Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845472 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:39:33 PM

Well, God does exists

We did not existed by accident nor did everything popped out from nowhere since nowhere is the vastness of the reality above and beyond making it too much to be impossible to come from nothing.  Billions of years in the past and billions more to come came from the pop up menu?

If that is true, your God can't excist since it had to come from somewhere.
And if he didn't, then something can come from nothing.

It seems to me that nothing can't really be nothing without something else, relativistically speaking. And if there was only nothing, then that nothing is actually everything.

Besides, the whole idea of "nothing" has to do with the physics of this universe, which may be completely and absolutely a unit unto itself. I mean, if something outside the universe were recognizable by the universe, wouldn't it really be part of the universe?

God made the universe. He exists in His own realms that have nothing to do with the physics of our universe, except that He makes them to. This means that God can have always been. He has always existed. He had no beginning, and will have no end.

The eternalness of God has nothing to do with this universe. Things like beginning and end don't apply to Him. He is from the outside, and except that He allows it, we can't understand anything about Him because of how extremely different "extra-universal" things are from the universe.

Cool

I bet He can party

Smiley

That's kinda what it is all about. When you are as powerful as He is, party takes on a whole new meaning. The thing is, parties aren't any fun if you are alone. And being as great as He is, He needs many people to party with.

That's why He made you. Don't turn Him down in His offer... fun for you and He at the big eternal party with billions (trillions?) of others. But if you DO turn Him down, no big deal. There are plenty of others who accept.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:22:14 PM

Well, God does exists

We did not existed by accident nor did everything popped out from nowhere since nowhere is the vastness of the reality above and beyond making it too much to be impossible to come from nothing.  Billions of years in the past and billions more to come came from the pop up menu?

It seems to me that nothing can't really be nothing without something else, relativistically speaking. And if there was only nothing, then that nothing is actually everything.

Besides, the whole idea of "nothing" has to do with the physics of this universe, which may be completely and absolutely a unit unto itself. I mean, if something outside the universe were recognizable by the universe, wouldn't it really be part of the universe?

God made the universe. He exists in His own realms that have nothing to do with the physics of our universe, except that He makes them to. This means that God can have always been. He has always existed. He had no beginning, and will have no end.

The eternalness of God has nothing to do with this universe. Things like beginning and end don't apply to Him. He is from the outside, and except that He allows it, we can't understand anything about Him because of how extremely different "extra-universal" things are from the universe.

Cool

I bet He can party

Smiley

That's kinda what it is all about. When you are as powerful as He is, party takes on a whole new meaning. The thing is, parties aren't any fun if you are alone. And being as great as He is, He needs many people to party with.

That's why He made you. Don't turn Him down in His offer... fun for you and He at the big eternal party with billions (trillions?) of others. But if you DO turn Him down, no big deal. There are plenty of others who accept.

Cool

Well, you never mentioned that before. If there's plenty of weed, tequila, young willing pussy and pizza I'm all for it.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:27:47 AM

Well, God does exists

Cool

I bet He can party

Smiley

Cool

Well, you never mentioned that before. If there's plenty of weed, tequila, young willing pussy and pizza I'm all for it.

We don't know what it will be like. It will be a New Heavens and a New Earth. This means a new universe, with new physics, although it seems that some of the old physics will be incorporated into the new. Because of this, we don't know what kind of fun will be there, what kind of glory, what kind of joy. We have the promise of God that it will include glory and joy for us all.

With a change in the physics, there will also be a change in the laws.

I am guessing about this, but some of the things that we like in this life that are wrong, may be incorporated into the next life as good things. God is all powerful, and He has His ways and methods of doing things. He loves us all, but especially those who love Him.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:02:06 AM

Well, God does exists

Cool

I bet He can party

Smiley

Cool

We don't know what it will be like. It will be a New Heavens and a New Earth. This means a new universe, with new physics, although it seems that some of the old physics will be incorporated into the new. Because of this, we don't know what kind of fun will be there, what kind of glory, what kind of joy. We have the promise of God that it will include glory and joy for us all.

I am guessing about this, but some of the things that we like in this life that are wrong, may be incorporated into the next life as good things. God is all powerful, and He has His ways and methods of doing things. He loves us all, but especially those who love Him.

Cool

I'd love him forever if he could deliver me an 18 year old college girl with big tits. She doesn't even have to be pretty. I still have my lunch bag in the kitchen. Oh, if she could bring some purple kush and jose cuervo with her that'd be great.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:20:02 PM

Well, God does exists

Cool

I bet He can party

Smiley

Cool

Cool

I'd love him forever if he could deliver me an 18 year old college girl with big tits. She doesn't even have to be pretty. I still have my lunch bag in the kitchen. Oh, if she could bring some purple kush and jose cuervo with her that'd be great.

You didn't say, "if He would." And He can and could. So, love Him forever.

Cool

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:10:47 PM

Unicorns are in the bible and that's proof enough for me, I'm going to buy one! ...but where did my unicorn placeholder go?

Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?
Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?
Wilt thou trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave thy labour to him?
Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn?
-- Job 39:9-12, KJB
Cokoveena

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:44:05 PM

God is everywhere
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:34:45 PM

Unicorns are in the bible and that's proof enough for me, I'm going to buy one! ...but where did my unicorn placeholder go?

Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?
Wilt thou trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave thy labour to him?
Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn?

Your unicorn placeholder left along with the Old English translation. You were born way too late.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:38:02 PM

Your unicorn placeholder left along with the Old English translation. You were born way too late.

Cool

Job 39:9-12 - New King James Version (NKJV)

9 “Will the wild ox be willing to serve you? Will he bed by your manger?
10 Can you bind the wild ox in the furrow with ropes? Or will he plow the valleys behind you?
11 Will you trust him because his strength is great? Or will you leave your labor to him?
12 Will you trust him to bring home your grain, And gather it to your threshing floor?

Cool

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:30:01 AM

Cool

10 Can you bind the wild ox in the furrow with ropes? Or will he plow the valleys behind you?
11 Will you trust him because his strength is great? Or will you leave your labor to him?
12 Will you trust him to bring home your grain, And gather it to your threshing floor?

Cool

The NKJV is heresy.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:53:59 AM

Cool

Cool

The NKJV is heresy.

Actually, the Bible was written for the people of the day, both in ancient Israel, and regarding the original King James Version. It borders on heresy, and includes dishonesty, to use translations that people don't understand anymore.

Cool

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:16:22 AM

Well, God does exists

Cool

I bet He can party

Smiley

Cool

Cool

Cool

I have no proof that he "could". When she shows up at my door we'll talk again.

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 03:18:47 AM

Well, God does exists

Cool

I bet He can party

Smiley

Cool

Cool

Cool

I have no proof that he "could". When she shows up at my door we'll talk again.

She's at the party Smiley

Can't you hear the music?
BreakPOINT

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:52:29 AM

What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

my opinion is that Naturalism is true and theism is not true.  There was a time when lightning, thunder, storms, sickness, rain, earthquakes, and thousands of other phenomena were thought to be caused directly by God or gods.  For the past couple of thousand years science has been gradually explaining each of these things and many more.  On the other hand theism predicts a world we do not see where prayer works, people have souls, miracles happen, and there is an afterlife.  Study after study shows that prayer doesn't work. Miracles do not happen and if they seem to it is either due to misinterpretation, hallucination, etc.  Our minds are dependent on a physical brain and when the brain dies our consciousness also dies.  There is therefore no soul and no afterlife.  

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:46:36 AM

^ this one is dull.
Tasunko

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:54:26 AM

All living beings are God's children.

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:51:01 PM

What do you think?

101 Proofs For God

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

my opinion is that Naturalism is true and theism is not true.  There was a time when lightning, thunder, storms, sickness, rain, earthquakes, and thousands of other phenomena were thought to be caused directly by God or gods.  For the past couple of thousand years science has been gradually explaining each of these things and many more.  On the other hand theism predicts a world we do not see where prayer works, people have souls, miracles happen, and there is an afterlife.  Study after study shows that prayer doesn't work. Miracles do not happen and if they seem to it is either due to misinterpretation, hallucination, etc.  Our minds are dependent on a physical brain and when the brain dies our consciousness also dies.  There is therefore no soul and no afterlife.  

The three phases of matter is a scientific proof that a spirit exist.  It may be weightless or formless still its mass remains the same.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:43:59 PM

What do you think?

101 Proofs For God

my opinion is that Naturalism is true and theism is not true.  There was a time when lightning, thunder, storms, sickness, rain, earthquakes, and thousands of other phenomena were thought to be caused directly by God or gods.  
Nobody has determined that God doesn't control these thing. Cause and effect in everything suggests that He controls them completely.

For the past couple of thousand years science has been gradually explaining each of these things and many more.  
We are learning a few things. If they forced meteorologists to make $100,000 in the stock market during the last year of their schooling, or they couldn't be meteorologists, we wouldn't have the weather channel.

On the other hand theism predicts a world we do not see where prayer works, people have souls, miracles happen, and there is an afterlife.  Study after study shows that prayer doesn't work. Miracles do not happen and if they seem to it is either due to misinterpretation, hallucination, etc.  Our minds are dependent on a physical brain and when the brain dies our consciousness also dies.  There is therefore no soul and no afterlife.  

Study after study among believers show that prayer DOES work. Science doesn't even want to acknowledge God, Who they have proven to exist. How could anybody expect that they would recognize a prayer working if it stared them right in the face?

Cool

X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:43:49 PM

As an experiment, try to open up emotionally and develop a longing or sincere desire to get to know God. (Has to be emotional)

The response should provide you with some fascinating results Smiley

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 09:55:14 PM

As an experiment, try to open up emotionally and develop a longing or sincere desire to get to know God. (Has to be emotional)

The response should provide you with some fascinating results Smiley

Have you had any fascinating results you wouldn't mind sharing?
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: