guy" who is doing it, yes? maybe he is getting exactly whats he want, i mean to dump like hell all those coins.

We, of course, can't guess the digger's sell rate.

However, the two-year estimation is quite..... drastic, and likely an exaggeration.

He has only been digging for a handful of weeks and is estimated to be 1/4 to 1/3 complete.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:08:49 PM

However, the two-year estimation is quite..... drastic, and likely an exaggeration.

He has only been digging for a handful of weeks and is estimated to be 1/4 to 1/3 complete.

Polo volume for CLAM is 66BTC daily, =$16,000 daily.

Taking Dooglus's CLAM market cap of $1,000,000 results in 60 days max of present level of activity.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 12:41:16 PM

A brief address on the state of CLAM:
(turn down your speakers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5gW90AXwl4

Also, Check out http://kingklye.com/shop for the Official CLAM and Just-Dice.com merchandise!

Payments in CLAM/BTC/LTC/DOGE/FLO are accepted!

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:45:21 PM

Polo volume for CLAM is 66BTC daily, =$16,000 daily.

Taking Dooglus's CLAM market cap of $1,000,000 results in 60 days max of present level of activity.

You can't assume that all polo trading volume has anything to do with the whale digger. It certainly does not.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:47:16 PM

Well there is always the possibility the whales an idiot and doesn't realize that this strategy is a mistake, and to much dumping is counter-intuitive.

As much as CLAM supporters might be convinced otherwise, it is not clear that the strategy is a mistake. He may simply believe that CLAM has no future and he just wants to get as much value out as quickly as possible before it fails.

Maybe right, maybe wrong, but you can't take as a given that he's an idiot, his strategy is all wrong, and dumping is all a mistake.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:50:34 PM

As I said earlier you can't assume that everything that happens on Polo is one whale digger dumping. There are most certainly other people trading. People who think that it's going to drop (either due to the digger or for whatever other reason, possibly self-fulfilling) will want to get out and drive it down if there aren't a lot of buyers. That may have nothing to do with digging at all. No way to tell.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:27:56 PM

They stake and have a big wallet but they have no sense of market management if all they want to do is dump coins for 2 years (which is likely an overshoot as 2011-2013 txts would be quite something) then they should do something to contribute to increase the value of their investment and multiply their return.

Calling this an investment is the mistake.  This is Free money.  He didn't spend any of his own money to get it.  A lot of folks that claim their clams are not CLAMS investors, they claim and then sell them.  

I estimated he was 36% done.  So maybe another 4 months of dumping.    

uvwvj

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:19:34 PM

Finally clam scammers its happening. Clams are going down faster than a Kardasihian on a black guy.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:59:52 PM

[his usual crap]

I don't know if it's possible to auto-delete posts by particular posters in a self-moderated thread...

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:26:10 PM

Calling this an investment is the mistake.  This is Free money.  He didn't spend any of his own money to get it.  A lot of folks that claim their clams are not CLAMS investors, they claim and then sell them.  

At this rate, CLAM s got no 4 months. I hope you re wrong.

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:51:27 PM

He's currently working on block 6539.

If you list all the initial distribution CLAMs in reverse order of the block in which they were created, block 6539 is 27% of the way through.

I don't know of a better way to estimate how far through he is.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:22:43 PM

If you list all the initial distribution CLAMs in reverse order of the block in which they were created, block 6539 is 27% of the way through.

Somehow I cannot believe a person who s one of the major crypto currency holders with so many addresses to dig simply to be unaware of how much money he s been losing by this mindless dumping. There must be a plan behind this, maybe needs lots of BTC for something soon.

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:38:25 PM

You made me have to look at the blockchain... Tongue  First block was 733 and last was 8995  So there were 8262 blocks with clammettes.  So 8995-6539 means he's been through 2456 block already.  2456/8262 = .2972 

My initial assumption was we started at block 1000 and went to block 10000.   

Of course even that is an estimate.  No way of telling exactly how many rewards per block he will get. 

Also some of the blocks in the 733-8995 range are not distribution blocks.  I notice the last dig was blocks 6519 and 6521.  Looking at 6520 it's only for 2 clams.  Then I figured maybe we skipped every other block.  6518 is for 2 clams too.  But 6517 is also 2 clams.  So not just every other block. 

Doog, I don't remember how you estimated his total, but I though you took into account some of the non-distributed clam blocks.  I don't know if Xploited has the exact number of distribution blocks.   

I also looked at a few of his transactions.  I was looking to see if I could see a trend, of sending clams to poloniex.  Several of the digs ended up in the same address with a total of 46.2 clams, or 10 rewards.  Almost like he's grouping the clams for staking.   Then there were other addresses that ended up with 4 or 9 clams.  I couldn't find a pattern. 

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:26:17 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2015, 12:58:26 AM by dooglus

You made me have to look at the blockchain... Tongue  First block was 733 and last was 8995  So there were 8262 blocks with clammettes.  So 8995-6539 means he's been through 2456 block already.  2456/8262 = .2972  

See http://dpaste.com/1KZAGHD

Each line is:

# block number
# number of 4.6 CLAMs created in that block
# cumulative number of 4.6 CLAMs so far
# percentage of the way through the distribution from the start
# percentage of the way through the distribution from the end

So find the line for block 6539:

6539  356 2338198  72.89  27.11

ie. it's 27.11% of the way from the end.

Also some of the blocks in the 733-8995 range are not distribution blocks.  I notice the last dig was blocks 6519 and 6521.  Looking at 6520 it's only for 2 clams.  Then I figured maybe we skipped every other block.  6518 is for 2 clams too.  But 6517 is also 2 clams.  So not just every other block.  

Different blocks have different numbers of 4.6's. So just counting blocks isn't very accurate.

Doog, I don't remember how you estimated his total, but I though you took into account some of the non-distributed clam blocks.  I don't know if Xploited has the exact number of distribution blocks.    

I think I was looking at some of the bigger blocks he had already dug through, calculated how many of the CLAMs he dug from that block, and found the percentage was much the same from block to block and so extrapolated for the whole distribution.

I also looked at a few of his transactions.  I was looking to see if I could see a trend, of sending clams to poloniex.  Several of the digs ended up in the same address with a total of 46.2 clams, or 10 rewards.  Almost like he's grouping the clams for staking.   Then there were other addresses that ended up with 4 or 9 clams.  I couldn't find a pattern.

I think those are poloniex deposit addresses he's sending to. Did you find any that ever staked? I don't think poloniex stakes their wallets.

I don't know why he keeps switching deposit addresses. Maybe he's making new poloniex accounts every 10 digs? That would explain it I guess. But he could also be clicking the 'new address' button to change addresses.

Edit: here's the same data in chart form.

He's dug down to block 6516, so has dug around 27% of the CLAMs.

(Of course we don't know that he doesn't have another couple of wallets of the same size which he will start working on once he's done with this one)

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 501 »
  Print  

Jump to: