Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:20:23 AM

BADlogic's scientific proof never passed the peer review stage, by both athiests and thiests. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Badecker never had to respond to logical nonbelievers.

Since the logical nonbelievers don't have a logical rebuttal to the proof that God exists, there is nothing to respond to.

Cool

maybe, but and it is really a big deal if anyone doesn't believed in God and does not also believed in a creator for the existence of everything.  Then where did we came from? From nothing that turned into a bubble and expanded into a big boom and there we were at.  Who the someone did that bubble?

If this mess was actually created by something instead of being a random accident, then the creator is either an incredible fuck up or a sadistic piece of shit. I don't feel quite like worshipping either option.

Without knowing what happened, you can't be sure of this. For example, if you had never seen or heard of a volcano, and then you came upon one, it would take some time for you to figure out what caused the disruption and destruction. Our natural knowledge of the universe is so limited that we can't begin to understand what went on in the past.

Just as an example, we are now finding that the stars are not nuclear, but rather are electric in nature. Since we are just finding this out now, how are we ever going to really even guess what happened in the messed up universe? Google "electric universe" or "electric cosmos."

Another example. If the world had wiped itself out in WWII, and there were only a handful of people left on some outlying islands, and if they had never heard or seen the devastation produced by modern war-making, what would they imagine if they saw Great Britain and Germany at the end of WWII? They certainly would not know who were the good guys and who were the bad.

Since science shows that everything has been produced by cause and effect, and pure random has not been proven to exist anywhere naturally, we really can't even begin to guess at the way the universe really operates through all the cause and effect. After all, we only know about 6 or 8 dimensions clearly, another 6 or 8 somewhat clearly, and the existence of another, say, 14 or 16, when there could be an infinity of them. And they are part of our universe.

The point is, we might as well forget science and math and turn back to agriculture and making a better life for ourselves. Even quantum computing can't begin to figure the universe out.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:34:26 AM

True science that follows the scientific method cannot prove or disprove God. It cannot now, and never will. Why? The same reason you cannot fly. Your not designed to fly, and science isn't designed to prove God.
When you get right down to ultimate absolutes, nobody can prove that this forum exists, or that anyone is posting in it.

In the standard world of science, I have shown over and over two of the simple ways that science proves that God exists. Nobody is required to accept standard science.

Science is great, but like most things people can and do abuse it.This is when something called pseudoscience pops up. Pseudoscience to the untrained eye looks and feels just like science, but isn't really because it doesn't adhere to the scientific method.

Most of the time people make genuine mistakes, but not in BADlogic's case. He knows full well it's pseudoscience, yet continues to lie. This should give you a red warning flag straight away.
Now, Fluffer. You know that you are contradicting yourself all over the place by saying these things.

As for is a big deal if we believe in God or not. Well I guess that's up to the individual, but from Gods point of view is it a big deal? Science cannot answer that for you, nor can the circular logic based "the bible is the word of God, because bible says so" fallacy book.
Why not use your logic?
Does God give preference to one band of religious followers than another? No.
Does God give preference to those that worship him? No.
Does God give preference to atheists? No.

This only leaves us with two logical conclusions:
Either God doesn't exist, or God doesn't care what you believe in.

Take your pick.

This is where your logic is wrong.

First, science proves God exists.

Second, the miraculous existence of the Bible shows that it was made by God, and is far greater than any other book.

Third, the Bible shows the way to eternal life that science can't really begin to show.

Fourth, because scientists would rather believe science theory often more than science fact, science has become a faulty religion.

Wake up, Fluffer, while you still have time.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:49:10 AM

Can't wait for BADlogic to publish his scientific paper. I've got an idea the peer reviewing part will incite the most amusement.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Edit: By the way have we got an ETA on the publication date yet? At least Dank gave us a date for his music festival. (Those of you who remember.)

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:36:12 PM

BADecker, let me ask you a serious question. If you are so happy with the status quo and hate intellectual progress so much, why are you on a Bitcoin forum anyway?

I hate the religious government that I live under, constantly oppressed by people that think like you do. They are unwilling to change quickly and don't mind crushing any belief that differs from their own. I have a gay friend that is pleased that America is slowly accepting him and his monogamist relationship of 16 years. I'm just the opposite. I'm ashamed that it takes Americans so long to accept any change and hate the fact that he and his spouse would still be beaten to death in the Christian Deep South for their lifestyle. I'm just glad we no longer believe the earth is flat and burning black people on a cross is almost a thing of the past, almost.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:21:23 PM

BADecker, let me ask you a serious question. If you are so happy with the status quo and hate intellectual progress so much, why are you on a Bitcoin forum anyway?
Well, I should think that the answer would be intellectually obvious. I don't hate intellectual progress, and I am not happy with the status quo.

Tearing down the knowledge that we have of God, and replacing it with science-theory-as-fact is not intellectual progress. In case you haven't noticed, this is the thing that is being, and has been for a long time, done in many schools. Rather, let's find out more about God instead of trying to bury the idea that He exists.

I hate the religious government that I live under, constantly oppressed by people that think like you do. They are unwilling to change quickly and don't mind crushing any belief that differs from their own.
You would rather trade the truth that God exists for the fantasy that science theory which has not been proven factual is indeed fact? You want to take a religion that is based in truth, and replace it with one that is not known to be truth. Looks like you are simply asking for problems worse than those you have already.

I have a gay friend that is pleased that America is slowly accepting him and his monogamist relationship of 16 years.
At best, homosexuality is an illness. at worst, it is a damning, perverted lifestyle. It serves no practical purpose. One can have good friends of the same sex without treating them as one would treat a spouse. Homosexuality is one of the things that is destroying America.

I'm just the opposite. I'm ashamed that it takes Americans so long to accept any change and hate the fact that he and his spouse would still be beaten to death in the Christian Deep South for their lifestyle. I'm just glad we no longer believe the earth is flat and burning black people on a cross is almost a thing of the past, almost.

I am ashamed it is taking America as long as it is to recognize the perversion in homosexuality, and many other things. When the people can take it no longer, they will outlaw it forcefully.

Cool

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:28:55 PM

Well, I should think that the answer would be intellectually obvious. I don't hate intellectual progress, and I am not happy with the status quo.

Tearing down the knowledge that we have of God, and replacing it with science-theory-as-fact is not intellectual progress. In case you haven't noticed, this is the thing that is being, and has been for a long time, done in many schools. Rather, let's find out more about God instead of trying to bury the idea that He exists.

I hate the religious government that I live under, constantly oppressed by people that think like you do. They are unwilling to change quickly and don't mind crushing any belief that differs from their own.
You would rather trade the truth that God exists for the fantasy that science theory which has not been proven factual is indeed fact? You want to take a religion that is based in truth, and replace it with one that is not known to be truth. Looks like you are simply asking for problems worse than those you have already.

I have a gay friend that is pleased that America is slowly accepting him and his monogamist relationship of 16 years.
At best, homosexuality is an illness. at worst, it is a damning, perverted lifestyle. It serves no practical purpose. One can have good friends of the same sex without treating them as one would treat a spouse. Homosexuality is one of the things that is destroying America.

I'm just the opposite. I'm ashamed that it takes Americans so long to accept any change and hate the fact that he and his spouse would still be beaten to death in the Christian Deep South for their lifestyle. I'm just glad we no longer believe the earth is flat and burning black people on a cross is almost a thing of the past, almost.

I am ashamed it is taking America as long as it is to recognize the perversion in homosexuality, and many other things. When the people can take it no longer, they will outlaw it forcefully.

Cool

Christians and their god are filled with so much hate. Been to any good cross burnings lately?

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:51:01 PM

If I was your average normal everyday harmless Christian and I just read BADlogic's recent hate outburst, I would feel deeply embarrassed to be associated.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:12:42 PM

Cool

Christians and their god are filled with so much hate. Been to any good cross burnings lately?

Actually, it is YOU who are looking through hate-filled eyes so much, that you can't see anything but the hate in yourself.

Generally speaking, it is not the idea of Christians to be against homosexuality. It is God's idea.

Why be against Homosexuality?

1. It serves no purpose. There is ONE reason for sexuality. That is to produce offspring. Super-great friendship can exist without homosexuality. Homosexuality is a perversion of life.

2. Since homosexuality is a non-natural perversion, the people who practice it are corrupted. Their corruption doesn't make them be any less people. Rather, it is simply a fault of their system that should be controlled, like shoplifting, or murdering, etc.

3. There is a fine line between living a life that is against the things that God commands, and, losing salvation, or not, because of it. Salvation is most important, because it is for eternity. This life is short. Move away from all kinds of sinning, especially the sin of not believing Jesus salvation, so that there will be eternal salvation. All sinning weakens faith in Jesus salvation. Living a lifestyle that is against God is a continual weakening of the faith.

4. Christians who are not considerate of the the spiritually weak condition of homosexual people, are doing wrong. Rather, Christians should attempt to show homosexuals that they are turning themselves against God by practicing homosexuality, and that the practice may even lead them to eternal damnation. This, btw, is all that I am trying to do. So, it is love of homosexuals that I am promoting, rather than hate.

5. Homosexual perversion should not become a norm. It invites the young and weak willed people to try it. We don't need such perversion among our people.

6. There will come a time that God will not put up with this kind of perversion in a nation. There will be national punishment for it, besides the punishment that each individual, corrupted person gets. Let's keep the nation strong and out from under the wrath of God. Turn away from all wickedness, not only the wicked corruption of homosexuality.

Cool

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:42:35 PM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:24:05 PM

Wow! Shocked

It wasn't bad enough for you guys that you and your like placed Jesus on the cross, but now you want to toss out civil rights with the rest of God's Law, and place all the Christians on a cross.

Talk about hate.

Cool

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:29:26 PM

Wow! Shocked

It wasn't bad enough for you guys that you and your like placed Jesus on the cross, but now you want to toss out civil rights with the rest of God's Law, and place all the Christians on a cross.

Talk about hate.

Cool

That was an embarrassing retort. It didn't even make any sense. Wit not your strong point it seems.  Cheesy

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:33:26 PM

How funny it would be if BADlogics son and/or daughter turn out to be gay. He'd boil over with rage and yet there wouldn't be a damn thing he could do to change it.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:39:30 PM

Wow! Shocked

Talk about hate.

Cool

That was an embarrassing retort. It didn't even make any sense. Wit not your strong point it seems.  Cheesy

You just don't get it, do you? All you are attempting to do is replace a very good religion with a very bad one.

Cool

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:52:41 PM

All you are attempting to do is replace a very good religion with a very bad one.

Cool

Perhaps you would care to enlighten us what this supposed "very good religion" is?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:10:11 PM

All you are attempting to do is replace a very good religion with a very bad one.

Cool

Perhaps you would care to enlighten us what this supposed "very good religion" is?

Finally. You finally accept and acknowledge that you are acting out a religion.

Cool

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:13:16 PM

Cool

Cool

Just answer the question.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:21:11 PM

Cool

Cool

Just answer the question.

You are such a sweetheart, especially in the loving way you give orders.     Cheesy

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:25:30 PM

Oh well, seems you don't know the answer.
As the proverb says, "talk is cheap".

So true.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:27:50 PM

Oh well, seems you don't know the answer.
As the proverb says, "talk is cheap".

So true.

You have that backwards. It is you who don't know the answer. That's why you asked the question, right?

Cool

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:48:26 PM

The bait isn't working in your favour is it.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BTW, got an ETA on your eagerly awaited proof of God scientific paper yet? Or was that just all fart and no poo as well.  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: