Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:28:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 [473] 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984377 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:36:55 PM

I get a "ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH" when I attempt to visit the competition link.
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:19:19 PM

I get a "ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH" when I attempt to visit the competition link.

the poi competition?

https://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2687.msg9658#msg9658

yup, same thing with https://forum.nemcoin.com.  I'm using google chrome.  Maybe I'll pop open internet exploder and give it a shot.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:20:30 PM

i also cant open NEM forum with Google chrome, does anyone know the solution. i am also getting the same error.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:20:34 PM

the poi competition?

yup, same thing with https://forum.nemcoin.com.  I'm using google chrome.  Maybe I'll pop open internet exploder and give it a shot.

I get that too but firefox let's me get around it.

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:24:58 PM

security certificate error.  I'll have to dig through chrome settings to see if I can change the SSL settings to "prompt" from presumably "deny" on improper security certificates.
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:31:08 PM

the poi competition?

I get that too but firefox let's me get around it.

im on it and its fine.. using chrome.

It's a common issue with chrome unfortunately (after googling around).  Never really found a clear answer either.  The problem comes and goes apparently.  Internet gremlins.
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:30:43 PM

Who are these everyone? What prevents me from sending 0.1 NEMSatkes through multiple accounts and claiming a lot of silver coins?

as far as I could understand everyone in the genesis block will receive a silver coin token (0.1 nemstake=0.1 silver coin ((you can simply sell it or you will need another 0.9 silver coin tokens to get a coin), 1 nemstake=1 silver coin)

They can be traded on the virtual market? If so, the NEMStake price should go up.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:39:02 PM

guys lets vote patmast3r into this! Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855130.0

No one on the face of the earth deserves this more than patmast3r! He should get a higher honor than Satoshi for all he has to put up with.

I'll give my vote for pat.  Smiley
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 08:39:59 PM

Who are these everyone? What prevents me from sending 0.1 NEMSatkes through multiple accounts and claiming a lot of silver coins?

as far as I could understand everyone in the genesis block will receive a silver coin token (0.1 nemstake=0.1 silver coin ((you can simply sell it or you will need another 0.9 silver coin tokens to get a coin), 1 nemstake=1 silver coin)

They can be traded on the virtual market? If so, the NEMStake price should go up.

Nemsilver were sold earlier for 0.18btc per coin.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:59:48 PM

Nemsilver were sold earlier for 0.18btc per coin.

Where? It has started trading already? I am confused by the whole silver coin business.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:49:37 PM

PoI competition

Introduction

The goal of this competition to promote more active use of the beta software and to encourage people to try to take advantage of, and learn about the proof of importance algorithm by manipulating importance score through transactions to the benefit of the account holder. There will be some simple rules and guidelines that users will be required to follow but aside from some basic rules users are free to do as they like in an attempt to raise their importance. Upon completion of the competition, the winner will be rewarded with a prize of one NemStake.

Aim

The aim is for participants to raise their importance whilst retaining the most amount of the initial amount of nem that was provided to participants. For example, user A and user B get 10,000,000 nem. if both user A and user B increase their importance by 1% but user A retains 9,000,000 while user B retains 9,500,000 nem, user A increased his importance by 0.000001% per nemcoin spent where as user B increased his importance by 0.000002% per nemcoin spent. User B increased his importance most in terms of percent per nemcoin spent thus winning the competition.

Rules

• All participants will be given private keys that will open accounts that contain equal amounts of nem. These will be users “Primary accounts”
  • Users are allowed to open as many secondary accounts as they wish.
  • A minimum of 10 transactions must be made using your “Primary account” to be eligible for the prize.
  • The submitted importance score must be on the “Primary account”.
  • Any remaining “dust” in secondary accounts must be returned to the “Primary account” before submission of account data.
  • Remaining dust that cannot be sent is excluded from calculations.
  • Importance score of secondary accounts will not be taken into account.

Start date

This competition will Start Wednesday evening at 8pm GMT. If you would like to participate please contact me as soon as possible via PM to ensure your place and i will assign a primary account to you. I will then send you a private key Wednesday evening prior to the start of the competition that will give you access to your “primary account”.

Note: The nem team reserves the right to disqualify any participants if rules have been found to be broken.

Please direct discussion about this competition here

bump.. only 10 people signed up so far.. common guys thats 1/10 chance of winning a whole stake. you dont need to be a poi pro to participate. Smiley

deal me in bro.  Cheesy

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
pgb

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:57:59 PM

PoI competition

Introduction

The goal of this competition to promote more active use of the beta software and to encourage people to try to take advantage of, and learn about the proof of importance algorithm by manipulating importance score through transactions to the benefit of the account holder. There will be some simple rules and guidelines that users will be required to follow but aside from some basic rules users are free to do as they like in an attempt to raise their importance. Upon completion of the competition, the winner will be rewarded with a prize of one NemStake.

Aim

The aim is for participants to raise their importance whilst retaining the most amount of the initial amount of nem that was provided to participants. For example, user A and user B get 10,000,000 nem. if both user A and user B increase their importance by 1% but user A retains 9,000,000 while user B retains 9,500,000 nem, user A increased his importance by 0.000001% per nemcoin spent where as user B increased his importance by 0.000002% per nemcoin spent. User B increased his importance most in terms of percent per nemcoin spent thus winning the competition.

Rules

• All participants will be given private keys that will open accounts that contain equal amounts of nem. These will be users “Primary accounts”
  • A minimum of 10 transactions must be made using your “Primary account” to be eligible for the prize.
  • Any remaining “dust” in secondary accounts must be returned to the “Primary account” before submission of account data.

Start date

This competition will Start Wednesday evening at 8pm GMT. If you would like to participate please contact me as soon as possible via PM to ensure your place and i will assign a primary account to you. I will then send you a private key Wednesday evening prior to the start of the competition that will give you access to your “primary account”.

Note: The nem team reserves the right to disqualify any participants if rules have been found to be broken.

bump.. only 10 people signed up so far.. common guys thats 1/10 chance of winning a whole stake. you dont need to be a poi pro to participate. Smiley

deal me in bro.  Cheesy

I'll give it a try just for fun. Not really sure yet what I'm supposed to do though ...

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:09:10 AM

When we created the Real account data for the redemption,
then was shown the pub and private key.
After the launch we I will use that private key for harvesting with our my actual account, right or wrong?
account to which YOU have private key, will be in NEMESIS block and will contain your stake.
corrected the subject above there ...
Can I see somewhere, what is the private key of my test NEM account?

I think you can download the Owon's Nem BETA NON REAL address generator and have your privite key, for a new ACC.
Code:
https://github.com/owon/nemaddress

I think, for now, there is no another way to do that. Donload the .zip, extract it and run the .html file and be happy!

Attention: This is not Real Nem Address generator. This is TEST Nem Address Generator And Im not sure if it still works.

good luck

I was just wondering ... Smiley
the real account's private key can be seen in NCC, but the test account's key not.  Is the reason only that some feature is not implemented, coz it is not actually needed?

GHz1

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:29:45 AM

My vote is in. Tongue
My nomination was for patmast3r, but a newbie isn't allowed vote. Sad
lcharles123
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:34:15 AM

I sent an NEMstake for NXT address, now my name appears in the list of stakesholders in https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes/registered?

You have limited power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"
nembot

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:15:45 AM

Like seriously ... for the 0.1 Nemstake I have, and the 0.2 I might try & buy on Thursday when I get paid...  I've put in at least 10 hrs of work already.  Like 90 mins-2hrs about 6 times.

Has ANYONE on Mac OSX got this working?

I have a problem because the documentation thinks it solves the problem by saying - "in Java, set security permissions to medium"

But it requires Java 8 & in Java 8, minimum permission setting is High.  Adding the various websites involved to the trusted list makes no difference at all.  I can't seem to sync with the network.  

Java problems mean I can't use stand-alone version, & webstart seems to work nicely - i get the splash page, can make a wallet, log into wallet, but them get a yellow bar saying "NIS requires to be booted. Please open your wallet and boot a local node via the popup dialog or configure the auto-boot setting".  From inside the wallet or from auto boot, I can just never seem to contact the network.  I've added nemcoin as a port forwarding/triggering thing & opened the 7890 (see separate thread: https://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2676.msg9336#msg9336 ) - totally at the outer limits of my abilities here but the guys thought I'd done it right...

To be honest I'm not sure - maybe the problem isn't Java.  The main message I'm getting is Error 306 (when trying to boot a local node from inside the web wallet.  Can anyone tell me what that is?

Various people have spent their own time trying to help me, and I really appreciate it.  These are mainly devs/hero members who are on PCs and know how it SHOULD work.  It doesn't seem to though.  I'm not allowed to use the stand-alone version due to Java permissions lock-down, and the webstart version I can start NIS/NCC but when I try to boot a local node, either by auto-boot or from in the wallet - it never works...

instead of wasting the dev's time, is there anyone using a Mac who has actually managed to get their node sync'ed who can give me some pointers?

I'd be very grateful.  Thanks very much if anyone can help... & to the devs - please do make smoothing the Mac process a priority.  I know it's not the dev/hacker's tool of choice, but I bought this mac 2nd hand for music production, it does the job, i can't afford 2 computers & I'm sure I'm not the only one struggling with this...

Best wishes,

John    ps first post as nembot cos I got fed up of my crappy BTT name "yippee" ha ha
tolstoy

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:28:21 AM

PoI competition

Introduction

Aim

Rules

Start date

Sent you the PM.

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:31:20 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 08:27:07 AM by Hollowman338

Late to the game, but does anyone have some test nem available?

*another address*  Cool
tolstoy

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:40:19 AM

TBGNFM-2CTPS3-OHP57G-QUXSE6-3OVETE-PW63DQ-CFE5  Cool

100,000 NEM is on the way.

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:44:54 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 08:26:34 AM by Hollowman338

*another address*  Cool

100,000 NEM is on the way.

Received!  Grin

Do NEM coins need to have a certain age prior to being able to harvest?
Pages: « 1 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 [473] 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: