Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:03:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 [580] 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984382 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:54:23 PM

i find it quite astonishing that we have thousands of stake holders and very little actual complaints about launch taking a long time. some frustration yes but thats most of the time followed by a show of support for what the devs are doing. this sort of tells me that over the last 6 months or so, we have shaken lose all the dump-at-launch-ers who would normally be the ones complaining saying that we should just launch and are left with people who have long term hopes for nem and will hold much longer. Interesting times ahead Grin

Or nobody cares anymore Tongue.

Freelunch

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:04:08 PM

i find it quite astonishing that we have thousands of stake holders and very little actual complaints about launch taking a long time. some frustration yes but thats most of the time followed by a show of support for what the devs are doing. this sort of tells me that over the last 6 months or so, we have shaken lose all the dump-at-launch-ers who would normally be the ones complaining saying that we should just launch and are left with people who have long term hopes for nem and will hold much longer. Interesting times ahead Grin

You really don't get it. I personally have a stake and just want to dump it. Do you honestly think we are going to come here and criticize after you guys have proven yourself to be such soup nazis. The NEM guys have lost all touch with reality I think.
yeyo101

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:08:17 PM

+1 lolz

Good Job though DEVS.
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:09:10 PM

NEM is doing great from the start.
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:39:25 PM

You really don't get it. I personally have a stake and just want to dump it. Do you honestly think we are going to come here and criticize after you guys have proven yourself to be such soup nazis. The NEM guys have lost all touch with reality I think.

This is why you're ignored (And btw, cheers for confirming my last post). It's glaringly obvious the people who pressure for a release with insults and condescending remarks want to do precisely this. Wouldn't surprise me at all if you're a professional troll who uses FUD to manipulate markets for their own gains. Hopping from one coin to the next with no real dedication to any project whatsoever.

In response for your last message though:

Trolls have arrived. That means NEM is doing something right.

Watching this thread. Launch is near I guess.

I wouldn't use the word troll(s) loosely. No doubt it's a tiny minority of people (or person) using multiple accounts to create FUD. Sorta the norm on BTT which is why nem has it's own forums to play with -- in many respects it just goes to show how manipulators are ruining crypto and what it stands for.

Besides, given the recent downtime of BTT, creating your own forum is sorta a given with any even remotely serious crypto.

At any rate, the features the devs are building into NEM will by default give it value, regardless of what fud and trolls say. Best to ignore them so they look the fools once NEM hits full release.
.... This has achieved NOTHING in the market ....
You have a redemption thread that is heading toward a year old, you guys are noobs of the highest order. And you claim I am FUD! Dicks..

NEM does have value already - it's called NEMstake. Else you wouldn't be here, correct?

If you wanna go play the markets, go dump your stake. Someone more commited might just buy it off you Wink. I'm sorry; but some people see right through you.

Anyway's, i'm done being troll bait Tongue
yabit

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:17:36 PM

New block chain with version 5.54 (standalone version) ? Empty wallet ?? Instructions needed!
yeyo101

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 07:01:04 PM

New block chain with version 5.54 (standalone version) ? Empty wallet ?? Instructions needed!

ASK FOR SOME TEST nemzzzz
Siegtal81

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 07:28:32 PM

Today i read much in the official NEM Forum and i give a big THANK YOU to all the devs and also to all People with testing the NEM Client and the multisig and we all must wait because multisig is a must have before we can start.I also know some who are impatient but so slowly I explained to them why MultiSig is so very important.Since I am self-employed young I unfortunately do not have the time to to help more actively the NEM community.

Keep on NEM sters

nembit86

Activity: 588

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:04:58 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 09:27:09 PM by nembit86

class coins are not made in a day........we are doing just fine......!!!!  

edit.....platforms
edit....ecosystems   

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:34:09 PM

Hi yabit,

yes 0.5.4 started a new chain. Delete the nem folder and install the new version. Create a new wallet and ask for some nem Smiley

Bloody Rookie

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:14:55 PM

I think people are entitled to their opinions. But it really feels good to see that we are moving forward. Thanks for work dev team.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 11:53:04 PM

But they are so cute and look so hungry  Cry Cry Cry

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
banders

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:03:26 AM

The new Raspberry Pi 2 is out today and stays at the same $35 price. A 900MHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU with 1GB RAM. It will run Windows 10.
http://blogs.windows.com/buildingapps/2015/02/02/windows-10-coming-to-raspberry-pi-2/

http://www.raspberrypi.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Pi2ModB1GB_-comp-500x283.jpeg
http://www.raspberrypi.org/raspberry-pi-2-on-sale/
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 12:20:15 AM

The new Raspberry Pi 2 is out today and stays at the same $35 price. A 900MHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU with 1GB RAM. It will run Windows 10.
http://blogs.windows.com/buildingapps/2015/02/02/windows-10-coming-to-raspberry-pi-2/

I saw that. If anyone gets one and runs NIS, let me know.
Based on what BloodyRookie has said, I would run NIS only on such a device and limit the memory to 512mb or maybe 768mb.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:48:27 AM

If i get a Raspberry Pi, i probably will end up running both NRS and NIS on it.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
MrPortMan

Activity: 616

TEZOS

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:33:02 AM

With development of the (DAC) distributed autonomous organization NEM will be able to provide to people a free econemic zone. A certain analog of the offshore, only without the central power and the central levers of pressure in the crypto environment. Many world autonomous companies will be officially registered then not in the USA, not on Belize or BVI, and in NEM. The decentralized NEM network will become world financial center, the world offshore house for many companies and corporations working worldwide. Tools for conducting the international business in process of development of NEM will appear. Multisig it only first step. It will be more interesting further if developers take the main priority to do a network for people and first of all for the international business. Creating various convenient instruments of management.

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 04:13:50 AM

I think later on when we get m of n multisig, I will make an offline private key.  Then I will turn my main account with all my NEM into multi-sig and make it a 2 of 3 account.  I will have my windows computer be one signer, my mac another signer, and then the third would be the offline private key.  I seriously doubt any hacker will be able to compromise both my windows computer and my mac, so I can know my NEM will be safe.  And in some weird situation where I lost the private key/wallet/password to either my Windows machine or my Mac, then I would be able to get the off line private key and recover the funds. 

Then I will have a small hot wallet for spending, and if it needs to be recharged, then I will send from the big account in multi-sig to the small account that is a hot wallet.   

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 04:23:53 AM

I saw that. If anyone gets one and runs NIS, let me know.
Based on what BloodyRookie has said, I would run NIS only on such a device and limit the memory to 512mb or maybe 768mb.

Wow, that is really amazing. It only costs $35 and not only can it run Windows 10, but Microsoft is also going to make Windows 10 Raspi version for free!

This is a huge game changer for people in poor countries.   They can go from no computer to Windows 10 and skip all that is in between.  Of course it will be slow and won't be able to handle much, but that is still pretty amazing. 

It also can run on a 5 volt charge.  That is pretty awesome.  We could run dozens or hundreds of NEM nodes for what it cost in electricity to run just a single Bitcoin ASIC (which isn't even a node but just a small fraction of one).

The one complaint I have is that I wish they would have bumped the RAM up to 2 gigs.  Maybe later there will be a 2+ version.  Other than that, I think it is an amazing job.   

Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 07:15:55 AM

I think later on when we get m of n multisig, I will make an offline private key.  Then I will turn my main account with all my NEM into multi-sig and make it a 2 of 3 account.  I will have my windows computer be one signer, my mac another signer, and then the third would be the offline private key.  I seriously doubt any hacker will be able to compromise both my windows computer and my mac, so I can know my NEM will be safe.  And in some weird situation where I lost the private key/wallet/password to either my Windows machine or my Mac, then I would be able to get the off line private key and recover the funds. 

Then I will have a small hot wallet for spending, and if it needs to be recharged, then I will send from the big account in multi-sig to the small account that is a hot wallet.   

Thats sounds promising, basically people can protect their investments and spending via this way. Hopefully devs will set the launch date soon  Cool

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
sjarkara

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:30:19 AM

Hi yabit,

yes 0.5.4 started a new chain. Delete the nem folder and install the new version. Create a new wallet and ask for some nem Smiley

Bloody Rookie

Can I have some NEMzzz please?
Pages: « 1 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 [580] 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: