Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader.  (Read 236484 times)
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 11:42:20 AM

Another feature or bug fix, whichever category it falls under.
Currently the "Successful Arbitrage" log gets filled with both the successful trades as well as every potential but failed trade, IE, when a trade doesn't meet the min sat amount it gets logged there, when it fails because of btc or altcoin balance it gets logged, etc. Can we clean up this log a bit? Add some filter that only has it logging successful trades? Maybe add another log somewhere for all the failed ones so that we can still have that data.

The bot is also still giving me false positives. For example, I have less than 1 full clam that I am arbing but I recently noticed and had to clean out 50 or so trades that it claimed I made where the amount of clam traded was well over my current balance. These are logged with the successful trades so it throws things off when it looks like I made money that I didn't.
It wouldn't matter much if this was solely personal trading, but I use this bot to back an asset and the most efficient and accurate way to track profits for dividends is to use the Successful Trades Log.

I used to use Quatloo but I switched over to CIRC early on. Glad I did. Peace in the middle east.

Hoorah another circ shill trying to pitch a bot that hasn't been released yet. How early is early on? Wasn't circ just launched in june? And the bot still hasn't been released for public consumption and thanks to one of your cohorts we found out that the circ bot won't support of the most basic reasons to have a bot, api withdrawals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabriel.S

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:32:23 PM

Currently the "Successful Arbitrage" log gets filled with both the successful trades as well as every potential but failed trade, IE, when a trade doesn't meet the min sat amount it gets logged there, when it fails because of btc or altcoin balance it gets logged, etc. Can we clean up this log a bit? Add some filter that only has it logging successful trades? Maybe add another log somewhere for all the failed ones so that we can still have that data.

The bot is also still giving me false positives. For example, I have less than 1 full clam that I am arbing but I recently noticed and had to clean out 50 or so trades that it claimed I made where the amount of clam traded was well over my current balance. These are logged with the successful trades so it throws things off when it looks like I made money that I didn't.
It wouldn't matter much if this was solely personal trading, but I use this bot to back an asset and the most efficient and accurate way to track profits for dividends is to use the Successful Trades Log.

I used to use Quatloo but I switched over to CIRC early on. Glad I did. Peace in the middle east.

Hoorah another circ shill trying to pitch a bot that hasn't been released yet. How early is early on? Wasn't circ just launched in june? And the bot still hasn't been released for public consumption and thanks to one of your cohorts we found out that the circ bot won't support of the most basic reasons to have a bot, api withdrawals.

A new public version of the bot has been released bro. Check out their thread from yesterday.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089933.6080
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:45:45 PM

A new public version of the bot has been released bro. Check out their thread from yesterday.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089933.6080

Look bro, stop spamming this thread with info about the "competition". And thats not a "new" version, thats the first release of a bot that has just now been made publicly available. Also, have you looked at what the cost is just to trial the bot? That is way out of most peoples budgets, QTL lets you see the bot in action and do basic things like manual trading and funds movement for 1k QTL which is a hell of a lot less expensive and easier for people to risk the funds on.

My bet is that you and the other shills aren't even going to use the bot, you are just looking for enough people to buy into circ that you can have your payday and move onto shilling the next ICO scam coin that comes around.  You also didn't answer my query about how early is early? How long has QTL-Bot been out and active? And how long has the circ bot been around?
coinbird

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:17:12 PM

Yesterday the bot sold off all my ETH (in arb mode) I had on poloniex for arbitrage. The poloniex logs show sell-arb-success and on bittrex logs it says fail-MARKET_OFFLINE.
So the bot sold my ETH in 10+ trades and couldn't buy back once because the market was offline/unreachable but the bot still found and executed the arb on one site. That shouldn't happen.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:21:31 PM

Yesterday the bot sold off all my ETH (in arb mode) I had on poloniex for arbitrage. The poloniex logs show sell-arb-success and on bittrex logs it says fail-MARKET_OFFLINE.
So the bot sold my ETH in 10+ trades and couldn't buy back once because the market was offline/unreachable but the bot still found and executed the arb on one site. That shouldn't happen.

No it shouldn't happen, but how often does any market go offline on only 1 exchange? The only issues I have had similar to that is when cryptsy buy/sells get stuck, I end up either buying and not selling or the reverse. Either way its not that big of a deal, if your managing your coins and keeping an eye on what your arbing, you can buy back in.
coinbird

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:30:55 PM

Yea having one buy or sell stuck happens often and is obv no problem. The point is that the bot didn't stop selling coins after the first fail-MARKET_OFFLINE. Instead it sold off my coins in multiple trades.
malickie

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:24:38 PM

Hey RDYoung, might want to change that part of your Sig about Cryptostake Coin to ABC Link.  At any rate this is about QTL Trader, just curious how well it functions.  Will it do BTC Trades, like Buy Low on one Market, Sell High on Another market etc.

rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:22:01 PM

Hey RDYoung, might want to change that part of your Sig about Cryptostake Coin to ABC Link.  At any rate this is about QTL Trader, just curious how well it functions.  Will it do BTC Trades, like Buy Low on one Market, Sell High on Another market etc.
Hey yeah, I need to get that handled.

If you mean the arbitrage, yeah, that is why I use it for ABC.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:03:03 PM

UPDATE!! real time PUSH API poloniex cryptsy Trading: http://youtu.be/pru5B4U_D74?a via @YouTube

Also.. Quatloo Trader will have an update released within a few days or less.

rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:05:19 PM

UPDATE!! real time PUSH API poloniex cryptsy Trading: http://youtu.be/pru5B4U_D74?a via @YouTube

Also.. Quatloo Trader will have an update released within a few days or less.

Sweet....
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:13:42 PM

Excellent, now let's get coin straight!  (Hint - Burn coins!)
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:19:55 PM

I am not opposed to having to buy separate Bot for QTL to burn........
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:28:03 PM

He could also consider forking QTL to POS or POSv. This would solidify the total coins in supply and give people another reason to hold onto them.
I would definitely add QTL to the coins that I am staking for my open asset.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:34:21 PM

He could also consider forking QTL to POS or POSv. This would solidify the total coins in supply and give people another reason to hold onto them.

That has been brought up, but last time Markus was strongly opposed to POS.  He has kind of changed my mind on that as I think the mining is what has been keeping the coin alive.  He was looking to halve the reward, if that has not been done already.  I just want to slow supply down and lower it considerably.  There are just not the number of users to support large supply in coins and I don't see that changing anytime soon.  No reason not to make the coin valuable as well as the software, after all, that is kinda the whole point!
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:20:48 AM

That has been brought up, but last time Markus was strongly opposed to POS.  He has kind of changed my mind on that as I think the mining is what has been keeping the coin alive.  He was looking to halve the reward, if that has not been done already.  I just want to slow supply down and lower it considerably.  There are just not the number of users to support large supply in coins and I don't see that changing anytime soon.  No reason not to make the coin valuable as well as the software, after all, that is kinda the whole point!

Agreed, and moving to POS would be the smart move. It would slow the inflation to a more reasonable pace as well as guarantee security of the network without relying on POW miners that are jumping from coin to coin based on profitability. I would prefer to see him move to POSv2.0 as it has incentives to get coins off of exchanges and actively staking, but POS at any rate or algo would provide a floor for the coin, POS is also the future of crypto, IMO.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:31:15 AM

Agreed, and moving to POS would be the smart move. It would slow the inflation to a more reasonable pace as well as guarantee security of the network without relying on POW miners that are jumping from coin to coin based on profitability. I would prefer to see him move to POSv2.0 as it has incentives to get coins off of exchanges and actively staking, but POS at any rate or algo would provide a floor for the coin, POS is also the future of crypto, IMO.

I am pretty much convinced POS is the future, too.  But, there are still a lot of miners.  Up to Markus........
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:18:17 AM

I am pretty much convinced POS is the future, too.  But, there are still a lot of miners.  Up to Markus........

I would also like to know what his long term plans and or vision is for quatloo as a coin, does he want it to be in the upper echelon of coins, or is he content for it to be manually used to unlock the bot. I will happily help in whatever way I can to grow qtl if the long terms plans are for it to grow and become a top coin.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:26:48 AM

I would also like to know what his long term plans and or vision is for quatloo as a coin, does he want it to be in the upper echelon of coins, or is he content for it to be manually used to unlock the bot. I will happily help in whatever way I can to grow qtl if the long terms plans are for it to grow and become a top coin.

With you there 100%
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:13:53 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 08:23:38 AM by MarKusRomanus

Halving Update will occur soon after release of the new Real time app and the new quatloo trader that will be purchased by license.. 40% of raised qtl from purchases will be burned.. legacy trader will be supported under the 'holding qtl at the exchanges' regime.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:53:10 AM

Minor Quatloo Trader update released, v 2.3.2.3
 http://quatloos.org/downloads/Quatloo-Trader2.3.zip

Fixes: -fixed the poloniex nonce issue
         -removed the PUSH API poloniex-cryptsy  tab announcing future feature for arbitrage since that arbitrage and auto trading (poloniex-cryptsy) will be incorporated in the sister software app soon to be released.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: