Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 [1127] 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:16:42 PM

You can declare anything whatever you want, It'll still be your fault. Sorry.
patmast3r,
If it's my fault, why are you apologizing to me?
I'm going to give you an opportunity, in the public eye, to reverse this unethical policy of defrauding investors, and make this exchange of NEMstake for NEM. I will send my 3.5 NEMstake to whatever NXT address you specify to prove that I control them. In return, you will deposit approximately 7874999 XEM to the following address:
NAH5IV-PG5BI2-53O3ZR-JMSZXH-BXUGHV-ENP7PA-TMFH

It will take me about 1/2 a day to access and move the NEMstake.
HinnomTX
dannac,
Your donation to my address will help to right a wrong committed by this community.
Thanks for your consideration.

HinnomTX
Just sent 1000 XEM to the above address  Grin
No problem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 12:48:15 PM

stupid trolls wasting tons of pages..... Angry

I'll pay for the pages...
That's why I'm giving my XEM for free to whoever wants them.   Grin

Be my guest lol :-)

ND4YWF-P4V7W6-5AHF7T-6JSZ3D-M64HQ6-RTXBER-LI6D

mortare
Done Honey.
Sorry, but you deserve only 2 XEM  Grin
Next time try to be nicer  Cool
You are a bit too Greedy and rude in my opinion...
And with no pride apparently  Grin
My best 2 XEM spent

NP  Wink they will be worth 2btc in a year, thanx alot !

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:52:06 PM

stupid trolls wasting tons of pages..... Angry

I'll pay for the pages...
That's why I'm giving my XEM for free to whoever wants them.   Grin

Be my guest lol :-)

ND4YWF-P4V7W6-5AHF7T-6JSZ3D-M64HQ6-RTXBER-LI6D

mortare
Done Honey.
Sorry, but you deserve only 2 XEM  Grin
Next time try to be nicer  Cool
You are a bit too Greedy and rude in my opinion...
And with no pride apparently  Grin
My best 2 XEM spent

NP  Wink they will be worth 2btc in a year, thanx alot !

They are already worth more then 2 BTC  to me, only for what they rappresent.
No problem,  enjoy it,  and don't spend them all at once.
TonyHughesDesign
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 01:34:40 PM

I'll take some free NEM please:

Poloniex at:
NBZMQO7ZPBYNBDUR7F75MAKA2S3DHDCIFG775N3D
Memo:
8c5629e1fb974327

dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:01:33 PM

Poloniex at:
Memo:
8c5629e1fb974327

Sorry only nem wallet address.
I don't send any to exchanges.
If you just want to sell them,  at least make the effort to transfer them on your own..  
C'mon,  would u really sell what u received as gift?  What a manner..  lol  Grin
At least do that without telling  me Kiss (saying that for fun obviously, but you made me cry for true Grin )
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:46:59 PM

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

NAXBLV43T2AB23XVPEPB75EUO7DQXMUUOLTVCJGC

rmtodd618
 Shocked what a manners ?!?!
500 XEM sent anyway  Grin
corjette

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:07:02 PM

Please and thank you dannac   -  NBQ6VP-72K6FS-IWVDV2-O7CJDZ-WVQEZ3-CWVHFZ-QUGI
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:31:31 PM

Why not? Smiley
NABDV6-53MBTO-JAP2EV-BS47JJ-3LFO7N-MNWSMC-ABDC
TonyHughesDesign
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 03:55:36 PM

Poloniex at:
Memo:
8c5629e1fb974327

OK ive been a good boy and installed a wallet.. on OSX Smiley

NCCS2E-JOUGAI-SFPPBA-7UDURN-7MF5IB-PHNA5R-YPSI

meyns

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:56:38 PM

I have read each and every post about this, please Dannac compensate for the time I used for this.
NCX6YI-57H5OC-ENASLT-I3AHCE-YOLTZA-JD7DDZ-BLRX
zachamo

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

There can be only one!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:23:12 PM

What trolling means for you?  I'm trying to figure it out, but...
Is it an attitude?  Maybe The use of a specific word or a few words?
Or It may be that I wrote something you don't like?
Well,  in that case is not trolling mate... It's just u.. Use ignore button.
You and your alter-ego CECVW have made a near majority of posts on this thread over the past 10+ pages, most of them being accusatory, inflammatory, defamatory, or otherwise attempting or threatening to devalue NEM and it's key players. If you hadn't been such nut jobs about how you raised this, it would have had more credibility. I do agree that what koodycoin did is past a grey area of morality -- effectively stealing someone's unclaimed stake and using it for a social engineering project.. The exchange could have caught onto him and simply kept the NEM for themselves as an F-You, and he would have had little recourse, and also been unable to pay back the 'borrowed' NEM. That's super sketchy, and I think the core team should distance themselves from this behavior and those who perpetuate it.. Had he notified the owner of the exchange in advance of the plan and gained consent, this would have been whitehat hacking - which is a respectable activity. That said, he rightly points out that he resolved a weakness in at least one exchange, caused no real damage in the process, and potentially prevented a significant theft; if the end justifies the means, his actions are justified.. As for whether the end DOES justify the means, you can start a new thread for that, or maybe a philosophy blog.

Or  just because I want to get rid of my forgotten 12M XEM that I'm trolling now ?
It's funny that most of the accuses I received were about me wanting more XEM...  When I actually  want to sell them all.

This is that awesome moment where you seem to out yourself.  I didn't read the full text of your rantings, but so far as I gathered, dannac only chimed in because CECVW shared the details of what happened.. CECVW was the one with 12M XEM he was having trouble redeeming so that he could sell them; he's also the one who's been accused of wanting more XEM. Did anyone accuse dannac of 'wanting more XEM'?? I don't believe so.. Looks to me like you posted this under the wrong ID -- and how did you have 4 stakes? If you're running multiple accounts in this discussion, perhaps you're an uncaught mini puppetmaster. Also -- using multiple accounts to argue the same point would fit into my definition of 'trolling'.

On an unrelated note -- to all you who are posting XEM addresses.. This is NOT a giveaway thread. Please take it to the NEM forums.
See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=780979.0

4000 chars available and all I got was this stupid tagline.
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:28:54 PM

And now to something totally different:

Version 0.6.74 has been released, please update your nodes as soon as possible.

https://forum.nem.io/t/nem-beta-0-6-74/1998

Awesome thanks!

Also stop posting addresses in this thread, it's against forum rules.

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
zachamo

There can be only one!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:29:05 PM

This has been my experience. And consider we are holding 2 NEM stakes with us (so far). So, if I'm doing this, it's really because I don't think it always a matter of money, but I believe sometimes is a matter of fairness.

Let me get the facts straight:

• You've registered 4 stakes, although it was clearly stated, one can register 2
  • The other accounts have 1 post each (I won't comment on that)
  • You've received 2 stakes
  • now you're complaining, cause you got caught...

I call that impertinency, welcome to my ignore list

Let me rectify your inferences:

- WE have registered 4 stakes. 4 different individuals that live under the same roof, and that, consequence of that, share same Internet connection.

- I've got the other 3 housemate involved because of NEM, when even me was pretty new on Crypto. They have to register to BTC Talks to get a stake. They really didn't care about BTC Talk forum. And still don't. WE checked periodically from one computer, together. No need to post anything if you don't really need to ask, isn't it
 I DIDN'T FIND ANYWHERE IN THE RULE BOOK REGARDING BEING AN ACTIVE MEMBER WITH AT LEST 10000000000 POSTS DONE WHEN DISTRIBUTION WILL COME....  Cheesy So good call when you say "I won't comment on that"  +1 for you

- We have received 2 stakes, but we paid for 4. All our stakes required money, we weren't in the first pages were Stakes were free. wouldn't you complain for true ?

- Now I'm complaining, yes, because we didn't break any rules at the time, when  I decided to get other people involved in NEM, since NEM needed more people involved at the time, according to the developer. I'm talking about the smart one.
 I had to lend the other 3 guys some BTC and NXT to let them buy Stakes, because they were brand new on Cryptos.
Now i have 3 mates that are thinking I cheated them. And they will never believe in Crypto anymore.
So no stakes, no money back. And that wasn't stated in the rule book at the time. We didn't break any rules when we decided to go in together.
RULES IN THE 1ST REGISTRATION POST SHOULD HAVE SAID something like:" IT WILL BE TOTALLY UP TO DEVS if GIVING OR NOT STAKES TO ANYONE LEGITIMATELY BOUGHT A RESERVATION. THIS WILL BE DONE ACCORDING TO RULES THAT DON'T EXIST YET."
In that case, fair enough...  Grin

Btw, following your provocation, I would call your behaviour dullness. Welcome to my pointless list.  Roll Eyes

But thanks to worry so much about my case anyway.

Lol.. You are SUCH a sockpuppeteer.. You never had 12M coins, you only had 1 stake, right? Then what's this about wanting to sell 12M stakes? This is a joke, but it isn't funny.. Stop it.

zachamo

There can be only one!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:33:16 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 05:16:20 PM by zachamo

What trolling means for you?  I'm trying to figure it out, but...
Is it an attitude?  Maybe The use of a specific word or a few words?
Or It may be that I wrote something you don't like?
Well,  in that case is not trolling mate... It's just u.. Use ignore button.
"The exchange could have caught onto him and simply kept the NEM for themselves as an F-You, and he would have had little recourse, and also been unable to pay back the 'borrowed' ".
coins were never at risk. the "hack" a legitimate deposit, followed by legitimate withdrawal, which means the exchange could not have been aware of any "hack" until after the initial deposit had been withdrawn and were safe. it was either it doesnt work and i still have the coins or it worked and i had a lot more. i wouldnt have attempted it had the coins been at risk at any time.

If you get your head out of alts and look back at old world BTC, you'd be acutely aware that coins stored anywhere other than your own wallet are not 'safe'. How many exchanges have been robbed, disappeared, etc? Mt. Gox was safe until it wasn't. I get your premise, but I also disagree with it. The coins were probably safe, but no seasoned crypto-user would agree they were not at risk at any time.

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2013-04/26/large-bitcoin-exchanges-attacks

Jooonge

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:41:16 PM

Please i want some XEM toooooo Shocked  Grin

zachamo

There can be only one!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:43:12 PM

Anyway, mr. ZACHAMO doesn't like my giving away XEM for free. So, I have to stop it. I respect someone else opinion.
If that disturb him, why going ahead. If he says is not funny, there's no reason to do that.
Say all together THANKS ZACHATO that helped you out to get rid of this annoying XEM giveaway.

It was also a bit too time spending do that in this way to be honest with you, I'll look for other channels to give them away.
May be on this Forum, but probably on others.
Look around on the net, and you may be able to find it...
So now you are free from this plague  Grin

For zachamo, at the time of NEM distribution, we were 4 person sharing 2same IP in our home (3 been registered from home, 1 been registered from office).
Did you ever consider the possibility that I could have personally bought 3 stakes when they where for sale, before distribution, and before the sock puppets scandal ?  Cool Cool
at the time when we were still believe in NEM.
They are spread on 4 different wallets. 4 people, 4 wallets, simply as that. Ot at least it should be. Do you want wallet numbers to double check ?  Cheesy
The other 3 guys (2 actually, as one was my partner) retreated from Crypto immediately once they saw NEM Community behaviours during the Sockpuppets scandal, and they let me do whatever I want with the XEM. They were, and they are still worthless.
Everyone , me included as you can see, lost interest... in NEM especially but in Crypto also, generally speaking..
Oh, btw, you may be right zachato, there were not 12 Million. I think they were only 11,250,000.. sorry... I'm going from memory, so is an estimate number.

Anyway, sorry for the mess.
And sorry zachato for the giveaway that annoyed you so much to force you to post a message in regard that. My apologies for that.
Btw, did you get your free XEM zachato Huh mmm.. maybe not.. well, too late  Grin

Cheers to all to ones have been, I'm not saying nice, but polite at least with me.
I hope I pay you all back with a small perkt.
Thanks and sorry again.

You just can't help being dramatic, can you? And you LOVE misspelling people's names, damnac.

You promote something that contradicts the rules of this forum, I point it out as an unrelated side note, now I'm the bad guy. You think I mention it because I don't like you giving out NEM -- quite to the contrary, I'd love you to give out more NEM and I think it would be an admirable activity perfectly in line with what you've conveyed about your views and beliefs; just don't do it in breach of the rules of this forum.. That said, I know you won't follow through on this in a significant manner because these, like most of your words, are empty and only intended to continue the conversation; which is why I consider it trolling. You were miserly with your contributions before I (and another poster) pointed out that this was against the rules, so much as you play this as 'ooh, the big bad Zatmahjdo made me stop, I wish I could give more' is just more hollow BS. Put your money where your mouth is and follow through on the official NEM forums or via some other avenue

You also didn't address a key point  -- nice dodge, but very telling.

Again --
"so far as I gathered, dannac only chimed in because CECVW shared the details of what happened.. CECVW was the one with 12M XEM he was having trouble redeeming so that he could sell them; he's also the one who's been accused of wanting more XEM. Did anyone accuse dannac of 'wanting more XEM'?? I don't believe so.."

CECVW can't be one of your 'partners', as they all dropped out during the initial sock puppet scandal right? So what, you get their stakes now, they just abandoned them, or did they sell them? Let me guess - you bought them for $5 each, right? because that's the answer that can't be substantiated.. So somehow you've gotten confused on where CECVW ends and you begin -- mixing up who's selling their old XEM stakes started all of this, and who's been accused of trying to get their share of a bounty.. Sure is confusing at times when you're running multiple accounts - getting your facts straight etc. Maybe you just have multiple personalities, and each has their own account? Why is it that CECVW would be willing to share what was supposedly such toxic and damning information with YOU of all people here? How could he trust you with it? What would have motivated him to even bother sharing it with someone if he was trying so publicly to discreetly sort it out with the devs and make it a non-issue? Because he and you are one. You're the same person.

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:48:41 PM

Lots of sockpuppets from one person that had los/sold his NEM stakes and fudding.
Attempts to try to close this thread down also by conducting a giveaway where users posts addresses.
This has become suspect that the initial person claiming he "lost his stakes" (most likely sold), is using many of his sockpuppets that he initially used to claim stakes in order to fud and fill this thread with nonsense and try to devalue NEM.

Suggestion: report the suspect along with all the sockpuppets, maybe a permanent IP ban can be done.
frozend

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:19:36 PM

And now to something totally different:

Version 0.6.74 has been released, please update your nodes as soon as possible.

https://forum.nem.io/t/nem-beta-0-6-74/1998

Thanks for the update
TonyHughesDesign
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 06:25:48 PM

Please sir can I have some MORE!! (Oliver Twist)

NCCS2E-JOUGAI-SFPPBA-7UDURN-7MF5IB-PHNA5R-YPSI

BloodyRookie

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:34:59 PM

Please everyone stop posting NEM addresses!

(it is ok to have an address in your signature)

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
Pages: « 1 ... 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 [1127] 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: