Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:37:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845477 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:14:20 PM

I research this field for almost one year and here are the the facts about our genesis, evolution and God:

1. The Bible is definitely the oldest book that is ever written and the first book who is talking about creation of the world, animals and humans. Fact: 22 000 stone tables found it ancient Sumeria, 10.500 (according to new research) b.c.e.

2. According to the Bible, Adam and Eva was created before 450 millions years. Fact: The hammer found in Texas who is dating back for 400 millions of years.

3. In the Bible, more precisely in the Old Testament, the books are grouped in 4 categories. The Law, Historical Books (from Abraham to David), Books of Wisdom and the Books of the Prophets. Fact: Every person who wrote this books was exist in the distant past.

P.S. If Gog create us in His image, then He look like us and He is with us all the time! Smiley

1. Moses wrote the first 5 books of the Bible, probably over a period of about 40 years starting about 1534 BC. He may have copied a few parts from the writings of others, notably the first 2 chapters of Genesis. There is some suggestion that these were written as early as the days of Adam of the Creation times... maybe even by Adam.

2. According to the Bible, the Creation happened between 6,000 years ago, and, say, 6,200 years ago.

3. Outside of a few of the writings of Moses, and possibly the Book of Job, the rest of the Bible was written following the time of Moses.

4. The term "image of God" may mean other things than the physical look. It may have something to do with spiritual similarities, or the fact that we were holy like God before we sinned. However, God did have a physical look inside this universe. We can see this in the New Testament words of Colossians 1:15-20, where the writer talks about Jesus-God, especially the bolded parts below:
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

See http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Videlicet
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1058

Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 09:07:49 AM

Somebody (on the internet  Grin Grin) said that the Bible contains a cryptographic key or code that can be used to verify it's authenticity. It's said that if the code is used to construct fake text you get nothing but gibberish i.e. it can't be used in reverse to produce text.

Is there anything to this rumor, could the bible contain a some form of public cryptographic key?

Don't know how well cryptographic codes could decode a "signature" with the re-translations of its text from the dawn of its inception causing drastic changes in the original wording. The bible is a tool for the elites to control populations, I mean what type of magnanimous, gentle, giving "god" would say "I shall smite you"...

Neutral party here, and that's my two cents Wink

God made people for His own reasons and purposes. People turned away from Him and the purposes He made them for. What good are they to Him after that? Get rid of them and make some people that will do the thing they were intended for.

But God didn't do that. God went to all kinds of trouble for them, gave up His Son's life for them to "fix" their ungodly ways. But that didn't phase them. They still rejected Him and His purposes for them, and on top of it, they insulted Him, and they will not stop doing this. What good are they?

When it breaks, and it can't be fixed, and especially when it won't allow itself to be fixed, what good is it? Trash it.

Smiley

I don't know if you realize how fucked it is what you are saying. You are attributing human qualities to your deity. I personally have experienced life beyond what a book can show me and have arrived at a much different understanding.

For you, it appears you are scared of going to hell if you are broken, or "not fixed" (of course I expect some denial from you and illogical counter points)
For me, I've been to hell and survived.

When you come to places such as this you gain a very different understanding of the forces that exist beyond our feeble human minds. I'm not here to argue with you about trivial human concepts, but rather to hope that it can be conveyed that there are fundamental flaws on both sides of the arguments here, and you have done quite well in demonstrating some of the incredible errors of religious logic, the same could be said for scientists that can't grasp a reality that exists beyond their "perspectives of observation". It takes scientist's technology to enhance their sensory perception to a point they can observe some of these forces, it takes you a book.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle...

[Nexus] Created by Viz. [Videlicet] : "videre licet - it may be seen; evidently; clearly"
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:36:48 PM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:33:42 PM

Somebody (on the internet  Grin Grin) said that the Bible contains a cryptographic key or code that can be used to verify it's authenticity. It's said that if the code is used to construct fake text you get nothing but gibberish i.e. it can't be used in reverse to produce text.

Is there anything to this rumor, could the bible contain a some form of public cryptographic key?

Don't know how well cryptographic codes could decode a "signature" with the re-translations of its text from the dawn of its inception causing drastic changes in the original wording. The bible is a tool for the elites to control populations, I mean what type of magnanimous, gentle, giving "god" would say "I shall smite you"...

Neutral party here, and that's my two cents Wink

God made people for His own reasons and purposes. People turned away from Him and the purposes He made them for. What good are they to Him after that? Get rid of them and make some people that will do the thing they were intended for.

But God didn't do that. God went to all kinds of trouble for them, gave up His Son's life for them to "fix" their ungodly ways. But that didn't phase them. They still rejected Him and His purposes for them, and on top of it, they insulted Him, and they will not stop doing this. What good are they?

When it breaks, and it can't be fixed, and especially when it won't allow itself to be fixed, what good is it? Trash it.

Smiley

I don't know if you realize how fucked it is what you are saying. You are attributing human qualities to your deity. I personally have experienced life beyond what a book can show me and have arrived at a much different understanding.

For you, it appears you are scared of going to hell if you are broken, or "not fixed" (of course I expect some denial from you and illogical counter points)
For me, I've been to hell and survived.

When you come to places such as this you gain a very different understanding of the forces that exist beyond our feeble human minds. I'm not here to argue with you about trivial human concepts, but rather to hope that it can be conveyed that there are fundamental flaws on both sides of the arguments here, and you have done quite well in demonstrating some of the incredible errors of religious logic, the same could be said for scientists that can't grasp a reality that exists beyond their "perspectives of observation". It takes scientist's technology to enhance their sensory perception to a point they can observe some of these forces, it takes you a book.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle...

The middle?! If God hadn't been pleased - for His own reasons - to place a piece, of His Spirit in each of us, we would be less than nothing. We would be like the animals that can't even reason.

I'm not scared of going to Hell. I am scared for people like you going to Hell. It isn't going to hurt me in the least when you drop off the edge. But I empathize.

Since God is the one who made everything, all the knowledge of science lies in Him. The whole fact of Jesus salvation hangs on the technical science of God. If we knew science in its entirety, we would understand how Jesus salvation is a scientific thing, working through many great dimensions, to save the technically constructed souls of human kind.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Videlicet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 06:39:45 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 06:57:32 AM by Videlicet

It isn't going to hurt me in the least when you drop off the edge. But I empathize.

I ah see you now, you're one of those that uses god as your weapon. You realize what empathy is right? Feeling another, but to explain your contradictions would be truly a waste of time, since from observing your posts for quite some time it only elucidates the reason why I have strayed away from individuals such as yourself... I'm Spiritual, not Religious. I'm an Inventor, not a Scientist... I create, I don't consume...

Hope one day you wake up to realize you're already in Hell, it's called Earth.

Roll Eyes

Might want to do some independent research on words you use to determine reality such as your favorite: sin
https://www.facebook.com/notes/earth-we-are-one/the-original-hebrew-word-for-sin-has-been-wrongly-translated-its-true-meaning-wi/312081935474801

It means to miss, or to err. This is part of the process of learning, yet you condemn those that require learning in their progression of life. I can only imagine how many times you have "missed" the "mark", I can see one particular example in your last statement that I have quoted of you, I'll leave the rest for you to decide. Based on your standards, it seems God already hates you, but that in itself is another sin to miss the point of life: to learn. By your logic all children are going to hell too before they even have a chance to rectify their errors.

Take Care,
Viz.

[Nexus] Created by Viz. [Videlicet] : "videre licet - it may be seen; evidently; clearly"
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:38:18 PM

I research this field for almost one year and here are the the facts about our genesis, evolution and God:

1. The Bible is definitely the oldest book that is ever written and the first book who is talking about creation of the world, animals and humans. Fact: 22 000 stone tables found it ancient Sumeria, 10.500 (according to new research) b.c.e.

2. According to the Bible, Adam and Eva was created before 450 millions years. Fact: The hammer found in Texas who is dating back for 400 millions of years.

3. In the Bible, more precisely in the Old Testament, the books are grouped in 4 categories. The Law, Historical Books (from Abraham to David), Books of Wisdom and the Books of the Prophets. Fact: Every person who wrote this books was exist in the distant past.

P.S. If Gog create us in His image, then He look like us and He is with us all the time! Smiley

1. Moses wrote the first 5 books of the Bible, probably over a period of about 40 years starting about 1534 BC. He may have copied a few parts from the writings of others, notably the first 2 chapters of Genesis. There is some suggestion that these were written as early as the days of Adam of the Creation times... maybe even by Adam.

2. According to the Bible, the Creation happened between 6,000 years ago, and, say, 6,200 years ago.

3. Outside of a few of the writings of Moses, and possibly the Book of Job, the rest of the Bible was written following the time of Moses.

4. The term "image of God" may mean other things than the physical look. It may have something to do with spiritual similarities, or the fact that we were holy like God before we sinned. However, God did have a physical look inside this universe. We can see this in the New Testament words of Colossians 1:15-20, where the writer talks about Jesus-God, especially the bolded parts below:

16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Smiley

Dude, you are definitely go by the books that they give in school... Smiley

I can see that you know something about the Bible, but the informations that I've collect during this year are from documentaries and texts who reveal the truth about the hidden history, archeology and ancient sacred texts (ancient mysteries).

All those ''facts'' that you wrote in your post I can find them in the books I've learn in school or on wikipedia. What do you think about the pyramids? Do you think that our civilization was build them in the distant past? Or maybe the petroglyphs and hieroglyphs are not telling the truth about what happen in ancient Egypt in the distant past?

If you want to seriously research the Bible, then I am suggesting you to visit: www.ancient-code.com, read or watch some of the series of Ancient Aliens. Believe me, they will blow your mind! Cheesy
Videlicet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 07:55:59 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 08:24:00 AM by Videlicet

If you want to seriously research the Bible, then I am suggesting you to visit: www.ancient-code.com, read or watch some of the series of Ancient Aliens. Believe me, they will blow your mind! Cheesy

Interesting how the history of mankind has been reduced to so few books written by the victors of society, and yet so many drink the kool aid eh?
Let's look at Pumu Punku, Machu Picchu, or the Pyramids and their Technology that vastly dwarfs mankind's self proclaimed "advancement" of the 21st century.

Glad to see that you understand it too my friend, most of the true history of mankind has been lost, and yet man still believes they beat each other with clubs in caves as they advanced from apes. I find the latter story a little harder to believe, but then again looking at the world, it makes sense why it would act as it does with the rudimentary understanding of the force fed knowledge that we all were born into.

Don't forget mis-information *coughs* the bible, can be even more influential than true information itself. The history of man extends far beyond our rudimentary understanding of it, it is my hope that eventually this can be understood, that there are a great many forces that have/are working on this planet, and that their timelines exists far beyond what man has been able to comprehend or observe with his five "senses" that fail to observe even the full spectrum of light or sound. People gawk at their creations yet have no idea how to re-create some of the most substantial structures that have been slowly uncovered on this planet.

Nullius en Verbe - "on the word of no one"

Regards,
Viz.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:33:32 PM

It isn't going to hurt me in the least when you drop off the edge. But I empathize.

I ah see you now, you're one of those that uses god as your weapon.
Actually, it is "God," not "god." And the weapon is used against the devil, evil, and ignorance about God, not against people... except when they permanently align themselves with the devil and evil. And God uses me as part of His weapon (along with all other believers), and I us Him in the same way.

You realize what empathy is right? Feeling another, but to explain your contradictions would be truly a waste of time, since from observing your posts for quite some time it only elucidates the reason why I have strayed away from individuals such as yourself... I'm Spiritual, not Religious. I'm an Inventor, not a Scientist... I create, I don't consume...
My assumption is that you are a human being. If you are, you will die, naturally. At least, such seems to be the evidence so far.

If you can keep yourself from dying, you might have some strength. But if you can't, you will arise in the resurrection. Without Jesus strength in the resurrection, you will go to disassembly in the Lake of Fire, which will take an eternity to accomplish. That will be bad enough, but the worse part will be missing out on the joys that will exist for those who accept God through Jesus salvation.

Spiritual without Jesus leads to destruction. Religion is the thing that is trying to bring Jesus to you so that you can be saved from that destruction.

If you are NOT a human being, yet are against God, you will perish in the Lake of Fire even though do not die physically. If you are such - not a human being - then I do not empathize with you, because you have ordained your own destruction long ago.

Hope one day you wake up to realize you're already in Hell, it's called Earth.
If you are in great pain, I pity you. However, it is absolutely nothing compared with the pain of Hell (the Lake of Fire), where all who enter in will be dissolved, spiritually, piece by piece, over an eternity of time, because the soul is eternal. Earth as it is, is a wonderful place compared with Hell. In some ways, this present life is like the Purgatory that the Roman Catholics talk about.

Might want to do some independent research on words you use to determine reality such as your favorite: sin
https://www.facebook.com/notes/earth-we-are-one/the-original-hebrew-word-for-sin-has-been-wrongly-translated-its-true-meaning-wi/312081935474801

It means to miss, or to err. This is part of the process of learning, yet you condemn those that require learning in their progression of life.
I don't condemn. I warn. Sinning might in some ways be a process for learning, but the greatest thing that it teaches is that we will die if we don't have perfection. The second is that we can never reach perfection on our own. We need God-strength for that. The third thing it teaches is that the only God-strength that will work is Jesus salvation, through HIS God-perfection that He offers us through faith. If we don't get on board with God-perfection, all that is left for us is Hell.

Neither science of nor inventions of mankind are enough to bring us into the perfection required by God.

I can only imagine how many times you have "missed" the "mark", I can see one particular example in your last statement that I have quoted of you, I'll leave the rest for you to decide. Based on your standards, it seems God already hates you, but that in itself is another sin to miss the point of life: to learn. By your logic all children are going to hell too before they even have a chance to rectify their errors.

Take Care,
Viz.

The reason that it seems to you that God hates me is that you are missing the filter of Jesus salvation that God is looking through when He looks at me. Indeed, if He were not looking through that filter, He would hate me.

As for the children, they are also in imperfection. However, when children are conceived, the only way they live from conception through the first few years of life is, by Jesus making them live at the same time that they are imperfect. Thus, they are living by Jesus salvation, not really understanding what it is, but just living in it.

As children grow older, and come to mental maturity, they forget the aspects of their early life faith, so that they have the chance to come to Jesus with their minds and "free will..." faith mentally, just like they were in faith in their early childhood with out the mentality. Early faith is a great gift of God. This is why Jesus says, as He does in Matthew 18:3-6:
And he said: “I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

“And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."
The "sin" that Jesus refers to above, is not only the sin of making some mistake. It is also the sin of locked in unbelief, so that the child/person loses his salvation.

Humble yourself like a little child, and see that your own knowledge isn't enough. Get into the knowledge of God, at least enough that you can be saved for eternal life. The best place to find it is through reading the Bible. Start with the first four books of the New Testament.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:48:15 PM

Smiley

Dude, you are definitely go by the books that they give in school... Smiley

I can see that you know something about the Bible, but the informations that I've collect during this year are from documentaries and texts who reveal the truth about the hidden history, archeology and ancient sacred texts (ancient mysteries).

All those ''facts'' that you wrote in your post I can find them in the books I've learn in school or on wikipedia. What do you think about the pyramids? Do you think that our civilization was build them in the distant past? Or maybe the petroglyphs and hieroglyphs are not telling the truth about what happen in ancient Egypt in the distant past?

The most important thing is a thing that you can't find in any other text than the Bible. This thing is the way to gain eternal life. If other text has it, it came from the Bible.

Eternal life only comes through faith in Jesus Christ. The only way we really know anything about Jesus is through the Bible. There is nothing else that talks about Jesus in enough detail to learn about salvation, other than the Bible. If there is any Jesus salvation knowledge other than the Bible, it comes from the Bible.

Without your life and self, what good is all the other knowledge? All knowledge in this life will disappear for each of us individually when we die. Any knowledge that might be carried on by our spirit after our body dies, will be changed in ways we cannot fathom. After the resurrection of all the dead at the last day, even this universe will dissolve and be replaced. This will bring about true forgetfulness of all knowledge in this life and universe.

Smiley

PrikiNo.1

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:55:21 PM

Interesting how the history of mankind has been reduced to so few books written by the victors of society, and yet so many drink the kool aid eh?
Let's look at Pumu Punku, Machu Picchu, or the Pyramids and their Technology that vastly dwarfs mankind's self proclaimed "advancement" of the 21st century.

Glad to see that you understand it too my friend, most of the true history of mankind has been lost, and yet man still believes they beat each other with clubs in caves as they advanced from apes. I find the latter story a little harder to believe, but then again looking at the world, it makes sense why it would act as it does with the rudimentary understanding of the force fed knowledge that we all were born into.

Don't forget mis-information *coughs* the bible, can be even more influential than true information itself. The history of man extends far beyond our rudimentary understanding of it, it is my hope that eventually this can be understood, that there are a great many forces that have/are working on this planet, and that their timelines exists far beyond what man has been able to comprehend or observe with his five "senses" that fail to observe even the full spectrum of light or sound. People gawk at their creations yet have no idea how to re-create some of the most substantial structures that have been slowly uncovered on this planet.

Regards,
Viz.

Mate, I agree with you that usually the victors write the history, but there are books, documents and facts that you can not change...

I have watch another research from BBC about the Bible. The scholars explore most of the parts in ancient Egypt and find more evidence that are connected with the Bible. Also, they have found lost books who where no mentioned in the Bible like the gospels or the books of the prophets.

But, all I found out that this books are not original part of the Bible. So if you have hold the evidence in one hand and you don't have the fact in the other hand then you don't complete the puzzle.

What I ma trying to say is... The stone tablets who was found in the ancient Sumeria are telling the same story that was written in the Bible and if you like to know the full story, then you have to find more evidence and facts that are connected with Sumerian civilization.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:14:56 PM

Regards,
Viz.

Mate, I agree with you that usually the victors write the history, but there are books, documents and facts that you can not change...

I have watch another research from BBC about the Bible. The scholars explore most of the parts in ancient Egypt and find more evidence that are connected with the Bible. Also, they have found lost books who where no mentioned in the Bible like the gospels or the books of the prophets.

But, all I found out that this books are not original part of the Bible. So if you have hold the evidence in one hand and you don't have the fact in the other hand then you don't complete the puzzle.

What I ma trying to say is... The stone tablets who was found in the ancient Sumeria are telling the same story that was written in the Bible and if you like to know the full story, then you have to find more evidence and facts that are connected with Sumerian civilization.

One thing to consider about all the facts that the scholars are digging up is, often the scholars place interpretations on things when they don't know the truth about. Then some TV program expresses the scholars' theories, and we learn a lot of things that nobody proved.

An example is carbon dating. Carbon dating is so full of holes in accuracy, that it really shouldn't be used at all. Research it.

The Bible (Old Testament), on the other hand, is eye witness reports that the stubborn nation of Israel handed down over the ages. There is strength of miracles built into these eye witness reports. Present day scholars are not eye witnesses.

Smiley

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:28:08 PM

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:58:57 PM

This is a serious discussion about God. Please keep your bedtime fairytale stories designed for infants off this thread. Nobody over the age of 6 believes this fantasy myth anymore. Thanks.  Tongue

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:43:09 PM

Adam and Eve didn't have original sin.

The devil didn't make them do it. They chose to follow him, and corrupted their own way thereby.

You and I might have taken a little longer than Adam and Eve, but we would have done the same. Thank God that He provided Jesus, Who decided not to corrupt His way. Jesus offers His perfection to all people who will accept Him. When they do, they can be saved for a glorious eternal life with our wonderful, great God.

Smiley

Videlicet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 12:06:48 AM

The true perfection of life is learning, for the true hell is not being able to grow. The experience of consciousness is an always changing eternal life, that expands experience far beyond the words of the bible. Nobody is "condemned to hell", evil is just live spelled backwards. All of life is always evolving, but I'll leave it at that. Can't teach a 1st grader calculus, so I'll save my time in trying to convey some of the deeper essences of life to you, and you can go on believing everyone that isn't Christian is going to hell, like ghandi, buddha, or any other of the ascended masters that brought peace to this plane, and suffered for the message they were destined to convey.

Life is more than the example of one singularity, it takes many to elevate the consciousness of mankind.

Regards,
Viz.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:26:34 AM

The true perfection of life is learning, for the true hell is not being able to grow. The experience of consciousness is an always changing eternal life, that expands experience far beyond the words of the bible. Nobody is "condemned to hell", evil is just live spelled backwards. All of life is always evolving, but I'll leave it at that. Can't teach a 1st grader calculus, so I'll save my time in trying to convey some of the deeper essences of life to you, and you can go on believing everyone that isn't Christian is going to hell, like ghandi, buddha, or any other of the ascended masters that brought peace to this plane, and suffered for the message they were destined to convey.

Life is more than the example of one singularity, it takes many to elevate the consciousness of mankind.

Regards,
Viz.

There is one major point that you miss in all this. It is that we know very little compared with what there is to find out, and with what exists. There are many evidences for this, but one of the simple, close-to-home ones is, if things were not all that complex, and if they were known just a little, science would have figured out a way for us to live 1,000 years long ago.

The reason that I mention this is, it isn't religious gems or religious trash that are important. The thing that is important is what God thinks and does. Until one KNOWS what God thinks, he really doesn't have much knowledge of anything important.

Because of the complexity of the universe, science has investigated only a little of it. One of the major discoveries of science is that God does indeed exist. One can start to see it in the fact that everything in nature operates by cause and effect. This means that, scientifically speaking, we don't have any free will. Why not? Because something, or some group of things, caused us to make every "free will" decision that we ever made.

Smiley

PrikiNo.1

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:45:37 PM

Regards,
Viz.

One thing to consider about all the facts that the scholars are digging up is, often the scholars place interpretations on things when they don't know the truth about. Then some TV program expresses the scholars' theories, and we learn a lot of things that nobody proved.

An example is carbon dating. Carbon dating is so full of holes in accuracy, that it really shouldn't be used at all. Research it.

The Bible (Old Testament), on the other hand, is eye witness reports that the stubborn nation of Israel handed down over the ages. There is strength of miracles built into these eye witness reports. Present day scholars are not eye witnesses.

Smiley

True! Sometimes scholars place interpretations on things when they don't know the truth about it. So, instead we think with their brain, we can actually use ours!

The Bible is one of the most researched books that ever exist in this world. The books that are part of the Old Testament is written by prophets who live in that time and knows what will gonna happen. The modern science has already confirm that this people really exist and they actually write the Old Testament.

On the other side, the New Testament was written by apostles who live in Israel in that time. Not just the science confirm the books, but there where a lots of people who see that miracles!

Let's take Yoga as example. Many people don't believe that Yoga and meditation can really change your life, but only those who try that, know that miracles can happens even in your own body and mind. Smiley So, in my opinion, if you like understand the New Testament and all those miracles, you have to research the Yoga.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:51:43 PM

This article has a valid points and there are a number of people that agree with what is being said.  The issue is that these are theories and it is so hard to prove.  In this case there is more proof to support the theory, only because it is physical proof.  The proof just needs to be interpenetrated buy the individual reading the evidence.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:27:34 PM

Regards,
Viz.

Smiley

True! Sometimes scholars place interpretations on things when they don't know the truth about it. So, instead we think with their brain, we can actually use ours!

The Bible is one of the most researched books that ever exist in this world. The books that are part of the Old Testament is written by prophets who live in that time and knows what will gonna happen. The modern science has already confirm that this people really exist and they actually write the Old Testament.

On the other side, the New Testament was written by apostles who live in Israel in that time. Not just the science confirm the books, but there where a lots of people who see that miracles!

Let's take Yoga as example. Many people don't believe that Yoga and meditation can really change your life, but only those who try that, know that miracles can happens even in your own body and mind. Smiley So, in my opinion, if you like understand the New Testament and all those miracles, you have to research the Yoga.

The whole Bible is written to show people that they need a savior from death, Who that Savior is along with enough details to show why He is the Savior, and how to access His salvation. Yoga isn't in this class.

Bible isn't trying to do the things that Yoga does. Comparing Bible and Yoga is like trying to compare fruits with vegetables. They don't match. They are completely separate. If Yoga has a method for keeping people from going into eternal death, nobody has been able to access that feature of it.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:41:35 PM

This article has a valid points and there are a number of people that agree with what is being said.  The issue is that these are theories and it is so hard to prove.  In this case there is more proof to support the theory, only because it is physical proof.  The proof just needs to be interpenetrated buy the individual reading the evidence.

The title of this thread is the base. Scientific proof for the existence of God exists for examination when you combine these 4 things in detail:
1. The definitions of the word "God;"
2. Newton's 3rd Law - cause and effect/action and reaction - and the fact that there are really no proofs that outdate his 3rd Law;
3. The complexity of the universe;
4. Entropy.

When you put these things together, you see that God exists, and is a far greater "thinker" than we are. The theories about Who and What God is, are the things that we have a difficult time with. The theories are the things that form the religions. Our job is to find the best of the religions, and the reasons why it is the best.

This is critical for us. Why is it critical? Because there are many religions, both dead ones and ones that are still alive, that suggest that Hell is real, and that it is very painful if you go there, and that it lasts forever, but that there is a way out if you can find the way.

The trick is finding the correct religion, or at least the correct way. Perhaps we should throw out a request to God, personally I mean, and maybe He just might infiltrate our lives with the correct way. After all, science shows that He is great enough to be able to do this.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: