Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:11:43 PM

BADecker, you are the worst case of brainwashing I've ever seen. I've discussed religion with priests that had a more open mind. BTW: I studied theology as an elective in college.

I'm afraid he's quite blinkered and cannot remove them to see through the fog.
Or as I suspect...... not so much cannot, more like doesn't want to remove them.  Cheesy

He's either having some fun and doesn't really believe what he's spouting or he's the one that escaped from the branch davidians before the fbi raid. In the classes I've taken there were multiple speakers from dozens of faiths. Each time I had an opportunity to question one of them they all would accept the incongruity of some of their teaching.

I actually had an LDS Priest tell me he only believes roughly a third of what's written in his bible. He claimed the general ideas were more important than the specifics that can be clouded in translations passed on for generations. All I could think to say to him was that, if I was working on a car and only two thirds of the repair manual was correct the car would never run again. All he could say was, hum, interesting comparison. O_o

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:15:18 PM

BADecker, you are the worst case of brainwashing I've ever seen. I've discussed religion with priests that had a more open mind. BTW: I studied theology as an elective in college.

Or as I suspect...... not so much cannot, more like doesn't want to remove them.  Cheesy

He's either having some fun and doesn't really believe what he's spouting or he's the one that escaped from the branch davidians before the fbi raid. In the classes I've taken there were multiple speakers from dozens of faiths. Each time I had an opportunity to question one of them they all would accept the incongruity of some of their teaching.

I actually had an LDS Priest tell me he only believes roughly a third of what's written in his bible. He claimed the general ideas were more important than the specifics that can be clouded in translations passed on for generations. All I could think to say to him was that, if I was working on a car and only two thirds of the repair manual was correct the car would never run again. All he could say was, hum, interesting comparison. O_o

However, neither you nor anyone else has been able to refute the science that proves that God exists.

Bury your head in the sand if you want. But if you seek the truth, why do you keep on rejecting it when I point it out to you? Oh yes. You don't seek the truth.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:00:29 PM

However, neither you nor anyone else has been able to refute the science that proves that God exists.

Bury your head in the sand if you want. But if you seek the truth, why do you keep on rejecting it when I point it out to you? Oh yes. You don't seek the truth.

Cool

I wasn't actually talking to you but ok.

Who's truth?  Your truth?  A Jews truth? A Muslim's truth? A Zen Buddhist truth? A Hindi's truth? The Taoist truth?

A Christians truth? If a Christians truth then which one, 100 Kinds of Baptists, 66 Kinds of Lutherans, 58 Kinds of Pentecostals, 52 Kinds of Presbyterians, Just 4 branches = 276 versions of "the truth". Or maybe it's the Catholic truth? What about the Christian Science truth? Anglicans should have a say, shouldn't they? What about their truth? Quakers, Millerites, Mormons, Adventists all should have a say in the truth, right?
All included roughly 780 different versions of the Christian truth. What the fuck are Christians thinking? Even BASKIN ROBBINS only has 31 favors.

The only thing I can conclude is that Christians just make shit up as they go along.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:17:23 PM

Cool

Who's truth?  Your truth?  A Jews truth? A Muslim's truth? A Zen Buddhist truth? A Hindi's truth? The Taoist truth?

A Christians truth? If a Christians truth then which one, 100 Kinds of Baptists, 66 Kinds of Lutherans, 58 Kinds of Pentecostals, 52 Kinds of Presbyterians, Just 4 branches = 276 versions of "the truth". Or maybe it's the Catholic truth? What about the Christian Science truth? Anglicans should have a say, shouldn't they? What about their truth? Quakers, Millerites, Mormons, Adventists all should have a say in the truth, right?
All included roughly 780 different versions of the Christian truth. What the fuck are Christians thinking? Even BASKIN ROBBINS only has 31 favors.

The only thing I can conclude is that Christians just make shit up as they go along.

The only real truth there is, is God's truth. All of man's truth is plagued by lack of knowledge. Atheists' truth is one of the worst, since they try to lie their way out of the reality that God exists.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:31:42 PM

Or as I suspect...... not so much cannot, more like doesn't want to remove them.  Cheesy

Cool

Who's truth?  Your truth?  A Jews truth? A Muslim's truth? A Zen Buddhist truth? A Hindi's truth? The Taoist truth?

The only real truth there is, is God's truth. All of man's truth is plagued by lack of knowledge. Atheists' truth is one of the worst, since they try to lie their way out of the reality that God exists.

Cool

Still waiting for the proof. Link to the scientific paper that proves it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:20:53 PM

Or as I suspect...... not so much cannot, more like doesn't want to remove them.  Cheesy

Cool

Who's truth?  Your truth?  A Jews truth? A Muslim's truth? A Zen Buddhist truth? A Hindi's truth? The Taoist truth?

Cool

Still waiting for the proof. Link to the scientific paper that proves it.

Since cause and effect, complex universe, and universal entropy are so extremely widespread regarding how they are understood by many people, but especially scientists, Google each one to see what it is about. Then use my simple explanations that show that without one of them, the universe would not exist as it does, and that with all three, God has to exist.

If you can't think well enough to do this, you wouldn't understand the papers anyway.

Cool

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:00:57 PM

posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:51:06 PM

God exists everywhere
tencidy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:07:19 AM

there is NO answer, EmbarrassedOK
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:13:52 AM

Yes there is, Jesus fucking Christ.

Love that crown of thorns.

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:33:22 AM

Yes there is, Jesus fucking Christ.

Love that crown of thorns.

hahahh that sure is some serious shit Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:16:46 AM

Okay, before you know the answer or that there is one, there is no answer for you. This does not mean that there is no answer.

Cool

Dan Yur

Activity: 1064
Merit: 551

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:59:11 PM

Science is not, there is a logical, if it exists, is who should create a
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:07:15 AM

Science is not, there is a logical, if it exists, is who should create a

Science is religion. Why?

Science theory is not fact. Many people believe science theory is fact.

When you believe non-fact to be fact, you have religion.

Cool

dfknka

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:51:04 AM

no there is a lot of answer.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:47:23 AM

god is not affected by time , space and matter . and if he is then he's not a god . god has made time , space and matter simultaneously because they are one continuum . because if we don't have time so when will you put that matter , and if we don't have space where will you put that matter . in the beginning(time) god has made the heaven(space) and after that god has made the earth(matter) . for example , the god(creator) of the computer is not inside the computer he's not the one who is computing math problems inside the computer or etc . instead the computer was made outside by his creator .

source: I'm so Blessed Daily

i do believe that god truly exist . like what the pastor said if you are questioning when or where is god now that would be your problem because the god that i worship is in a higher dimension not affected by time , space and matter .
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 01:18:47 AM

A classic formula for pi has been discovered hidden in hydrogen atoms
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:41:32 AM

From the article, at http://www.sciencealert.com/a-classic-formula-for-pi-has-been-discovered-hidden-in-hydrogen-atoms:
Pi is the ratio between a circle's circumference and its diameter, and is incredibly important in pure mathematics, but now scientists have also found it "lurking" in the world of physics, when using quantum mechanics to compare the energy levels of a hydrogen atom.

Why is that exciting? Well, it reveals an incredibly special and previously unknown connection between quantum physics and maths.

I have explained this connection before, albeit not exactly as the scientists have. Quantum physics has to do with probability. Probability is not reality. Rather, it is like virtual reality. Math is the same. Math is a language that scientists assign to things of the universe so that they can think and talk about the universe intelligently. Yet when they use math, they use it in their virtual thinking, and their minds automatically find the reality without the scientists realizing that math and reality are two different things.

Cool

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:15:33 AM

What's this?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:54:35 PM

What's this?

Looks like an electric vagina with a yeast infection.

Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: