Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:17:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 [795] 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984377 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fatih87SK

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:45:56 PM

The time for action has arrived!

Its time to reach thousands of people but we need the communities support. The more users who support this campaign, the more people we can reach! Its expected to reach somewhere between 30k and 50k people with 100 supporters, but we are going to smash that and aim for 250. Please click one, two or three of the big red buttons "support with facebook/twitter/tumbler". When the deadline arrives, the tweet/post shown will be automatically sent out on everyones feed.

If everyone who has NEM signed up to this, we woud reach n the region of 300k - 500k people so please sign up and help us smash our goal! Tell your friends and family and sign up with every account you can. Lets spread the word about NEM.

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/24773-nem-because-you-matter?locale=en

Thank you in advance to anyone who signs up.

This text could be better;

“Found #NEM! Has unique #multisig feature at launch. You can harvest with very few #XEM. Thinking of buying more now! http://thndr.it/1ycYQWp

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:51:07 PM

I don't believe that this works. The crypto community consists of about 5-10k active members. Most of them are nerds, geeks, investors and adventurers. You need to reach the non-techie interested mass and this is nearly impossible with the current tools NEM has.

Its time to reach thousands of people but we need the communities support. The more users who support this campaign, the more people we can reach! Its expected to reach somewhere between 30k and 50k people with 100 supporters, but we are going to smash that and aim for 250. Please click one, two or three of the big red buttons "support with facebook/twitter/tumbler". When the deadline arrives, the tweet/post shown will be automatically sent out on everyones feed.

If everyone who has NEM signed up to this, we woud reach n the region of 300k - 500k people so please sign up and help us smash our goal! Tell your friends and family and sign up with every account you can. Lets spread the word about NEM.

punkrock

Activity: 808
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:19:05 PM

I don't believe that this works. The crypto community consists of about 5-10k active members. Most of them are nerds, geeks, investors and adventurers. You need to reach the non-techie interested mass and this is nearly impossible with the current tools NEM has.

What made Bitcoin so big? I think that's something no one wants to hear, but S*lkR*ad and the dark market was not unimportant for this. Go where the money is and your crypto will succeed. And Asset Exchange is a market at itself Bitcoin doesn't have. So...
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:42:39 PM

it may or may not work, but if we dont try, it certainly wont. thats a 100% fact. so instead of doing nothing, let us at least try.

@bold, you are right i think, but until we have the tools to do this, we need to make the best with what we've got. and at the moment i think the best thing we can try and do is attract as many of the nerdy crypto types as possible because those are generally the ones who will push a crypto from being a low lying, unknown crypto to a well known and respected crypto among the crypto community.. and only once we reach that level can we progress past this and onto the non techy more mainstream crypto types. you cant go from apprentice mechanic to senior mechanic in one step, its a very similar situation in crypto. how can we go straight to non-techies, when its the techies they go to to ask advice? if the techies dont trust/like nem, why would the non-techies? we need to walk before we run. Wink

sorry for this following words, but for 99,99% of my facebook friendlist don't have idea what cryptocurrencies are, and are not able to install a client!
Fundamental would be a online wallet like the secureae from next accessible from non tecnical users, smartphone users, or users which not want install java8 and other software, even if it is very user friendly: http://www.secureae.com/

What happened with erkki and the swarm team, thing what has made big coins like doge?? Posting in other forums, and all over the internet and darknet? I would be proud to help!!

WE ALL
need to pull the finger out of the ass instead of discussing when the price will rise!!!

1) Swarm Team
2) Voting on exchanges
3) posting on other bitcointalk forums about NEM

this are things which can do everyone of us, nothing comes from nothing

Lets go guys

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
ciappa

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:55:08 PM

we havent to post only on crypto forums, but on forums for shares, derivates etc... This are guys able to spend money, and i am sure the one or the other would have a look... but we need to do it now, because only now we can sell NEM as brand new cryptocurrencie!!!

who's responsible for marketing? with good english (not like mine;) he should construct us what in order to post in other forums, news pages and so on...
We have guys from many nations, i can take over the german and italian part

maybe a dev can organize a bounty for it? I'm sure we would have a big team

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
ciappa

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:00:52 PM

we havent to post only on crypto forums, but on forums for shares, derivates etc... This are guys able to spend money, and i am sure the one or the other would have a look... but we need to do it now, because only now we can sell NEM as brand new cryptocurrencie!!!

who's responsible for marketing? with good english (not like mine;) he should construct us what in order to post in other forums, news pages and so on...

well this isnt a one man job haha il help doing this but we need more people.. *hint hint* to anyone reading.

as for what to post, the press release would be great i think. its probably the best written and most informative piece of documentation we have right now.. i cant seem to be able to get into the blog or some other sites either.. odd.. :/

of course! But it should not be too big, it have to have place in every forum Wink You can post it here? Everyone who will help, please pm to me or kodtycoon, and we will create the swarm team. I go to telegram to find more people Wink

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
ciappa

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:15:22 PM

well this isnt a one man job haha il help doing this but we need more people.. *hint hint* to anyone reading.

as for what to post, the press release would be great i think. its probably the best written and most informative piece of documentation we have right now.. i cant seem to be able to get into the blog or some other sites either.. odd.. :/

of course! But it should not be too big, it have to have place in every forum Wink You can post it here? Everyone who will help, please pm to me or kodtycoon, and we will create the swarm team. I go to telegram to find more people Wink

ok great. thanks for stepping up! Grin i think first we need to compile a list of all crypto forums, stock exchange/trading forums, the most active btt threads, related subreddits and so on and so forth. the press release isnt a huge document, but it is very impressive when reading it. il post the text here when i can get into it..

Imho it would be the advantage of swarm team, if anyone is looking at his own pace for subreddits, forums, etc... due everyone has his own language, or local forums, maybe local chatrooms, youtoube channels, everyone should run wild his immagination...

the sooner you can post the press release, the sooner we can begin

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
ciappa

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:31:43 PM

ok great. thanks for stepping up! Grin i think first we need to compile a list of all crypto forums, stock exchange/trading forums, the most active btt threads, related subreddits and so on and so forth. the press release isnt a huge document, but it is very impressive when reading it. il post the text here when i can get into it..

Imho it would be the advantage of swarm team, if anyone is looking at his own pace for subreddits, forums, etc... due everyone has his own language, or local forums, maybe local chatrooms, youtoube channels, everyone should run wild his immagination...

the sooner you can post the press release, the sooner we can begin

blog and other sites are still not working for me.. :/

are you able to get into any of these links?

http://blog.nem.io/overview/
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/more-under-development-next-generation-205200639.html
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/after-more-than-a-year-under-development-next-generation-blockchain-platform-nem-xem-officially-launches-with-100-original-codebase-2015-04-07

i cant find the original document.. theres a couple out dated ones lying around so i cant be sure that any are the most up to date unless i pull the text from one of the published versions.

Yes they works fine. but nobody want to read all this. We need something like 5-10 convincing lines, which make curious people like:

NEM - successor of bitcoin with great future, buying now cheap....  Investment within 10 minutes, no contractual value - linked to bitcointalk thread an poloniex market!

We  have a media designer among us which can create something like that for us?

you should be able to easy copy and paste it to every forum, chatroom, facebook pages (maybe we can create a anonym facebook account for this purpose), other social media, youtube channel, lokal news sites.. we need to reach the most remote places where someone wants to invest something

the advantage of crypto-currencies I keep hearing is that you can invest without problems and contractual values
In stocks, derivatives, certificates, etc .. is the more difficult this way, then cryptocurrencies! we need to advertise with this arguments

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
ciappa

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:49:37 PM

keep on voting for NEM guys

Cryptsy  1122 votes      https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes  (sending as example 0.1BTC to 19ronM2nLWw1fMadBC1JoTJ2vvAt4ciBZp -
                                                                                                      cryptsy address  NEM will get approximately 500 votes)
Hitbtc     2220 votes     https://hitbtc.com/vote   (please remember, votes from registered users counting 10x  Wink )
Bter         1 vote            https://bter.com/voting
cex.io      22 votes         https://support.cex.io/hc/communities/public/questions/203157458-Please-add-NEM-to-cex-io
  (just register and vote)

Everyone wants to help the swarm team, please contact me or kodtycoon

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Trollollo

Activity: 539

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:31:45 PM

http://coub.com/view/5oqjm   Grin

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
punkrock

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:40:08 PM

Vote for NEM on Cryptsy!

Buy 500 votes by sending 0.1 BTC to 19ronM2nLWw1fMadBC1JoTJ2vvAt4ciBZp
ciappa

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:56:09 PM

NEM - successor of bitcoin with great future, buying now cheap....  Investment within 10 minutes, no contractual value - linked to bitcointalk thread an poloniex market!

I agree with this.  There is Bitcointalk and then the real world.   Andreas Antonopoulos had met senators in America, Australia and Canada and none of them had heard of Litecoin let alone your *insert alternate*.   We will get nobody if we trying to be educators.  Nobody even knows what cryptocurrency or alternatives mean: they only understand this brand of Bitcoin (like personal water craft = Jet Ski, Jet Ski is a branded name).

http://www.coindesk.com/cardinalcommerce-bitcoin-mass-adoption/
If this man is correct then the only thing which is prohibiting Bitcoin from mass adoption is perception of security.

I agree with Ciappa that you have to drive the point  home.  "Bitcoin 2.0 NEM anti-theft platform".   Say it again:  "Bitcoin 2.0 NEM anti-theft platform".  Say it again: "Bitcoin 2.0 NEM anti-theft platform"

very good point, maybe so: "Bitcoin 2.0 NEM anti-theft platform by multisig"

or so ; "Bitcoin 2.0 NEM anti-theft platform by multisig - trading without contract and hidden charges " - check it out with only a few dollars

with something like this we must attract new people, never heard about bitcoin... Believe me, there are many people ready to invest, but that it is too cumbersome to sign long contracts for shares etc... that is our target group

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:06:15 PM

I agree with this.  There is Bitcointalk and then the real world.   Andreas Antonopoulos had met senators in America, Australia and Canada and none of them had heard of Litecoin let alone your *insert alternate*.   We will get nobody if we trying to be educators.  Nobody even knows what cryptocurrency or alternatives mean: they only understand this brand of Bitcoin (like personal water craft = Jet Ski, Jet Ski is a branded name).

If this man is correct then the only thing which is prohibiting Bitcoin from mass adoption is perception of security.

I agree with Ciappa that you have to drive the point  home.  "Bitcoin 2.0 NEM anti-theft platform".   Say it again:  "Bitcoin 2.0 NEM anti-theft platform".  Say it again: "Bitcoin 2.0 NEM anti-theft platform"

or so ; "Bitcoin 2.0 NEM anti-theft platform by multisig - trading without contract and hidden charges " - check it out with only a few dollars

with something like this we must attract new people, never heard about bitcoin... Believe me, there are many people ready to invest, but that it is too cumbersome to sign long contracts for shares etc... that is our target group

Multisignature = Cosigning
Multisignature is really this bitcoin liturgy term and it is something people will not understand (while Cosigning is something understood and frequently done).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Co-signing

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
xtester

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Great work, Kod. 21 out of 100 already! Smiley
ciappa

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:17:40 PM

right! Who can create that for copy and paste?

Multisignature = Cosigning
Multisignature is really this bitcoin liturgy term and it is something people will not understand (while Cosigning is something understood and frequently done).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Co-signing

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
TaunSew

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:33:30 PM

⛉  Bitcoin 2.0 NEM anti-theft platform ⛉
Blockchain Cosigning and Eigentrust++

I made a signature that will work on almost every website and electronic device (e.g., Android).

http://www.emojibase.com/emoji/26c9/turnedwhiteshogipiece
Shogi piece from Japanese chess.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
xtester

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:40:07 PM

I have wrote a request on the bitcoinwisdom thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=190722.msg11046007#msg11046007

Have also tweeted them: https://twitter.com/xtester7/status/586598780637687808

Please add a +1 on the thread for XEM and retweet. Thanks.
ciappa

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:43:51 PM

I made a signature that will work on almost every website and electronic device (e.g., Android).

very good, thank you! We dont should link directly to poloniex NEM market? So noobs dont have to search where buy it, and find other coins Wink

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
TaunSew

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:58:28 PM

very good, thank you! We dont should link directly to poloniex NEM market? So noobs dont have to search where buy it, and find other coins Wink

There is a 140 character limit on websites like twitter.  

Gives you enough remaining characters to add an @username to send out the tweet.  Might even have enough space to add another word or two.   So you can substitute the http://blog.nem.io/overview/ with https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xem and still send out the tweet.

Funny thing but I could had sworn NXT had the whole Bitcoin 2.0 (generation 2.0) branding before it was co-opted by the colored coins.  Big problem we have here is very few people understand what cryptocurrency or alternatives are: they only recognize the brand Bitcoin and they perceive it to have security problems.   Hence it should make people think when they read a contradiction like "Bitcoin 2.0 NEM anti-theft platform".

It could be further refined.  Like  anti-theft platform software would possibly get their attention even more.

punkrock

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:58:53 PM

It's not a good idea to use the word "bitcoin" to promote NEM. It's not Bitcoin 2.0 - it's completely different. Maybe "Forget Bitcoin - here comes NEM" or s.th. like that, but not "Bitcoin 2.0". That's bs.
Pages: « 1 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 [795] 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: