Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716613 times)
alin8888

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:28:44 PM

Is the Cs 1.6 server operational??? i'm playing right now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:01:13 PM

Is the Cs 1.6 server operational??? i'm playing right now

yep its working
rumpey

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:08:49 PM

Wow mintpal!! Are these votes from real user accounts or just bots that mintpal detects and eventually removes all the fake votes?

No the votes are 100% real and from real people! We're running a massive giveaway of HYPER for voting Smiley

It's great for the marketing of HYPER too and spreading out more of the HYPER Marketing Fund to many more people.

Should be on MintPal in a couple of weeks or so  Grin

We are all real peeps, I am voting every waking hour I come and collecting my HYPER..No way am selling HYPER lol I will try to hoard now and become a baby HYPER whale lol. Tomorrow I plan on flogging some dead little coins to invest more in HYPER. I wanted to do a news blog post today but I had some worries about my Sons health so work is behind bit behind so I will focus tomorrow morning on getting a lovely new news post done. Smiley. I just wanted to pop in and say I am still here and love this coin a lot. Smiley. I am going to try and see if I can translate this into Greek also if not I will let my Friend do it. Tine to vote again before bedtime!

ow do I stake HYPER to make babies? Do I just download the coins from Bittrex and just sync my wallet every day? Or is there anything else I need to do? Grin

I am voting every hour too. Hope your son gets well soon.

Yes, you just need to get your coins on the wallet and let the wallet sync. Nothing else is needed Smiley

You might have to wait for a day after sending coins to your wallet before they start staking.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:27:55 PM

Wow mintpal!! Are these votes from real user accounts or just bots that mintpal detects and eventually removes all the fake votes?

No the votes are 100% real and from real people! We're running a massive giveaway of HYPER for voting Smiley

It's great for the marketing of HYPER too and spreading out more of the HYPER Marketing Fund to many more people.

We are all real peeps, I am voting every waking hour I come and collecting my HYPER..No way am selling HYPER lol I will try to hoard now and become a baby HYPER whale lol. Tomorrow I plan on flogging some dead little coins to invest more in HYPER. I wanted to do a news blog post today but I had some worries about my Sons health so work is behind bit behind so I will focus tomorrow morning on getting a lovely new news post done. Smiley. I just wanted to pop in and say I am still here and love this coin a lot. Smiley. I am going to try and see if I can translate this into Greek also if not I will let my Friend do it. Tine to vote again before bedtime!

ow do I stake HYPER to make babies? Do I just download the coins from Bittrex and just sync my wallet every day? Or is there anything else I need to do? Grin

Yes, you just need to get your coins on the wallet and let the wallet sync. Nothing else is needed Smiley

You might have to wait for a day after sending coins to your wallet before they start staking.

Is it the mullipools dumping now who is dumping the coin? This is a fantastic coin should not be dumped especially with mintpal voting going to moon..I am taking them out to stake. Thank you for the kind words..I am also praying for my Son.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 08:56:48 PM

Is it the mullipools dumping now who is dumping the coin? This is a fantastic coin should not be dumped especially with mintpal voting going to moon..I am taking them out to stake. Thank you for the kind words..I am also praying for my Son.. Smiley

I hope your son gets better soon qiwoman. The multipools actually buy HYPER to pay out the miners with Smiley So it is probably someone who received an early bounty selling off some. I agree, we're getting well over 1000 votes per day for MintPal so we should be trading there within a week or two! Definitely not a good time to sell!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 09:50:29 PM

More big HYPER news as always Smiley

- We have a big press release going out early next week.

- The dev of the first HYPER Minecraft server that will use HYPER as a currency is currently in testing and I will let you all know when it is in open beta.

- We're currently at 4000 votes on MintPal and we've been getting more than 1000+ real human votes every day! At this rate we will be trading on MintPal in a week or two Wink

- The Counter Strike server has been updated so that players can only win HYPER and don't lose any when they die. So come get some free HYPER by proof of play for playing CS now!

- We are currently looking at adding HYPER to the in-game free market asset exchange platform in the space strategy MMO Zandagort we are running. This will be a first for a cryptocurrency. Players will be able to earn and trade HYPER with other players in-game for resources and the game currency SHY while they build their galactic empire.

- The official HYPER space MMO game concept document will be finalized this week. I have a document which is many, many pages long full of my ideas and I'm putting it together into something presentable to show the community, and future developers who will join the HYPER team. MysticalPotato and I have also been collaborating on establishing the HYPER canon story arc - the HYPER universe will be incredibly rich and detailed.

- There's plenty more in the works including some customizations to the HYPER wallet (such as irc chat, exchange, messages, games etc) but I need more time and I want HYPER to have a higher market cap before I give an ETA on adding these features.

Great work everyone Wink

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:31:21 PM

More big HYPER news as always Smiley

- We have a big press release going out early next week.

- The dev of the first HYPER Minecraft server that will use HYPER as a currency is currently in testing and I will let you all know when it is in open beta.

- We're currently at 4000 votes on MintPal and we've been getting more than 1000+ real human votes every day! At this rate we will be trading on MintPal in a week or two Wink

- The Counter Strike server has been updated so that players can only win HYPER and don't lose any when they die. So come get some free HYPER by proof of play for playing CS now!

- We are currently looking at adding HYPER to the in-game free market asset exchange platform in the space strategy MMO Zandagort we are running. This will be a first for a cryptocurrency. Players will be able to earn and trade HYPER with other players in-game for resources and the game currency SHY while they build their galactic empire.

- The official HYPER space MMO game concept document will be finalized this week. I have a document which is many, many pages long full of my ideas and I'm putting it together into something presentable to show the community, and future developers who will join the HYPER team. MysticalPotato and I have also been collaborating on establishing the HYPER canon story arc - the HYPER universe will be incredibly rich and detailed.

- There's plenty more in the works including some customizations to the HYPER wallet (such as irc chat, exchange, messages, games etc) but I need more time and I want HYPER to have a higher market cap before I give an ETA on adding these features.

Great work everyone Wink

Oh wow that's awesome so great time to buy HYPER as weekends peeps sometimes offload coins to buy beers lol haha I will stock up. My Husband said weekends you buy , good idea..I am digesting a nice meal hubby took me out to eat to cheer me up a bit as soon as I digest I will write up the lbog post and add all this good news.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
alin8888

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:51:42 PM

common guys let's play some counter-strike.. i made 150 Hypercoins today easy...  Join the fun

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:40:58 PM

common guys let's play some counter-strike.. i made 150 Hypercoins today easy...  Join the fun
HAHA I am a noob at gaming I always die..Can even a noob girl slow reflex peep like me win?  Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:11:58 AM

How to play the game? Do I need to download something?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Richard213

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:07:39 AM

yes , you just need to download counter strike
do you know about counter strike? its FPS game
its like battlefield or HALO or COD (Call of Duty) but with low graphic
The different in graphic
COD > CS  Roll Eyes
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:36:54 AM

The different in graphic
COD > CS  Roll Eyes

I downloaded and installed CS 1.6 version. How to register my HYPER address to get some coins by playing the game?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:02:38 AM

is it possible to make a counterstrike: global offensive server?
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 02:09:26 AM

It is something we are considering but there is no official announcement / ETA yet. Sorry cryptmebro!

Keep following the thread for updates or dust off a copy of 1.6 if you have it Wink

cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:37:35 AM

It is something we are considering but there is no official announcement / ETA yet. Sorry cryptmebro!

Keep following the thread for updates or dust off a copy of 1.6 if you have it Wink

I only have CS:GO, I NEED FREE HYPER Tongue
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:03:49 AM

Are there instructions for someone new who wants to play for some HYPER? Like where do you download CS, is it expensive, how to configure to play for HYPER, etc?

Thanks
alin8888

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:29:18 AM

oh you need steam to play on the server!! so you need an original cs 1.6 game. that;s something like 10 euro in my region, but i bought it years ago..

after you buy counter-strike , you install it with steam, then it's pretty easy form there.. you can search fo tuturials online.. There's tons of it

alin8888

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:36:48 AM

The different in graphic
COD > CS  Roll Eyes

I downloaded and installed CS 1.6 version. How to register my HYPER address to get some coins by playing the game?

say in chat Hyper_help.
or in console you give the command  hyper_adress   "Your wallet adress whitout qoutes"
Then in console Hyper_withdraw X                   x= the amount of hyper you need to withdraw from the account to your wallet

The withdrawls are processed manually so you'll just have to wait  a few hours

Odsejen

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:42:59 PM

interesting concept hope that hyper will become a worthy successor of games like master of orion

- Odsejen LISK Delegate - Vote for Odsejen - LISK-forum / more info
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:45:30 PM

Hello my Friend sorry for delay but my laptop gets heated up ordering a cooler tomorrow.. Grin News blog post..  enjoy..  http://bitbillions.net/2014/06/22/alcoin-news-hyper-reachings-for-the-stars-added-to-mmo-game-zandagort/

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: