Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 [1483] 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 12:38:48 PM

I have a question about the shares of XC incorporated and the shares of Blocknet.

If you hold for example 20 shares and those 20 shares make up 5% of the total amount of shares, would that mean that you get 5% of the profit?
If so, how would you be paid something like an asset exchange or something?

Yes, payouts ("dividends", perhaps) would be via an asset exchange like NHZ's.

This will be the case for both Blocknet shares and XC Inc shares.

Thanks for explaining it.

I have something for XCTalk.
Is it possible to make the line height a bit smaller? If you press enter now to go to a new line there is a way to big of a space between the lines, especially if you use another font and a smaller font size.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 12:42:12 PM

I have a question about the shares of XC incorporated and the shares of Blocknet.

If you hold for example 20 shares and those 20 shares make up 5% of the total amount of shares, would that mean that you get 5% of the profit?

Is it possible to make the line-height a bit smaller? If you press enter now to go to a new line there is a way to big of a space between the lines, especially if you use another font and a smaller font size.

Thanks. Ask Teka about this.

Personally I like spacious line heights though. The forum looks great.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:45:57 PM

If you want quick BTC without taking much bank information and waiting for SEPA you can use Virvox its not the cheapest way but its quick.

It use exchange through SSL the money of second life that you can buy with paypal or credit card and after you can exchange SSL/BTC and transfert fund directly to Wallet,Bittrex or other exchange.

You need to make some small transaction at the start for increase your max deposit of cash, the max is 300€ by day at the end

ty for the suggestions, i ve seen the second life way etc, but for small timers like me I think buying with paypal from weselldoges.com is a lot faster and actually requires no fees, just buy doges, send em directly to bittrex, sell them to balanced price thanx to good doge volume and buy XC... Ive used the service a lot already

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 12:46:39 PM

Spread the news on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/XCurrency/status/523453487947218944

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 12:47:38 PM

Is it possible to make the line-height a bit smaller? If you press enter now to go to a new line there is a way to big of a space between the lines, especially if you use another font and a smaller font size.

Thanks. Ask Teka about this.

Personally I like spacious line heights though. The forum looks great.

That is fine, but not if the line heights don't adapt to the font size you use.
infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:56:15 PM

Instead of VirWox for BTC with a credit card, try Circle. It's probably cheaper and definitely faster.

I placed a buy order at 87k a few days ago as a joke of sorts. It actually filled last night.

These prices won't last long. The order book at bittrex filled up in the 80-90k range real fast last night after the dump under 100k.

There is a lot of interest in buying XC at these prices.

Plus, I've been plugging the technology in the ARCH HQ lounge.  Grin

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 01:00:57 PM

Instead of VirWox for BTC with a credit card, try Circle. It's probably cheaper and definitely faster.

I placed a buy order at 87k a few days ago as a joke of sorts. It actually filled last night.

These prices won't last long. The order book at bittrex filled up in the 80-90k range real fast last night after the dump under 100k.

Nice one.

Yes, demand for XC will increase significantly after we put out a press release on Monday detailing the rules of the Blocknet ITO.

It'll indicate that buying shares with XC will give a 10% discount.

It'll spell out how extraordinary the Blocknet is and why it's extremely worthwhile to buy shares.

So expect XC's orderbook to fill up nicely. :-)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
MKAxe11

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:04:19 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 01:38:40 PM by MKAxe11

Good stuff on the OP

By the way, on the timeline, every entry in green is hyperlinked to the press releases we've created.

The links are only in the PDF version though (which is downloadable at the bottom of the OP).

I had to remove the timeline hyperlinks from the OP because they created too many slices and wouldn't load.

Nice detail, it can't be put in the OP as well?

Alas, no. The previous version of the OP had all the links in it, but it wouldn't load.

Bitcointalk seems to have a limit on the number of images per post. It's a pity.

I'm considering a brand new OP that's a lot shorter, so that the links can be included. However we'd lose out on other information through that. I'm not sure what to exclude.

Just an idea...

If you delete the first 3 posts after OP, then you could split up the information to two posts (5th is from Teka again)
Maybe this would make things easier.

Just ask getmining.info, the_game1224 and Conurtrol if they are fine with it.  Wink

EDIT: @LD2164 i saw you had the same idea already  Smiley

XChat:XJFcgcMqfdFxwXfqqfHPZs4uBomRfR6erQ / jwj2cnCPdf3uX53cyWyLreaJaDadj4BwqhdmhHcWFP5d
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:05:24 PM

Nice one.

Yes, demand for XC will increase significantly after we put out a press release on Monday detailing the rules of the Blocknet ITO.

It'll indicate that buying shares with XC will give a 10% discount.

It'll spell out how extraordinary the Blocknet is and why it's extremely worthwhile to buy shares.

So expect XC's orderbook to fill up nicely. :-)

ah crap gotta run.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 01:09:30 PM

Just installed fresh OSX wallet. Synchronising Smiley

I'd like to prepare some nice short manuals-presentations so that user will now how to use XC chat and how to set up and xmixer.

But I need a setp by step instruction as I don't get it by myself eaither Tongue. Anyone ?

1) How to send/use encrypted chat (step by step)
2) How to set up xmixer on windows/osx (step by step)

Having these instructions I will do a prezi in a free time Smiley

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 01:38:02 PM

Good stuff on the OP

By the way, on the timeline, every entry in green is hyperlinked to the press releases we've created.

The links are only in the PDF version though (which is downloadable at the bottom of the OP).

I had to remove the timeline hyperlinks from the OP because they created too many slices and wouldn't load.

Alas, no. The previous version of the OP had all the links in it, but it wouldn't load.

Bitcointalk seems to have a limit on the number of images per post. It's a pity.

I'm considering a brand new OP that's a lot shorter, so that the links can be included. However we'd lose out on other information through that. I'm not sure what to exclude.

Just an idea...

If you delete the first 3 posts after OP, then you could split up the information to two posts (5th is from Teka again)
Maybe this would make things easier.

Just ask getmining.info, the_game1224 and Conurtrol if they are fine with it.  Wink

Nice idea. Might work really well.

Thanks. We've got to figure out something new with a project that has a timeline this dense. :-)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 01:41:01 PM

Good stuff on the OP

Did you try a convert to flash (http://www.flipsnack.com/)

Kimmy, how would I put that into BBcode?

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 01:47:12 PM

The tweet by @CrytoCoinsNews has 93 retweets so far. Nice.

https://twitter.com/CryptoCoinsNews/status/523233485557747712

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
holyprofit

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:58:05 PM

Bah! I am so envious - I almost put a bid there last night for the chump dump 
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 02:02:00 PM

Bah! I am so envious - I almost put a bid there last night for the chump dump 
What is the ARCH HQ lounge?
mig5000

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:16:25 PM

Only point regarding the blocknet.

Have you guys tried to get BC SYS or VIA for all the smart contract parts and stuff like that?

SYS already have stuff for market places could these guys have something close to ready for a project like that? They sure could you some PR boost as well

atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 02:25:49 PM

First most, I want to thank everyone for the feedback from the updated wallets and test results... We have some minor bugs to resolve which shouldn't take too long, once that is done we will port those changes over to the mobile app..  are any users seeing high bandwidth with this release [for windows users check your version, should be 08i.2] http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/XCurrency_2.49.08iW.exe

Speaking of the mobile app, I was expecting the UI to be finished yesterday and unfortunately its not finished, however, we are very close to having it completed, once that is done, we will start testing on that UI.

This is the core UI for REV3 :-) -

On a side note, moving forward I will no longer be doing any further code reviews [except for the NHZ review which already commissioned and paid for]

Enjoy the weekend all and thanks for the continued support, it is truly amazing to see all the hard work, time and energy paying off, and this is only the beginning really for XC.   Since my wife and kids haven't even seen me since I started this project, I will be hopefully getting some downtime this weekend with them and some R&R for myself.

Dan

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Conurtrol

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:31:30 PM

First most, I want to thank everyone for the feedback from the updated wallets and test results... We have some minor bugs to resolve which shouldn't take too long, once that is done we will port those changes over to the mobile app..  are any users seeing high bandwidth with this release [for windows users check your version, should be 08i.2] http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/XCurrency_2.49.08iW.exe

Speaking of the mobile app, I was expecting the UI to be finished yesterday and unfortunately its not finished, however, we are very close to having it completed, once that is done, we will start testing on that UI.

On a side note, moving forward I will no longer be doing any further code reviews [except for the NHZ review which already commissioned and paid for]

Enjoy the weekend all and thanks for the continued support, it is truly amazing to see all the hard work, time and energy paying off, and this is only the beginning really for XC.   Since my wife and kids haven't even seen me since I started this project, I will be hopefully getting some downtime this weekend with them and some R&R for myself.

Dan

Thanks Dan. Can't wait to see the new UI.
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 02:32:06 PM

Dan

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

What is up with all the empty space where I put the question marks?
dragnar

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:35:45 PM

Dan

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

What is up with all the empty space where I put the question marks?

secret code saying its a good time to buy to the wale,s Tongue 

lol no ty
Pages: « 1 ... 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 [1483] 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: