Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:26:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701295 times)
textb0ok

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:56:09 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 04:40:52 AM by textb0ok

Everyone be careful of mining blake2s and Lyra2REv2 on hash refinery right now, it looks like they are having the same issue they were having with Verge coin.

None of the shares are showing up on the site. But Awesome Miner is showing it as the most profitable.

We've been finding the expected number of blocks relative to hashrate on both algos.

What is your wallet address?

I mined for an hour with 2 rigs and there is only 1 entry in the last 50 earnings column. The entry says it was from 10 hours ago.

Definitely does not add up.

EDIT: I started mining on hash refinery again after your reply.... This is my result from my test rig.

https://i.imgur.com/TPWXukp.png
https://i.imgur.com/YXUI4bx.png
https://i.imgur.com/2jfiF4c.jpg

Notice the part in the first screenshot where AwesomeMiner shows 0 rejected shares and 0 Hardware errors.... yet I have thousands of accepted shares, and no new earnings on the hash refinery site.

Also while my test rig was mining at over 117MH/s.... the hash refinery site shows not even 1MH/s
hashrefinery

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:41:37 AM

Everyone be careful of mining blake2s and Lyra2REv2 on hash refinery right now, it looks like they are having the same issue they were having with Verge coin.

None of the shares are showing up on the site. But Awesome Miner is showing it as the most profitable.

We've been finding the expected number of blocks relative to hashrate on both algos.

I mined for an hour with 2 rigs and there is only 1 entry in the last 50 earnings column. The entry says it was from 10 hours ago.

EDIT: I started mining on hash refinery again after your reply.... This is my result from my test rig.

There are often not many miners on lyra2v2 so the time to find blocks can be higher than with other algos on the pool.

At the time of posting the TTF of Verge on lyra2v2 is 6 hours so it would make sense that you took part in just one block round if you were only mining for an hour.

As a reminder, the TTF is just an estimate - the actual time of block round times may vary considerably with luck (or lack of it).

Cheers!

Hash Refinery Pool http://pool.hashrefinery.com/ - Over 50 coins active on 15+ algos - Receive payouts in any listed coin or auto-conversion to BTC
textb0ok

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:17:15 AM

https://i.imgur.com/TPWXukp.png
https://i.imgur.com/YXUI4bx.png
https://i.imgur.com/2jfiF4c.jpg

There are often not many miners on lyra2v2 so the time to find blocks can be higher than with other algos on the pool.

At the time of posting the TTF of Verge on lyra2v2 is 6 hours so it would make sense that you took part in just one block round if you were only mining for an hour.

As a reminder, the TTF is just an estimate - the actual time of block round times may vary considerably with luck (or lack of it).

Cheers!

You are telling me that while Awesome Miner is displaying Lyra2v2 on hash refinery as the most profitable, there can still be not many miners on that algo (currently over 1000).... And that it can take around 6 hours before I see my earnings displayed on your site?
rbrcpa
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:37:05 AM

Is anyone able to successfully miner hmq1725 on AMD cards in Awesome Miner? I believe it uses sgminer-gm miner, this miner works fine for me on other algos but for hmq1725 the miner opens briefly (less than 1 second) then just stops 7 the window closes.

Help me please  Grin
No, unafortunately not. There is a miner for hmq1725 algorithm, but it's bugged in lastest drivers. You can try it: http://cryptomining-blog.com/7816-new-sgminer-fork-with-hmq1725-algorithm-support-for-amd-gpus/

Same for x17 algorithm. Sgminer can't deal with it.

It's incredible how ccminers are a lot easier miners to multiple algorithms. I have around 10 sgminer in my AM to do what tvuprot's ccminer do. lol

Patrike, I know it's a new territory now and the recent cryptonight forks are newborn babies that isn't completely fine. But... I see the Sumokoin (Cryptonight-heavy) and Monero (cryptonight7) bugged into coin list. I've added it by using WTM Json, but the profit is bugged (for Sumo the day revenue are $0,001819) the same occurs with Monero. The estimted profit is $1,82 in WTM. What exactly I can do to solve this? Just multiply the hash to have a correct profit prediction? Adjust the "H/s" power to "KH/s"? (I did the last one)

I’m wondering the same thing...

I did the same thing that you have done and added monero (cnv7) and sumo (cn-heavy) using whattomine’s json files and both are updating fine now. However, whattomine says I should be earning around $11/day for each of my 6 Vega rigs (12 kH/s) while awesome miner reports that my hash rate should be earning $17/day on each rig.

I’m guessing it’s something like you mentioned causing the issue but all of the coin properties seem to match what whattomine has exactly. Any idea what the issue might be? Monero profitably used to match perfectly to whattomine.

Also...with all of the Cryptonight forks going on it’s prime profit time for Vega owners. Problem is, outside of XMR and Sumo all of the other coins are mostly small coins that aren’t listed on whattomine. It sure would be nice to be able to capitalize on them when different coins are surging but right now I’m having to manually check sites like this and then change my miners myself.

https://www.cryptunit.com/

If a site like this can pull the up to date coin info in from somewhere is it possible for me to tweak my awesome miner to do so as well? If not is there anything I can do to have whattomine pull from the site I listed above? I can tell you it’s the go to profitability site for most of the Vega owners in the forums I visit.

Thanks!
hashrefinery

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:49:24 AM

Cheers!

You are telling me that while Awesome Miner is displaying Lyra2v2 on hash refinery as the most profitable, there can still be not many miners on that algo (currently over 1000).... And that it can take around 6 hours before I see my earnings displayed on your site?

The number of miners on an algo does not directly drive profitability, although it does have an effect on time to find blocks.

For example, having a 1% share in 10 blocks for a given coin will give you the same earnings as a 0.1% share in 100 blocks of that coin.

Hash Refinery Pool http://pool.hashrefinery.com/ - Over 50 coins active on 15+ algos - Receive payouts in any listed coin or auto-conversion to BTC
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:02:10 AM

Hi everyone,

I recently decided to switch all of my AMD rigs from ETH to XMR V7 on nano pool.

All of my R9 380's and R9 390's do fine when using Claymore Cryptonight GPU Miner (Latest Version for the fork).  However, my RX 480's and RX 580's do not work properly.  Only 4 [Sometimes 3] of the 7 cards for each rig mine while the others are 0.0 H/s.  This forces the rig to restart the mining process over and over again 4 times; then the rig shuts down.

I even tried switching from ssl to stratum with same results.

Again, no issues with the R9 380's and R9 390's.  Only the RX 480's and RX 580's.  Is this AM doing this or Claymore Cryptonight?

If someone happens to know the issue and how to fix it, I would certainly appreciate a point in the right direction.

Thanks,

David

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:42:58 PM

Which miner are you using with X16r? Has it successfully mined at all or it simply crashed on every startup of the X16r miner of your choice. What is the GPU you are using?

Awesome Miner is using raven miner and there are no problems with the actual mining. There are no rejected shares or anything like that. It is not crashing in any way..... It just starts mining, and after a little while, it stops mining and does not start again.

Raven miner while it is mining will stop mining at random and then start itself back up again, all the time..... BUT... after a while, it just stops mining and does not start again.

I am having this problem on 3 different rigs.

EDIT: Is there a way to make zergpool, ahashpool, hashrefinery, and zpool use C=LTC, without affecting mining pool hub and mining dutch?

Right now if I right click on the managed miner and I add -p C=LTC to the command line properties.... That will make zergpool, ahashpool, hashrefinery, and zpool use c=LTC, but it causes problems with mining dutch and I suspect it may cause issues with mining pool hub.

EDIT 2: For one of my rigs adding -p C=LTC the the managed profit miner command line properties does not even work, it shows as x in the extra column of any pool. THIS SOFTWARE IS SO INCONSISTENT! I am using windows 10 LTSB on a samsung EVO 840 SSD for all 3 rigs and it is a very basic rig.... how is there so much INCONSISTENCY?Huh?!!!!!

Haven't tried the one AM bundled with in recent releases, but it might be the same, I was using the precompiled one b4 the official tpruvot 2.2.5 came out, as not much information was given, you should try out various ccminer forks for X16r and see if they all behave the same.

MPH and MD aren't yiimp pools, if you are using Online Services instead of command line options, this wouldn't be a problem at all as you have a dedicated field to put password parameter for each online services individually and in bulk.

again, use online services unless you are using custom pools, this will eliminate miner command line parameter conflicts.

moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:06:10 PM

Welcome to the life of miners, we are the lowlies that keeps the wheel turning, so no, we don't tend to make the most money unless you have some really big...engine....

You learn new things everyday you see. If you don't have to worry about outgoing electricity cost or any other major cost, skip this as it doesn't concern you. But if you are hobby mining and yet want the fastest turn around time, you gotta join the pools with most hamsters dumping hashes at the wheel of fortune (now...that is NOT good for decentralization I believe)....so you see, for hashrefinery withing the time scope of this discussion, it takes estimated 6 hours for all the hamsters who work at the pool to hit the jackpot and destroys the Death Star by hitting the jackpot and do that 1 in a million pot shot through the reactor....and that is only if you are lucky...sometimes it still takes way longer, but sometimes some nobody can hit the jackpot several times and killed multiple death stars with probability off the charts....when this happens, it's called luck....

and some Death Stars have smaller potholes, some have bigger potholes....obviously the smaller one means it's less probable to get lucky for the jackpot shot....it's more difficult...hence it's called difficulty...you'll need to sacrifice more X-Wings to achieve the jackpot hitting...which is called effort....

Of course, if you got the big guns (ASICs)...you can just pound it brutally...but not all Death Stars are vulnerable to the big guns...so you might still need to join a fleet of cruisers/carriers (pools), or like I said, if you are just a rogue pilot, definitely join a fleet cause you are likely never gonna solo the more established Death Stars.

I hope it makes sense...that's how I perceive the mining in a overly simplified manner...but it kind of works for many of my mates who aren't interested in technical babbles....
textb0ok

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:58:03 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 10:50:19 PM by textb0ok

Cheers!

The number of miners on an algo does not directly drive profitability, although it does have an effect on time to find blocks.

For example, having a 1% share in 10 blocks for a given coin will give you the same earnings as a 0.1% share in 100 blocks of that coin.

I am less concerned about profitability in this case and more concerned with how long it takes for what I mine to show up on your site.

For any other pool I use, it does not take hours for me to see 1 single earning when I mine lyra2v2.

Welcome to the life of miners, we are the lowlies that keeps the wheel turning, so no, we don't tend to make the most money unless you have some really big...engine....

You learn new things everyday you see. If you don't have to worry about outgoing electricity cost or any other major cost, skip this as it doesn't concern you. But if you are hobby mining and yet want the fastest turn around time, you gotta join the pools with most hamsters dumping hashes at the wheel of fortune (now...that is NOT good for decentralization I believe)....so you see, for hashrefinery withing the time scope of this discussion, it takes estimated 6 hours for all the hamsters who work at the pool to hit the jackpot and destroys the Death Star by hitting the jackpot and do that 1 in a million pot shot through the reactor....and that is only if you are lucky...sometimes it still takes way longer, but sometimes some nobody can hit the jackpot several times and killed multiple death stars with probability off the charts....when this happens, it's called luck....

and some Death Stars have smaller potholes, some have bigger potholes....obviously the smaller one means it's less probable to get lucky for the jackpot shot....it's more difficult...hence it's called difficulty...you'll need to sacrifice more X-Wings to achieve the jackpot hitting...which is called effort....

Of course, if you got the big guns (ASICs)...you can just pound it brutally...but not all Death Stars are vulnerable to the big guns...so you might still need to join a fleet of cruisers/carriers (pools), or like I said, if you are just a rogue pilot, definitely join a fleet cause you are likely never gonna solo the more established Death Stars.

I hope it makes sense...that's how I perceive the mining in a overly simplified manner...but it kind of works for many of my mates who aren't interested in technical babbles....

You are correct about learning something new every day, and I enjoyed your post...

I wanted to talk more about the hardware that I actually point at pools so you have an idea of my situation, but every time it just seemed like bragging to me so I didn't include that.

It's enough though, and waiting hours to see if you have earned anything at all, is just too long... Especially from a pool that just took down that very same coin for "suspicious activity"
Falacio

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

Hi all.
I've just installed Awesome Miner and I'm getting this error when I try to start:

HTTP request failed: Empty reply from server
get_work failed, retry after 30 seconds

I think everything with the pool and them miner is ok, and that is the firts time I get this error from any miner.
What could it be? Any help?

Sorry if that was asked before. 288 pages are a lot, and search function didn't work.
miguel300477

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

Anyone knows how to setup XMR-stak for nvidia 1060 for CriptonightV7. software always giving error...
yrk1957

Activity: 529
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:50:36 AM

Any chance we can get the “Balances” tab pushed to the Cloud?

Would be great to not have to access the desktop for monitoring this.
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:14:52 AM

Hi all.
I've just installed Awesome Miner and I'm getting this error when I try to start:

I think everything with the pool and them miner is ok, and that is the firts time I get this error from any miner.

Sorry if that was asked before. 288 pages are a lot, and search function didn't work.

Right-click the miner, select diagnostics... then post it here.  We can help you fix it, but we need more information.
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:26:45 AM

Cheers!

I am less concerned about profitability in this case and more concerned with how long it takes for what I mine to show up on your site.

For any other pool I use, it does not take hours for me to see 1 single earning when I mine lyra2v2.

There are a couple of things here that I see.  On a pool your hashrate contributes to the overall hashrate of the pool.  When the pool hits a block, you will earn a percentage of the block proportional to your contributing hashrate.  But I'm sure you already knew that.

Now, the question seems to be what happens when the pool is not hitting blocks?  If the pool's overall hashrate is low, then it will take some time to hit a block.  When it does, you will earn a bigger portion of the block than you would at a more popular pool.  Mathematically, it all evens out over time.  In the case of yiimp style pools, they only show the actual blocks in the "last 50" that the pool hit.  If the pool has gone 6 hours without hitting a block, then you'll only see that one block in the list.

It can be somewhat discouraging to some miners to mine on smaller pools because they think that they aren't earning as much.  As long as the pool is hitting some blocks every now and then, you will still earn about the same as bigger pools, it just comes more slowly.
vitlab

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:33:16 AM

help me please! how do i set up mining from "x16r" to zergpool and "skein" to MPH?
my installation 6xRX480 8Gb.
Thank you
powerstr

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

help me please! how do i set up mining from "x16r" to zergpool and "skein" to MPH?
my installation 6xRX480 8Gb.
Thank you

Hello!
Please give me your BIOS!

you have a sapphire 480 8 gb samsung
vitlab

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:58:42 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 07:46:36 AM by vitlab

my RX480 stitched
MSI on samsung
1150/2150
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/cVp2/JgMD3YY2g
powerstr

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:02:52 AM

my RX480 stitched
MSI on samsung
1150/2150

I can not run one card on a kryptonite, but it works in dual mode!
vitlab

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

cryptonight my work is great
Falacio

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:13:10 AM

Hi all.

Right-click the miner, select diagnostics... then post it here.  We can help you fix it, but we need more information.

Thanks for answering. Finally I followed a video someone suggested in another post and could make ir work.
Another question... I've seen that free version allows a maximun of two miners. Do I need to set up a miner for each coin/pool pair I want to mine?
Or may I choose different pools / coins before starting a miner
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: