Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 386 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] HyperStake | Generous Reward Staking | Advanced Staking Controls & Wallet  (Read 679272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iantunc

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:09:47 AM

now is 9 days i stake my coin,..but i have not receive the coin
whats wrong?

If your coins are 9 days old, they are ready for staking. Open your wallet, unlock it (if encrypted; you can do it in the Tools menu) and wait. It can take a long time, if your block is small. If it is too small (1-10 HYP or even more), it can never stake. What is your block size? Go to SEND, click Coin control. You will see this dialog:

It will show you all blocks you have, their sizes (can be found in the Amount column) and their age (the Age column). Please post this info here.

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:16:39 AM

whats wrong?

probably nothing. If you run your cursor over the little symbols in the lower right corner, one of them should say "minting" or something of that nature. The process becomes eligible at 8.8 days. How long it actually takes is variable, with the stake increasing for every day past the first it was eligible. Sometimes it happens fast, sometimes it don't. Fake patience. If I can fake patience, anyone can Cheesy

yes ,.in the lower right corner '' minting,your weight is 1493 ,network weight 2728xxx estimated to earn reward is 7 days
it means I have to wait 7 days again?
zeewolf

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

In dreamland; he awaits you.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 08:39:42 AM

I am - accuracy champion:

I would like to advise developers to organize a competitions for accuracy. Smiley

There is one already : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678849.msg8956556#msg8956556

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:51:52 AM

whats wrong?

probably nothing. If you run your cursor over the little symbols in the lower right corner, one of them should say "minting" or something of that nature. The process becomes eligible at 8.8 days. How long it actually takes is variable, with the stake increasing for every day past the first it was eligible. Sometimes it happens fast, sometimes it don't. Fake patience. If I can fake patience, anyone can Cheesy

yes ,.in the lower right corner '' minting,your weight is 1493 ,network weight 2728xxx estimated to earn reward is 7 days

All is well, and you might. It's an estimate. I don't have the latest version, so my estimates are all over the map, but even the most accurate is just that: An estimate. The minting process, like direct mining, is random. You might stake right now, or it might take a while. Bigger blocks are supposed to stake faster, but that too is not always the case. The longer it takes, the higher the reward, so it's not wasted time.

I try to break up my blocks so that I'm staking every day. I currently don't have enough HYP to do that, but I do have staggered blocks, so I stake about five days in a row currently, with variance due to the randomness. If your wallet is always open, you'll stake faster with big blocks, 1600 HYP or more. If it's not, I'd recommend blocks of around 1K, as you will likely approach the 1000 coin cap before you stake.
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:37:19 AM

whats wrong?

All is well, and you might. It's an estimate. I don't have the latest version, so my estimates are all over the map, but even the most accurate is just that: An estimate. The minting process, like direct mining, is random. You might stake right now, or it might take a while. Bigger blocks are supposed to stake faster, but that too is not always the case. The longer it takes, the higher the reward, so it's not wasted time.

I try to break up my blocks so that I'm staking every day. I currently don't have enough HYP to do that, but I do have staggered blocks, so I stake about five days in a row currently, with variance due to the randomness. If your wallet is always open, you'll stake faster with big blocks, 1600 HYP or more. If it's not, I'd recommend blocks of around 1K, as you will likely approach the 1000 coin cap before you stake.

ok, thank you
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:51:29 PM

whats wrong?

+1, good advice biomech  Smiley

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:27:00 PM

whats wrong?

If your coins are 9 days old, they are ready for staking. Open your wallet, unlock it (if encrypted; you can do it in the Tools menu) and wait. It can take a long time, if your block is small. If it is too small (1-10 HYP or even more), it can never stake. What is your block size? Go to SEND, click Coin control. You will see this dialog:

It will show you all blocks you have, their sizes (can be found in the Amount column) and their age (the Age column). Please post this info here.

here is it
is my split correct?
iantunc

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:42:33 PM

whats wrong?

here is it
is my split correct?

Yes, everything is OK. With these block sizes it will probably take no longer than 10 days for all blocks to stake, starting from 8.8 days block age. Some of them can stake much earlier.

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:30:38 PM

I am - accuracy champion:

I would like to advise developers to organize a competitions for accuracy. Smiley

There is one already : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678849.msg8956556#msg8956556

Thanks for the link!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
1000 HYP Contest! Closest stake to 999.99999 (w/o going over) wins.
Must stake between 9/22 and 10/12.

Transaction ID submission form: goo.gl/r5bbfS (Do not submit your HYP address)

https://twitter.com/KushedDOTcom/status/514827134510972928

Contact me on https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##Hyp-Games for Details/help.

Submitted. Smiley
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:07:37 AM

Why can't I withdrawal Hyperstake coins from Bittrex?

Their system keeps on auto reply with the message "Invalid address"
I just downloaded the latest version of Hyperstake wallet.

I need someone to contact Bittrex to find out, what's going on and why they are selling Hyperstake coin but won't let people withdrawal them.

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:11:18 AM

I need someone to contact Bittrex to find out, what's going on and why they are selling Hyperstake coin but won't let people withdrawal them.

Wrong coin.  We aren't on bittrex.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:15:30 AM

Why are they using this symbol?

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-HYPER

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:19:13 AM

We are HYP and they are HYPER. Pretty similar. HyperStake (HYP) vs HyperCoin (HYPER).

See my signature for the markets we trade in.

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:21:45 AM

HYPER AND HYPERSTAKE are different,..
hyper the symbol = hyper
hyperstake the symbol = HYP
Tranz
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:27:41 AM

Not that it matters much, but I think this contest could be cheated.

Add a bool to to say it is from yourself, in create coinstake.

Code:
nCredit += GetProofOfStakeReward(nCoinAge, nBits, txNew.nTime, pIndex0->nHeight, true);

In GetProofOfStakeReward
Just change the max to be 999.999999 if fFromMe

Code:
if (fFromMe)
    nSubsidy = min(nSubsidy, 999.99999); //psuedo code
else
   nSubsidy = min(nSubsidy, nSubsidyLimit);

CTransaction::ConnectInputs won't care as it only cares if the reward you give yourself is greater then calculated amount.
Code:
if (nStakeReward > GetProofOfStakeReward(nCoinAge, pindexBlock->nBits, nTime, pindexBlock->nHeight) - GetMinFee() + MIN_TX_FEE)

6 days...

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:00:01 AM

Not that it matters much, but I think this contest could be cheated.

Add a bool to to say it is from yourself, in create coinstake.

Code:
nCredit += GetProofOfStakeReward(nCoinAge, nBits, txNew.nTime, pIndex0->nHeight, true);

In GetProofOfStakeReward
Just change the max to be 999.999999 if fFromMe

Code:
if (fFromMe)
    nSubsidy = min(nSubsidy, 999.99999); //psuedo code
else
   nSubsidy = min(nSubsidy, nSubsidyLimit);

CTransaction::ConnectInputs won't care as it only cares if the reward you give yourself is greater then calculated amount.
Code:
if (nStakeReward > GetProofOfStakeReward(nCoinAge, pindexBlock->nBits, nTime, pindexBlock->nHeight) - GetMinFee() + MIN_TX_FEE)

6 days...

Ha yeah a few of us figured this out (moneromoo for the most part), but kept it quiet. Fortunately it is easy to see who doesn't have the 750% annual rate  Roll Eyes

iantunc

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:25:53 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 08:11:34 AM by iantunc

presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:29:23 AM

Well done! Wish I could test it!

reidel21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:34:44 AM

What does S4C address not set mean? And if a coin reached age of 30 days will it still stake?
iantunc

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:13:10 AM

What does S4C address not set mean?

S4C means Stake for Charity. You can set some address (can be done in the Tools menu) and automatically donate part of your earnings to it.

And if a coin reached age of 30 days will it still stake?

Please see last 3 questions of the FAQ.

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 386 »
  Print  

Jump to: