Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:43:24 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 09:54:26 AM by BADecker

If there were a salvation advantage in other so-called gospels, they would be in the Bible.

I do not wish to surrender my discernment to any one set of texts, that is totally irrational.
I would FAR rather READ IT ALL and judge in wisdom of knowledge. That is called "using God's gift of reason".

According to YOU, ANYTHING could be in the Bible and it is still valid, even if it is a LIE added by man.

You are using fallacious thinking known as post-hoc reasoning. You have faith in something (i.e. that the Bible is inerrant) and it clouds your reasoning, so you make false claims/arguments without first seeing if the premises are correct (they are not).

You do not examine the possibility that the true cause of those books being in the Bible is that the Church of Rome wanted them in there. Satan is not MY buddy because I RECOGNIZE that these books are promoted by the adversary. Do you?

It's kinda fun, isn't it?... picking on each other.

As I said before, since the Bible says that we are gods to whom the Word of God comes, and you expressed at some point that the PJs express similar (without the "to whom the Word of God comes" part), we, the Christians, are using our god-power to make the God of the Bible to be supreme God over all... that is, if He isn't already  Wink.

Read it and weep. You'll never catch up.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:20:56 AM

It's kinda fun, isn't it?... picking on each other.

1aguar isn't picking on you, he's simply trying to educate you.
It's very clear beyond all reasonably doubt that you need it. Painfully obvious in fact.

1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:45:54 AM

This is no fun at all for me; I wish it were so!

If there were a salvation advantage in other so-called gospels, they would be in the Bible.
This is as good an example of begging the question and post-hoc reasoning as one could desire.

It also relies on the implicit claim that any adequate explanation of anything must be consistent with the current paradigm.

we, the Christians, are using our god-power to make the God of the Bible to be supreme God over all... that is, if He isn't already  Wink.
By surrendering your discernment to that Bible (any "Bible"), you are discarding God's gift of reason.
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:46:24 AM

Now I am sure that you never read the whole Bible and also you don't know anything about Yoga...

Because if you do, you will know that the Bible is one of the biggest books in the world where you can find anything you need like books of Law, History, Wisdom, Prophets, History of the Christ, Acts of Apostles and The Revelation.

Now, I must remind you a few things that you forgot in our discussion. The evidences from where the Bible originated are found in ancient Mesopotamia, where actually the whole things have happened. And according to new research that period is now dating for 10 to 14.000 years b.c.e. Christ was born in the New Era and Yoga was show for the first time in 1000 years before Christ. The founder of Yoga is Patanjali!

So tell me know, how can YOGA be much older then the Bible when the facts and the stories are talking about period long before there was a life on EARTH!?

Another thing that is mentioned in Yoga and Christ do the same thing is: I am the LIGHT! So, actually Christ before came to Earth has visited the Vedas and ask them about what is the LIGHT!? Smiley

Mate, instead of giving me no sense things, why don't try to think in terms of energy and try to understand what Christ and the Apostles where talking about it?.. I hope now that you realize in what I believe... Smiley

And one more thing. You mention the word religion, so please give me your definition about what is religion and what is spirituality?

Hi! We are having an interesting discussion here. I wonder what it is all about. I agree with much of what you say. Neither of us knows everything. So, what are we really discussing?

I am saying that God is His own "person," just like we are our own person... only more so.

I am I. I think my thoughts. I feel the things that I feel. Nobody else is me. Nobody else feels what I feel. Some people may empathize with me if they see my condition. A few sensitive people may feel my vibes even though they don't know me. But they are not me. I am me.

The same goes for you. The same goes for God, except that He may be more Himself than we are we, and, He knows all about everything. He does more than empathize with us, though we don't realize it very easily.

Is this what we are discussing? Are you saying that God is simply unfeeling energy? What are we really talking about here?

Smiley

Just like is written in the first book of Moses, He create us in His image, so we actually look like Him, because God is a living being!

I know that we are talking about something we both believe, but what I am trying to tell you is that the Bible and Yoga are very connected. The Bible is a way of life i.e. you learn how to become a spiritual person. The Bible is not a religion! Just like Yoga is not a part from any other religion...

Yoga will teach you how to understand all miracles that Christ show to the people. Everything that He did it is by creating and projected energy. But, if you want to be able to that, you must have clear and focused thoughts. Yoga will help you to gather you thoughts and if you are able to do that I am sure that you can pray without problem.

Pray and meditation has enormous power. But, you can't have honest pray if you didn't meditate before. Mate, everything that I am telling you is from my personal research and experience. I didn't go to church to ask the pope or to call some monk from a buddhist temple! Smiley Smiley
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:50:03 PM

I was at a party and found living proof that God exists.

At the very least believe in angels now. Too bad she admitted to being a Muslim. My Christian country will probably kill her or jail her at some point in the future for being a terrorist.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:32:37 PM

Now I am sure that you never read the whole Bible and also you don't know anything about Yoga...

Because if you do, you will know that the Bible is one of the biggest books in the world where you can find anything you need like books of Law, History, Wisdom, Prophets, History of the Christ, Acts of Apostles and The Revelation.

Now, I must remind you a few things that you forgot in our discussion. The evidences from where the Bible originated are found in ancient Mesopotamia, where actually the whole things have happened. And according to new research that period is now dating for 10 to 14.000 years b.c.e. Christ was born in the New Era and Yoga was show for the first time in 1000 years before Christ. The founder of Yoga is Patanjali!

So tell me know, how can YOGA be much older then the Bible when the facts and the stories are talking about period long before there was a life on EARTH!?

Another thing that is mentioned in Yoga and Christ do the same thing is: I am the LIGHT! So, actually Christ before came to Earth has visited the Vedas and ask them about what is the LIGHT!? Smiley

Mate, instead of giving me no sense things, why don't try to think in terms of energy and try to understand what Christ and the Apostles where talking about it?.. I hope now that you realize in what I believe... Smiley

And one more thing. You mention the word religion, so please give me your definition about what is religion and what is spirituality?

Hi! We are having an interesting discussion here. I wonder what it is all about. I agree with much of what you say. Neither of us knows everything. So, what are we really discussing?

I am saying that God is His own "person," just like we are our own person... only more so.

I am I. I think my thoughts. I feel the things that I feel. Nobody else is me. Nobody else feels what I feel. Some people may empathize with me if they see my condition. A few sensitive people may feel my vibes even though they don't know me. But they are not me. I am me.

The same goes for you. The same goes for God, except that He may be more Himself than we are we, and, He knows all about everything. He does more than empathize with us, though we don't realize it very easily.

Is this what we are discussing? Are you saying that God is simply unfeeling energy? What are we really talking about here?

Smiley

Just like is written in the first book of Moses, He create us in His image, so we actually look like Him, because God is a living being!

I know that we are talking about something we both believe, but what I am trying to tell you is that the Bible and Yoga are very connected. The Bible is a way of life i.e. you learn how to become a spiritual person. The Bible is not a religion! Just like Yoga is not a part from any other religion...

Yoga will teach you how to understand all miracles that Christ show to the people. Everything that He did it is by creating and projected energy. But, if you want to be able to that, you must have clear and focused thoughts. Yoga will help you to gather you thoughts and if you are able to do that I am sure that you can pray without problem.

Pray and meditation has enormous power. But, you can't have honest pray if you didn't meditate before. Mate, everything that I am telling you is from my personal research and experience. I didn't go to church to ask the pope or to call some monk from a buddhist temple! Smiley Smiley

I am happy that you have researched things and found out all kinds of info. I am not saying anything against that.

Fluffer (Buffer Overflow), on the other hand, is simply talking in ways that don't have a lot of depth... or at least so it seems. And 1aguar has so much depth that he forgets the connection.

I agree that there are books and practices that have understanding that is not in the Bible. The purpose of the Bible and the miracles recorded therein are not mainly for doing miracles. Sure, miracles are nice, and miracles can make life better at times, and sometimes miracles are even fun. But that isn't the major point of the Bible.

The major point of the Bible is found here, John 20:30,31:
Jesus did many other miraculous signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

Without the Bible, all the Yoga writings, and religious writings of every other kind, would leave us guessing about our salvation. You can see it from the fact that 1aguar selects the idea of the two of us picking on each other, rather than answering the point of us Christian gods using our god-power to make the God of the Bible to be the Super-God. 1aguar focuses on the less important, rather on that of greater importance.

It is the same with Yoga. Without the Bible, Yoga would focus on the miracles rather than on clear-cut salvation. Even with the Bible, Yoga wants to distract us from the important thing, salvation and eternal life through Jesus.

We were created in the image of God. What is the image of God like? If you want to believe God meant physical image, here it is, very clearly. Talking about Jesus, Saint Paul shows us in Colossians 1:15-20...
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

In other words, it was probably Jesus walking in the Garden of Eden in the cool of the day, after Adam and Eve sinned. And The Angel of The Lord written about throughout the Old Testament is probably Jesus before He came to earth in His humiliation.

Knowing this, what are you really doing when you keep on talking about these things? I am not disagreeing with you. The Bible simply has a different major purpose than Yoga does.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:43:37 PM

And 1aguar has so much depth that he forgets the connection.

I do appreciate the "compliment" and acknowledgment that I am a "deep thinker". However, you are asking us to accept that the Bible is perfect and inerrant; I don't think it is possible to prove that; worse still, this kind of submission to authority is irrational, and you cannot awaken to GOD's TRUTH if you are narrow-minded.

If you want some breadth of knowledge, perhaps you could investigate Patanjali's Eight Limbs of Yoga, or Ancient Aliens, or Phoenix Journals, as has been suggested to you by people in this thread. I am sure you will learn something if you watch those episodes which relate to Christian ideas; they are quite interesting!

By far the most important thing in any one's spiritual journey is to never surrender discernment to any book or person. Why?
1) God's people perish for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4).
2) Reason is a gift, you must wisely use it to multiply knowledge; do not abandon or "bury" GOD's gifts (Matthew 25).
3) Man is a rational being. To be rational means that you can intelligently evaluate new ideas when presented.
4) No man on Earth is perfect or free from error and all books are written by men. Therefore, all books are limited (incomplete).
5) The only certainty is change. If you cannot change your mind, then you must be "dead".
6) No false idols. Only GOD is perfect and deserving of total obedience. God resides within YOU, not some book.
7) GOD sent many messengers; how would you know that yours is the most correct unless you compare and evaluate?
8 ) GOD is mysterious, so you have to perform an investigation no matter what. The raw truth is never popular (Amos 5), so the mainstream answers are usually wrong.
9) If you surrender your discernment and turn off your mind by saying "who am I to know?", you are saying "who am I to live?"--Ayn Rand
10) GOD made man judge of all things. You are to judge what is good by what agrees with YOU.

So I am urging readers to "Read it ALL and judge in wisdom of knowledge". I think that it is very good advice. You are telling readers that "the wisdom of the Bible is pure, complete, perfect, and absolutely true". I think that your claim is irrational and provably false. You are suggesting that I place my faith in a book and thereby escape having to think about and evaluate any other knowledge claims. That is anti-reason, it is irrational, and therefore foolish.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:58:40 PM

And 1aguar has so much depth that he forgets the connection.

I do appreciate the "compliment" and acknowledgment that I am a "deep thinker". However, you are asking us to accept that the Bible is perfect and inerrant; I don't think it is possible to prove that; worse still, this kind of submission to authority is irrational, and you cannot awaken to GOD's TRUTH if you are narrow-minded.

If you want some breadth of knowledge, perhaps you could investigate Patanjali's Eight Limbs of Yoga, or Ancient Aliens, or Phoenix Journals, as has been suggested to you by people in this thread. I am sure you will learn something if you watch those episodes which relate to Christian ideas; they are quite interesting!

By far the most important thing in any one's spiritual journey is to never surrender discernment to any book or person. Why?
1) God's people perish for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4).
2) Reason is a gift, you must wisely use it to multiply knowledge; do not abandon or "bury" GOD's gifts (Matthew 25).
3) Man is a rational being. To be rational means that you can intelligently evaluate new ideas when presented.
4) No man on Earth is perfect or free from error and all books are written by men. Therefore, all books are limited (incomplete).
5) The only certainty is change. If you cannot change your mind, then you must be "dead".
6) No false idols. Only GOD is perfect and deserving of total obedience. God resides within YOU, not some book.
7) GOD sent many messengers; how would you know that yours is the most correct unless you compare and evaluate?
8 ) GOD is mysterious, so you have to perform an investigation no matter what. The raw truth is never popular (Amos 5), so the mainstream answers are usually wrong.
9) If you surrender your discernment and turn off your mind by saying "who am I to know?", you are saying "who am I to live?"--Ayn Rand
10) GOD made man judge of all things. You are to judge what is good by what agrees with YOU.

So I am urging readers to "Read it ALL and judge in wisdom of knowledge". I think that it is very good advice. You are telling readers that "the wisdom of the Bible is pure, complete, perfect, and absolutely true". I think that your claim is irrational and provably false. You are suggesting that I place my faith in a book and thereby escape having to think about and evaluate any other knowledge claims. That is anti-reason, it is irrational, and therefore foolish.

Everyone is under authority. For example, gravity has some authority over you for your benefit. But, you can overcome it to some extent, also for your benefit.

Because of the way that the Bible came into being, and because of the nation through which it came, and the prophesies, and the Spirit of God working in those who acknowledge it, there is no reason for anything else.

If you want something else, go ahead. But if you don't accept Jesus of the Bible Who built you in your Mommy's tummy, you will lose everything. Your choice. God holds it open as a choice for you, either way.

Other than that, I don't study about all kinds of wisdom and supposed wisdom, because I don't have time. I would like to know electronics, but there are other things that I want more. So, I don't get more than a smattering of electronics. Same with other wisdom and knowledge.

Why would I want the foolishness of wisdom that says that I can make it on my own? Rather, I would suggest that I need help. That help is Jesus.

So, what are you really doing with your instructions for me? Are you so benevolent that you want to take me from salvation? Even if your idea of works righteousness were the way, my works of trusting in Jesus salvation would be the way that I am saving myself even if Jesus weren't true.

Smiley

PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:33:26 PM

Smiley

I am happy that you have researched things and found out all kinds of info. I am not saying anything against that.

Fluffer (Buffer Overflow), on the other hand, is simply talking in ways that don't have a lot of depth... or at least so it seems. And 1aguar has so much depth that he forgets the connection.

I agree that there are books and practices that have understanding that is not in the Bible. The purpose of the Bible and the miracles recorded therein are not mainly for doing miracles. Sure, miracles are nice, and miracles can make life better at times, and sometimes miracles are even fun. But that isn't the major point of the Bible.

The major point of the Bible is found here, John 20:30,31:
Jesus did many other miraculous signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

Without the Bible, all the Yoga writings, and religious writings of every other kind, would leave us guessing about our salvation. You can see it from the fact that 1aguar selects the idea of the two of us picking on each other, rather than answering the point of us Christian gods using our god-power to make the God of the Bible to be the Super-God. 1aguar focuses on the less important, rather on that of greater importance.

It is the same with Yoga. Without the Bible, Yoga would focus on the miracles rather than on clear-cut salvation. Even with the Bible, Yoga wants to distract us from the important thing, salvation and eternal life through Jesus.

We were created in the image of God. What is the image of God like? If you want to believe God meant physical image, here it is, very clearly. Talking about Jesus, Saint Paul shows us in Colossians 1:15-20...
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

In other words, it was probably Jesus walking in the Garden of Eden in the cool of the day, after Adam and Eve sinned. And The Angel of The Lord written about throughout the Old Testament is probably Jesus before He came to earth in His humiliation.

Knowing this, what are you really doing when you keep on talking about these things? I am not disagreeing with you. The Bible simply has a different major purpose than Yoga does.

Smiley

I completely agree with the every verse that you mention from the Bible!

I am reading this book for almost one year and every day I have discover something new. Sometimes can be something that I have experienced with the people and sometimes can be something that I have discover behind some verse.

Do you know what is the real definition of Yoga? Do you know that the actual meaning of Yoga is to unite with God? Do you know that most of the parabolas that Christ used them in the New Testament are mention as an example in Yoga? Smiley

1.The definition of Yoga is: You and me, we are one - In the Bible Christ say to others: Look in the others, you will find ME! What was He really want to teach us is that we are interconnected!
2. The old sacred texts from Vedas was preached by Patanjali. He is the first person who teach his people that they should unite with God.
3. If you take the 10 Commandments + 2 of Christ and the 7 chakras(in the body) + 5(out side from the body) you will see that the meaning is completely same. So we have actually 12 Commandments and 12 Chakras.

I am saying that you should try to give a chance to Yoga if you really want to understand the meaning of the parabolas and the verse that are mention by Christ and the Apostles. Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:12:14 PM

I completely agree with the every verse that you mention from the Bible!

I am reading this book for almost one year and every day I have discover something new. Sometimes can be something that I have experienced with the people and sometimes can be something that I have discover behind some verse.

Do you know what is the real definition of Yoga? Do you know that the actual meaning of Yoga is to unite with God? Do you know that most of the parabolas that Christ used them in the New Testament are mention as an example in Yoga? Smiley

1.The definition of Yoga is: You and me, we are one - In the Bible Christ say to others: Look in the others, you will find ME! What was He really want to teach us is that we are interconnected!
2. The old sacred texts from Vedas was preached by Patanjali. He is the first person who teach his people that they should unite with God.
3. If you take the 10 Commandments + 2 of Christ and the 7 chakras(in the body) + 5(out side from the body) you will see that the meaning is completely same. So we have actually 12 Commandments and 12 Chakras.

I am saying that you should try to give a chance to Yoga if you really want to understand the meaning of the parabolas and the verse that are mention by Christ and the Apostles. Wink

How am I not giving Yoga a chance? I don't have anything to do with it. It has its chance in every way that it wants.

Again, here is the point... said a little differently.

If there was only Yoga, and no Bible, what might happen? People might have a good life. They might learn how to live to be 500 years old. They might develop all kinds of inner peace. But... the thing that very few people would find would be the way to eternal life, which is only found through Jesus Christ of the Bible. Why? Because if Yoga talks about Jesus salvation at all, it is very unclear. If it weren't unclear, the Bible would have made favorable reference to Yoga.

If there was only Bible, and no Yoga, what might happen? The people of India might have changed their focus so that they found the Bible. Then they would be saved for eternal life through Jesus salvation, which is the only salvation for eternal life.

Yoga, fun. Bible, essential.

Smiley

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:11:03 PM

A rainbow is scientific proof of God.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:35:55 PM

A rainbow is scientific proof of God.

I see the light!

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:50:32 PM

“We believe this view of Earth as seen from space is a man-made image completely manipulated by those in the business of furthering their own religious agenda. It is just as false as the pictures of the moon landings themselves. Everybody knows that space travel is a ridiculous notion based on scientific theories that are steeped and mired in utter bullshit. The Vatican refuses to believe and accept this image as being anything other than utter bullshit.” -- Paolo Cherubini, Professor of Palaeography at the Vatican School of Palaeography

Source:

The Vatican: “Round Earth? That’s Utter Bullshit!”
https://kbunge.wordpress.com/2013/01/09/the-vatican-round-earth-thats-utter-bullshit/
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:46:25 PM

We live under an artificial dome and a meteorological phenomenon proves it scientifically. This being so, do you think we got here on this flat earth by some accident of nature?

This is indirect proof but proof none-the-less.
Anubiss

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

Purple Six Recordz

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 06:19:04 PM

God is everything.

1HM5uwyXYow5peuY9Q258NkazgDTCnVUvX
YouTube
SoundCloud
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:47:05 PM

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
A. Einstein
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:59:40 PM

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly."

A. Einstein
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:12:23 PM

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly."

A. Einstein

Why does he preposition his statement with "personal", what a fucking hypocrite. This guy is a globe earth shill who knows the earth is flat. Romanians can't be trusted.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 07:12:37 PM

Those more receptive to bullshit are less reflective, lower in cognitive ability (i.e., verbal and fluid intelligence, numeracy), are more prone to ontological confusions [beliefs in things for which there is no empirical evidence (i.e. that prayers have the ability to heal)] and conspiratorial ideation, are more likely to hold religious and paranormal beliefs, and are more likely to endorse complementary and alternative medicine.

Would explain why so many religious people fall for scams.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/12/01/the-kinds-of-people-who-confuse-total-nonsense-for-something-really-deep/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:27:49 PM

People in this forum should also read the webpage Answers in genesis
It's a webpage made for creationists to stop making them look stupid
It has loads of arguments made from the "zombie-christ in the sky" worshipers that have been debunked to hell and back

https://answersingenesis.org/
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: