Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701258 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 08:53:13 PM

Version 6.4.3 (Development preview of 6.5)

GPU mining
  - Native overclocking supports fan/temperature curve for AMD
  - Native overclocking includes better fan support for AMD Vega
  - Clocking profiles can be added and modified in a more flexible way via the Options dialog, GPU Clocking Profiles section
 Features
  - The Mining history dialog includes a feature to export the data to a text file
  - The application taskbar icon can be highlighted if there are active notifications. Configurable in the Options dialog, Notifications section.
 API
  - Include the property Exponential Factor for a coin in the API api/coins/stats.
 Mining software
  - Nanominer 1.3.2, including adjustment to Ethereum hashrate unit
  - T-rex 0.11.0
  - Gminer 1.43
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.9.0
  - Claymore Ethereum Miner 14.5

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates.

Direct download links if needed:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
boki019

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:09:29 PM

Hi Patrike,

Im getting this on latest version remote agent.
http://prntscr.com/nrm57r

I tried via "upgrade remote ..." in AM but it didn't work, so i tried manually
I even uninstalled previous version manually ( stopped service and uninstall ), but still no luck. I put manually install file in C:\Users\RIG5\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\..... still nothing Smiley

Sorry if i missed answer to this somewhere.
thanks

GKumaran

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:53:31 AM

Can u add Bus ID to the "Map to System Monitoring". No idea if they are in BusID order or OpenCL order
RsvTu

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:49:47 AM

Hi

I have noticed problem with few of my miners when running administrator mode (required by latest claymore miner) that miner wont start and tells "normal" error:

Failed to start miner process
1. security or antivirus softaware can detect....
2. use diagnostic button....

Without administrative marked in Managed Miner Properties / Environment miner works OK. Any ideas why this is happening only on some miners (All Windows 10).

Cheers!
boki019

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:20:54 AM

you need to use a tool to remove it(Quote from patrike) :
The Awesome Miner installer is based on the Windows Installer concept, where the uninstallation requires Windows to keep track of the installed software. In case Windows is unable to perform an upgrade or uninstallation, please use this tool from Microsoft to force the removal.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Finally done Smiley

Thanks
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 11:49:22 AM

Can u add Bus ID to the "Map to System Monitoring". No idea if they are in BusID order or OpenCL order
The device order is based on the order returned by the GPU drivers. I can include PCI Bus ID in the next update.

The plan is also to improve the entire concept of GPU mapping as there are a number of cases where Awesome Miner actually would be able figure this out for you.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 11:51:42 AM

Hi

I have noticed problem with few of my miners when running administrator mode (required by latest claymore miner) that miner wont start and tells "normal" error:

Without administrative marked in Managed Miner Properties / Environment miner works OK. Any ideas why this is happening only on some miners (All Windows 10).

Cheers!
Can you please send me log file via the toolbar Tools -> Log File menu. If you use Remote Agent, please provide the Remote Agent log file, otherwise the Awesome Miner log file. Please send via mail or link in PM. Thanks!

Can you also check if "IntelliBreeze Software Maintenance Service" is running in the Windows Services dialog? You can access it via Start menu ->Run: services.msc

RsvTu

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:57:07 AM

Hi

Cheers!
Can you please send me log file via the toolbar Tools -> Log File menu. If you use Remote Agent, please provide the Remote Agent log file, otherwise the Awesome Miner log file. Please send via mail or link in PM. Thanks!

Can you also check if "IntelliBreeze Software Maintenance Service" is running in the Windows Services dialog? You can access it via Start menu ->Run: services.msc

Thank you for quick reply and Service was not running, started it and all works now! Big thanks once again Patrike Smiley
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 01:55:12 PM

http://prntscr.com/nqzdw3
http://prntscr.com/nqze48
The point is how to correctly show?
Is the issue that the power usage here doesn't match the total power usage in the miner list - for one of the miners? Where these screenshots matching the two first miners in your previous lists?

The only scenario I can think of where the numbers can be different is if you have a Profit Profile, where the "Power and cost" section for the profile is configured with a value for additional power usage.
seen this bug too, the power and the temp are "not in sync" - but are mixed between GPUs.
so in this case AM shows wrong power usage or wrong temp for some GPUs, and you can't map them to be correct.

most likely you'll be able to reproduce this behavior if you have TCC and WDDM GPUs installed together.
Thanks for the details. I will try to reproduce this with a P104 in combination with GTX1000 or RTX2000 series.
I just wanted to give an update on this. Your observations were correct when mixing TCC and WDDM GPU's and looking at the reported Power Usage. A correction will be implemented in the next release.

joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:55:40 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2019, 12:30:59 AM by joseph32

Hey Patrik,

I upgraded some rigs and just wanted to test the newer Wattage rules. They seems to work, but they only trigger after a few minutes on all relevant rigs together, not instant.

For example: I set 4 rules to 4 rigs, each with a stupid trigger which will force the rule to be activated instant (like >100W, <5000W,...). After clicking OK, nothing happens. But after a few minutes, all 4 trigger will be activated at the same time. Tested with admin rights, without, on differents rigs (Iam using Win10 on all). But its always the same picture.

Is there a trick to force the trigger to be instant?

Edit: Is it possible that you dont add into calculation (Device Power Rule -> Compare with miner total power usage) the additional power in the Profit Profile Properties / Power and Cost?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 08:42:54 AM

Hey Patrik,

I upgraded some rigs and just wanted to test the newer Wattage rules. They seems to work, but they only trigger after a few minutes on all relevant rigs together, not instant.

For example: I set 4 rules to 4 rigs, each with a stupid trigger which will force the rule to be activated instant (like >100W, <5000W,...). After clicking OK, nothing happens. But after a few minutes, all 4 trigger will be activated at the same time. Tested with admin rights, without, on differents rigs (Iam using Win10 on all). But its always the same picture.

Is there a trick to force the trigger to be instant?

Edit: Is it possible that you dont add into calculation (Device Power Rule -> Compare with miner total power usage) the additional power in the Profit Profile Properties / Power and Cost?
It's supposed to be more or less instant, but it will not trigger until the API to the mining software is connected. I do get this power trigger to fire in 10 - 20 seconds from when the miner is started.

The Additional Power is however not added. Can you see if you get the trigger to run correctly with this in mind? Thanks!

joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:41:03 PM

Hey Patrik,

no. My power-rules trigger only after minutes, not seconds. On running miners and on fresh started, its all the same. Any idea why I have such delay? I disabled the log, but even with logging it seems not to be faster. Is there any difference between the used mining software? For me all looks the same, but right now I just only using Trex, TRM and CryptoDredge.

Its nothing dramatically, its working and thats great. But maybe you have a settings in mind what can affect this. But can you add the additional power too?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 09:10:23 AM

Hey Patrik,

no. My power-rules trigger only after minutes, not seconds. On running miners and on fresh started, its all the same. Any idea why I have such delay? I disabled the log, but even with logging it seems not to be faster. Is there any difference between the used mining software? For me all looks the same, but right now I just only using Trex, TRM and CryptoDredge.

Its nothing dramatically, its working and thats great. But maybe you have a settings in mind what can affect this. But can you add the additional power too?
I will make an update to the next release to include Additional Power if the trigger is configured to look at the entire miner power usage. I will also make another small change that might improve the speed a bit, but I cannot tell if it will improve in your scenario as well.

The trigger should be able to fire from the point where you start to see the GPU's in the GPU tab. How fast the GPU's show up here will depend on how fast the API of the mining software is to start up - for some mining software it takes a little longer time.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 09:52:36 AM

Version 6.4.4 (Development preview of 6.5)

GPU mining
  - Native overclocking supports Reset command to be added to a clocking profile
  - Added diagnostics support for mining software running with Administrator privileges
 Features
  - Copy and paste of hashrate, power usage and software selection between profit profiles
 Rules
  - Device power usage trigger has been updated to take user defined additional power per miner into consideration when the trigger condition is for an entire miner
 User interface
  - Include PCI Bus ID on the GPU mapping page
  - Benchmark window allows scrolling during benchmark and improves progress display
  - Web interface: Display performance and revenue information per group
  - Web interface: The miner list will not automatically expand all groups if there are multiple groups and a larger number of miners.
  - Web interface: Improvements to miner list when viewing from mobile device
 Mining software
  - Adjusted Phoenix Miner to use PROTO 1 by default for ProgPow (BCI) mining
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.9.0.1
  - TT-Miner 2.2.4
  - Gminer 1.44
 Corrections
  - Correction to power usage reporting for systems with a mix of nVidia GPU's based on TCC and WDDM
  - Correction to how processes running with Admininstrator privileges are closed
  - Correction to Claymore Ethereum and Phoenix Miner wallet address parameter to ensure it's not empty

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates.

Direct download links if needed:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

crazydane

Activity: 558
Merit: 194

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:48:30 AM

Hi,

With fan control, is the a fan/temperature curve you are referring to here? For example that you define 50C -> 40% fan, 60C -> 65% fan, 70C -> 87% fan and so on?

Correct.  I set a max temp and the fans will speed us as much as they need to in order to not exceed the max temp.

Installing Remote Agent on HiveOS should work fine, I think there are a number of users running this combination and would probably be my recommendation if you want to get started fast. Did you get any specific error messages?

It has been a while since I tried HiveOS and I don't recall the exact error.  Might have since been resolved.  That said, with more than 3 miners, there is a monthly cost per rig.  nvOC is free (the version I run).  I run the Premium Edition of AM, and I'd rather not have to pay for another mining platform on top of what I already have.  I'll probably just stick with Win10 on my rigs, controlled by AM, although maintenance can be a pain sometimes. 

The automatic download feature is currently favoring the CUDA10 miners in most cases. Although you manually can point to a different version, I do have plans to make it easier to make this selection in Awesome Miner. The goal is to be able to say that you favor CUDA 9.2 and then Awesome Miner will automatically download those versions where available.

That would be an awesome feature!  (pun intended, lol)

There are currently no plans to have a complete mining OS in the near future.

Understood.
samh8

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:33:50 AM

Hi

I have  just purchased Awesome miner professional, expecting auto profit switching for antminer Z11.

Now I noticed that  Privileged API access is not possible for Z11.
Does this mean I cannot use  auto profit switching?

Is it possible to use auto profit switching by web interface?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Sam
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 12:09:00 PM

Hi

I have  just purchased Awesome miner professional, expecting auto profit switching for antminer Z11.

Now I noticed that  Privileged API access is not possible for Z11.
Does this mean I cannot use  auto profit switching?

Is it possible to use auto profit switching by web interface?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Sam
Hi Sam,
The most recent Antminers like Z11 doesn't support SSH and Privileged API access by default. This is a decision from Bitmain and there are quite a number of users upset about these limitations.

One solution is to use the updated Z11 firmware released by @efudd here on BitcoinTalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036968.msg50664518#msg50664518

With this firmware you will get SSH access and Awesome Miner will be able to set Privileged API access on your Antminer. This will also make it possible to run the profit switcher with the Antminer.

Although Awesome Miner do support configuration of the three default pools via the Antminer web interface, this is not supported by the profit switching feature. The reason is that a change of default pools requires a restart of the mining process and mining time will be lost.

samh8

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:31:56 PM

Hi Sam,
The most recent Antminers like Z11 doesn't support SSH and Privileged API access by default. This is a decision from Bitmain and there are quite a number of users upset about these limitations.

One solution is to use the updated Z11 firmware released by @efudd here on BitcoinTalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036968.msg50664518#msg50664518

With this firmware you will get SSH access and Awesome Miner will be able to set Privileged API access on your Antminer. This will also make it possible to run the profit switcher with the Antminer.

Although Awesome Miner do support configuration of the three default pools via the Antminer web interface, this is not supported by the profit switching feature. The reason is that a change of default pools requires a restart of the mining process and mining time will be lost.

Wow, I will try the updated Z11 firmware.

Thank you very much for nice help!!

Sam
zloyneo

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:53:00 PM

I wont to start with admin Claymore 14.5 but this  ERROR

Failed to start miner process: Пoтoк StandardOut нe был пepeнaпpaвлeн или пpoцecc eщe нe был зaпyщeн.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6405

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:22:32 AM

Based on what I can see in the linked thread, I assume this is only a matter of executing an SSH command on the Antminer? Awesome Miner can do that via the rules already today. Any SSH commands can be sent to an ASIC miner.

This works fine for SSH enabled firmware, which is not the case with the resent firmware, or and gears . would you please add it to be excused using the web interface just like the new "reboot" function?

The second one from top is what i am talking about.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: