Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 [798] 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984382 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CiappaBanned

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:34:51 AM

Price for 1 NEMstake returned to their previous values ​​to 20000 NXT for 1 NEMstake. This is due partly to the fact that sales have joined the rest of the 2,225 people . If you remember at Nxt AE sold their NEMstake only 775 of 3,000. So that the price fell back to their previous values ​​- this is normal . After half a year the price will grow as already grew .

Imo you're wrong! Check the bittrex order book and you will see there is NO interest in NEM. NOBODY is placing a bigger buy order! We Need an efficient Marketing tough
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:51:40 AM

Price for 1 NEMstake returned to their previous values ​​to 20000 NXT for 1 NEMstake. This is due partly to the fact that sales have joined the rest of the 2,225 people . If you remember at Nxt AE sold their NEMstake only 775 of 3,000. So that the price fell back to their previous values ​​- this is normal . After half a year the price will grow as already grew .

Imo you're wrong! Check the bittrex order book and you will see there is NO interest in NEM. NOBODY is placing a bigger buy order! We Need an efficient Marketing tough

When I said few days ago how our volume is troubling (read, no current interest in NEM) everybody here were screaming how Polo is a small exchange and when we hit Bittrex everything will be sunshine and rainbows!! Well we did hit Bittrex, lets see all that interest now!
greatwolf_

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 10:00:38 AM

I hope volume stays on Poloniex. They were the first to add XEM just like they were the first to add Monero and other cryptonote coins. It's a better exchange than bittrex anyway.
CiappaBanned

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:03:32 AM

I do not understand why no one does anything. a few months ago the devs were´much more present on Forum then now!

it seems as if even the devs lost interest. from the "over 70 team members" we see nothing here
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:06:58 AM

The question is when will you lot accept reality?

We will accept reality when you accept that you're ROYALLY STUPID to have lost data that was still sitting there waiting for you to retrieve!!!   Kiss

I accept I am ROYALLY STUPID to have lost data.

Your turn...
MrPortMan

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

TEZOS

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:08:53 AM

I do not understand why no one does anything. a few months ago the devs were´much more present on Forum then now!

it seems as if even the devs lost interest. from the "over 70 team members" we see nothing here

You're wrong. Read russian thread, I was there to give a very good ideas Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.msg11038034#msg11038034

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
MrPortMan

Activity: 616

TEZOS

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:16:25 AM

My idea create on Nem AE asset New Egalitarian Mark - EGM. Price 1.25 USD in exchangers. Asset/asset exchange. Example : XEM/EGM. 1 EGM = 1.25 USD in exchangers. It's good idea decentralised exchange Smiley

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:22:21 AM

I hope volume stays on Poloniex. They were the first to add XEM just like they were the first to add Monero and other cryptonote coins. It's a better exchange than bittrex anyway.

Poloniex is the best alt exchange, imho, and a real model for how crypto should be - they have good programmers there, they tend to focus on high-quality, innovative coins before anyone else does (not garbage clone coins) and they seem to be a lot better at hard-core development and coding/integrating new coin codes than anyone else.

I've noticed that, even when Mintpal was around, Poloniex tended to iterate new features on the site (like easy/fast searching for coins in the right sidebar) a lot faster than anyone else (Cryptsy has yet to join the 21st century in that regard). Minor changes for the most part, but they seem to make those minor changes with quicker ease than other altcoin exchanges.

Plus, they handled the only big hack they had early on really well - with a lot of transparency and integrity. And they returned everyone's BTC.

And their trollbox was a very early source of high-value real-time intel (especially back when crypto was more active and there were a lot more conversations going on) instead of having to trudge through bitcointalk all day long.

Plus the way they handled the anouncement of their redesign - unlike Mintpal, they didn't spend weeks hyping about a future redesign. They just freakin' did it and stunned everybody. They don't spend weeks/months hyping - they just deliver.

They really don't get enough credit, imho.
choochimil

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:40:21 AM

I agree Poloniex has risen to the top.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:45:02 AM

I agree Poloniex has risen to the top.

Agreed. I'm a fan and I've used almost every exchange there is and has been.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:53:22 AM

This price drop is just because of the same idiots that made BTC drop that far. A few are dumping, because they need the money. Then others sell their stake in order to get it a little cheaper later, because of the drop. Somewhen they buy back. Then its raising a little and they see, that made a little profit. OMG I have to sell, so that I can have my profit!!! And then the game starts from the beginning...

Why can't you just HODL your f$%&$§ coins, so that it can really grow. You can buy a lambo later instead of a new cellphone now idiots...
Doriangrayz

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:55:19 AM

a shitload of people got their stake almost for free....this dump had to happen guys!
i'm not really worried about this , be smart and double your holdings  Grin Wink
sdersdf3

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:20:36 AM

Is NEM closed source or open source? Has it been audited by any third parties?
ApexEvo

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:26:09 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 11:43:23 AM by ApexEvo

a shitload of people got their stake almost for free....this dump had to happen guys!
i'm not really worried about this , be smart and double your holdings  Grin Wink

Ofcourse, just trolls playing dumb, acting like NEM should take over the bitcoin to be a legit project Cheesy Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:34:55 AM

that's because btt is a toxic dump and everone is using other channels. Most really active people are on telegram.

sdersdf3

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:42:42 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 02:21:39 PM by sdersdf3

FUD. I have not seen any altcoin devs anywhere on btt more active over such an extended period (and before and after launch) than NEM's. Name one.
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 12:01:16 PM

stats says something different, so I dunno what you're talking about:
https://forum.ournem.com/mlist/?sort=posts;start=0;desc

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 12:42:14 PM

⛉  Bitcoin 2.0 NEM anti-theft platform ⛉
Blockchain Cosigning and Eigentrust++
http://blog.nem.io/overview/

I made a signature that will work on almost every website and electronic device (e.g., Android).

http://www.emojibase.com/emoji/26c9/turnedwhiteshogipiece
Shogi piece from Japanese chess.

That's very cool Smiley

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 12:51:39 PM

I finally got around to joining the Thunderclap campaign, and you should too because we're not even halfway to our goal yet.

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/24773-nem-because-you-matter?locale=en

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 01:11:27 PM

I finally got around to joining the Thunderclap campaign, and you should too because we're not even halfway to our goal yet.

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/24773-nem-because-you-matter?locale=en

Thanks Amy^^

This is a really easy way to help us spread the word about NEM for free. I hope everyone will show their support for us.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
Pages: « 1 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 [798] 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: