Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984247 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
andme
Legendary

Activity: 1422
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:50:31 AM

Why nonworking version 0.4.11 and 12 are represented in the public domain  http://bob.nem.ninja/ ?

lyka, they are both working.

Standalone 0.4.12. After 'Settings > Save' GUI break down.

Session      ● WireMin      ● Point      ● NYM
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 07:58:40 AM

Why nonworking version 0.4.11 and 12 are represented in the public domain  http://bob.nem.ninja/ ?

lyka, they are both working.

Standalone 0.4.12. After 'Settings > Save' GUI break down.

Yes, I am having the same problem. It seems to be the case with non-Latin encoded languages.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:03:35 AM

There is a problem with the hindi_b.js file :/
Next times I have to check the languages one by one before releasing a build...

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
BloodyRookie

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:14:53 AM

For those of you that have problems upgrading from 0.4.9 to 0.4.12 via webstart:

On some computers it seems that webstart does not recognize there is a new version and simply starts the old version.
We are sorry for that. The workaround is to deinstall nem before installing the new version:
On windows open a command window and type "javaws -viewer" to open the window with installed webstart applications. Remove the NEM software, close the viewer window.
Then in the java control panel, click on "temporary internet files" and then on "Delete files..." check every checkbox and click ok.
(see for instance here: https://www.java.com/en/download/help/plugin_cache.xml)
After that it should work.

Nothing Else Matters
BloodyRookie

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:16:59 AM

Nice! Managed to update.
Only thing is, why does it have to synchronise from Day1 again? Tongue

The network was on a fork. So to be sure that everyone is having the same chain we decided to let everyone download the chain again after installing the new version.

Nothing Else Matters
spud3861

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:30:28 AM

Sorry if this is explained elsewhere.

I cannot figure out how to even start installing the beta software.

First I downloaded the standalone 4.12. I couldn't find any exe so gave up. Deleted that package.

Tried the one click install. Got chrome error message Javafx application could not launch. Don't know what to do with that.

Stuck.

TB2YQ4-H73NTI-V3UVRT-WFAJXR-BUSECT-XE4A4L-27FY
San1ty

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:32:56 AM

Hey Guys, Can I receive some test NEM to play around with:

TASWDU-2I5MBZ-2RUOPX-RDE4QL-EXTUP6-RAAWUV-K4HX

Found my posts helpful? Consider buying me a beer :-)!:
BTC - 1San1tyUGhfWRNPYBF4b6Vaurq5SjFYWk NXT - 17063113680221230777
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 09:36:41 AM

I've just claimed my (partial) stake from the AE.  Everything went well untill I had to re-enter my private key to make sure it was the right one.  I re-entered it after saving to clipboard (and a text editor) and it said the private key was wrong which can't be true...  a) How can this be possible? b) What if the shit hits the fan and I can't claim my stake due to this fault (somewhere)?

(in worst case scenario I can always prove everything (with screenshots and everything) I just wrote to the person...human, who sends out the actual NEM.)

you mean you took the address sent it off with your stake and only then went back to copy the details and save them?

seriously?

Yes, I'm afraid so.  But I really really don't understand how this fault could have happened because I just copied everything straight to a txt document.  Is there a way you can send my stake to a new address (which does fit and work) instead of the one that will never be claimed?  As I stated above: I can provide you with screenshots and info.  I can prove that the wrong adress was sent from the original NXT account that received the NEM stake.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:51:38 AM

I've just claimed my (partial) stake from the AE.  Everything went well untill I had to re-enter my private key to make sure it was the right one.  I re-entered it after saving to clipboard (and a text editor) and it said the private key was wrong which can't be true...  a) How can this be possible? b) What if the shit hits the fan and I can't claim my stake due to this fault (somewhere)?

(in worst case scenario I can always prove everything (with screenshots and everything) I just wrote to the person...human, who sends out the actual NEM.)

you mean you took the address sent it off with your stake and only then went back to copy the details and save them?

seriously?

Yes, I'm afraid so.  But I really really don't understand how this fault could have happened because I just copied everything straight to a txt document.  Is there a way you can send my stake to a new address (which does fit and work) instead of the one that will never be claimed?  As I stated above: I can provide you with screenshots and info.  I can prove that the wrong adress was sent from the original NXT account that received the NEM stake.

What is it now ? Did you save it right away or did you copy it later on ?
When you say "it said the priv-key was wrong" - what exactly does that mean ? Did you get a different address or did you reall get an error message ?

Let's clarify these things before changing the redemption address.

rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 10:00:05 AM

When I click the start local harvesting button, it says "The provided account does not satisfy the basic criteria for harvesting. Mainly it is related to the amount of NEMs within the account. Harvesting starts with at least 1000 NEM." My account has +400,000 NEM. Any ideas?
you need to wait until the men are "Vested"

Exactly. Wait until the men are vested. Aint nobody got time for naked men !

We may well end up with 300-400 unclaimed stakes. That is pretty good by any standard!
spud3861

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:06:05 AM

Ok, reinstalling Java seems to have solved the Javafx error.

TB2YQ4-H73NTI-V3UVRT-WFAJXR-BUSECT-XE4A4L-27FY
crimi

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:26:34 AM

As soon as phase 2 starts for btt people both btt and AE poeple will be able to check on the registration portal.
It will display the NXT-addresses we've received NEMStake from and the first 2 block of the NEM-address that is stored in our db.
If you have the priv key to that address then all is good and there is no need to worry.

PS: I'm only going to show the first 2 block because I think some people might not find it very nice to show the whole thing due to privacy concerns.

I think you can show in that case the whole nem address because you already post the nxt address, from there you can follow the stream anyway. https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH

If you would care about privacy in the first place you would have allowed encrypted messages. So than make at least everything public, transparency is also fine  Grin
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 10:32:18 AM

seriously?

What is it now ? Did you save it right away or did you copy it later on ?
When you say "it said the priv-key was wrong" - what exactly does that mean ? Did you get a different address or did you reall get an error message ?

Let's clarify these things before changing the redemption address.

PM sent
patmast3r

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:08:37 AM

As soon as phase 2 starts for btt people both btt and AE poeple will be able to check on the registration portal.
It will display the NXT-addresses we've received NEMStake from and the first 2 block of the NEM-address that is stored in our db.
If you have the priv key to that address then all is good and there is no need to worry.

PS: I'm only going to show the first 2 block because I think some people might not find it very nice to show the whole thing due to privacy concerns.

I think you can show in that case the whole nem address because you already post the nxt address, from there you can follow the stream anyway. https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH

If you would care about privacy in the first place you would have allowed encrypted messages. So than make at least everything public, transparency is also fine  Grin

It's not public for stakeholders on BTT. Also It'd be more convienent to grap all pairs simply from a webpage then from the blockchain (not much but still).

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 11:59:57 AM

seriously?

I think he is saying he copied his details, but when it asks you to enter your PK to ensure you have the right info it said it was wrong.

"I've just claimed my (partial) stake from the AE.  Everything went well untill I had to re-enter my private key to make sure it was the right one"

"re-entered it after saving to clipboard"

by the sounds of it he created the data > redeemed his stake > saved data(copied to clipboard and text editor) > realised it was wrong > posted here.

Maybe. The day of redemption is going to be flooded in here with people not recieving coins I am sure of it. Just hope I did everything right and I am not one of those people.

Is there a way to see our NEM address now?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
yabit

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:50:56 PM

If I update my standalone client (I don't use the default data directories) to 4.12, what file is needed to save my wallet?
Is it only this one:

wallet-name.wlt ?

Where are the recently created real NEM-address and my privat and publik key located? Are they also stored in this file?

patmast3r

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:55:36 PM

If I update my standalone client (I don't use the default data directories) to 4.12, what file is needed to save my wallet?
Is it only this one:

wallet-name.wlt ?

Yes. Just that file.

Where are the recently created real NEM-address and my privat and publik key located? Are they also stored in this file?

They aren't stored for you, you need to store them somewhere safe and secret. It's simply a key-generator. Everytime you use it it will give you different values.

yabit

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:05:44 PM

Is it only this one:

wallet-name.wlt ?

Yes. Just that file.

They aren't stored for you, you need to store them somewhere safe and secret. It's simply a key-generator. Everytime you use it it will give you different values.

Thank's, good to know. If I understand right: does it mean that my real address and my secret key are later used like a seed to get my NEMs? And does it mean too, that I can create another (empty) real NEM address for later use, if I like?
patmast3r

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:11:43 PM

Is it only this one:

wallet-name.wlt ?

Yes. Just that file.

Thank's, good to know. If I understand right: does it mean that my real address and my secret key are later used like a seed to get my NEMs? And does it mean too, that I can create another (empty) real NEM address for later use, if I like?

It's not really a seed. You get an address and the privae key you receive is how you gain access to that address/account in which your NEMs will already be present after launch.

BloodyRookie

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:13:22 PM

If I understand right: does it mean that my real address and my secret key are later used like a seed to get my NEMs?

Kind of yes. The address is published by you so we know to which account we have to transfer your NEM. Your private key should be kept secret by you. Once we have launched you can import your acount via that private key.

And does it mean too, that I can create another (empty) real NEM address for later use, if I like?

Yes.

Nothing Else Matters
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: