Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader.  (Read 236484 times)
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:20:29 AM

Minor Quatloo Trader update released, v 2.3.2.3
 http://quatloos.org/downloads/Quatloo-Trader2.3.zip

Fixes: -fixed the poloniex nonce issue
         -removed the PUSH API poloniex-cryptsy  tab announcing future feature for arbitrage since that arbitrage and auto trading (poloniex-cryptsy) will be incorporated in the sister software app soon to be released.

Do we buy the push api poloniex-cryptsy using Quatloo or Bitcoin?

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:17:12 PM

Minor Quatloo Trader update released, v 2.3.2.3
 http://quatloos.org/downloads/Quatloo-Trader2.3.zip

Fixes: -fixed the poloniex nonce issue
         -removed the PUSH API poloniex-cryptsy  tab announcing future feature for arbitrage since that arbitrage and auto trading (poloniex-cryptsy) will be incorporated in the sister software app soon to be released.

Do we buy the push api poloniex-cryptsy using Quatloo or Bitcoin?

Halving Update will occur soon after release on the new Real time app and the new quatloo trader that will be purchased by license.. 40% of raised qtl from purchases will be burned.. legacy trader will be supported under the holding qtl at the exchanges regime.
I would say this means that QTL will be the main method of purchase. I should start buying some more qtl now to buy the new one when its released Smiley
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:29:25 PM

I hope it's strictly QTL.  Would love to see the supply shrinking.  I have come to the conclusion that millions of coins is just too much, if the coin has a specific purpose.  If there is a reason to buy and sell it, that should be enough to keep it trading at any price.  Let's make this one high dollar coin with a reason to trade it.

rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:43:08 PM

I hope it's strictly QTL.  Would love to see the supply shrinking.  I have come to the conclusion that millions of coins is just too much, if the coin has a specific purpose.  If there is a reason to buy and sell it, that should be enough to keep it trading at any price.  Let's make this one high dollar coin with a reason to trade it.

Yes, but not before I can buy a ton up so I can profit off the rise Smiley
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:46:09 PM

Purchases will be with QTL.  There will be a dollar amount for the purchase so the amount of QTL needed will be based on its btc value.
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:10:50 PM

Purchases will be with QTL.  There will be a dollar amount for the purchase so the amount of QTL needed will be based on its btc value.

Very nice.  I think QTL will be back on track shortly.......
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:31:15 PM

Perfect! This will create a fair market!
Any price prediction you can give us?> roughly..
Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:26:00 AM

Interesting development.  It is too bad you are going away from the conditional freeware model, that was a unique feature.  Now the only difference between qtl and cat is the coin that you use to buy it.  I hope the new version of qtl trader is very good, because the competition is fierce!
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:31:13 AM

Interesting development.  It is too bad you are going away from the conditional freeware model, that was a unique feature.  Now the only difference between qtl and cat is the coin that you use to buy it.  I hope the new version of qtl trader is very good, because the competition is fierce!
There will still be a legacy supported Trader that works that way.
Sabretooth

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:11:49 AM

Purchases will be with QTL.  There will be a dollar amount for the purchase so the amount of QTL needed will be based on its btc value.
MarKus are you burning the coin or placing it back in circulation, either way I understand  - it would just be good to know thats all.

Uno: uVcEaDQ5MXcYRjSGY1E7FXfrtxGk6QKnBm
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:21:34 AM

Purchases will be with QTL.  There will be a dollar amount for the purchase so the amount of QTL needed will be based on its btc value.
MarKus are you burning the coin or placing it back in circulation, either way I understand  - it would just be good to know thats all.

I posted not too far back...
Halving Update will occur soon after release of the new Real time app and the new quatloo trader that will be purchased by license.. 40% of raised qtl from purchases will be burned.. legacy trader will be supported under the 'holding qtl at the exchanges' regime.

The Burn address : QLbz7JHiBTspS962RLKV8GndWFwiJNvEPz
DO NOT SEND QTL TO THAT ADDRESS UNLESS YOU WANT THEM LOST AND UNUSEABLE FOREVER!
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:31:33 AM

I'm In the debugging process of the real time Polo-cryptsy software.   I hope to get a release out on the weekend or early next week.. Its a lot of work, but its getting done!
Sabretooth

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:51:12 AM

MarKus are you burning the coin or placing it back in circulation, either way I understand  - it would just be good to know thats all.

Halving Update will occur soon after release of the new Real time app and the new quatloo trader that will be purchased by license.. 40% of raised qtl from purchases will be burned.. legacy trader will be supported under the 'holding qtl at the exchanges' regime.

DO NOT SEND QTL TO THAT ADDRESS UNLESS YOU WANT THEM LOST AND UNUSEABLE FOREVER!

Thats really cool, awesome news.

Uno: uVcEaDQ5MXcYRjSGY1E7FXfrtxGk6QKnBm
coinbird

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:17:35 AM

Why don't you use a vanity address to burn the coins noone can have the private key for? Just sayin  Smiley
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:24:02 PM

Why don't you use a vanity address to burn the coins noone can have the private key for? Just sayin  Smiley

By definition a burn address does not have a valid private key.  The address I listed is a burn address and can be proven to be so.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:41:26 PM

By definition a burn address does not have a valid private key.  The address I listed is a burn address and can be proven to be so.

But yeah it could be a vanity address.. but not necessary
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:21:08 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 08:47:08 PM by rdyoung

Why don't you use a vanity address to burn the coins noone can have the private key for? Just sayin  Smiley

By definition a burn address does not have a valid private key.  The address I listed is a burn address and can be proven to be so.

Forgive the pedantry, but you can't prove a negative. There is no way for you to prove that you do not have the key to that address.
Coinbird has a point, Its easier for people to believe that you don't have the key if you find one like qtlburn123xxxxxxxxx, one that would take ages to find with vanitygen and has a 1 in a trillion chance of being generated randomly.

Ninja edit: That isn't a burn address like people are used to. There has been a tx out of that addy, that means someone had the key at some point.
Do you mean that you will be destroying the qtl via excessive fees? Or will you be locking them up in that address for all eternity?
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:56:41 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 01:27:20 AM by MarKusRomanus

Why don't you use a vanity address to burn the coins noone can have the private key for? Just sayin  Smiley

By definition a burn address does not have a valid private key.  The address I listed is a burn address and can be proven to be so.

Forgive the pedantry, but you can't prove a negative. There is no way for you to prove that you do not have the key to that address.
Coinbird has a point, Its easier for people to believe that you don't have the key if you find one like qtlburn123xxxxxxxxx, one that would take ages to find with vanitygen and has a 1 in a trillion chance of being generated randomly.

Ninja edit: That isn't a burn address like people are used to. There has been a tx out of that addy, that means someone had the key at some point.
Do you mean that you will be destroying the qtl via excessive fees? Or will you be locking them up in that address for all eternity?
Actually , Yes I can..I can prove it is a burn address.. and anyone else can to by following the process I used to generate it..that proves is has no vlalid private key.  I can provide the code that anyone can verify.  And I will. we do this by generating a valid address but by  using a public key which is known to not have a private key others can confirm that no private key exists.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:04:15 AM

Actually , Yes I can..I can prove it is a burn address.. and anyone else can to by following the process I used to generate it..that proves is has no vlalid private key.  I can provide the code that anyone can verify.  And I will. we do this by generating a valid address but by  using a public key which is known to not have a private key others can confirm that no private key exists.
This makes no sense. The fact that coins were destroyed from that address means that a private key existed at some point in time to sign that tx. If all you need is the public key to destroy coins stored at an address then no crypto coin is safe.

Would you like to share that process that you used to generate it? Just saying that someone can doesn't tell us how it is done. AFAIK there are 2 ways to "burn" coins, 1) Sending them to a vanity address that is unlikely to have an existing private key or 2) destroy them by sending them in a small tx as the fee. That address has a "destroyed" coins transaction so your not simply storing the coins at an inaccessible address.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:00:40 AM

In the case of Bitcoin, for example,...we find an invalid public key. All valid public keys begin with 0x04 if uncompressed and 0x02 or 0x03 if compressed. A pubkey beginning with any other value is undefined and thus there is no possible signature that can be created to satisfy that key requirement. Since spending coins requires signing the transaction with the correct private key, an address which has no known private key is unspendable. By using a public key which is known to not have a private key others can confirm that no private key exists.

the invalid public key we start with to generate a valid address that has no private key:
0x00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Produce a valid (but unspendable) address from your invalid public key.  
     The Bitcoin network... any altcoin network... only verifies that an address is in the right form, length, and has the right checksum when "validating it".
    The resulting pubkeyhash and encoded address will be seen as valid by the network and client but it requires a provably impossible private key to spend funds sent to that address.

The vanityburn addresses are just as useful for burn since the whole system is predicated on the fact it'd take an eternity to get a private key from a public address.. and a vanity address that is obviously not generated and noone has the private key.. is fine.. but it can have a key.. no one will know it.  An address from an invalid public hash can't have any private key.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: