Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701259 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 12:01:09 PM

Awesome Miner version 6.4.2

GPU mining
  - Console display for miners running with Remote Agent on Linux
  - Console display for miners where the process is running with Administrator privileges
 Mining software
  - Claymore Ethereum Miner 14.3
  - WildRig Miner 0.16.5
  - T-Rex 0.10.2
  - Nanominer 1.3.0
  - RhMiner 1.5.2

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
GKumaran

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:06:34 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2019, 11:36:28 AM by GKumaran

Feature Request :
  • Add a Hash/watt (efficiency) stat
  • Support for appending worker name to the password. Maybe a toggle to add to username or password
  • In a similar way add password param, like rigname, so we can change param like difficulty per template or per worker
  • Abilty to modify the default miner param
  • Abilty to use custom watchdog/reboot scripts

Thanx !!  Cheesy Cheesy
Thanks for all suggestions.

A few comments about #2, #4  and #5 above.

2) You can use the variable [MinerWorker] in the Password field and it will be replaced with the miner unique worker name from your miner. See also:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000086024-pool-worker-names

4) As you might know already, you can at least modify some of the default parameters via the Options dialog, Managed Software section.
If you have a miner that is only API compatible with other software and want to completely customize the command line generated, you can create a user defined Managed Software defined to be API compatible with for example CcMiner. In your miner command line you can then use variables like:
-a c11 -o [PoolUrl] -u [Worker] -p [Password] --api-remote -b 0.0.0.0:[ApiPort]
The result is that you are in full control of the command line to use, but you will make use of the API from the mining software.
See also:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000086017-generic-miner-use-any-mining-software

5) In the rules you will find the trigger type "Process Failure". Using this one you can define what custom actions to take in case some mining software crashed either once or "too many times".

Thank you !! #2,#4,#5 all great, learning deeper into awesome miner each day !! Cheesy
#5 -> the execute remote command is exactly what i need

#3 -> to clarify
Pool format: in case of merged mining
Username => Wallet.Difficulty
Password =>MergedWallet@WorkerName

In this case, currently in awesome miner, i have 2 pools with exactly the same but with different @workernames, since im using the variable [RigName] to configure the difficulty
Allowing for a pool to hold 2 variables, one for workername and one for difficulty, will help configure both variables in the templates !!

Thx for awesome awesome miner  Grin Grin

̶P̶.̶S̶:̶ ̶N̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶d̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶e̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶e̶r̶s̶(̶C̶r̶y̶p̶t̶o̶d̶r̶e̶d̶g̶e̶ ̶a̶d̶m̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶d̶m̶i̶n̶)̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶n̶k̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶d̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶n̶c̶h̶m̶a̶r̶k̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶o̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶d̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶n̶k̶.̶
powerstr

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:46:55 AM

http://prntscr.com/nq2w6f
Hello, you will tell me what to do with it. What kind of mistake does it come out of?
How can this be changed to show for sure?
crazydane

Activity: 558
Merit: 194

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:10:42 AM

Hi Patrik,

What linux OS do you recommend for the linux remote agent?

I have been running nvOC 19-2 which is a free and has easily configurable GPU power and clocks, as well as excellent fan control.

I tried a plain install of Ubuntu, but lost all the neat GPU control features of nvOC, but did get current CUDA 10 and latest drivers.

I also got a few rigs running HIVE, but I have not had much luck getting the remote agent installed on those.

Main issue I have with nvOC, is that I'm on CUDA 9.2.148, and this don't support a lot of the recent miners which are all expecting version 10.

Are there plans for the Linux version of remote agent to come with its own linux distro at some point?
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:33:41 AM

Hi Patrike,

Is it by any chance the HTTP API for

Code:
coins/stats

can also include "Exponential Factor" (Default and Override where applicable) as part of the JSON response?

I've done some work on my Excel sheet to display TTF based on profile hashrate, but right now, using a lot of "if else if" for different algo/coins (since PowerBi don't support switch like statements), it'll be handy to just refer them as cell variables if it's included in the JSON.

Best Regards,

P.S. It's coming along nicely though.
https://imgur.com/a/oXL96B5
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 12:11:14 PM

http://prntscr.com/nq2w6f
Hello, you will tell me what to do with it. What kind of mistake does it come out of?
How can this be changed to show for sure?
Hi
I assume the first two miners in this case are mining the same algorithm with the same number of GPU's. Can you please check the GPU tab for both these miners to see what the difference is for each GPU? Also make sure you have "Map to system monitoring" enabled for both miners.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 12:17:05 PM

Hi Patrik,

What linux OS do you recommend for the linux remote agent?

I have been running nvOC 19-2 which is a free and has easily configurable GPU power and clocks, as well as excellent fan control.

I tried a plain install of Ubuntu, but lost all the neat GPU control features of nvOC, but did get current CUDA 10 and latest drivers.

I also got a few rigs running HIVE, but I have not had much luck getting the remote agent installed on those.

Main issue I have with nvOC, is that I'm on CUDA 9.2.148, and this don't support a lot of the recent miners which are all expecting version 10.

Are there plans for the Linux version of remote agent to come with its own linux distro at some point?
Hi,

With fan control, is the a fan/temperature curve you are referring to here? For example that you define 50C -> 40% fan, 60C -> 65% fan, 70C -> 87% fan and so on?

Installing Remote Agent on HiveOS should work fine, I think there are a number of users running this combination and would probably be my recommendation if you want to get started fast. Did you get any specific error messages?

The automatic download feature is currently favoring the CUDA10 miners in most cases. Although you manually can point to a different version, I do have plans to make it easier to make this selection in Awesome Miner. The goal is to be able to say that you favor CUDA 9.2 and then Awesome Miner will automatically download those versions where available.

There are currently no plans to have a complete mining OS in the near future.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 12:19:49 PM

Hi Patrike,

Code:
coins/stats

can also include "Exponential Factor" (Default and Override where applicable) as part of the JSON response?

I've done some work on my Excel sheet to display TTF based on profile hashrate, but right now, using a lot of "if else if" for different algo/coins (since PowerBi don't support switch like statements), it'll be handy to just refer them as cell variables if it's included in the JSON.

Best Regards,

Hi - yes, I will add this additonal property to the existing API method. I assume it's fine with only the effective value of Exp Factor? So you get either the Default or the overridden value depending on which one is selected.

Nice progress with Excel!

moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:55:55 PM

Hi Patrike,

Code:
coins/stats

Best Regards,

Hi - yes, I will add this additonal property to the existing API method. I assume it's fine with only the effective value of Exp Factor? So you get either the Default or the overridden value depending on which one is selected.

Yes Patrike, the effective value is what I meant (couldn't word it better) that's all needed.

Nice progress with Excel!

Thanks to you and your excellent Awesome Miner to make it possible!
powerstr

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:34:11 AM

http://prntscr.com/nqq593
http://prntscr.com/nqq5sm
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 09:45:13 AM

Hi,
If you select one of these miners and look at the bottom part of the screen, you will see the GPU tab. On the GPU tab you will all GPU's listed for the selected miners. For each of the GPU's you will also see the power usage.

By comparing this list of GPU's between your two miners it should be possible to find out the power usage reported for each GPU. You can also see if the "Map to system monitoring" is enabled.

Can you please share two screenshots from the GPU tab, one for each of these two miners that are idential? Thanks!

zloyneo

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:03:50 AM

GPU mining
  - Console display for miners where the process is running with Administrator privileges
 Mining software
  - WildRig Miner 0.16.5
  - T-Rex 0.10.2
  - Nanominer 1.3.0
  - RhMiner 1.5.2

Thank you for your best software.

Could you do overclocking for each card separately, and not to all graphics cards Riga single overclocking.

Also, sometimes I see incorrect information on the GPU. confuses the order of the cards.
powerstr

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:25:49 PM

http://prntscr.com/nqzdw3
http://prntscr.com/nqze48
The point is how to correctly show?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 07:17:05 PM

Is the issue that the power usage here doesn't match the total power usage in the miner list - for one of the miners? Where these screenshots matching the two first miners in your previous lists?

The only scenario I can think of where the numbers can be different is if you have a Profit Profile, where the "Power and cost" section for the profile is configured with a value for additional power usage.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 07:22:29 PM

GPU mining
 Mining software
  - WildRig Miner 0.16.5
  - T-Rex 0.10.2
  - Nanominer 1.3.0
  - RhMiner 1.5.2

Could you do overclocking for each card separately, and not to all graphics cards Riga single overclocking.

Also, sometimes I see incorrect information on the GPU. confuses the order of the cards.
Thanks for the nice feedback - I'm glad you like the software.

You can use Clocking Groups where you define that cards matching "1080" should have one profile and cards matching "2080" should have another profile. You can create the Clocking Groups in the Options dialog, GPU Clocking Profiles section. For more details, see also:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000086015-gpu-overclocking

I will also try to improve the GPU mapping and hopefully do it more automatic in the future. If you use nVidia - one way to get more predicatble order between different mining software is to enable the setting "Force nVidia CUDA mining software to order devices by PCI Bus ID" in the Options dialog, GPU Settings dialog.

zloyneo

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:49:56 PM

GPU mining
 Mining software
  - WildRig Miner 0.16.5
  - T-Rex 0.10.2
  - Nanominer 1.3.0
  - RhMiner 1.5.2

You can use Clocking Groups where you define that cards matching "1080" should have one profile and cards matching "2080" should have another profile. You can create the Clocking Groups in the Options dialog, GPU Clocking Profiles section. For more details, see also:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000086015-gpu-overclocking

I will also try to improve the GPU mapping and hopefully do it more automatic in the future. If you use nVidia - one way to get more predicatble order between different mining software is to enable the setting "Force nVidia CUDA mining software to order devices by PCI Bus ID" in the Options dialog, GPU Settings dialog.

what is this function for ?
"Awesome Miner native overclocking - ADMINISTRATOR MODE" ?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 09:26:14 PM

GPU mining
 Mining software
  - WildRig Miner 0.16.5
  - T-Rex 0.10.2
  - Nanominer 1.3.0
  - RhMiner 1.5.2

what is this function for ?
"Awesome Miner native overclocking - ADMINISTRATOR MODE" ?

This applies to when you use Awesome Miner for making overclocking operations. The latest nVidia drivers requires Administrator privileges to apply some of the overclocking operations like Power Limit and Temperature Limit. The solution right now is to change to this Administrator mode in Awesome Miner to make it work with the latest drivers.

In the future, this will be the only mode for Native Overclocking.

darkneorus

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:34:37 PM

Is the issue that the power usage here doesn't match the total power usage in the miner list - for one of the miners? Where these screenshots matching the two first miners in your previous lists?

The only scenario I can think of where the numbers can be different is if you have a Profit Profile, where the "Power and cost" section for the profile is configured with a value for additional power usage.
seen this bug too, the power and the temp are "not in sync" - but are mixed between GPUs.
so in this case AM shows wrong power usage or wrong temp for some GPUs, and you can't map them to be correct.

most likely you'll be able to reproduce this behavior if you have TCC and WDDM GPUs installed together.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 07:39:39 AM

seen this bug too, the power and the temp are "not in sync" - but are mixed between GPUs.
so in this case AM shows wrong power usage or wrong temp for some GPUs, and you can't map them to be correct.

most likely you'll be able to reproduce this behavior if you have TCC and WDDM GPUs installed together.
Thanks for the details. I will try to reproduce this with a P104 in combination with GTX1000 or RTX2000 series.

darkneorus

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:56:54 AM

Thanks for the details. I will try to reproduce this with a P104 in combination with GTX1000 or RTX2000 series.
you're welcome. here's an example from one of my rigs -

temps and hashrates are correct, but the power usage is shifted.
Pages: « 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: