Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 [1075] 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483650 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
G-Bert

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:04:42 PM

what is the best bitcoin wallet? (im moving my btc off the exchange)

I use the blockchan.info wallet. or if you have a lot look into making a paper wallet Wink

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
G-Bert

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:15:06 PM

I have bought all my Bitcoins from bittylicious (uk)  they accept GBP for other currencies like doge,  drk  etc.  It would be great if we could be added there.  Anyone else from the UK wanna help by emailing them?

I believe we also need quite a bit of uk xc sellers in order for bittylicious to add us.

Yeah good point.  I'm certainly not selling! 

Selling XC now will be like buying a pizza for 10k btc back then.

Speaking of Pizza, who's gonna be the first to buy a pizza with XC now we've been added to https://coingateway.net/

www.takeaway.com

CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:18:47 PM

I have bought all my Bitcoins from bittylicious (uk)  they accept GBP for other currencies like doge,  drk  etc.  It would be great if we could be added there.  Anyone else from the UK wanna help by emailing them?

I believe we also need quite a bit of uk xc sellers in order for bittylicious to add us.

Yeah good point.  I'm certainly not selling! 

Speaking of Pizza, who's gonna be the first to buy a pizza with XC now we've been added to https://coingateway.net/

www.takeaway.com

It will have to be someone in the UK. Wink 

G-Bert

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:37:37 PM

Yeah good point.  I'm certainly not selling!  

www.takeaway.com

It will have to be someone in the UK. Wink  

i just ordered a curry lol.. (with fiat)

maybe next week, i might go down in history as the fool who spent £10000's worth of XC on a pizza haha.

adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:40:36 PM

maybe next week, i might go down in history as the fool who spent £10000's worth of XC on a pizza haha.
lol  Smiley

But why did you buy food instead of XC Smiley
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:43:32 PM

To this day I regrete not buying BTC when I first heard about it back way early in 13, for if I had and cashed out when it was around 1K.... I would have been set for life.

XC is MY BTC....

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
G-Bert

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:48:11 PM

lol  Smiley

But why did you buy food instead of XC Smiley

LOL, yeah why eat when you can buy xc a nervously look at red and green candlesticks all day. haha

(actually, my mrs paid, i probably woulda bought xc, lol)

greenclover

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:52:52 PM

XC claimed to be trustless using multisig, can someone point to me some multisig addresses and transactions in the blockchain explorer? I see Mammothcoin test reports published some of their multisig addresses/tx, that I can verify through block explorer. Can I do the same for XC?

Anyone can help please?
G-Bert

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:01:05 AM

To this day I regrete not buying BTC when I first heard about it back way early in 13, for if I had and cashed out when it was around 1K.... I would have been set for life.

XC is MY BTC....

I randomly found out about BTC near the very beginning, could mine on my shitty standard pc. I remember thinking "this is pointless I've had my pc on for a week mining and only have about £2 worth."

this was like early 2010. i cant remember how many i had. many hard drive formats later I'll never know. probably for the best.

CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:02:58 AM

XC is MY BTC....

I randomly found out about BTC near the very beginning, could mine on my shitty standard pc. I remember thinking "this is pointless I've had my pc on for a week mining and only have about £2 worth."

this was like early 2010. i cant remember how many i had. many hard drive formats later I'll never know. probably for the best.

2010... £2 worth... so that probably would have been worth around 4.9 millions or so   Cry

biskyb33

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:12:44 AM

www.takeaway.com
i checked out coingateway because i've been having the thought it would be novel to have that option on my site ...but it looks like they don't do the calculating for you. i would have to go in there regularly and specify how many xc's for my product ...can't someone put an automatic calculator (relative to usd) to this site that would update my product price simultaneously?

edit: i could cut a serious discount if purchased in xc and still make more than i would otherwise! serious discount could be incentive to initiate clients into todays headache of exchanging fiat  Cheesy thinking out loud. but i wouldn't do that without the automatic calculator  Undecided

XChat XLo9fHrgmhwzUJxQwkvTq1oWAoMqXHwCVi
PubKey 2
demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:15:22 AM

XC claimed to be trustless using multisig, can someone point to me some multisig addresses and transactions in the blockchain explorer? I see Mammothcoin test reports published some of their multisig addresses/tx, that I can verify through block explorer. Can I do the same for XC?

Anyone can help please?

We've had this for roughly 6 weeks now... Super and Mamm are late to the party and its kind of funny that super boasts itself as the "first decentralized trustless anon" because its not...our trustless multsig mixing is past testing already and is fully developed. It has been incorporated into the wallet for some time now
G-Bert

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:17:33 AM

XC is MY BTC....

2010... £2 worth... so that probably would have been worth around 4.9 millions or so   Cry

fuck you man,... fuck you. lol.

nah, who was to know. i thought it was an amazing idea at the time, but forgot about it after that week until a few years later hearing about silkroad, then looking at the prices and it being like, 60 BTC for an 8th of weed. still then, i though sod that, thats a rip off. lol.

shit happens.

G-Bert

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:21:12 AM

www.takeaway.com
i checked out coingateway because i've been having the thought it would be novel to have that option on my site ...but it looks like they don't do the calculating for you. i would have to go in there regularly and specify how many xc's for my product ...can't someone put an automatic calculator (relative to usd) to this site that would update my product price simultaneously?

whats your website bisky? XC needs to be added to coinpayments.net this would probably do the job, it automatically calculates it into whatever currency.

G-Bert

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:24:48 AM

Anyone can help please?

It was all explained in the  Mammothcoin thread, but the dev deleted our posts. (posts just stating facts, not FUD)

biskyb33

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:26:20 AM

www.takeaway.com

whats your website bitsky? XC needs to be added to coinpayments.net this would probably do the job, it automatically calculates it into whatever currency.

can you do that for me? i'm computer illit and bartered for the website so you might have to talk to her for any kind of info you need (i.e. passwords?)

XChat XLo9fHrgmhwzUJxQwkvTq1oWAoMqXHwCVi
PubKey 2
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:30:46 AM

Anyone can help please?

It was all explained in the  Mammothcoin thread, but the dev deleted our posts. (posts just stating facts, not FUD)

Ahh another coin riding the XC wave.

And then people wonder why the devs, or even the XC community, supports keeping much of this under lock and key until a later date and only releasing old expired code.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
greenclover

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:31:18 AM

Anyone can help please?

It was all explained in the  Mammothcoin thread, but the dev deleted our posts. (posts just stating facts, not FUD)

Excuse me? you said you explained XC's multisig in mammthoicn thread?? No explanation here? I ask a very simple question, and here again:

- Can you please point to me some XC's multisig addresses and their transactions, so I can verify independently if the multisig is indeed implemented as you claimed.

Is this an easy request? In mammothcoin, I see at least 20 addresses for multisig and maybe 100 transactions there.
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:42:16 AM

Anyone can help please?

It was all explained in the  Mammothcoin thread, but the dev deleted our posts. (posts just stating facts, not FUD)

Excuse me? you said you explained XC's multisig in mammthoicn thread?? No explanation here? I ask a very simple question, and here again:

- Can you please point to me some XC's multisig addresses and their transactions, so I can verify independently if the multisig is indeed implemented as you claimed.

Is this an easy request? In mammothcoin, I see at least 20 addresses for multisig and maybe 100 transactions there.

why not initiate a private transaction yourself ?  that way you'll know where things start and you can follow it as far down the block chain as you can.....
and you can experiment with and familiarize yourself with the technology.

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
greenclover

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:49:45 AM

Anyone can help please?

why not initiate a private transaction yourself ?  that way you'll know where things start and you can follow it as far down the block chain as you can.....
and you can experiment with and familiarize yourself with the technology.

OK let's not bother, I see someone opened a thread on it, please post details there. I have no intention to attack any coins, but I want to know the truth also, before I can invest in it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741018.0

Pages: « 1 ... 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 [1075] 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: