Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone following the Israel & Palestine Situation.  (Read 42603 times)
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:53:19 AM

Here is the what the news channels are portraying

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28282291

I find BBC still the most reliable source. Lost faith in all other channels
Another good one is Al Jazeera - English. A bit on the biased side but still not fabricated

The reality is all over social media and its funny because even though its real and actually happening as i write this but yet we ignore the truth and just go on with our daily lives.
Directly or Indirectly we are affected by its outcome but yet we dont speak for or against it.
I feel bad for the generations to come because as we surely wont be safe anywhere on the world.

I would want to suggest a Senior/Trusted member to start a charity or donation wallet where all the proceeds are sent to Palestine for the people who are being affected by this act of Terrorism.

I can even help by setting up a website, social media pages for the person who will be in charge.

I would really like to hear your opinion about this.

Regards

Duke

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:39:19 PM

Wow, i am surprised nobody even thought of commenting.

I guess thats why they say IGNORANCE IS A BLISS !!!!

And i thought that Bitcoin was a currency of liberators.
Just realized our community is as bad as the next one.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:41:44 PM

It's great idea to help financially people in this area.
I really feel sorry for them, over 60 years of struggle and conflicts and no resolution, no peace.
It will be great if we can help people in this area in any way.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:13:34 PM

I completely agree with you Daniel.

Bitcoin has a revolutionary nature and can has huge publicity reach. If we have a bitcoin charity leading to something that can bring a change in the real world then why not.

The reason why i want to nominate someone else and not myself is because i dont want people to say that this is a scam or way to take out btc from the community.

I have already, with the help of few freinds started making alot of posts and noise regarding this on Facebook.

I will try to get other members involved and come up with a plan to help with this situation.

If any suggestion, that would be appreciated..

Regards

Duke

Suggestions:

Bitcoin Charity Wallet for Palestine
Website Supporting the cause and stopping Israel from murdering innocent people
Social Media Pages
T-shirt printing

practicaldreamer

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:41:29 PM

Is anyone following the Israel & Palestine Situation ?

Well, I'm seeing a lot of Israeli's on tv. blaming the death of innocent Palestinian civilians on the Palestinians. I am seeing these acts of aggression being perpetrated by Israel being covertly legitimated by the UK media by giving the Israelis equal (if not slightly more) airtime than those speaking on behalf of Palestinian interests - almost like its six of one and a half dozen of the other. Which it clearly isn't - and never has been.

I'm sorry OP - I don't share your views regarding the BBC. Its so laden with pro establishment values that it could almost keel over. It is the establishments mouthpiece - an establishment to whom pro-Israel sentiments, and indeed Jews themselves, are not strangers.

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:14:38 PM

I agree Meida and News agencies all over the world are filled with manipulators and work under the same hierarchy.
It is not important what they say as the reality is kind of the same. Israel Palestine situation is not something new but it seems to me that every year things are getting worst and no body is doing anything to put a stop to it.

It is evident that Military and Financially Israel is far more superior than most of its neighbors but that doesn't give them the right to be violent and terrorise people in their own lands.

uhnonamiss

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:23:03 PM

I agree Meida and News agencies all over the world are filled with manipulators and work under the same hierarchy.
It is not important what they say as the reality is kind of the same. Israel Palestine situation is not something new but it seems to me that every year things are getting worst and no body is doing anything to put a stop to it.

It is evident that Military and Financially Israel is far more superior than most of its neighbors but that doesn't give them the right to be violent and terrorise people in their own lands.

How its is anyones land??  israel was divided 50/50 between the jews and palis.   the palis decided to drive the jews into the sea and got rekt. then they decided to try again and again and again . they gambled away their lands and had more then double the troops in every war, but 48.      before it was englands land it was the ottomans land..

land is not anyones, but those who hold the biggest stick its true everywhere else in the world, why is this the exception?

if the palis arent willing to play ball and fire rockets into israel knowing full well that they will be bombarded why should we feel sorry for them?  hamas dosent care about them all they care about is driving the jews into the sea and making israel look bad by having more people killed.

If israel is soo evil then why do they provided soo much aid to gaza ?
http://www.cija.ca/hamas/israel_aid_to_gaza/
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:56:53 PM

Wow, i am surprised nobody even thought of commenting.

I guess thats why they say IGNORANCE IS A BLISS !!!!

And i thought that Bitcoin was a currency of liberators.
Just realized our community is as bad as the next one.

Have some patience, not every member on the forum is a millionaire.. we have day jobs and stuff  Grin

It's great idea to help financially people in this area.
I really feel sorry for them, over 60 years of struggle and conflicts and no resolution, no peace.
It will be great if we can help people in this area in any way.

I don't think there will be a political resolution. Sure, it won't go on forever - but it will go on as long as people believe in these religions, governments etc - and that is for a long time to come.

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:15:28 PM

US news outlets are generally worthless when it comes to world issues. instead they talk about what miley tweeted.. seriously. i'm talking about CNN even.
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:49:53 PM

US news outlets are generally worthless when it comes to world issues. instead they talk about what miley tweeted.. seriously. i'm talking about CNN even.

I couldnt agree with you more.
You post a picture of Shakira naked and you will have over a 100 comments in less than an hour.

bitsmichel
I am sorry but i think there needs to be a political reform on both sides. This will never end untill one side either decides to be ruled or the other side decided to move out. Neither of which is ever happening.
The war has been escalated because of the other Arab nations just sitting around and doing nothing.
They dont want to step in as they are on the Giants Payroll and they are scared to stand up for whats right.

About the israel aid issue to gaza. Have you ever seen a nation which kills half of its neighbors and than offers aid to them to show they have a human side to themselves when they dont.
I have. Pakistan killed 1.8 million Bangladeshis and then offered them aid
Iraqis killed 8 million Persians and than offered aid to them
Indians killed millions of Pakistanis and than give them a country in 1947.

Its normal to do so because in their own brains the leaders justify killing innocent children.
No matter what the fact is that Israel should have resoluted to a softer method of convincing the Palestinians, not murdering and bombing them

uhnonamiss

Activity: 457

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:01:52 AM

I couldnt agree with you more.
You post a picture of Shakira naked and you will have over a 100 comments in less than an hour.

bitsmichel
I am sorry but i think there needs to be a political reform on both sides. This will never end untill one side either decides to be ruled or the other side decided to move out. Neither of which is ever happening.
The war has been escalated because of the other Arab nations just sitting around and doing nothing.
They dont want to step in as they are on the Giants Payroll and they are scared to stand up for whats right.

About the israel aid issue to gaza. Have you ever seen a nation which kills half of its neighbors and than offers aid to them to show they have a human side to themselves when they dont.
I have. Pakistan killed 1.8 million Bangladeshis and then offered them aid
Iraqis killed 8 million Persians and than offered aid to them
Indians killed millions of Pakistanis and than give them a country in 1947.

Its normal to do so because in their own brains the leaders justify killing innocent children.
No matter what the fact is that Israel should have resoluted to a softer method of convincing the Palestinians, not murdering and bombing them

what exactly ? invade gaza, then what have every country on the planet screaming about how israel is some big bully??  israel has tried and hamas shown they do not care and any country worth a dam doesn't just sit around and let rockets fly into their country, and while the iron dome rocket system knocks 85-90% of the rockets out of the sky they could still hit nuclear reactors.  http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-153301-2-Gaza-rockets-hit-near-Israel-nuclear-reactor:-army

but i guess when you live in a peaceful country its very easy to judge. i mean its not we dont do the same or worse things Tongue
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:53:23 AM

LOL !!!

Peaceful country. Bro you have it all wrong.
There is nothing peaceful about where i am from or where i have lived for many years of my life.

Israel might be defending themselves but the method and force they are using to crush civilians should have every country in the world pointing their weapons towards them.

Did you see what happened last month when Ukraine what under attach by their "own people". Russia who technically claimed didnt have anything to do with it were being threatened to get banished form the EU and credit card companies like master card stop dealing with Russia.
Or did you forget the thousands of people who were killed in Syria and Americans starting bombing President Assad's forces to stop him from killing innocent people.
Egypt, LIBYA(how can we forget that), Algeria, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN.
Do you guys not see the trend or am i just
So how come no one is stopping Israel's army from killing innocent children and women.

I dont understand how you guys can forget the past so quickly and when Countries who lick ass to the US or the US themselves do something no one dare say a word or even threaten with sanctions.
Oh wait i forgot how can someone threaten them with sanctions, they are the ones who own the UN.

I dont think this was the point of this Post.

My idea is to start a charity to get people to donate for the Refugees and wounded in Gaza.

Really would like to get a senior member to setup a donation wallet so i can market it to people.
we need a start.

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:33:51 AM

I haven't really been following this issue to closely and I'm ashamed to admit it.  I'm nervous what this issue will lead to.  I think the middle east is very unstable at the moment and this is just another very reason to be concerned.  I think this could be some kind of distraction from something else but that is pure speculation.  Like I said I've not been following this in the media to closely to have a real strong opinion.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:13:25 AM

I completely agree with you Daniel.

Bitcoin has a revolutionary nature and can has huge publicity reach. If we have a bitcoin charity leading to something that can bring a change in the real world then why not.

The reason why i want to nominate someone else and not myself is because i dont want people to say that this is a scam or way to take out btc from the community.

I have already, with the help of few freinds started making alot of posts and noise regarding this on Facebook.

I will try to get other members involved and come up with a plan to help with this situation.

If any suggestion, that would be appreciated..

Regards

Duke

Suggestions:

Bitcoin Charity Wallet for Palestine
Website Supporting the cause and stopping Israel from murdering innocent people
Social Media Pages
T-shirt printing

Thank you.
I think you already mention a few great ideas how to help people in this area.
I my opinion, it will be great to connect with some local charity organization, and in discussion with them check out in what way we can support them.
After that, you can try some kind of FR activity here, in social media sites, set up groups etc.
Just my suggestions.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:39:32 AM

Residents of North Gaza told to leave. For where? Where would they go to that would be safe?

Israel won't negotiate and thereby weakens moderate Palestinians. Israel continues to allow and/or encourage settlements in Palestine.

So the extremists in Israel, encourage the extremists in Hamas, who attack Israel, who attack Hamas, and in the meantime a bunch of innocent civilians are caught in the crossfire.

Too bad that the moderate Palestinians have no one to negotiate with.
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:08:21 AM

Here is the what the news channels are portraying

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28282291

I find BBC still the most reliable source. Lost faith in all other channels
Another good one is Al Jazeera - English. A bit on the biased side but still not fabricated

The reality is all over social media and its funny because even though its real and actually happening as i write this but yet we ignore the truth and just go on with our daily lives.
Directly or Indirectly we are affected by its outcome but yet we dont speak for or against it.
I feel bad for the generations to come because as we surely wont be safe anywhere on the world.

I would want to suggest a Senior/Trusted member to start a charity or donation wallet where all the proceeds are sent to Palestine for the people who are being affected by this act of Terrorism.

I can even help by setting up a website, social media pages for the person who will be in charge.

I would really like to hear your opinion about this.

Regards

Duke
Israel needs to stop these attacks. Enough is enough already. Both sides need to sit down and understand that no matter what they think and do it is their civilization that will suffer. Entrenching the idea of hatred between one country to another this way.

This will take decades to resolve. But until people can sit and talk like people and remove the hatred of their histories. Nothing will be finalized.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:19:09 AM

No political party dares to take a stand against Israel. Yet if one goes through the comments one senses that the mood of Canadians they represent is different.
Why is that so ?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:22:49 AM

Firstly, fuck the Palestinians.

Second. Israel builds rockets to protect its people while Hamas builds rockets and protects those rockets with human shields. Using its people to protect the rockets is a sad affair.

Hamas is fucked and has to go.

End of the story.
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:25:58 AM

Residents of North Gaza told to leave. For where? Where would they go to that would be safe?

Israel won't negotiate and thereby weakens moderate Palestinians. Israel continues to allow and/or encourage settlements in Palestine.

So the extremists in Israel, encourage the extremists in Hamas, who attack Israel, who attack Hamas, and in the meantime a bunch of innocent civilians are caught in the crossfire.

Too bad that the moderate Palestinians have no one to negotiate with.

Well Said.

Both the extremists know fully that their actions is just taking the lives of innocent people on either side.

I wish they would come to their senses or these extremists get exposed.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:27:59 AM

crush civilians

Its not the fault of Israel that Hamas uses human shields. They build their rocket sites on the roof of a house where a normal family lives. hoping that Israel wont strike due to innocents being there. Well guess what.. Israel will attack you from wherever you are.. If Hamas had some balls they would build rocket sites away from the public, but they dont because they want the world to think that Israel is just killing anyone at will. Which is not the case.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: