Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701058 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 07:40:44 PM

Hi,

Can you modify CryptoNight UPX algorithm to CryptoNight UPX2 ? I need it for Uplexa coin

Thanks,
Vlad

I use the old name, what difference does it make to mining? I'm mining it with TRM.
I will add CryptoNight UPX2 as a predefined algorithm in the next update. It's also possible to manually add algorithms by following step 1, 2 and 3 here:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000086025-add-a-new-algorithm

For SrbMiner there are currently both "upx" and "upx2" as algorithm names.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:41:38 AM

Hello again PAtrike. You already know that in your day I asked you notes on the coins. Notes that are different from the pool. That's fine.

In those notes in the Coins tab I add texts about the currency in question, whether I'm interested or not and why, and those that I'm not interested in low-profit to lose sight of above.

It would be possible to incorporate in Tabs Coins a search engine that only searches in the notes of coins? so I can look for certain coins to which I put a text or a specific word, it will facilitate the work.

As always it is optional and under your decision. Thanks in advance.
Siolim

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:27:15 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 10:42:37 AM by Siolim

Hello.

Does anyone know how to get complexity from this explorer via GET - https://explorer.jemcash.info/  and  https://explorer.bitgrin.io/
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:35:12 AM

Hello.

Does anyone know how to get complexity from this explorer via GET - https://explorer.jemcash.info/

Try

https://explorer.jemcash.info/insight-api-jemcash/status

JSON Expression:
info.difficulty
Siolim

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:45:04 AM

Hello.

Does anyone know how to get complexity from this explorer via GET - https://explorer.jemcash.info/

Try

https://explorer.jemcash.info/insight-api-jemcash/status

JSON Expression:
info.difficulty

Thank you kind man
Siolim

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:53:48 AM

Does anyone know how to get complexity from this explorer via GET - https://explorer.bitgrin.io/
GKumaran

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:17:22 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2019, 06:49:52 AM by GKumaran

Question : How do i run the miner instance as admin?

Request :
1. New user defined coins provider could be mapped to additonal json(coincalc or whatomine etc) as a coin provider instead of goin fully custom and mapping each parameter individually. Currently only awesome miner supported coins can be mapped to the additional json.
2. Switch SRBMiner to cli instead of config.txt
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 12:41:59 PM

Hello again PAtrike. You already know that in your day I asked you notes on the coins. Notes that are different from the pool. That's fine.

In those notes in the Coins tab I add texts about the currency in question, whether I'm interested or not and why, and those that I'm not interested in low-profit to lose sight of above.

It would be possible to incorporate in Tabs Coins a search engine that only searches in the notes of coins? so I can look for certain coins to which I put a text or a specific word, it will facilitate the work.

As always it is optional and under your decision. Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the suggestion - it's noted.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 01:10:15 PM

Does anyone know how to get complexity from this explorer via GET - https://explorer.bitgrin.io/
I've just had a quick look at this one and unfortunately I couldn't see any API providing the actual data. In some cases there are block explorer that provides a web interface but no JSON data.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 01:36:53 PM

Question : How do i run the miner instance as admin?

Request :
1. New user defined coins provider could be mapped to additonal json(coincalc or whatomine etc) as a coin provider instead of goin fully custom and mapping each parameter individually. Currently only awesome miner supported coins can be mapped to the additional json.
2. Switch SRBMiner to cli instead of config.txt
Today the mining software will run as the same user as Awesome Miner / Remote Agent. Running for example Remote Agent as Admin will result in that the mining process (SrbMiner) also will run as Admin.

A side note: Right now I'm implementing support for running native overclocking features as administrator, as this is requires for some clocking parameters on the very latest nVidia drivers. Once that is completed I will also look into launching specific mining software as admin - without having to run Remote Agent as admin.

Thanks for the requests and suggestions as well

1) In this case it might be easier if Awesome Miner provided support for this new coin statistics provider right away. It will be quite some work to give full flexibility for the user to define a new provider.

2) In most cases Awesome Miner uses the CLI for mining software as it's much easier for the users to override parameters. Config files are only used if the CLI isn't providing all parameters required. In the case of SrbMiner, isn't the config file always required? Or is your point that it should simply be empty and that would make it possible to use the command line instead?

GKumaran

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:36:50 PM

Thx for the update !!

• Ill find the remote agent and set it as admin
  • SRBMiner :
    • Over the last few version Dok has made the miner independant of any additonal file, pretty much all configs can be run via the cli, Also makes for a leaner setup without any additonal config.txt, pool.txt etc, instead of modifying each config.txt for each algo in awesome miner  Wink
    • The miner api also support HW errors reporting per GPU, which is currently unmapped in awesome miner xml
  • New coin provider :
    • As for the provider, i dint mean a new provider as such, i meant setting up the "User defined coin" to use a coincalculator.io json which isnt in the main list of coincalculator.io api
    • eg. awesome miner defined coins like "zumy", "conceal" are not in the main coincalc.io json response, but adding them as additonal json, automatically picks up the stats
    • eg. user defined coins like "mox", have additional coincalc.io json, but are not read form them even though they are added as additional json, the diff, block reward, time json data needs to be manually configured, even though awesome miner has the coincalc.io json response template and can easily map the values on it own !!  Grin Grin
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 05:28:27 PM

Thx for the update !!

• SRBMiner :
    • Over the last few version Dok has made the miner independant of any additonal file, pretty much all configs can be run via the cli, Also makes for a leaner setup without any additonal config.txt, pool.txt etc, instead of modifying each config.txt for each algo in awesome miner  Wink
    • The miner api also support HW errors reporting per GPU, which is currently unmapped in awesome miner xml
  • New coin provider :
    • As for the provider, i dint mean a new provider as such, i meant setting up the "User defined coin" to use a coincalculator.io json which isnt in the main list of coincalculator.io api
    • eg. awesome miner defined coins like "zumy", "conceal" are not in the main coincalc.io json response, but adding them as additonal json, automatically picks up the stats
    • eg. user defined coins like "mox", have additional coincalc.io json, but are not read form them even though they are added as additional json, the diff, block reward, time json data needs to be manually configured, even though awesome miner has the coincalc.io json response template and can easily map the values on it own !!  Grin Grin
SrbMiner - Awesome Miner isn't adding too much configuration in config.txt, so for most settings you should be able to just add command line parameters. Was it a specific scenario or parameter that isn't possible to add this way when the configuration file is present?
I will look into the HW error API property.

Coin provider - As you probably know already, in the Options dialog, Statistics Provider section, you can add the non-main coins for WhatToMine and CoinCalculators. You can paste the URL to the JSON file for CoinCalculators here for example.
Is it only Mox that isn't working? When I add the following URL, it loads all coin data correctly:
https://www.coincalculators.io/api.aspx?name=mox
I do see Mox in the Coins tab after adding this, and it includes difficulty, block reward and everything else.

Binary100100

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:02:28 PM

Suggestion:

Is it possible to add the option to display the balances in the WEBGUI dashboard?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 09:58:07 AM

Suggestion:

Is it possible to add the option to display the balances in the WEBGUI dashboard?

Thanks for the suggestion. I do know the web interface is a bit limited in terms of features today, but the plan is to continue adding more features in the future. Balance would also make sense to add.

powerstr

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:33:30 AM

CryptoDredge v0.19.0
New Argon2d (250/4096) algorithms
Improve MTP algorithm
Improve CryptonightGPU and CryptoNight-like algorithms
Remove obsolete algorithms
Other minor fixes
moppidoo

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:07:28 PM

CryptoDredge v0.19.0
Improve MTP algorithm
Other minor fixes

and according to discord, removed algorithms are as follows for quick reference:
Code:
C11, CryptoNightFast, CryptoNightSuperFast, CryptoNightV7, Dedal and PHI1612
moppidoo

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:13:24 PM

Hi Patrike,

in addition to several GPU miners are available for Argon2D + variants, is there any way to map multi algo coins such as XMY more effectively since they all share the same ticker (short name)?

eg. Myriad_Argon2d from Coincalculators is determined by AM as Argon2d-DYN, but the coin itself is actually using Argon2d4096

Just mapping XMY to the right algo results in AM mapping the yescrypt variant instead of the Argon2D.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
GKumaran

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:00:07 PM

Thx for the update !!

• SRBMiner :
    • Over the last few version Dok has made the miner independant of any additonal file, pretty much all configs can be run via the cli, Also makes for a leaner setup without any additonal config.txt, pool.txt etc, instead of modifying each config.txt for each algo in awesome miner  Wink
  • New coin provider :
    • eg. user defined coins like "mox", have additional coincalc.io json, but are not read form them even though they are added as additional json, the diff, block reward, time json data needs to be manually configured, even though awesome miner has the coincalc.io json response template and can easily map the values on it own !!  Grin Grin
SrbMiner - Awesome Miner isn't adding too much configuration in config.txt, so for most settings you should be able to just add command line parameters. Was it a specific scenario or parameter that isn't possible to add this way when the configuration file is present?
I will look into the HW error API property.

Coin provider - As you probably know already, in the Options dialog, Statistics Provider section, you can add the non-main coins for WhatToMine and CoinCalculators. You can paste the URL to the JSON file for CoinCalculators here for example.
Is it only Mox that isn't working? When I add the following URL, it loads all coin data correctly:
https://www.coincalculators.io/api.aspx?name=mox
I do see Mox in the Coins tab after adding this, and it includes difficulty, block reward and everything else.

SRBMiner : Nothing much !! Both cli and config.txt method are well designed. I asked since it was merely a convinience method Smiley
Coin Provider : It wasnt working for Nimiq and Torque(or Stellite) so i assumed all jsons dont work. Sorry, other jsons work great  Cool

Hi Patrike,

in addition to several GPU miners are available for Argon2D + variants, is there any way to map multi algo coins such as XMY more effectively since they all share the same ticker (short name)?

eg. Myriad_Argon2d from Coincalculators is determined by AM as Argon2d-DYN, but the coin itself is actually using Argon2d4096

Just mapping XMY to the right algo results in AM mapping the yescrypt variant instead of the Argon2D.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

There is an internal override to change the algo. It works great, ive mapped mine to argon2d-250,argon2d-500,argon2d-4096, only the argon2d-nim isnt mapping as stated above.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 03:27:17 PM

CryptoDredge v0.19.0
Improve MTP algorithm
Other minor fixes

and according to discord, removed algorithms are as follows for quick reference:
Code:
C11, CryptoNightFast, CryptoNightSuperFast, CryptoNightV7, Dedal and PHI1612

Thanks for the update and details - there will soon be a new release with this update

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 03:33:48 PM

Hi Patrike,

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
I understand your point here. Today the algorithm override mapping that can be used to correct the algorithm of a coin from a provider only looks as the coin name as you noticed. I will make an update for this quite soon, so allow you to specify a specific algorithm to map from.

Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: