Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700586 times)
s3c70r

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:39:24 AM

Automatic update option with email notification ?

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2192

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 05:18:37 AM

AM is now reporting LTC with a 544.04 value - can we pick the exchange that gets used? for both the ticker down below and for the profit per day calculations?

it is also reporting bchsv as having a daily revenue of $3,696.39 - it should be more like $205 range
Right now there is only a concept of priority order for coin statistics sources (see the Options dialog, Statistics Provider section) and it could be that for example CoinCalculators reported incorrect value for a while. By changing the priority you may resolve a temporary issue like this.

the ticker at the bottom is not using coincalculators.io - it says it is based on Escodex - which is not on the Statistics Providers page. as for calculating my profit, I am not sure which one it is using. Per coincalculators website, I should be averaging about $7.50 a day for LTC - per AM my per day rate is $11.50 per machine or $34.50 per day.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
ar.miranian

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:10:47 AM

Hi guys

I'm using Awesome Miner to manage some Whatsminer M3x ASICs. I'm trying to get some useful info, e.g. fan speed and worker name on Customization Progress Field. I tried "Fan Speed" +stats.Fan1 or "Fan Speed" +stats.FanSpeedOut, but none of them is working.

Can anybody help me how I can get the right piece of code to get fan speed or workername?

Hi,

I did see your recent e-mail on this topic as well. For Fan speed there are no solution for Whatsminer yet. I will have to investigate that a bit more before I have a solution.

For worker name you can use this expression:
Code:
"Worker: " + (miningHelper.GetMainPoolStatus() != null ? miningHelper.GetMainPoolStatus().User : "")

Hi Partike

Thanks for your help.
I tried your code, but got the following error:

error CS1061: 'AwesomeMiner.Components.Intelligence.ProgressField.ProgressMiningHelper' does not contain a definition for 'GetMainPoolStatus' and no extension method 'GetMainPoolStatus' accepting first ...

I Would appreciate if you double check the code.
Hi,
I think you are running on a quite old version of Awesome Miner. Please upgrade and it should work fine.

Hi Patrike

I updated my AM. Now, the expression you provided is working fine. Thanks for that.
Any code to get fan speed? I'm wondering while I can get the fan speed on Details window, why isn't there any way to show fan speed on Customization Progress Field?
Great that it's working fine with the expression!

For the fan speed the Whatsminer do have their own ways of reporting this, so although Awesome Miner receive this for the ASIC miner, it doesn't know how to interpret it. So the fan speed feature you ask for is not yet supported on Whatsminer but I've noted your feature request. Thanks!

Dear Patrike
I just want to make it more clear. I can see fan speed on Awesome Miner's Details window (both air-in and air-out fans). From this, I understand the AM can get the fan speed in some ways. So, isn't there any way to show this info on Customization Progress Field.
Thanks in advance.
Lunga Chung

Activity: 277
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:30:47 AM

Is there a way to simplify  group profile OC?

Maybe to put group profile to the miner menu, also it would be very good if we could do the oc on each miner and just save a profile for entire miner instead of creating profile from individual OC settings
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:56:38 PM

Hey Patrik,

I think I already asked this sometime before, but couldnt show a picture and details because this happens very rare.

- One or more cards are crashed. The mining window is still open, but isnt mining anymore.
- In AM it still shows "mining", but without any informations. AM will not restart that miner.
- The "GPU" tab is empty, also the "Pools" tab.

Is it possible to setup a rule to catch this? Or maybe AM can handle this automatically? I already tried some rules, but none works. Neither a single rule, or combined rules. For example:

- The trigger "Detect Miner State -> Mining" doesnt work.
- "Detect Device Count -> 0" doesnt work.
- "Power Usage -> 0" doesnt work.

I think because there is no miner API established because of the crash, even if the mining window is still open?

Hey Patrik,

just got that situation again with the new T-Rex version in one of my single miners. Will send you the API-report by PM.

I think I know why this can happen:

- The profit switcher switched from NBminer to T-Rex, but NBminer wasn't closed for real. It is already running in the background (but depending to the pool with 0 hashrate).
- So there are 2 miners now and AM can't show the numbers for the T-Rex.

Is it somehow possible to double check (and kill) old unneeded tasks? Tried it with a batch command when NBminer stops, but this doesn't work all the time (taskkill /F /IM nbminer.exe).

Hi,
Thanks for sharing the details. I can see from the API Report the T-Rex doesn't return anything and the reason is likely that NBminer uses the API port already, preventing T-Rex from using this port.

Would it be possible for you to also send me the Remote Agent log file for the time where NBMiner was supposed to be closed? You should be able to see log messages like "Closing process" and maybe even "Killing process".

What Awesome Miner do when closing mining software is to first send a friendly request to close down. Awesome Miner will then wait for the process to terminate (a number of seconds, configurable in the Options dialog, Mining Settings section), and if the process is still running, Awesome Miner tells Windows to kill the process.

Hey Patrik,

sent you the log file by PM and some more thoughts about that problem.

This problem we are suffering a lot of. CAsi always have to restart to work well.

I have a rule for dropped cards if they have 5 cards or less, reboot, when all my rigs are 6

But it would be a good thing to incorporate something that can be launched after each change to limit memory and processes caused by the miner.

I have everything updated to the latest version of Windows both in rig and in the AM computer. The latest security update of cuda 10.1, latest driver. I even launch a VHL at the end of each mining to clean memory. But even so, the teams suffer frequent restarts, it is such, I have had to reduce the number of protocols and currencies, raise the% change so that there are fewer changes per day.
I had some discussions with joseph32 on this topic and one change in the recent Awesome Miner release was to disable the NbMiner watchdog.
The difficulty here is that there often are so many mining software involved and often changes between them so it's not always possible to tell if it's only one our of all mining software that are the cause for the instability.

It is not a problem of NBMINER, it happens with many more miners, ttminer, trex, basically with all, some more, others less. The only weird thing I'm using are the Nvidia Creator Drivers. Because now there are two versions, the gaming version and the creator version that is for heavier processes such as photoshop, cad etc ...

But I think it has more to do with the version 1809 of windows, since since you update all the computers to this latest version, the thing is even more unstable. I can have 20 restarts per hour with 6 rigs, it's hell. I have to work with very few protocols to minimize failures. My simple conclusions

Aftherburner does not affect, I tried it without it and the same thing happened

4 or 8 gigas of ram, it does not matter, the same happens

It all started with version 1809 and its latest update. All my equipment is in that version including the one that has AM installed

The intelibreeze service is called AM, it gets to consume 100% of CPU when it did not before and when it stops mining it sometimes stays at 50% of CPU with that service and when trying to mine another currency, the miner remains frozen and it reboots. If it is true that happens more with NBMiner because now we are mining much Cuckroo31. But also with other protocols x16s x16r etc ... Sometimes it is mining well and suddenly the miner closes and can not do it right until he restarts the machine.

Something suggests that some changes of the 1809 version is affecting intelibreeze. I have more than 150 failures a day, many more, and each failure is at least 5 minutes without mining, the time of lost mining is incredible
ralf007at

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:17:19 AM

Hi Patrike,

since we installed the new version of AM, the trigger "Disconnected - API Access Denied" is not working anymore?
did you change anything regarding this behaviour?

BR Ralf
Hi Ralf,
Thanks for your question. There are no changes to this feature since it was introduced, but I will investigate if I can find out any scenario where it's not working.
If you find any additional details, please let me know. Thanks!

Hi Patrike,

additional detail:
also if i execute the rule through Actions-Button (manual-Activation) the miner is not rebooting - if i reboot through the web-Browser, the miner reboots and work fine again...

BR Ralf
ralf007at

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:22:19 AM

Hi Patrike,

i have a second issue with the Version 6.5.5.

now i experince the second time, that some Minergroups are just vanished?!
all the miners out of this group are now located in the default-group.

a new start of AM don't help - i have to create the vanished grougs again and have to check all the rules depending on this groups?!
that's really annoying or better said much work...

can you look into this ASAP? do you need some logfiles?

thank you and BR Ralf
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:26:19 AM

Automatic update option with email notification ?

Thank you
Possibly, but it has to be optional.

The drawback I see with automatic software updates is that you will not get a chance to have a quick look at the release notes before upgrading. In almost all cases there is no need to read it, but it could be that we need to include an important message on the first line in the release notes.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:29:03 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2019, 08:45:59 AM by patrike

AM is now reporting LTC with a 544.04 value - can we pick the exchange that gets used? for both the ticker down below and for the profit per day calculations?

it is also reporting bchsv as having a daily revenue of $3,696.39 - it should be more like $205 range
Right now there is only a concept of priority order for coin statistics sources (see the Options dialog, Statistics Provider section) and it could be that for example CoinCalculators reported incorrect value for a while. By changing the priority you may resolve a temporary issue like this.

the ticker at the bottom is not using coincalculators.io - it says it is based on Escodex - which is not on the Statistics Providers page. as for calculating my profit, I am not sure which one it is using. Per coincalculators website, I should be averaging about $7.50 a day for LTC - per AM my per day rate is $11.50 per machine or $34.50 per day.
If you for example put WhatToMine on top of CoinCalculators.io in the list, you will see that it most likely will load other exchanges. On the same configuration page you can also configure an Exchange Volume Filter, to exclude low volume exchanges that typically cause these problems. By setting a minimum volume to 0.01 or 0.001 BTC it's more likely to get realistic numbers.

I'm considering to set a minimum exchange volume value by default on new installations, to avoid these issues.

Please also note that Awesome Miner uses the Current coin statistics by default, while the web interfaces of the providers like CoinCalculators may use 24h average values.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:34:17 AM

Hi guys

I'm using Awesome Miner to manage some Whatsminer M3x ASICs. I'm trying to get some useful info, e.g. fan speed and worker name on Customization Progress Field. I tried "Fan Speed" +stats.Fan1 or "Fan Speed" +stats.FanSpeedOut, but none of them is working.

Can anybody help me how I can get the right piece of code to get fan speed or workername?

Hi,

I did see your recent e-mail on this topic as well. For Fan speed there are no solution for Whatsminer yet. I will have to investigate that a bit more before I have a solution.

For worker name you can use this expression:
Code:
"Worker: " + (miningHelper.GetMainPoolStatus() != null ? miningHelper.GetMainPoolStatus().User : "")

Hi Partike

Thanks for your help.
I tried your code, but got the following error:

error CS1061: 'AwesomeMiner.Components.Intelligence.ProgressField.ProgressMiningHelper' does not contain a definition for 'GetMainPoolStatus' and no extension method 'GetMainPoolStatus' accepting first ...

I Would appreciate if you double check the code.
Hi,
I think you are running on a quite old version of Awesome Miner. Please upgrade and it should work fine.

Hi Patrike

I updated my AM. Now, the expression you provided is working fine. Thanks for that.
Any code to get fan speed? I'm wondering while I can get the fan speed on Details window, why isn't there any way to show fan speed on Customization Progress Field?
Great that it's working fine with the expression!

For the fan speed the Whatsminer do have their own ways of reporting this, so although Awesome Miner receive this for the ASIC miner, it doesn't know how to interpret it. So the fan speed feature you ask for is not yet supported on Whatsminer but I've noted your feature request. Thanks!

Dear Patrike
I just want to make it more clear. I can see fan speed on Awesome Miner's Details window (both air-in and air-out fans). From this, I understand the AM can get the fan speed in some ways. So, isn't there any way to show this info on Customization Progress Field.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the update. I do understand that you see all the fan speed values in the View Details window. Awesome Miner do list all properties it get from the ASIC miner here, but Awesome Miner do not understand the meaning of all of them. So a property can have the name like "Fan Speed In", but as this name is made up by the ASIC, Awesome Miner doesn't automatically know that it's related to fan speed.

I do however agree that Awesome Miner can be improved here and allow you to point to any property reported by the ASIC miners, for example the Whatsminer specific properties for fan speed, and display this in the Progress field. This is however not supported today and will require some implementation. But it can for sure be supported in the future. I fully understand your point here. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:36:04 AM

Is there a way to simplify  group profile OC?

Maybe to put group profile to the miner menu, also it would be very good if we could do the oc on each miner and just save a profile for entire miner instead of creating profile from individual OC settings
Good point - I agree that this would make it easier. Your suggestion has been noted and I will consider this for future versions.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:49:32 AM

This problem we are suffering a lot of. CAsi always have to restart to work well.

I have a rule for dropped cards if they have 5 cards or less, reboot, when all my rigs are 6

But it would be a good thing to incorporate something that can be launched after each change to limit memory and processes caused by the miner.

I have everything updated to the latest version of Windows both in rig and in the AM computer. The latest security update of cuda 10.1, latest driver. I even launch a VHL at the end of each mining to clean memory. But even so, the teams suffer frequent restarts, it is such, I have had to reduce the number of protocols and currencies, raise the% change so that there are fewer changes per day.
I had some discussions with joseph32 on this topic and one change in the recent Awesome Miner release was to disable the NbMiner watchdog.
The difficulty here is that there often are so many mining software involved and often changes between them so it's not always possible to tell if it's only one our of all mining software that are the cause for the instability.

It is not a problem of NBMINER, it happens with many more miners, ttminer, trex, basically with all, some more, others less. The only weird thing I'm using are the Nvidia Creator Drivers. Because now there are two versions, the gaming version and the creator version that is for heavier processes such as photoshop, cad etc ...

But I think it has more to do with the version 1809 of windows, since since you update all the computers to this latest version, the thing is even more unstable. I can have 20 restarts per hour with 6 rigs, it's hell. I have to work with very few protocols to minimize failures. My simple conclusions

Aftherburner does not affect, I tried it without it and the same thing happened

4 or 8 gigas of ram, it does not matter, the same happens

It all started with version 1809 and its latest update. All my equipment is in that version including the one that has AM installed

The intelibreeze service is called AM, it gets to consume 100% of CPU when it did not before and when it stops mining it sometimes stays at 50% of CPU with that service and when trying to mine another currency, the miner remains frozen and it reboots. If it is true that happens more with NBMiner because now we are mining much Cuckroo31. But also with other protocols x16s x16r etc ... Sometimes it is mining well and suddenly the miner closes and can not do it right until he restarts the machine.

Something suggests that some changes of the 1809 version is affecting intelibreeze. I have more than 150 failures a day, many more, and each failure is at least 5 minutes without mining, the time of lost mining is incredible
I will send you a PM in a short while where I will request a few more details on this. Discussion of some log file entries is sometimes better via PM as it doesn't have to be shared with everyone. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:53:05 AM

Hi Patrike,

since we installed the new version of AM, the trigger "Disconnected - API Access Denied" is not working anymore?
did you change anything regarding this behaviour?

BR Ralf
Hi Ralf,
Thanks for your question. There are no changes to this feature since it was introduced, but I will investigate if I can find out any scenario where it's not working.
If you find any additional details, please let me know. Thanks!

Hi Patrike,

additional detail:
also if i execute the rule through Actions-Button (manual-Activation) the miner is not rebooting - if i reboot through the web-Browser, the miner reboots and work fine again...

BR Ralf
Hi Ralf,
Thanks for the update. It more sounds like it's an issue related to the actions (SSH reboot) rather than the trigger. Let's investigate why the reboot operation didn't work.

Hi Patrike,

i have a second issue with the Version 6.5.5.

now i experince the second time, that some Minergroups are just vanished?!
all the miners out of this group are now located in the default-group.

a new start of AM don't help - i have to create the vanished grougs again and have to check all the rules depending on this groups?!
that's really annoying or better said much work...

can you look into this ASAP? do you need some logfiles?

thank you and BR Ralf
Can you please contact me via e-mail and provide the Awesome Miner log file (toolbar: Tools -> Log File). Please let me know the time of both the reboot issue above and also when you noticed the miner groups issue.
Thanks!

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2192

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 10:56:16 AM

If you for example put WhatToMine on top of CoinCalculators.io in the list, you will see that it most likely will load other exchanges. On the same configuration page you can also configure an Exchange Volume Filter, to exclude low volume exchanges that typically cause these problems. By setting a minimum volume to 0.01 or 0.001 BTC it's more likely to get realistic numbers.

I'm considering to set a minimum exchange volume value by default on new installations, to avoid these issues.

Please also note that Awesome Miner uses the Current coin statistics by default, while the web interfaces of the providers like CoinCalculators may use 24h average values.

ahh ok I did move the one up and it changed it to more accurate values. Though now I miss it telling me that my LTC miners were making $35 a day, even if it wasnt real lol

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:00:45 PM

PAtrike already sent you 2 internal messages with 3 logs so you have all the possible information.

I'm pretty sure that the failures are causing the latest security version of windows version 1809. It is easy to ask here if those who have older versions of Windows like the 1705 have problems with restarting the machines and if those who have updated the windows today have the problem.
joseph32

Activity: 412
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:42:25 PM

Hey Patrik,

just testing my new boards with 13 cards and the native overclocking, especially the clocking profile groups. Because Afterburner cant handle more than 8 cards.

This is the problem:
- I have a mixed rig with for example 13 cards of 1060s, 1070s and 1080s. One (or more) cards are lost for whatever reason, like crashed, or dropped by windows, or anything else. So only 12 cards are available. The lost card is one of the 1080s with ID 6.
- Because of the lost ID there are only ID 0-11 left. ID 6 is now replaced with another card, for example a 1070 (which was ID 7 previously).
- I have integrated 3 different 1080s clocking profiles into 1 clocking profile group with their ID. Because the 1080 have to clock different and not exactly the same. And I also have different 1060s and 1070s profiles into 1060s and 1070s groups for the same reason.

If now the card with ID 6 is lost, every ID change. The overclocking of AM now clocks the new ID 6 (which is a 1070) with the settings of the 1080 (which is lost). But this will make the system unstable.
Also the GPU selection (in the properties) gets confused and everything gets completely wrong.

I hope you understand, its complicated to describe.

In the clocking profile groups I can edit the GPU expression by the name, but only like 1060, 1070, 1080... So AM would clock every 1080 the same.
Is it somehow possible to edit this expression field more complex? Like nvidia 1080 or asus 1070? If AM cant find that device (because something happend or it is just disabled), then AM just ignors that device for the clocking. AM already can read the GPU details like:
4 (4):GeForce GTX 1080
PCI BusId: 9
PCI Id Device: 7040
PCI Id SubDevice: 0x119E10DE
Subvendor Name: NVIDIA

Dunno if the SubDevice is unique to a specific card. If yes, this would be awesome to use in the expression field. If not, Vendor and Name together would be nice for a good start Smiley
Asusrogmining

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:08:47 AM

Hi, I am using Awesome miner and Gminer to mine Beam on Leafpool. If I download the Gminer and run the bat file with this command line, there would be no issue (miner.exe --algo 150_5 --server beam-eu.leafpool.com --port 3333 --ssl 1 --user Wallet.User --devices 0 3 4 5). But my issue is with Gminer and Awesome miner. I have added Leafpool to the pool list of Awesome miner and assigned the Gminer to mine equihash 150.5 for Beam. The thing is Gminer follows the pool setting parameters of the pool list, not the additional command arguments! If I put the command in that section, the CMD window gets appear and disappear in a second without showing me and error. If I put the commands in execute batch command section before running the Gminer, miner runs, but it does not read those commands, and only follows the pool setting parameters. I want to the Gminer in Awesome miner to follow my commands, specifically I want it to use Cuda devices only, but it selects both AMD and Nvidia cards at the same time. It does not follow --devices 0 3 4 5 or any optional command.

https://imgur.com/a/48Q5twE
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 08:13:05 AM

Hey Patrik,

just testing my new boards with 13 cards and the native overclocking, especially the clocking profile groups. Because Afterburner cant handle more than 8 cards.

This is the problem:
- I have a mixed rig with for example 13 cards of 1060s, 1070s and 1080s. One (or more) cards are lost for whatever reason, like crashed, or dropped by windows, or anything else. So only 12 cards are available. The lost card is one of the 1080s with ID 6.
- Because of the lost ID there are only ID 0-11 left. ID 6 is now replaced with another card, for example a 1070 (which was ID 7 previously).
- I have integrated 3 different 1080s clocking profiles into 1 clocking profile group with their ID. Because the 1080 have to clock different and not exactly the same. And I also have different 1060s and 1070s profiles into 1060s and 1070s groups for the same reason.

If now the card with ID 6 is lost, every ID change. The overclocking of AM now clocks the new ID 6 (which is a 1070) with the settings of the 1080 (which is lost). But this will make the system unstable.
Also the GPU selection (in the properties) gets confused and everything gets completely wrong.

I hope you understand, its complicated to describe.

In the clocking profile groups I can edit the GPU expression by the name, but only like 1060, 1070, 1080... So AM would clock every 1080 the same.
Is it somehow possible to edit this expression field more complex? Like nvidia 1080 or asus 1070? If AM cant find that device (because something happend or it is just disabled), then AM just ignors that device for the clocking. AM already can read the GPU details like:
4 (4):GeForce GTX 1080
PCI BusId: 9
PCI Id Device: 7040
PCI Id SubDevice: 0x119E10DE
Subvendor Name: NVIDIA

Dunno if the SubDevice is unique to a specific card. If yes, this would be awesome to use in the expression field. If not, Vendor and Name together would be nice for a good start Smiley
Awesome Miner will currently ignore cards where it fails to read any clocking speed information. It should probably include them anyway and I can make that adjustment. However, if the card crashed really badly, it may not even be listed correctly when you query the nVidia driver, and then you will still run into the missing ID problem.

Subvendor (ASUS, MSI, ...) in combination with name (1070, 1080, ...) would make sense to support so I can add this in a future release.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 08:20:45 AM

Hi, I am using Awesome miner and Gminer to mine Beam on Leafpool. If I download the Gminer and run the bat file with this command line, there would be no issue (miner.exe --algo 150_5 --server beam-eu.leafpool.com --port 3333 --ssl 1 --user Wallet.User --devices 0 3 4 5). But my issue is with Gminer and Awesome miner. I have added Leafpool to the pool list of Awesome miner and assigned the Gminer to mine equihash 150.5 for Beam. The thing is Gminer follows the pool setting parameters of the pool list, not the additional command arguments! If I put the command in that section, the CMD window gets appear and disappear in a second without showing me and error. If I put the commands in execute batch command section before running the Gminer, miner runs, but it does not read those commands, and only follows the pool setting parameters. I want to the Gminer in Awesome miner to follow my commands, specifically I want it to use Cuda devices only, but it selects both AMD and Nvidia cards at the same time. It does not follow --devices 0 3 4 5 or any optional command.

https://imgur.com/a/48Q5twE
Hi and thanks for your question. If you want to specify mining software and pool yourself you should create a Managed Miner (not a Managed Profit Miner, which is for profit switching only). The general concept would be:
1) Create the Beam pool just like you did. You should however open the Properties for the pool again and go to the Advanced section and add the additional command line "--ssl 1".
2) Go to the Options dialog, Managed Miner section where you can add a new miner (use the Add button).
3) Specify Gminer as software for the Managed Miner and select your pool.
4) Use the GPU selection to select which GPU's to use for mining by clicking on the Configure button (this will generate the --devices command line automatically)

So the only command line parameter you manually had to enter here was the "--ssl 1" part, required by this specific pool.

Binary100100

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:40:34 PM

Since v6.3.8 my miners view keeps defaulting to "compact list" and I have to reset it to "list"
Is there a way for me to to save my preference?
Pages: « 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: