Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Grifftech

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:34:37 AM

Any feedback on this yet?

Who sent and who received?

Let's dig a little more.  we need to figure out if this is traceable or not.

I have never really fiddled with block explorers but I am trying to stumble my way through to figure it out Smiley
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grifftech

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:35:44 AM

links to blockchain stopped working now... possible ddos?

Stopped working for me also Smiley
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:38:04 AM

Works for me.  Just really slow.

evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:40:55 AM

The vetted is not a good idea. Should be open to all.
Only flattery, no objections?
Looks like the Communist Party of China Cheesy

No people who actually have real concerns not fud will be added. Users will have to post in newbie or request to join the Jr. member group. No users will be able to even read other posts until they join the forum.
Please do not.
This is not good for the development of XC.
Please consider carefully.

I will consider changing to they will be able to see other posts. This thread will unmoderated from the new forum onwards.

Vetting works for me, but I would rather the forum not be hidden.
Good or bad, should be judged by the people themselves

Feedback noted, people will be able to read posts.
OMG! Are you sure about this? I think you are crazy
Using this dictatorial means to lose people's trust

Agreed, we don't want to compartmentalize any information from people. Transparency is one of our pillars, and we are going to stick to it.

Anyone who registers for the forum will start off as a 'Newbie', who will have access to their own forum section. As the topics and discussion develop, and members show that they are interested in discussing things constructively, without FUD, and without going off topic, they will move up to 'Junior', which will have its own set of permissions which will give them access to post in and take part in other discussions.

*ANYONE CAN VIEW EVERY ANNOUNCEMENT, EVERY TOPIC, AND EVERY POST AT ALL TIMES, REGARDLESS OF YOUR FORUM RANKING.*

By having this tiered ranking system, we continue to maintain 100% transparency, and keep forum discussion to constructive matters, not just FUD and 'who's coin is better' bickering. We believe in keeping a commitment to the community, maintaining transparency, and remaining honest. We have an opportunity for us all to help create something that truly has the potential and practical application to change the world.

Thanks for reading and supporting everything up to this point. If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to ask or post in our reddit community:
http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/

-XC Community Mod

Also, try to keep current price point to a minimal as that is not the main objective here.  We are trying to create something that would have implications far beyond the cryptocurrency world where it seems that profit and greed are all that currently matter.
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:42:21 AM

That was actually the problem earlier in the day as well.  Hence the reason I did not have the time to examine the transaction. 
Grifftech

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:44:23 AM

No people who actually have real concerns not fud will be added. Users will have to post in newbie or request to join the Jr. member group. No users will be able to even read other posts until they join the forum.
Please do not.

I will consider changing to they will be able to see other posts. This thread will unmoderated from the new forum onwards.

Agreed, we don't want to compartmentalize any information from people. Transparency is one of our pillars, and we are going to stick to it.

Anyone who registers for the forum will start off as a 'Newbie', who will have access to their own forum section. As the topics and discussion develop, and members show that they are interested in discussing things constructively, without FUD, and without going off topic, they will move up to 'Junior', which will have its own set of permissions which will give them access to post in and take part in other discussions.

*ANYONE CAN VIEW EVERY ANNOUNCEMENT, EVERY TOPIC, AND EVERY POST AT ALL TIMES, REGARDLESS OF YOUR FORUM RANKING.*

By having this tiered ranking system, we continue to maintain 100% transparency, and keep forum discussion to constructive matters, not just FUD and 'who's coin is better' bickering. We believe in keeping a commitment to the community, maintaining transparency, and remaining honest. We have an opportunity for us all to help create something that truly has the potential and practical application to change the world.

Thanks for reading and supporting everything up to this point. If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to ask or post in our reddit community:

-XC Community Mod

Also, try to keep current price point to a minimal as that is not the main objective here.  We are trying to create something that would have implications far beyond the cryptocurrency world where it seems that profit and greed are all that currently matter.

I think the forum can have an investment section where people can discuss the price and such. Just don't let it inner mix in other threads.
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:44:58 AM

Please do not.

-XC Community Mod

I think the forum can have an investment section where people can discuss the price and such. Just don't let it inner mix in other threads.

It will
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:47:51 AM

That was actually the problem earlier in the day as well.  Hence the reason I did not have the time to examine the transaction. 

It works now check yourself if it worked please as I don't understand anything of that

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
tr8kr

Activity: 661

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:49:06 AM

forking issues still not fix and is not anon after all;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.2140

sale point is already failed and the bagholders still pumping like crazy!

DRK still trying to resolve their forking issues - https://darkcointalk.org/threads/help-test-rc2-forking-issues.1009/

No coin will be 100% anonymous, not dark not XC not monero.

Maybe in the future, but not realistic for now.

All that is being done is add layers of "smoke", but nothing is truly anonymous for at least months to come.

from what i know Darkcoin claimed to be anonymous now dev say it's not anonymous after all, included you.
Well, if you want to be anal about it, true anonymity is impossible. You're always one of N transactions.

XC its many small transaction each been split and encrypted on billion of xnode with the future mobile wallet turned in xnode ,so anonymity can be at 100% with this system and all user without knowledge can use it and 3,3% of interrest.  It's a REVOLUTION !

For masternode at the last time there was not more than 300 and they need to be operate by security expert (no root password,no security update,maintenance and so on),think about the last paper on BTC http://arxiv.org/pdf/1405.7418.pdf 1500€/month for a attack on 100000 bitcoin peer .... BAD code design ...
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:51:44 AM

DRK still trying to resolve their forking issues - https://darkcointalk.org/threads/help-test-rc2-forking-issues.1009/

All that is being done is add layers of "smoke", but nothing is truly anonymous for at least months to come.

from what i know Darkcoin claimed to be anonymous now dev say it's not anonymous after all, included you.
Well, if you want to be anal about it, true anonymity is impossible. You're always one of N transactions.

XC its many small transaction each been split and encrypted on billion of xnode with the future mobile wallet turned in xnode ,so anonymity can be at 100% with this system and all user without knowledge can use it and 3,3% of interrest.  It's a REVOLUTION !

For masternode at the last time there was not more than 300 and they need to be operate by security expert (no root password,no security update,maintenance and so on),think about the last paper on BTC http://arxiv.org/pdf/1405.7418.pdf 1500€/month for a attack on 100000 bitcoin peer .... BAD code design ...

++++1
Karlheinz1

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:00:26 AM

Nice post
Profetu

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:05:44 AM

http://coincraft.info:2750/tx/92a7e218f7df0e4eba5c346e66e12fd1aa66ab7abe490ce03694cf89b42fc92d

Transaction from youtube video.

sent to address was:
msJQ   something.  you can see that in the video and I cannot find it in my wallet?  Smiley  I had to look at the video.

Sent from was:
mmGYnBPXoypuc7GGpSd5QSW29SgLB1Xa85

quick edit:  I have not had the opportunity to examine this in the block explorer, so let me know what is found.

I navigated like half an hour through transactions and addresses to find the send or receive address. No luck Cheesy

Also number of nodes and split values seem to be totally random.

We got it? I think so...

People we need more eyes on this !!!

First it was the logo now is the forum, in between the regular FUD. Get you shit together and pay attention to the important stuff ! Angry

battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:06:59 AM

Guys, you got to tweet these links:

#XC Anon proof on testnet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uTgnZAFuNU&feature=youtu.be

Testnet block explorer: http://coincraft.info:2750/chain/XCTestnet

TX from video: http://coincraft.info:2750/tx/92a7e218f7df0e4eba5c346e66e12fd1aa66ab7abe490ce03694cf89b42fc92d
Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:12:19 AM

What are everyone's thoughts on the current value?  Am I crazy for thinking the price is just waiting to double and could easily do so within 24hrs?

Not sure it will happen that quickly but yeah the price is low right now.  Just wish it didnt take a week to get my money from the bank to coinbase... what a joke that is.

I am in the same boat with ya man Smiley Mine is supposed to be here Monday.

Yeah it sucks, I gotta wait til Tuesday... wouldn't mind if we trade sideways until then lol.
Karlheinz1

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:15:03 AM

And update the the first post of this tpoic with this information!
Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:16:28 AM

Amidst everything thats occurred over the past few days, wanna give a shoutout to Dan, Teka, and everyone else working to make XC the best it can be.  Also a thanks to everyone whos stayed on topic and respectful, it's not easy in the crypto world.
weedsmoke420

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:30:01 AM

I vote to move for a name change.

I have two options, both of which relate to key points within the XC development, and basic premise. Ticker will remain XC

Drum roll please....

XCent ... Anonymous Transfer Complete

This relates to the idea that XCent is relative to money, and immediately catches the eye. The motto shows what this coins about as far as the anonymous transfer protocol is concerned, and accomplishes one of the two main ideas of the coin immediately.  XCent would distinguish us from the term 'coin' and set us apart, as does our code.

MAESTRO QUEUE MUSIC

XClouds; Float Free

This name insinuates the idea of Mesh networking, and being 100% decentralized; + Blockchain 2.0. The motto represents the idea of the XClouds being fluid, and moving between the main net and the X net; or rather moving from USD, the earths currency, to XClouds, the currency of this Mesh network.  Clouds are free, out of grasp from earth and sea. This signifies the other key idea of the coin, appealing immediately to those who would associate the coin with Blockchain 2.0 protocol. XClouds sounds down right gnarly.

This completes the presentation.

Czech that Signature Smiley

Listen to flume and xxyyxx4agUdtime
CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:30:14 AM

Big pump beginning on Mintpal - get in now!
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:31:06 AM

Amidst everything thats occurred over the past few days, wanna give a shoutout to Dan, Teka, and everyone else working to make XC the best it can be.  Also a thanks to everyone whos stayed on topic and respectful, it's not easy in the crypto world.
+1
+1 thanks a lot

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
Slaxt

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:32:02 AM

Big pump beginning on Mintpal - get in now!

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: