Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701262 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 10:48:54 PM

Just asking I guess awesome miner doesn't Support AMD Radeon VII ?. I don't expect it to be added right now just want to know.
it only shows the hash rate no fan speed, temps etc.
I will verify the support within the next few days and get back to you.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:52:25 AM

Mine the new X25X algo with T-Rex 0.11.1 with 3 times more speed than what shows in WTM and also with 50% more pool rewards.
SIN is the most profitable coin to mine and it needs help from the miners for more hash.
Please bechmark in awesomeminer and look at the profitability.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 02:01:50 AM

Does anyone know which pool in Awesome Miner is most profitable for Nvidia gpus lately?
Thanks

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 02:36:55 PM

Does anyone know which pool in Awesome Miner is most profitable for Nvidia gpus lately?
Thanks
For the predefined pools in Awesome Miner, the recommendation is to run the Benchmark once to make the profit switcher aware of what is most profitable. You can also view the Online Services tab in Awesome Miner at this point if you want to get an overview of the profitability of the predefined pools.

There can of course be other pools with even higher profit than those predefined in Awesome Miner as there are other mining pools for more recent coins on less common algorithms - but it requires a bit more work to keep up with all the latest and smaller coins.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:56:26 PM

Hey Patrik,

I think I already asked this sometime before, but couldnt show a picture and details because this happens very rare.

- One or more cards are crashed. The mining window is still open, but isnt mining anymore.
- In AM it still shows "mining", but without any informations. AM will not restart that miner.
- The "GPU" tab is empty, also the "Pools" tab.

Is it possible to setup a rule to catch this? Or maybe AM can handle this automatically? I already tried some rules, but none works. Neither a single rule, or combined rules. For example:

- The trigger "Detect Miner State -> Mining" doesnt work.
- "Detect Device Count -> 0" doesnt work.
- "Power Usage -> 0" doesnt work.

I think because there is no miner API established because of the crash, even if the mining window is still open?

Hey Patrik,

just got that situation again with the new T-Rex version in one of my single miners. Will send you the API-report by PM.

I think I know why this can happen:

- The profit switcher switched from NBminer to T-Rex, but NBminer wasn't closed for real. It is already running in the background (but depending to the pool with 0 hashrate).
- So there are 2 miners now and AM can't show the numbers for the T-Rex.

Is it somehow possible to double check (and kill) old unneeded tasks? Tried it with a batch command when NBminer stops, but this doesn't work all the time (taskkill /F /IM nbminer.exe).
toptek12

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:27:38 PM

Thanks

try this pool  look for the zcoin pool or XZC

https://xzc.2miners.com/en

zerocoin or zcoin not zcash right now from what Ive found XZC is your best bet with Nvidia cards.
s3c70r

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:27:31 PM

Hi Patrik

It seems that the static method miningHelper.GetPowerUsage() doesn't work ?

I'm running asicFW.io firmware and this is what I get.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 2252

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 04:16:30 AM

does AM properly support the bw L21 miners? my AM detected the miners and shows that they are mining but the stats are all wrong - no temps, doesnt show pool info, the accepted shares are in the trillions with zero rejected and zero hw errors - it also does not show the hash rate.
This miner is supported, at least previous revisions of it.

Even in the past this ASIC has always reported crazy number for the total number or share and total hashrate. What Awesome Miner do is to detect that it's a miner of this kind and then recalculate everything based on each individual ASIC device to get numbers that are accurate.

It might be that more recent revisions of this ASIC is a bit different and Awesome Miner isn't able to detect it correctly. Could you please send me the API report (toolbar: Tools -> API Report) via mail or PM and I will see what changes they might have introduced and how to do another workaround. Thanks!

pm sent with the API log
Perfect - thanks for the log!

I had to make a small adjustment to get Awesome Miner to detect this miner as a BW-L21. Once that detection was updated, it shows up fine.

nice! so in a future update?
Yes, it will be included in the next release.

eta on that update? just so I know when to use AM again for looking at profitability - it currently puts me in the red due to the 3 miners showing as using power but with zero hash rate. it doesnt even show the right pool - maybe thats why the hash rate is zero... hmm, let me try to delete the second pool.

nope that does not work. down in the bottom area where the summary area is, if i click asic it shows them hashing, it just doesnt translate up to the top. the top area seems to want the second pools information. but i cant leave pool one blank .

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
GKumaran

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:54:11 AM

Hi Patrik

The line 1,2,3 are for list mode. This is the view in your screenshot.
The last line 1 is for compact mode.

You have customized the compact mode. To view, change the "Miner View" to compact list.
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:40:01 AM

Hi Patrik

The line 1,2,3 are for list mode. This is the view in your screenshot.
The last line 1 is for compact mode.

You have customized the compact mode. To view, change the "Miner View" to compact list.

LOL he has compact view  Roll Eyes

@s3c70r
You have not set any power usage for your miners.
s3c70r

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:24:14 AM

I shouldn't have to set any power usage for my miners. I'm getting power usage from the firmware.

As you can see in the summary, since I'm running asicFW firmware, I have power usage for each board.

As per https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000104685-power-consumption-and-profitability
Power consumption and profitability

Introduction
Awesome Miner can read and display the current power usage of both nVidia and AMD GPU's, independent of which mining software being used.

ASIC miners in general doesn't have any feature where they can report the power usage and for this reason Awesome Miner cannot display the actual power usage, only manually configured values for power usage together with linear power scaling based on the current hashrate.

It's currently only ASIC miners running the custom firmware AsicFW that can report power usage to Awesome Miner.

It's very nice to have power usage per board.

I'm looking to have an easy way to get the total of all three boards. Though I could do it with a custom progress field.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 11:48:57 AM

Hey Patrik,

I think I already asked this sometime before, but couldnt show a picture and details because this happens very rare.

- One or more cards are crashed. The mining window is still open, but isnt mining anymore.
- In AM it still shows "mining", but without any informations. AM will not restart that miner.
- The "GPU" tab is empty, also the "Pools" tab.

Is it possible to setup a rule to catch this? Or maybe AM can handle this automatically? I already tried some rules, but none works. Neither a single rule, or combined rules. For example:

- The trigger "Detect Miner State -> Mining" doesnt work.
- "Detect Device Count -> 0" doesnt work.
- "Power Usage -> 0" doesnt work.

I think because there is no miner API established because of the crash, even if the mining window is still open?

Hey Patrik,

just got that situation again with the new T-Rex version in one of my single miners. Will send you the API-report by PM.

I think I know why this can happen:

- The profit switcher switched from NBminer to T-Rex, but NBminer wasn't closed for real. It is already running in the background (but depending to the pool with 0 hashrate).
- So there are 2 miners now and AM can't show the numbers for the T-Rex.

Is it somehow possible to double check (and kill) old unneeded tasks? Tried it with a batch command when NBminer stops, but this doesn't work all the time (taskkill /F /IM nbminer.exe).

Hi,
Thanks for sharing the details. I can see from the API Report the T-Rex doesn't return anything and the reason is likely that NBminer uses the API port already, preventing T-Rex from using this port.

Would it be possible for you to also send me the Remote Agent log file for the time where NBMiner was supposed to be closed? You should be able to see log messages like "Closing process" and maybe even "Killing process".

What Awesome Miner do when closing mining software is to first send a friendly request to close down. Awesome Miner will then wait for the process to terminate (a number of seconds, configurable in the Options dialog, Mining Settings section), and if the process is still running, Awesome Miner tells Windows to kill the process.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 12:03:42 PM

does AM properly support the bw L21 miners? my AM detected the miners and shows that they are mining but the stats are all wrong - no temps, doesnt show pool info, the accepted shares are in the trillions with zero rejected and zero hw errors - it also does not show the hash rate.

Even in the past this ASIC has always reported crazy number for the total number or share and total hashrate. What Awesome Miner do is to detect that it's a miner of this kind and then recalculate everything based on each individual ASIC device to get numbers that are accurate.

It might be that more recent revisions of this ASIC is a bit different and Awesome Miner isn't able to detect it correctly. Could you please send me the API report (toolbar: Tools -> API Report) via mail or PM and I will see what changes they might have introduced and how to do another workaround. Thanks!

pm sent with the API log

I had to make a small adjustment to get Awesome Miner to detect this miner as a BW-L21. Once that detection was updated, it shows up fine.

eta on that update? just so I know when to use AM again for looking at profitability - it currently puts me in the red due to the 3 miners showing as using power but with zero hash rate. it doesnt even show the right pool - maybe thats why the hash rate is zero... hmm, let me try to delete the second pool.

nope that does not work. down in the bottom area where the summary area is, if i click asic it shows them hashing, it just doesnt translate up to the top. the top area seems to want the second pools information. but i cant leave pool one blank .

I will soon make a release with the BW-L21 updates. With the changes I do see hashrate, accepted shares and pools displayed correctly.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 12:06:24 PM

I shouldn't have to set any power usage for my miners. I'm getting power usage from the firmware.

As you can see in the summary, since I'm running asicFW firmware, I have power usage for each board.

As per https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000104685-power-consumption-and-profitability

Introduction
Awesome Miner can read and display the current power usage of both nVidia and AMD GPU's, independent of which mining software being used.

ASIC miners in general doesn't have any feature where they can report the power usage and for this reason Awesome Miner cannot display the actual power usage, only manually configured values for power usage together with linear power scaling based on the current hashrate.

It's currently only ASIC miners running the custom firmware AsicFW that can report power usage to Awesome Miner.

I'm looking to have an easy way to get the total of all three boards. Though I could do it with a custom progress field.
The actual power usage should be displayed in the Performance column as well, so I think the reason it doesn't show up is that Awesome Miner may not be configured to show the Actual Power usage (instead of the Static values that typically are used for ASIC's).

Please go to the Options dialog, Profitability section, and change the "Power usage mode" to one of the Actual Usage settings.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 12:32:50 PM

Awesome Miner version 6.5.4

ASIC mining
  - Improved support for recent revisions of BW L21 ASIC
 GPU mining
  - Show nVidia fan speed as RPM (in addition to percent) when running Remote Agent on Linux
 User interface
  - Dark mode for the main window of Awesome Miner. Configurable in the Options dialog, General section.
 Mining software
  - TeamRedMiner 0.5.1
  - WildRig Miner 0.17.5
  - T-Rex 0.11.1
 Corrections
  - Correction to GPU selection for TeamRedMiner
  - Correction to the use of screen command on Linux

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 2252

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 12:39:35 PM

pm sent with the API log

I will soon make a release with the BW-L21 updates. With the changes I do see hashrate, accepted shares and pools displayed correctly.

awesome and thank you!

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:52:22 PM

Thanks

try this pool  look for the zcoin pool or XZC

https://xzc.2miners.com/en

zerocoin or zcoin not zcash right now from what Ive found XZC is your best bet with Nvidia cards.

2miners is a large mining group. But for some time, they are having problems when it comes to reading the hash. You send them 108 MHS and hopefully you read that you have 98 MHS, so right now I do not use it much. But if it's a big pool, although to win with RIG, it does not matter if it's AMD or Nvidia, you'll have to always use the pool that hash the most in the currency you want to mine, it's that easy.
trucobit

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:53:28 PM

Awesome Miner version 6.5.4

ASIC mining
  - Improved support for recent revisions of BW L21 ASIC
 GPU mining
  - Show nVidia fan speed as RPM (in addition to percent) when running Remote Agent on Linux
 User interface
  - Dark mode for the main window of Awesome Miner. Configurable in the Options dialog, General section.
 Mining software
  - TeamRedMiner 0.5.1
  - WildRig Miner 0.17.5
  - T-Rex 0.11.1
 Corrections
  - Correction to GPU selection for TeamRedMiner
  - Correction to the use of screen command on Linux

User interface

THANKS
s3c70r

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:07:14 PM

Introduction

The actual power usage should be displayed in the Performance column as well, so I think the reason it doesn't show up is that Awesome Miner may not be configured to show the Actual Power usage (instead of the Static values that typically are used for ASIC's).

Please go to the Options dialog, Profitability section, and change the "Power usage mode" to one of the Actual Usage settings.

Yes that fixed it . Thank you very much Patrike !!!
trucobit

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:30:42 PM

I wanted to make a special request that person who knows how to do the following. We have AM option before starting a new mining after a change to execute some file type .bat or Visual basic. What I'm looking for is a file to be thrown at the end of mining a coin that will clean my memory and clean up temporary.

I have detected that many times after a change of currency in auto profit, if I go with 4 gb of ram, the next coin does not enter with all the hash of should. This is noted in some protocols more than others.

if someone has a file of this type, which hangs here, I would be very grateful and I need to do a memory and temporary cleaning between currency changes. What's more, I think it should be something already incorporated to AM to make it even more stable. But if someone already has the file done, I would appreciate it if you shared it.
Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: