Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984382 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:04:53 PM

He is just a bit nervous that his BTCD is down 300% in a couple of weeks and his Supernet Unity asset lost about 60% and is headed in a downward spiral as well!! Give the man a break..  Smiley
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:05:21 PM

IMPORTANT: jl777 needs help;

https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/nemstake-redemption/new/#new

EDIT: He already sold some stakes  Embarrassed

I can't say i really appreciate his attitude there -- and frankly i grew to expect more from him especially considering his conduct in other posts. I wonder what changed.

NEM is after all still Beta software, and such hiccups are bound to occur (In fact, odds are the problems he experience is some sort of java issue, not so much the client itself) yet he refuses to even help himself and just simply sell.

100% true.

But it would be nice if he could redeem them. He has awesome ideas.

He does. He always struck me as a fair person but this just seems very rash to me, hence i'm rather surprised at his attitude.

lol Hell NO, he is best at manipulating market. if you see what he did with BBR you will get an idea.
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:07:12 PM

IMPORTANT: jl777 needs help;

https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/nemstake-redemption/new/#new

EDIT: He already sold some stakes  Embarrassed

I can't say i really appreciate his attitude there -- and frankly i grew to expect more from him especially considering his conduct in other posts. I wonder what changed.

NEM is after all still Beta software, and such hiccups are bound to occur (In fact, odds are the problems he experience is some sort of java issue, not so much the client itself) yet he refuses to even help himself and just simply sell.

100% true.

But it would be nice if he could redeem them. He has awesome ideas.

He does. He always struck me as a fair person but this just seems very rash to me, hence i'm rather surprised at his attitude.

lol Hell NO, he is best at manipulating market. if you see what he did with BBR you will get an idea.

I'm unaware of any of this. I've simply just followed some of his threads on a casual basis. Not saying you're wrong, but not saying you're right either. Funny though really that the reason why Nemstake does have a redemption time window is primarily to stop manipulation and fraudsters exploiting the system. Especially in the crucial early stages of a currency. The redemption period makes complete sense.

Either way, he made a decision, that decision is to sell - I can respect that, but nonetheless it does surprise me.
Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:12:06 PM

Now I see that he sold all of his NEMStakes and crashed a price. He must be really loosing it! Smiley
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:17:22 PM

Looks like jl777 trying to manipulate markets imo

Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:18:24 PM

Looks like jl777 trying to manipulate markets imo

It looks to me that he is losing his mind!  Smiley
mrmakko

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:19:10 PM

What if I already sent my NEMstakes to get the NEM, but what if now I want to buy more NEMstakes?
Can I send them with the same address in comment? New NEM will be added to balance I already send?

Thank you.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:19:43 PM

Now I see that he sold all of his NEMStakes and crashed a price. He must be really loosing it! Smiley
not bothered by it all.. No one else seemed to have any issue getting it working.. No harm just means better distribution..

It's not market manipulation or lose of mind.. He knows exactly what he is doing.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 01:21:51 PM

What if I already sent my NEMstakes to get the NEM, but what if now I want to buy more NEMstakes?
Can I send them with the same address in comment? New NEM will be added to balance I already send?

Thank you.

Yes you can do that and be my guest. Cherry picking season just started. The NEM Stake market is too small to be manipulated. If you guys are quick enough some people may be outsmarted here. Wink
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:29:56 PM

not bothered by it all.. No one else seemed to have any issue getting it working.. No harm just means better distribution..

It's not market manipulation or lose of mind.. He knows exactly what he is doing.

It is quite a bad karma to distribute a redemption software that does not work AND place a deadline on it.
Or maybe just bad luck as so far it has worked for all people.
But his concern is NOT about flukes in a beta software, and no, it is NOT about a (relatively liberal) deadline.
As he wrote, it is that COMBINATION of those negative factors that he found unacceptable, not any one of the two alone.
Anyone may or may not conclude that for themselves, but it is not really rational to deny that as a valid argument.

abstraktalias

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:30:07 PM

Yeah, but the wallet still doesn't work on a Mac.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:32:31 PM

It is quite a bad karma to distribute a redemption software that does not work AND place a deadline on it.

So no, it is NOT about flukes in a beta software, and no, it is NOT about a (relatively liberal) deadline.

As he wrote, it is that COMBINATION of those negative factors that he found unacceptable, not any one of the two alone.

Anyone may or may not conclude that for themselves, but it is not really rational to deny that as a valid argument.

It may be a rational argument but it is being brought forward in an irrational manner.
Not to mention that it's only webstart that causes trouble. If he'd bother to download the standalone and execute a single batchfile he'd be fine.

pgb

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:34:48 PM

He is just a bit nervous that his BTCD is down 300% in a couple of weeks and his Supernet Unity asset lost about 60% and is headed in a downward spiral as well!! Give the man a break..  Smiley
Nothing can go down 300%, it can go up 300% but not down. lol

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
Doriangrayz

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:38:02 PM

who the fxxx cares about Jhodl...
you guys are not so smart if you fall in his traps lol. And many of you already did..i just can say LOL
pgb

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:42:27 PM

But his concern is NOT about flukes in a beta software, and no, it is NOT about a (relatively liberal) deadline.

If I'm totally illiterate when it comes to computers and I managed to make it work not sure why he can't. I think he has a huge weight over his shoulders and when that happens you tend not to see things clearly. Maybe he should just step back and see things in perspective. He is definitely a very smart person but not in a good place right now otherwise he would have never made a stupid post like that. imho

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:45:02 PM

a deadline has NOT been set... So it was not the smartest move

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:50:01 PM

If I'm totally illiterate when it comes to computers and I managed to make it work not sure why he can't. I think he has a huge weight over his shoulders and when that happens you tend not to see things clearly. Maybe he should just step back and see things in perspective. He is definitely a very smart person but not in a good place right now otherwise he would have never made a stupid post like that. imho

Ach.....he just got out of bed on the wrong side and had something else on his mind....wonder if hes a member of the OGC ?

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:50:32 PM

Exactly, if he is a half of the coder and expert that he presents himself, this should be piece of cake for him. Hidden agenda if you ask me or he completely lost it!
Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:51:13 PM

So no, it is NOT about flukes in a beta software, and no, it is NOT about a (relatively liberal) deadline.

It may be a rational argument but it is being brought forward in an irrational manner.
Not to mention that it's only webstart that causes trouble. If he'd bother to download the standalone and execute a single batchfile he'd be fine.

For an expert of his scales this should be no brainer!!  Smiley
abstraktalias

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:51:56 PM

The only thing that matters is that the argument is rational. 

There are so many problems that can potentially arise during the distribution process that I decided to sell my stake last week just to avoid the inevitable set backs that will occur & complaints that will come as a result.

The way the distribution of NEMstakes on the AE was handled didn't instil confidence in me that the real distribution would handled any better and this time it's a much more complicated process. Good luck, I hope it's executed flawlessly, but for now I'm just going to watch how this all plays out. 
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: