Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
khuram8494

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:45:34 AM

If you are able to give a good moderation by deleting ONLY blatant FUD and not a bouring questions, this will have been the greatest decision and will be reflected on the price. and give me an idea about it and waiting for response

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:46:28 AM

Hi,

I had been inside crypto world since late 2013 and traded many altcoins for short and medium term.

I have also XC since around 10 days, bought around 200K. and since then I am closely watching market price, sell and buy orders.

During last 10 days, I saw some epic sells. This was not regular dump, believe me. I saw this kind of long and continues selling during early stage of Blackcoin (from 10K to 1.5 K) it was for sure whale accumulation. Later on huge pump to 95K happened.

For XC I feel the same situation, some whales are trying to make panic and accumulate as much as they can do. I saw many time +100 btc sell trades. I think whales makes accumulation for second pump (for rev 2). I think it will be epic pump like blackcoin. I expect price to hit around 700K, it may seem too high but it happen with dark and blackcoin.

You may check BC and DRK charts.

Cheers.

I like how delusional people still are.

It's neither that or you try to tell people to hold bags so you can get out while its still worth pennies
why are we delusional? you obviously have no idea what's going on around here...just go..and make sure you dn't buy into our delusional XC wouldn't want you to loose any money on it...or make any.

Maybe check the guys post history and see he's a big bag holder of asiacoin and then comes in this thread claiming to be a seasoned pro-trader and everyone cheers and claps cos he says xc is going to the moon? Yes, no delusion here.
timbereagle

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:53:23 AM

Maybe check the guys post history and see he's a big bag holder of asiacoin and then comes in this thread claiming to be a seasoned pro-trader and everyone cheers and claps cos he says xc is going to the moon? Yes, no delusion here.

I do not say it will go to moon, I said what I see in order booking and history. Please check charts of Blackcoin and XC, and thell me what you think.

trully I respect your idea, hope you also do mine...
ChilliWinter

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:56:05 AM

Dont forget future plan of XC:

"Why Privacy Matters in a digital World
In today’s digital world, everybody is watching your every move. XC was created
to provide privacy for your digital transactions. Through the use of encryption
and anonymous technology, XC protects your transaction history.
XC will be available on mobile platforms to provide real-time NFC and P2P
communication, encrypted real-time instant messaging, and retail transaction
support for Point of Sales.
This is only the beginning, over the next few months the wallet will be updated to
support all sorts of applications that can be used - including a marketplace, asset
transfers, and digital contracts.
All of this will run over the XC platform, protecting your privacy and returning the
power of individual liberty back to the people. Stay tuned for further updates on
this exciting technology and solution.
How does it protect Privacy?
XC’s custom built platform is built with a newly created network protocol that is
encrypted – protecting the transaction end to end. Using a decentralized pool of
Xnodes, the transactions are untraceable from sender to receiver.
XC’s platform takes it to the next step by using multi-path technology to relay the
transaction between multiple Xnodes and split the transaction into numerous
micro-transactions. This prevents any single Xnode from knowing the true source
and destination of the transaction. The micro-transactions also limit risk due to
the nature of splitting 1 transaction into numerous transactions spread out across
a pool of Xnodes.
To prevent fraud and abuse a customized trust system based on PKI has been
designed to weight good nodes over bad nodes, and this is tied into the fee
structure to provide an incentive based solution."

I will buy more Wink
nice that's the reason why we are here.

Yes this is good remember about XC and it's future !
Thanks

Cloakcoin, Blocknet and Syscoin supporter
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 11:56:15 AM

Hi,

I had been inside crypto world since late 2013 and traded many altcoins for short and medium term.

I have also XC since around 10 days, bought around 200K. and since then I am closely watching market price, sell and buy orders.

During last 10 days, I saw some epic sells. This was not regular dump, believe me. I saw this kind of long and continues selling during early stage of Blackcoin (from 10K to 1.5 K) it was for sure whale accumulation. Later on huge pump to 95K happened.

For XC I feel the same situation, some whales are trying to make panic and accumulate as much as they can do. I saw many time +100 btc sell trades. I think whales makes accumulation for second pump (for rev 2). I think it will be epic pump like blackcoin. I expect price to hit around 700K, it may seem too high but it happen with dark and blackcoin.

Cheers.

It's neither that or you try to tell people to hold bags so you can get out while its still worth pennies
why are we delusional? you obviously have no idea what's going on around here...just go..and make sure you dn't buy into our delusional XC wouldn't want you to loose any money on it...or make any.

that's one persons opinion i also believe that XC will do extremely well, better then 99% of all alt's out there, but my time frame is 6-12 months, and that's based on what i know, not because im delusional or want to dumb my bag, but because i have read every page of both of XC's threads, researched the Dev, and have seen him deliver everything he promises up to this point on time, and if it's not up to scratch, he improves, i couldn't ask for more from a Dev, i'm happy and confident, no delusion from me, just facts.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:59:06 AM

Hi,

Cheers.

that's one persons opinion i also believe that XC will do extremely well, better then 99% of all alt's out there, but my time frame is 6-12 months, and that's based on what i know, not because im delusional or want to dumb my bag, but because i have read every page of both of XC's threads, researched the Dev, and have seen him deliver everything he promises up to this point on time, and if it's not up to scratch, he improves, i couldn't ask for me from a Dev, i'm happy and confident, no delusion from me, just facts.
i agree with this. We have a solid dev team.
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:00:26 PM

Hi,

Cheers.

that's one persons opinion i also believe that XC will do extremely well, better then 99% of all alt's out there, but my time frame is 6-12 months, and that's based on what i know, not because im delusional or want to dumb my bag, but because i have read every page of both of XC's threads, researched the Dev, and have seen him deliver everything he promises up to this point on time, and if it's not up to scratch, he improves, i couldn't ask for me from a Dev, i'm happy and confident, no delusion from me, just facts.

Good for you mate. I also wish xc success. But do feel it important to distinguish delusion from educated confidence. When an Asia coin bag holder makes a wild claim I tell him to contribute something substantial or don't waste our time with meaningless predictions.

Whatever... Some people just need to feel good when losing money I guess
timbereagle

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:05:59 PM

Hi,

Good for you mate. I also wish xc success. But do feel it important to distinguish delusion from educated confidence. When an Asia coin bag holder makes a wild claim I tell him to contribute something substantial or don't waste our time with meaningless predictions.

Whatever... Some people just need to feel good when losing money I guess

I wrote above, if you do not like my comment please ignore. Nobody feels good to lose money, thats why later on I sold all my AC. Is it forbidden to tell idea/prediction here?? please learn to respect.
GameStarter

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:36:01 PM

Grr my account got hacked and now I have to start all over. So I am the old Grifftech Smiley

did you get hacked on mintpal?

My account got hacked on mintpal from germany, they sold all my XC for BTC then purchased libertycoin. They left the libertycoin balance in my account so I sold libertycoin and purchased XC again. Total loss of about 700 XC. So pissed right now. Pretty much all my sell and buy profits are gone... WTF

did you have the two factor key activated?

XChat adress + Key: XVgjcg7tnFgkthL2hi4yvXiU66FWkZ
Key: bjmK3SsiNEUC2VJkcEGTMRBmqYx3rXhxRh39BvbtpAof
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:37:50 PM

is this coin fixed yet in terms of being able to send some without it taking hours?

I want to transfer some but won't risk it if it will take so long.

If it is not fixed...when will it get fixed?

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:43:27 PM

Grr my account got hacked and now I have to start all over. So I am the old Grifftech Smiley

did you get hacked on mintpal?

My account got hacked on mintpal from germany, they sold all my XC for BTC then purchased libertycoin. They left the libertycoin balance in my account so I sold libertycoin and purchased XC again. Total loss of about 700 XC. So pissed right now. Pretty much all my sell and buy profits are gone... WTF

did you have the two factor key activated?

Nope because im an idiot and have been procrastinating enabling it. Im still pretty new to this whole trading stuff and I'll have to chalk this one up as a learning experience. I enabled the two factor authentication now. Not a good way to start my day
shit sorry to hear that..that sucks bro. at least you got some back, what a strange thing to do, sell your coins and buy others coins,then just leave them there, that's weird.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:45:43 PM

is this coin fixed yet in terms of being able to send some without it taking hours?

I want to transfer some but won't risk it if it will take so long.

If it is not fixed...when will it get fixed?
sent 2k from my wallet to poloniex about 3 days ago, was about 4min from my wallet to there, and about 10 minutes confirming, sent about 35k from another exchange few days before that to my wallet 1 or 2 minutes to arrive 4-5minutes to confirm, so seams to be running smooth.
saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:53:40 PM

what a strange thing to do, sell your coins and buy others coins,then just leave them there, that's weird.

They likely used his coins to fill their own Libertycoin sell orders at a higher price. Since they dont have his email password this is the only way they can make a profit from his coins.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
tianfuzi

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:56:01 PM

No banker's participation, it will die, no matter how good it. So, XC is......    Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 01:00:21 PM

what a strange thing to do, sell your coins and buy others coins,then just leave them there, that's weird.

They likely used his coins to fill their own Libertycoin sell orders at a higher price. Since they dont have his email password this is the only way they can make a profit from his coins.
that makes sense.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 01:01:46 PM

No banker's participation, it will die, no matter how good it. So, XC is......    Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Bitcoin has had barely any banker or wall street support and it is doing fine, don't stress it's bad for your health.
temrus63

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:07:05 PM

why XC falls?
GameStarter

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:13:24 PM

i find amazing that investors still prefer to buy a coin that already done x5 last 3 days ( VRC) than a coin that have been divided by x5.5 (XC) last 8 days

When investors will take profit from VRC they will look at the next best pump, and guess what, XC offer the best opportunity at the moment and they will speculate on next big news coming.
It become more and more dangerous to be out of XC i wish good luck at investor to catch it.
Next week should be interesting Smiley

XChat adress + Key: XVgjcg7tnFgkthL2hi4yvXiU66FWkZ
Key: bjmK3SsiNEUC2VJkcEGTMRBmqYx3rXhxRh39BvbtpAof
temrus63

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:14:55 PM

i find amazing that investors still prefer to buy a coin that already done x5 last 3 days ( VRC) than a coin that have been divided by x5.5 (XC) last 8 days

When investors will take profit from VRC they will look at the next best pump, and guess what, XC offer the best opportunity at the moment and they will speculate on next big news coming.
It become more and more dangerous to be out of XC i wish good luck at investor to catch it when it start.
Next week should be interesting Smiley

should be pump XC on next week
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 01:18:29 PM

As I indicated, v1.36 was just for testing,

v1.37 will be released tonight, it will require 100 XC's to be an XNode

Also the Encrypted Messaging beta could be released for testing by the end of the week...stay tuned

ATCSECURE

**updated

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: