Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 [1124] 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984060 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pgb

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:48:38 PM

Although you're probably referring to the NEM team, here it goes anyway:

Do we get a thanks? No!

Thanks.

Do we get an apology? No!

Sorry.

As I said in an earlier post, I believe the situation was handled wrongly and should have been resolved much sooner.  Considering that your funds have been returned now, do you still consider the issue to be unresolved?  If Yes, please explain what is still pending.

f''or Jaco38 to step done for covering up this shit and make dannac and me to go through all this ordeal for days, patmast3r and kodtycoon cut off any relation with NEM for the good being of NEM and any other person who is involved on this scandal. And an official public apology to me, dannac and all they exchanges Kodtycoon tried or hacked and return of any bounty paid to koddtycoon by the exchanges and if kodtycoon spent it all alreadty then to be paid by NEM management.''

if the above is done I will not come back to this thread ever again , you have my word

I think you are going to be here for long then. Patmast3r and Jaco38 will not step down because there is no reason for that, and I will praise them for being cool when dealing with Psychopaths. As for Kodtycoon he had been away for long and not doing anything NEM related, just came back recently but he is not part of the core team. Probably OP should be updated and if he is still a co-signatory of any fund he should be removed from there.

As for the bounty, he himself told the exchange of the attack he had performed and got a reward for it. Why do you feel the right to ask him to return any bounty he got? Just because he used your NEM after you gave him your private key. He literally made that exchange safer for users, although again he acted wronly when using someoneelse's funds and should have come clean before you went full retard.

I know you won't leave and will come with your crazy behaviour every now and then but we will have to live with that.  Cry

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vaporware asset wizard

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:54:30 PM

Smaragda thank you very much for your email and apologies but you have done nothing wrong but I still appreciate your kind word. The fund were refund only after 9 days asking him to return and only did return it when I  started to post here the first time if not I would have not received. Thanks for saying thanks and sorry but you are not a member of the NEM team and I was asking that from them long time ago and this is what I am was asking but still not answer

f''or Jaco38 to step done for covering up this shit and make dannac and me to go through all this ordeal for days, patmast3r and kodtycoon cut off any relation with NEM for the good being of NEM and any other person who is involved on this scandal. And an official public apology to me, dannac and all they exchanges Kodtycoon tried or hacked and return of any bounty paid to koddtycoon by the exchanges and if kodtycoon spent it all alreadty then to be paid by NEM management.''

if the above is done I will not come back to this thread ever again , you have my word

@CECVW, if your demands aren't met will you start giving other NEM investors a negative trust rating if you suspect they don't support you? Will you open a NEM smear and slander thread and post daily forever to show how angry and upset you are that your 'bromance' ended on bad terms?
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:00:09 PM

My apologies smaragda I meant ''post''  this situation is stressing me out now after going for so long, its a matter of principle and I will not stop till justice is made completely

And an official public apology to me, dannac and all they exchanges Kodtycoon tried or hacked and return of any bounty paid to koddtycoon by the exchanges and if kodtycoon spent it all alreadty then to be paid by NEM management.''

So, in a nutshell, your idea of justice is:

1. See Pat and Jaco leave NEM

2. Kody give up his bounty that in truth, he justly deserved by preventing a serious exchange glitch that could've destroyed most crypto's including NEM?

With number 2 in mind, i'd say justice had already been served. Especially as you're at no loss given that your funds had been returned to you.

Lets say your funds where given to you straight away, if this glitch hadn't been found by someone honest, you would've stood to lose much more. Including many others.

No, the fact is, you're bitter that you lost out on a chance to steal funds from an exchange, and when that escaped you, you want Kody's bounty. Now you can't have either, you want to throw your toys out the pram like the self-centered child you are, and do as much damage as possible even though in truth, you've really not lost anything.

LOL. Fuck off.

CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:05:10 PM

My apologies smaragda I meant ''post''  this situation is stressing me out now after going for so long, its a matter of principle and I will not stop till justice is made completely

Let's assume you get an 'official' apology, is there any chance you will consider the matter to be resolved then?

I sincerely doubt any of the other things you mentioned will take place (not really necessary either, tbh).

smaragda i just read what you have in your signature

Simcoin (SIM) & CryptoPlay (CPS) DEV NxtChg IS A FUCKIN' LOW-LIFE PIECE OF SHIT EMBEZZLING PSYCHOPATH   Angry
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929688.msg10205597#msg10205597  

You are following a cause there and you have all the rights to do so, same here. You will not stop  till you dont get what you want. I will do the same, they insulted my honour here telling all kind of things to me and all because NEM management did not admit all the wrong doing and I have being lynched here, just a thanks and sorry would have been enough.

People who did very wrong has to pay for it somehow if not they will do it again and their attitude has to change and be more honest and not let this happen again to innocent people.

Smaragda you are a good diplomatic  person and above all you did not keep in silence, I thank you for this!

An Official Apology will do under one condition the bounty if any was received to be return to the exchange as kodytcoon told me he received 5 million NEM from BTC38. If all this is done then matter will be resolved

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:10:35 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2016, 01:23:33 PM by patmast3r

Smaragda thank you very much for your email and apologies but you have done nothing wrong but I still appreciate your kind word. The fund were refund only after 9 days asking him to return and only did return it when I  started to post here the first time if not I would have not received. Thanks for saying thanks and sorry but you are not a member of the NEM team and I was asking that from them long time ago and this is what I am was asking but still not answer

Noone covered anything up. Jabo didn't answer you anymore because you behave like a psychopath.
Why the fuck would I cut ties with NEM. Do you know what you're asking here ? I'm supposed to sell all my XEM and never talk to anyone related to NEM anymore because you're mentally ill ? That's what you want ? I had nothing todo with this entire mess.

He told them immediately after the hack and got a freaking bounty for it. Do yout not realize this ? The exchanges thanked him for it. Why would he return that bounty ? He was given it by the exchanges for showing them a flaw in the way they handle things.

The only thing you could rightfully be angry about would be kodtycoon using your funds to do the "hacking". But you werent you deranged little kid. You only started going nuts when you realized you wouldn't get a cut of that bounty and now you're trying smear everyone that tried to resolve the issue that wasn't on your side (because noone in their right mind will ever be fully on your side)

/edited for PG-13

fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:13:01 PM

Do we get a thanks? No!

Thanks.

Sorry.

As I said in an earlier post, I believe the situation was handled wrongly and should have been resolved much sooner.  Considering that your funds have been returned now, do you still consider the issue to be unresolved?  If Yes, please explain what is still pending.

. Kody helped you get your funds back and your bitching because he kept you waiting??. Koty used your funds to expose the exploit. Another guy would just clean out the exchange. You gave him control of them when you gave him the key. Another guy would just run off with them.
So now you decide to flame the thread with ridiculous demands. Time for mods to step in and clean up
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 01:17:30 PM

Cant you guys start another topic and sort it out there...

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Xpedite

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:24:29 PM

...Jesus fucking Christ. I have to stop reading these posts....

I was under the impression you were well aware of the magical powers of the ignore button  Grin
vaporware asset wizard

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:26:13 PM

smaragda i just read what you have in your signature

Simcoin (SIM) & CryptoPlay (CPS) DEV NxtChg IS A FUCKIN' LOW-LIFE PIECE OF SHIT EMBEZZLING PSYCHOPATH   Angry
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929688.msg10205597#msg10205597  

You are following a cause there and you have all the rights to do so, same here. You will not stop  till you dont get what you want. I will do the same, they insulted my honour here telling all kind of things to me and all because NEM management did not admit all the wrong doing and I have being lynched here, just a thanks and sorry would have been enough.

People who did very wrong has to pay for it somehow if not they will do it again and their attitude has to change and be more honest and not let this happen again to innocent people.

Smaragda you are a good diplomatic  person and above all you did not keep in silence, I thank you for this!

An Official Apology will do under one condition the bounty if any was received to be return to the exchange as kodytcoon told me he received 5 million NEM from BTC38. If all this is done then matter will be resolved

So that looks like a 'Yes' to a NEM smear & slander thread. What about negative trust rating other NEM investors who may disagree with you, or not have an opinion either way (i.e the smaragda way), an option you're considering?

@CECVW, if your demands aren't met will you start giving other NEM investors a negative trust rating if you suspect they don't support you? Will you open a NEM smear and slander thread and post daily forever to show how angry and upset you are that your 'bromance' ended on bad terms?

Yeah OK...   like we're all gonna forget that this FUCKIN' DELUSIONAL EMBEZZLING SOCIOPATH NxtChg is still withholding my money for A FULL MOTHAFUCKIN' YEAR & 2 MONTHS now...   Roll Eyes

By the way...   how does it feel seeing how it is when someone isn't a FUCKIN' FILTHY BALL-SNIPPED CONSENTING BROWN-NOSER...   huh???   Roll Eyes

Just apologise to NxtChg for abusing him, and ask for your money back in a civilized way, and your very public grievance is over. Why do you make it so public anyway, to damage simcoin and NxtChg over a personal falling out, a 'bromance' break-up, how pathetic! You still haven't even bothered to ask him for your investment back, have you? Read that people, smaragda has never asked NxtChg for his funds back directly. Just straight to thermonuclear abuse and slander without any attempt at dialogue. You look ridiculous when people know the facts. If you behave like an idiot that's the way some people will treat you.

JUST ASK FOR YOUR FUNDS BACK WITHOUT ABUSE AND SLANDER!

I hate that there are short tempered mud slingers like you with enough time on their hands to spend damaging people's reputations.

CECVW looks like a kindred spirit so start a bromance with him!
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:31:57 PM

Do we get a thanks? No!

Thanks.

Sorry.

. Kody helped you get your funds back and your bitching because he kept you waiting??. Koty used your funds to expose the exploit. Another guy would just clean out the exchange. You gave him control of them when you gave him the key. Another guy would just run off with them.
So now you decide to flame the thread with ridiculous demands. Time for mods to step in and clean up

Kody did not have any intentions too give it to me. if he wanted to find glitch, etc why not to use NEM from the team, He did it becuase he was broke. And only return it becuase I post it here. Almost inmediately! do you want to see all the emails begging me to delete the post and he was doing the trasnferring. the ones he deleted from his document he posted here?

bittrex ''I was made aware of the attempt to social engineer our process on March 17th''  thats is not to find a glitch or flaw, if you can read!

The same day  I reported to Jaco38.

Kody said he stole i said this already:

''im broke now. had to cash out over the last year because i needed the money. when you gave me that key for the account, i had 0 nem, 0 bitcoin, 0 any coin... then i was able to use those coins to hack btc38 and they are giving me a bounty for telling them about it and returning the coins that i stole. then i used your coins to try the same at bittrex. still waiting to see if it works. it only requires me to deposit coins and withdraw them so the coins are never at risk. so i litterally had 0 currency i could have used to test. but now i do, once btc38 pay me, so once i get your coins back i can return them so all is good. Smiley''

Ok an official apology will do.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
patmast3r

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:37:27 PM

Kody did not have any intentions too give it to me. if he wanted to find glitch, etc why not to use NEM from the team, He did it becuase he was broke. And only return it becuase I post it here. Almost inmediately! do you want to see all the emails begging me to delete the post and he was doing the trasnferring. the ones he deleted from his document he posted here?

bittrex ''I was made aware of the attempt to social engineer our process on March 17th''  thats is not to find a glitch or flaw, if you can read!

''im broke now. had to cash out over the last year because i needed the money. when you gave me that key for the account, i had 0 nem, 0 bitcoin, 0 any coin... then i was able to use those coins to hack btc38 and they are giving me a bounty for telling them about it and returning the coins that i stole. then i used your coins to try the same at bittrex. still waiting to see if it works. it only requires me to deposit coins and withdraw them so the coins are never at risk. so i litterally had 0 currency i could have used to test. but now i do, once btc38 pay me, so once i get your coins back i can return them so all is good. Smiley''

So this sounds like you should be angry at kodtycoon and noone else. That's the only thing that would make sense and the only thing others would agree with you. You have absolutely no reason to smear NEM or anyone other than kodtycoon which is also why you'll never hear an apology from them (or i guess "us").

pgb

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:43:22 PM

So this sounds like you should be angry at kodtycoon and noone else. That's the only thing that would make sense and the only thing others would agree with you. You have absolutely no reason to smear NEM or anyone other than kodtycoon which is also why you'll never hear an apology from them (or i guess "us").

Exactly, Kodtycoon is the only one that should apologise to you, which I think he did already having read the emails you both posted. Nobody from the "team" or community should apologise to you as they/we did nothing but endure your crazy behaviour. If somebody has to apologise, apart from kodtycoon who I repeat did already, is you.

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:44:23 PM

patmast3r as usual you only reads what you want  read again

''for Jaco38 to step done for covering up this shit and make dannac and me to go through all this ordeal for days, patmast3r and kodtycoon cut off any relation with NEM for the good being of NEM and any other person who is involved on this scandal. And an official public apology to me, dannac and all they exchanges Kodtycoon tried or hacked and return of any bounty paid to koddtycoon by the exchanges and if kodtycoon spent it all alreadty then to be paid by NEM management.''

if the above is done I will not come back to this thread ever again , you have my word''

Just an official apology will do not more

vaporware asset wizard

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:52:14 PM

Just apologise to NxtChg for abusing him, and ask for your money back in a civilized way, and your very public grievance is over. Why do you make it so public anyway, to damage simcoin and NxtChg over a personal falling out, a 'bromance' break-up, how pathetic! You still haven't even bothered to ask him for your investment back, have you? Read that people, smaragda has never asked NxtChg for his funds back directly. Just straight to thermonuclear abuse and slander without any attempt at dialogue. You look ridiculous when people know the facts. If you behave like an idiot that's the way some people will treat you.

JUST ASK FOR YOUR FUNDS BACK WITHOUT ABUSE AND SLANDER!

I hate that there are short tempered mud slingers like you with enough time on their hands to spend damaging people's reputations.

CECVW looks like a kindred spirit so start a bromance with him!

Edit:  ROFLMAO!   Grin

Looks like a prop from The Revenant, very cool (literally)!

A meme is always a good reply when you can't reply, hey! You never even asked for your $$ back from NxtChg, utter madness, and cowardly to not face a past associate or friend directly. There was a time when you 'welcomed' people to your ignore list if they attacked simcoin and NxtChg in the sim thread. You were in a bromance, and he broke your heart, so now you're throwing acid in his face like some psycho Pakistani jilted lover boy. Grow Up, and move on! NxtChg didn't steal a few hundred bucks from you in a theft, he's punishing you for being a rude dick, that's all anyone else can conclude. It's not a typical crypto scam, not even close, it's a 'tiff' between community members (friends even), and your crusade to smear him for dishonesty is pathetic, and very misleading to people who don't know this history, and that's why you do it, to smear his reputation and make noobies believe simcoin dev is dishonest. Poppycock I say, bromance tiff and nothing more.

Sorry NEMsters, resume transmission (I just don't like bullies)

patmast3r

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:52:29 PM

''for Jaco38 to step done for covering up this shit and make dannac and me to go through all this ordeal for days, patmast3r and kodtycoon cut off any relation with NEM for the good being of NEM and any other person who is involved on this scandal. And an official public apology to me, dannac and all they exchanges Kodtycoon tried or hacked and return of any bounty paid to koddtycoon by the exchanges and if kodtycoon spent it all alreadty then to be paid by NEM management.''

if the above is done I will not come back to this thread ever again , you have my word''

I did read the whole thing. You only have reason to be angry at kodtycoon and noone else.
As I said, jabo stoped replying to you because of your ridiculous behaviour.
I still don't understand what I did either. Also cover things up ?
Can you even tell us what we tried to cover up ? Kodtycoon social engineered exchanges. That's out in the open and noone is denying it. We have no reason to cover any of that up because it has nothing to do with NEM. The exchanges even seem happy about it since one of them payed out a bounty. The only relation to NEM is that kodtycoon once was in the marketing team. So if tomorrow someone else from the team or the community kills someone I suppose the whole team is supposed to get locked up ?

Do you really not see how absurd your demands are and how idiotic your behaviour is ? Honest question...do you really not see that ? Because I'm starting to feel actually sorry for you.

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:15:05 PM

I did read the whole thing. You only have reason to be angry at kodtycoon and noone else.
Can you even tell us what we tried to cover up ? Kodtycoon social engineered exchanges. That's out in the open and noone is denying it. We have no reason to cover any of that up because it has nothing to do with NEM. The exchanges even seem happy about it since one of them payed out a bounty. The only relation to NEM is that kodtycoon once was in the marketing team. So if tomorrow someone else from the team or the community kills someone I suppose the whole team is supposed to get locked up ?

Do you really not see how absurd your demands are and how idiotic your behaviour is ? Honest question...do you really not see that ? Because I'm starting to feel actually sorry for you.

You are building a rat ship here. a vessel for seagoin' lairs. You won`t admit anything.

patmast3r

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:24:18 PM

You are building a rat ship here. a vessel for seagoin' lairs. You won`t admit anything.

So now you can only repsond in non-sequitors anymore ? You could have pointed out what was incorrect in my post or what I omitted. Instead you chose to start talking about rat ships. Okay. Well then it's time to finally ignore you.

vaporware asset wizard

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:38:16 PM

Looks like a prop from The Revenant, very cool (literally)!

A meme is always a good reply when you can't reply, hey! You never even asked for your $$ back from NxtChg, utter madness, and cowardly to not face a past associate or friend directly. There was a time when you 'welcomed' people to your ignore list if they attacked simcoin and NxtChg in the sim thread. You were in a bromance, and he broke your heart, so now you're throwing acid in his face like some psycho Pakistani jilted lover boy. Grow Up, and move on! NxtChg didn't steal a few hundred bucks from you in a theft, he's punishing you for being a rude dick, that's all anyone else can conclude. It's not a typical crypto scam, not even close, it's a 'tiff' between community members (friends even), and your crusade to smear him for dishonesty is pathetic, and very misleading to people who don't know this history, and that's why you do it, to smear his reputation and make noobies believe simcoin dev is dishonest. Poppycock I say, bromance tiff and nothing more.

Sorry NEMsters, resume transmission (I just don't like bullies)

How come it is YOU that rushes to bring out your MOTHAFUCKIN' rope-a-dope-SOCKPUPPET just to BEAT AROUND THE FUCKIN' BUSH every time then...   huh???   Roll Eyes

coz often you're a good contributor on this forum, but with this simcoin vendetta you're way offline. If you were walking around town with your fly down, or a big snotty-bogey hanging off your nose, would you want someone to point it out? Give you critical feedback that you were looking bad ... this sim thing you're on is a big bogey bro, and it's in full view of the whole forum, hangin' off your nose, and it's making you look ridiculous, more than you deserve, so I'm on your case coz I think you need some tough love on this, so you'll pull up before you crash.

You're wrong, your tactics stink, you come across as a thug and a coward when you're probably just a hot head. Negative trust rating other sim investors ... that's a lunatic response ... not even asking for your funds back ... complete lack of maturity.

You are in the rope-a-dope with NxtChg who's completely out-smarting you by staying quiet, and you're punched out, and he's gonna win eventually coz you look so ridiculous now on this one, but there's hope for redemption yet. I'm out Smiley

Over years George Foreman revised his opinions on Muhammad Ali and his bout with him on several accounts, declaring "We fought in 1974, that was a long time ago. After 1981 we became the best of friends. By 1984, we loved each other. I am not closer to anyone else in this life than I am to Muhammad Ali."  stating that "Then, in 1981, a reporter came to my ranch and asked me: 'What happened in Africa, George?' I had to look him in the eye and say, "I lost. He beat me." Before that I had nothing but revenge and hate on my mind, but from then on it was clear. I'll never be able to win that match, so I had to let it go." He eventually concluded that "[Ali is] the greatest man I've ever known. Not greatest boxer that's too small for him. He had a gift. He's not pretty he's beautiful. Everything America should be, Muhammad Ali is."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rumble_in_the_Jungle
dannac

Activity: 266

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:40:24 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2016, 03:12:23 PM by dannac

Noone covered anything up. Jabo didn't answer you anymore because you behave like a psychopath.
Why the fuck would I cut ties with NEM. Do you know what you're asking here ? I'm supposed to sell all my XEM and never talk to anyone related to NEM anymore because you're mentally ill ? That's what you want ? I had nothing todo with this entire mess.

He told them immediately after the hack and got a freaking bounty for it. Do yout not realize this ? The exchanges thanked him for it. Why would he return that bounty ? He was given it by the exchanges for showing them a flaw in the way they handle things.

The only thing you could rightfully be angry about would be kodtycoon using your funds to do the "hacking". But you werent you deranged little kid. You only started going nuts when you realized you wouldn't get a cut of that bounty and now you're trying smear everyone that tried to resolve the issue that wasn't on your side (because noone in their right mind will ever be fully on your side)

/edited for PG-13

Patmast3r, I don't want to fight with you, at least not today  Grin
I want to talk to you in a civil manner, and I'm expecting the same from your side, at least for this time.
I'm not attacking anyone.
What I'm asking is:

Why you posted the above Red highlighted Statement, when:

- Richie from Bittrex said on his own post that he has been informed about the Social Engineer Hacking on date March 17th (a NEM Developer contacted him in Slack, and not Codtycoon IMMEDIATELY after the hack attack as u say)
- Codtycoon said to CECVW that BITTREX was hackered on date March 15th.

Considerations about this:
There are 2 days in between the 2 events (so I wouldn't use the word IMMEDIATELY),
Kodtycoon is not the one that contacted the Exchange, as Richie Attested, and
NEM Dev contacted the Exchange only after CECVW started to publicly post here (on 16th March)

I'm only trying to explain that this is the kind of things we are referring to, when we say that you guys are trying to covered it.
We don't want to offend you or anyone else. We only refer to things like this.
Don't want to attack anyone, don't want to be offensive with anyone in any way. Of course, if you don't attack us first.
It's just a simple analysis of facts, do you understand it ? that's all we want.

I've copied and pasted the above facts from conversations and previous posts, so I think i'm not misreporting information has you accused me in previous messages.
For you convenience, the post from BITTREX Owner (Richie) is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg14266960#msg14266960

I understand, as you stated in the previous message that you have A LOT of NEMs and you want to defend them, you don't want to sell them...
Nobody's asking that. I understand it. Do whatever you want with your NEMs.

What drive me crazy is when I are trying to explain something, and someone else involved in the counterpart try to deny me any rights with any sort of argumentation only with the intent to point public attention in a different direction.
Is not that we are crazy, or we want to act as psychopaths as you like to define us.

Is that really crazy asking a Clarification about something that happened in the Community that is not clear ?

What I'm just asking, in the most polite way, with a huge 'please' in front of it (if this help to get a nicer treatment from you):

WHY you say "..He told them immediately after the hack.." when reading his messages and also the Exchange owner Post it appears that Hack Attack was done on 15th March, and Exchange has been privately contacted on 17th March from a NEM Developer, that means who contacted them cannot be Kodtycoon since you assured Kodty is not in the NEM Development Team anymore ? CECVW started to post about this issue on 16th March...

That's it. Only Why you do that.

We would really appreciate if you could help us to understand you statement.
I'm not freaking out, I'm not acting like psychopath. So you cannot use this as excuse this time. I'm Only asking why you say that, and based on which facts..
That's all.
I'm asking this saying PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. With no Irony.
I don't think I'm asking too much.

Thanks in advance, in case you will be able to reply to this message with the same calm and sobriety I've used to write it.
Again,  no irony was used to write this message. So please, try to reply in a serious manner.
Thank you Patmast3r
dannac

Activity: 266

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:58:48 PM

maragda, are u angry at all ?  Grin
I just have this impression..
Pages: « 1 ... 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 [1124] 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: