Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
Pachacouti

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 08:28:53 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2020, 10:04:52 PM by Pachacouti

I'll write of a friend. Kevin O'meara. At first he seemed a bit loopy. Sometime he buggered of to places like Jamaica, mexico, amsterdam etc, not planned, just got up and went. At time however, he'd sit at mine, twiddling his hair, deep in thought. I try to remember all of what he said, cant guarantee the order, but it went like this:

Jimmy, do you know what a pheonix is? I replied, yup, rise's from the ash's.. he say's new world order.

Weeks later, he says.I had a dream about you, would you like to hear it.. ooook, i said, entertaining him the best I could.

You flew up to the sky, he say's. Oh aye, my scots reply... you had wing's he says, as I remember a dream of flying above a tree, whose roots were not in the ground, I say nothing of this to him. I reply with what I thought in my own dream I had as a child, less than 5 year old. I would need wings, like a plane? I must have put him off, because he ended there, but several day's later he says, remember I said I had a dream about you? I reply uhuh, what about it? do you wanna hear the rest? Ok I say, and he describes me flying up to the sky, and he says, they were all shouting on you. I ask, huh? who?, he replies everyone. Do you wanna know what they called you? Go on then.. He say's Raaaaaaaaa! in that manner. Ok keegz, (his nickname), gie it a break. He asks, do you know what grace is? I say, well kind of, like a swan has grace, or do you mean saying grace, or amazing grace kinda thing. No jimmy, you are in the grace of god. Hmmm.. only after, whilst studying the star's and my star sign do I begin to realise he was more clued up than myself or others gave him credit for. I find I am indeed Ra according to the lunar horoscope in the 9th sign being the monkey, Ra being a sun god, ruler of the underworld. Wow. He's described a dream I had, and pointed out something I later find in books he had no access to. So I continue to study, astrology, monkeys, and answer in this thread kinda thing.

Later, he takes to reading the bible. He joins a church. He asks why I wont read it, I say that is the most dangerous book I could read, as in the less I know the better, encouraging him to continue reading it. He came to a certain point in the bible, I'd say 2 5th's  of the way through based on thickness of the book he had.

Being an oddity I was used to, he hit me with another random one day, he asks if I like visiting his friend michelle, while his sister was there. I say, I go there with him, because thats what friends do. He says, do you like my sister, I reply, I get on well with her, nothing more than that, mistakingly thinking he was jealous of my friendship with her and her friend over him. He says, she's my sister, but not my sister. I ask, you mean she's no really your sister? He says, she IS my sister, but she's not my sister, if you know what I mean. Keegz, shosht I reply, there's nowt init, we're all friend, nowt else, thinking it was just a jealsousy over friends.

He went on a boat trip to norway, and when he came back, he seemed more distant. Days later, he commited suicide. Here's the kicker. the day before, I sat with him in his mothers. An old woman made me a cup of tea in a silent house. While the cup sounded of teaspoon stirring, he ask's, what do you think of this, as he put's on a tie, and hold one end up to the top of his cupboard, suggesting suicide. Being aware of the silence in the house, and his old mother stirring tea in the kitchen less than 10 ft away, I quietly say to him, dae that again and i''ll kick u'r head in, not so loud so she would not hear. He put tie away, and picked up his bible and asks, do you want to borrow my book, I reply no. The next day his sister calls with the unfortunate news.

10 years later while drunk, his sister tells me a story. She speaks of how keegz went a wee bit crazy at her, and his parent's saying she was not his sister, and his parents were not the parents he knew. So bad was this incident, that apparently he was held in the brig of the boat until departure. It turns out where he was in the bible was where you would have learnt of those that inhabit the bodies of the deceased.

After this time, in my studies, I read many versions of this same aspect, other entities inhabiting the bodies of the dead., and during a bad fall out, I point out to his sister who told me of vampires, as did her neice, and her neice's best friend, all three at different time's while alone with each, that he knew she was no longer his true sister and thus killed himself. Obviously she was pissed off at me, and was in my face. I push her away with my forearm not enough to hurt, but get her out my face. Her friend Jane, decide's to get up to attack, and trip's and smacks her head of the table, she shout's you hit me, I'm like, at the other end of an 18ft room, with Shail's, keegz's sister, in fornt of me, I say, how would I do that from here like, and shails says, yes you did!, I tell them to leave, and never to come back, Pointing out what keegz said all along, I was HIS friend. Only then did I realise the truth. He tried to protect me from this serpent race of wiccan baby sacrificers.

Why wont I read the bible?

Because I've seen god. God is NOT that god of the bible.

Jesus cannot save me from the monkey in me, a god who holds the baby sacrificers on a cross of tesyract's until judgement day.

Shumacher's summary of the monkey gods:

Monkey mythology is an important part of both Hindu / Buddhist lore (India) and Zodiac / Taoist / Buddhist lore (China). In the various tales... the monkey is portrayed initially as foolish, vain, and mischievous. Yet, in each tradition, the monkey learns valuable lessons along the way, makes changes, and eventually gains redemption. The monkey thus embodies the themes of repentance, responsibility, devotion, and the promise of salvation to all who sincerely seek it.

Edit, I found the last paragraph just now online Wink So how do I know what I later find out to be true?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:03:28 PM

God be praised that He is giving us enough chance to get into His word, the Bible, so that some of us will be saved.

There's still time for you, my friend. But change while there is still time, because nobody knows when the time will be up for them.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:05:41 PM

God be praised that He is giving us enough chance to get into His word, the Bible, so that some of us will be saved.

There's still time for you, my friend. But change while there is still time, because nobody knows when the time will be up for them.

Cool

Seems you posted during my edit, read last paragraph above Wink
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:07:37 PM

It's one thing to know, but to find what you know elsewhere after you knew...

But to find out your not only half human, half angel, AND A MONKEY GOD!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:10:36 PM

The Bible is ... the only record of down-to-Earth reality of what is really going on. Books of other religions have all kinds of fiction/fantasy mixed in.

LOL. You  can't be serious. That is so absurd and hypocritical.

Anyway, if that is what you truly believe, then it is not possible for there to be scientific proof of God because the Bible disagees with basic scientific premises.

Science investigation isn't far enough along to determine if it disagrees with the Bible or not.

The thing you are calling "science" is simply interpretation by scientists that goes against what they have discovered in science. In other words, science interpretation is really religious formation. People who believe scientific interpretation that goes against the Bible record, are believing a a different religion than Bible religion. That's all.

Anybody who does a scientific study surrounding the Bible and how it came into being, including the nation of Ancient Israel, will find that there is no way to refute Bible validity.

No other religious book has the ability to stand up to scientific scrutiny like that.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:12:55 PM

I'm not laughing at your religion. If you are serious, I respect that. But turn to believe in Jesus-salvation as the Bible teaches, before it is too late for you.

Cool

Pachacouti

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:17:23 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2020, 10:32:04 PM by Pachacouti

I'm not laughing at your religion. If you are serious, I respect that. But turn to believe in Jesus-salvation as the Bible teaches, before it is too late for you.

Cool

I'm not religious. I am Nephilim, I need God as much as God needs me. Neither needs the other. I sit on the right of the almighty. Tell me, HOW exactly does GOD hold us in death until Judgement day? Let me guess... Jesus did it.. he built a cross for us, being that place (he went to prepare for us)?

AND... you will be damned for depending on another soul/spirit. Jesus maybe gods son. So are the Nephilim. It WAS a theory of mine that jesus was a monkey, I guess the readers can decide for themselves. My proofs are sound. The bible was written by the hand of man, and is as valid as Shumacher's statement: The monkey thus embodies the themes of repentance, responsibility, devotion, and the promise of salvation to all who sincerely seek it.

Now show me Jesus Reborn. I'll write another angle.
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:50:29 PM

So far, I have written a plethora of utter crap. In the crap I have written, is an amalgamation of a truth unfolding before the reader's eye's.. countless cultures worshipped a monkey, as an angel, a demon, or a god. Yes I have appeared insulting at time's, but my intent was not to insult, but to reach through these ONLY path's, the truth, scientific proof of god. Out of a plethora of civilizations, a plethora of religions, all as valid as the other, and a plethora and/or heirarchy of angels and demons, I have proven one thing.

The MONKEY GOD.

In so many thread's BADecker, you quote other writer's as part's of your evidence for or against. NOT ONCE have you answered my genuine questions that are genuine to the query. The reason you choose to selectively NOT answer, is because I have been correct, and you do not like it because it does not fit in with what you have been indoctrinated in. A religion that refuses to change will die.

Who never lied to you? Masons will say LUCIFER, but will NOT acknowledge Jesus. Who is it that is to come back, and when? You would say Jesus. I would ask, ever so politely, in attempts to be nicer to one and all, WHEN does the book of YOUR religion clearly state Jesus comes back?

My studies show Jesus to be the all seeing eye of vishnu. Yet by definition, only GOD can see all. In the holy trinity I repeated a few times, father, son, holy ghost IS Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva. In all other world religions, who is to come back is refered to as a monkey, and we even have a year, provable via aztec/mayan calendars. Keeping in mind that history is written by the victors, the monkey was hidden by the name jesus, in order to hide the fact that a monkey holds us on a cross at death until judgement day, that monkey tranformed into Jesus by the current victors. Nothing more. I HAVE proven a MONKEY GOD, INCLUDING when he will return. With the personally scary possibility that that monkey is me.

Please answer these two questions.

When does jesus come back?

HOW are we held by god until judgement day?

Edit: ok, 3 questions lol, WHERE is that cross of tesyract's in front of a wall of fire?
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:37:17 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2020, 11:22:58 AM by Pachacouti

Ok, I guess selective answers are impossible from BADecker, so I'll offer more PROOF that can be found on earth.

What is this, I no longer see with the eye's of the body, but with the eye's of the spirit. <- Hermes Trismegistus, in the book the vision of hermes.

In the movie Dr Strange, Strange is initiated into the astral world when his astral form is pushed out of the body, by direct pressure applied by the baldy master, on the 'square inch' above and between the eye's. Previous to him receiving this initiation, he speaks to a man playing basketball, who informs him of a price so high. He says, I'm not talking about money. So the Baldy master opens Strange's 'eye of awareness' and at no point is any price actually discussed. In his astral journey, He goes into one of his own eye's.

In the pyramid text's: Hetu goes into Tetu and find's the SOUL of RA! Strange went into his pineal gland while his soul was trapped in the unified energy feild, the djed pillar. Notice the djed pillar has rings that look like the big red things we see on electric pylons?

My father did question why I read the egyptian heiroglyph's in an angry moment. My answer, it's the only access i can see for myself that has not been corrupted in that every picture tell's a story.

The eye of providence is the eye of Vishnu, that same eye on the dollar bill. In Egypt, this is the utchat. Vishnu, using the holy trinity, is Jesus.

God (Father) is Brahma
Jesus (Son) is Vishnu
Lucifer(Holy Ghost) is Shiva

In egypt, the eye's that peer from the djed pillar belong to the soul. Called Sould in egypt, FROZEN forever in the Djed pillar, WATCHING the crimes of its spirit. This is who does the wailing in hell. Unable to prevent it's bodies spirit (the masonic GOD) from committing the crimes we see today. Never devided were they in the past, Thoth tell's us in the Emerald Tablet's, because the universal conciousnous IS the spirit, NOT the SOUL, given by GOD, yet sold in the deal with the de'il. If one bro act's against another, they all know, for they are one mentally, and conciously, for they became the HOLY GHOST, and listen to it's voice, the voice of LUCIFER. When the body dies, so does the spirit, but the sold soul, called Sould in egypt, lives and burns in hell, unable to get out. For it no longer has the spirit of life that gives it new life. The monkey at this point is the reset of our memories that makes us forget our previous incarnation in this same life we all live.

And why the medical profession removed the monkey from the origional egyptian cadacus, in creating their version we see today. Google images of the origional cadacus, you wont find it, you'd have to go to egypt to see it. After writing this, I expect the origional in egypt will be wiped, or made in-accessible. Because this proves the egyptians practiced genetic manipulation. The humans with animal head? They DO exist. It's simple. Take Water, clay, and two sperms, one of the human, one of the animal who's head you'd like to see. Mix all in a bowl. inject egg with combination. The body wins due to god's creation, rejecting the animal form, but the spirit of the animal retained, creating it's intelligence, and yes, the animal head.

So why cant humans who have NOT sold their soul, See the aliens? Because aliens exist but in the mind. Their craft being nano technology, invading the christ body. Those who have sold their soul do NOT travel external to the body, they travel inside the unified energy field, or for the layman, the universal consciousnouss.

As is proven by the sight in THEIR vision of an eye in the sky, sitting in an envelope shaped cradle, truley it is the pineal gland, seen not as THE pineal gland, but it's purpose, being the eye of awareness terence mcenna speaks of opening. It is this sight that helps those who have NOT sold their soul, and trust in the lord, that guide's them. Those who have sold their soul, 'hear' the voice of lucifer instead of god. Which is why they deny Jesus. In simple terms, they see an eye between their sight and external reality, contained BEHIND their physical eyes, ie in their mind.

For those who wish to know. I still see with the eye's of the body. Smiley

Edit: Ask yourself:

Of the Mind, Body, Soul, Which is which of the following: Father, Son, Holy Ghost.

The bro's did fuck with me, didn't they? They still do, unaware that each attack leads to more revelations, provided by their beastiality.
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 11:10:22 AM

Modern science cannot be called a science, since studying only with the help of certain methods and excluding the rest is not a rational approach to studying the world around us.

It is important to understand that there is something that science with disadvantaged methods of study cannot study and explain everything. For example, there are different waves and frequencies. A person with the help of his eyes can see some frequencies, with the help of his ears - other frequencies, etc. Using an infrared camera, using a dosimeter, etc. These are all different frequency ranges. If "science" (which is not science) has not yet come to understand some things, this doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Now imagine that a blind person is like a person who doesn't perceive God/Creator/high energy, etc. Imagine how much such a person is disadvantaged who will prove to everyone that God does not exist, while not seeing what those who possess the perception of these frequencies see. Ignorance in the minds of people is the greatest evil. All violence and discord begins from there. But you can tune yourself to the perception of God (these frequencies). There are many ways to comprehend this truth, but everyone has the same path - through the all-encompassing Love for everything.
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 11:29:57 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2020, 11:54:06 AM by Pachacouti

Modern science cannot be called a science, since studying only with the help of certain methods and excluding the rest is not a rational approach to studying the world around us.

It is important to understand that there is something that science with disadvantaged methods of study cannot study and explain everything. For example, there are different waves and frequencies. A person with the help of his eyes can see some frequencies, with the help of his ears - other frequencies, etc. Using an infrared camera, using a dosimeter, etc. These are all different frequency ranges. If "science" (which is not science) has not yet come to understand some things, this doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Now imagine that a blind person is like a person who doesn't perceive God/Creator/high energy, etc. Imagine how much such a person is disadvantaged who will prove to everyone that God does not exist, while not seeing what those who possess the perception of these frequencies see. Ignorance in the minds of people is the greatest evil. All violence and discord begins from there. But you can tune yourself to the perception of God (these frequencies). There are many ways to comprehend this truth, but everyone has the same path - through the all-encompassing Love for everything.

I totally know what you mean. I am A fully qualified electronics engineer, who know more about how what you write works, than you, unless you too are electronicly minded. To do what YOU speak of, watch the movie Alpha Code, in that movie is the key to what you have just written. I technically covered that using terence mcenna's title of one of his books, that I've never read. It would appear, that in the movie Alpha Code, is the MEDITATION used to contact these, ahem, for want of a better word, entities that are nothing more than the entity contained in the body that sold it's soul. One goes out, another moves in. But they ARE one entity, that we used to call evil. Nowaday's, evil has been replaced with romantisism in the form of our love for alien knowledge.

It's true, evil tricks in many forms. But I see the truth, because I AM that I AM, a human.

Edit: Just remember, Dr Strange was warned of a price so high, a price paid just for seeing. The loss of your soul.

Love is NOT sex. Masons and their wiccan women are incable of Love in the manner you speak, and here's the proof. They love sex. We can love having sex, but we dont have sex with kids. They do.
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 11:59:51 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2020, 12:11:30 PM by Pachacouti

It would appear to me that somewhere in the distant past, someone from britain, before america was (apparently) discovered, did a deal with someone from the middle east, most likely fake jews pretending to be real jews by booting out the palestinians.. A law here in the uk states quite clearly, there's no black in the union jack. Cant say that in politics nowadays, but you can still use it in court. For the deal I believe was done, was those in the middle east gave this vision of vishnu to some english twat, who spread it to his bro's, the deal being that it would cost them their kingdom. Note how the uk now has a black union jack on the police uniform. And we're quickly losing our kingdom to the dark brothers who crept into the councils, as told in Thoth's emerald tablets, and why there is unofficially, a black pope. And black in the union jack. And a race of serpent minded people, who gave away their kids to be molested, so they could walk the red carpet. The red carpet is their reminder that their life is built on the blood of their kids, the ones sacrificed, and why holywood became bolywood.

When they walk the red carpet, they all walk in the blood of their firstborn. Dont you bro?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:52:41 PM

It would appear to me that somewhere in the distant past, someone from britain, before america was (apparently) discovered, did a deal with someone from the middle east, most likely fake jews pretending to be real jews by booting out the palestinians.. A law here in the uk states quite clearly, there's no black in the union jack. Cant say that in politics nowadays, but you can still use it in court. For the deal I believe was done, was those in the middle east gave this vision of vishnu to some english twat, who spread it to his bro's, the deal being that it would cost them their kingdom. Note how the uk now has a black union jack on the police uniform. And we're quickly losing our kingdom to the dark brothers who crept into the councils, as told in Thoth's emerald tablets, and why there is unofficially, a black pope. And black in the union jack. And a race of serpent minded people, who gave away their kids to be molested, so they could walk the red carpet. The red carpet is their reminder that their life is built on the blood of their kids, the ones sacrificed, and why holywood became bolywood.

When they walk the red carpet, they all walk in the blood of their firstborn. Dont you bro?

So, what about your recent posts to this thread has to do with the scientific proof for the existence of God?

At least when I talk about a machine universe and machines have makers in the light of the fact that we don't have any other evidence for machines other than makers - the scientific odds - at least I am trying to be scientific.

Where in all your junk is anything scientific? And in what way might it be scientific?

Are you sure you are in the right thread? Perhaps you should start a new thread and title it something like, "Blabber for why I am god."

Cool

Pachacouti

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 09:12:15 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2020, 09:38:32 PM by Pachacouti

So, what about your recent posts to this thread has to do with the scientific proof for the existence of God?

At least when I talk about a machine universe and machines have makers in the light of the fact that we don't have any other evidence for machines other than makers - the scientific odds - at least I am trying to be scientific.

Where in all your junk is anything scientific? And in what way might it be scientific?

Are you sure you are in the right thread? Perhaps you should start a new thread and title it something like, "Blabber for why I am god."

Cool
##

I'll tell you. Those that wear the serpent smile, have two lines at either side of the mouth are very aware of the existance of god, for they believe themselves to BE god. The fact these baby sacrificers walk the red carpet knowing this symbolically means that at least THEIR, and YOUR god exist. Scientific proof is in the fact that the red carpet is reserved for baby sacrificing royals. Seems any baby sacrifcer can walk the red carpet nowadays. Still not answered my point's, and my questions, So I await your reply to every question I posed of you, twiddling my thumbs proving I AM that I AM. The scientific proof is already stated. I exist. Answer the questions I posed of you, and I'll show you even more proof. We dont need science to know you are desperate now, Aren't you?

For someone who likes to preach jesus, your suddenly showing your true serpent colours. Truth getting to you? Is God winning after all? That's because your bro's are out of time. Your god is LUCIFER, PROVEN. Google 18th degree password. Hose-Anna, I know I'm supposed to half it with you, but Nephilim dont play by serpent rules. You accept I'm A son of God, half human, half angel, yet insult your son of god by your last post. YOU are no christian. You are of the serpent race of baby sacrificers. Of course I may seem not right in the head. Would you be knowing you too were sacrificed, that you lost the battle for your own soul? Goood, that's the expected result. I won the battle and kicked them greys out into space, and WON that battle for my body. Like I said, I still see with two eyes. You are one with the false god.

The scientific FACT here, being, you NEVER answered any question I posed of you that would PROVE the REAL GOD.

Edit: Scientific evidence is evidence that serves to either support or counter a scientific theory or hypothesis. Such evidence is expected to be empirical evidence and interpretable in accordance with scientific method.

The city of the MONKEY GOD exist's. Lucifer exists, and is clearly proven for so many children to be sacrificed, if the murdering serpents did not get their proof, sooner or later even they would question the insanity of the masonic creed. This was never about me being GOD. This is about the creator god, not me, haf human and half angel, not yaweh, the latter being 7th from the throne of the almighty.  Am I wrong? If so, PROVE it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 09:14:46 PM

Cool
##

I'll tell you. Those that wear the serpent smile, have two lines at either side of the mouth are every aware of the existance of god, for they believe themselves to BE god. The fact these baby sacrificers walk the red carpet knowing this symbolically means that at least THEIR, and YOUR god exist. Scientific proof is in the fact that the red carpet is reserved for baby sacrificing royals. Seems any baby sacrifcer can walk the red carpet nowadays. Still not answered my point's, and my questions, So I await your reply to every question I posed of you, twiddling my thumbs proving I AM that I AM. The scientific proof is already stated. I exist. Answer the questions I posed of you, and I'll show you even more proof. We dont need science to know you are desperate now, Aren't you?

But you are saying it in the wrong thread, right?     Cool

Pachacouti

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 09:41:52 PM

BADecker, you claim god created everything. I exist. That's all the proof you need. You never thought the fact that I exist was a claim by me to be god did you? NO, you got me all wrong, I was agreeing with you. The Fact I exist, proves yaweh exist's, 7th from the throne of the almighty.
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 09:43:23 PM

Cool
##

I'll tell you. Those that wear the serpent smile, have two lines at either side of the mouth are every aware of the existance of god, for they believe themselves to BE god. The fact these baby sacrificers walk the red carpet knowing this symbolically means that at least THEIR, and YOUR god exist. Scientific proof is in the fact that the red carpet is reserved for baby sacrificing royals. Seems any baby sacrifcer can walk the red carpet nowadays. Still not answered my point's, and my questions, So I await your reply to every question I posed of you, twiddling my thumbs proving I AM that I AM. The scientific proof is already stated. I exist. Answer the questions I posed of you, and I'll show you even more proof. We dont need science to know you are desperate now, Aren't you?

But you are saying it in the wrong thread, right?     Cool

Wrong. I was left in charge of this thread by the OP, and hence can decide if we're on topic or not. This is WHY i was left in charge of it, for the op had no time to continue, remember?
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 09:45:08 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2020, 11:43:24 PM by Pachacouti

Now please answer at least the last 5 questions posed of you to prove you are not trying to bury my posts in irelevant nonsense, the kind of nonsense baby sacrificers agree with.

I'll settle for these questions.

When does jesus, (according to you, the son of god,) come back?

When did the monkey get renamed Jesus, as all other religions point out a monkey is to return, not jesus.

Why do you deny gods creations, the seqoia trees and the pinus longavious, is this because they prove that the flood could not have happened when YOU claim it did?

Why do you state time is only 7.5 thousand years old, when the bible clearly states suicide cases go to hell for 10.000 years?

The point of the baby sacrificers is simple, they sacrifice to their god, that god being death. I prove the monkey god holds you on a cross of tesyracts, proven with davinci's jesus on the cross of tesyracts. the empirical evidence being the Lost city of the monkey god, the pachacouti tribes sacrifices to ask pachacouti, the new human re-born, not to turn the world on it's head, at the end of their time,  proven using aztec/mayan calendars. Any god is a god, humans cannot be god. Half human, half angel, but not god.

Edit, I'd like to further point out that the masonic god is called jaboulon. This translates correctly  as Ja-Baal-On.

jahweh. or yaweh, note j is y in GERMAN.

Jaweh, is 7th from the throne of the almighty.

Baal, is the ancient babalonian/cananite fertility god that demands blood through child sacrifice.

On, is Osiris.

In the movie egypt, god's and kings, set is clearly heard stating to his dying father, god, that he is 3 gods, the name's I have just typed. So yes, I'm defo on topic. ARE YOU?

Remember BADecker, If you HAVE sold your soul, you can never compete with mine, this is what I mean when I say, I still see through my own two eyes. YOU cannot compete with my soul, because it is GOOD. Good always wins. By the grace of GOD. The scientific proof is your denial of such proof as the tree's. And the fact you have clearly stated you are out of time.

2nd edit: Still waiting on BADecker to be a man and answer the questions we all want answer's to. In the meantime, I'll sum a few important points for those still reading and awaiting answers from Bitcointalk.org's unofficial preist:

And God, in all his names is GOOD. God according to the bible, is Yahweh. 7th from the throne of Almighty GOD.

J(Y)ahweh, is Jesus's Father, Jesus, being the son of God.

J(Yahweh)-Baal-On is the Masonic god. Do Freemasons kill their firstborn for nothing? That would be a short religion, if so. Yet by walking the red carpet, they prove they owe their success to walking in the blood of their firstborn, their sacrifice to JA-BAAL-ON, street version is Jaboulon. (confuse and lose tactics of the masons)

The masonic image of the masonic god is a 3 headed creature, the three heads, that of a cat, a toad, and a human, on the body of a spider. To view this god, as proof, ask me to post either the star ruby ritual, or the star saphire ritual, or both. For either will show proof. Where you can see with your own eye's..?

The question is, which sign do you dare use, L.V.X, or N.O.X.?

The dogon tribe of mali have a GOD with the name dada, the spider, same spider of the nazca plains. Said  spiders create the world by weaving.

Now try this:

Father        Son        Holy Ghost.
-----------------------------
Brahma       Vishnu    Shiva
-----------------------------
J(Yahweh)   Baal        On (Osiris)

The pachacouti tribe are the only proof we need that ALL other religions state quite clearly, a monkey is to return, that same monkey called THOTH. Whilst masons would rather NOT say the name of Jesus, and trumps 2nd inauguration had a black and a white priest wearing their cross's upside down live on tv, shows me why I cannot accept your jesus as saviour, when all else, and all other religions, point to a monkey being the saviour. It is the monkey qualities that is our saviour. Not a name masons use to find those seeking salvation, using their all seeing eye, (you think you have privacy, this is a joke to hide the fact they can see you) granted by them when they get you to sell your soul. What you are offering, is the name of a masonic creation. They know jesus cant come back. The egyptians made it clear, no-one ever came back from true death. But they know a monkey DOES. Thoth. In the emerald tablet's of Thoth, Thoth clearly states, he will hold you, live with you, and dwell with you always. He also state's, and I quote, I, DEATH come, yet remain NOT. Columbus did NOT discover america. He went there to bury the colossal monkey. All else was to hide the fact that this was just after the knights templar returned from the middle east with what is believed by some to be the head of jesus, this head is in the Tom Cruise's movie the mummy. Spot the skull,  with sabre teeth. Tom's face when he spot's it says one thing, but to show the Skull at the end of the movie begs one question. What does a vampire skull have to do with a movie about the mummy?

Edit 3: Simple, Evidence for proof of A god. Vlad the impailer is Vlad Dracul, or Dracula, The queens great great great great uncle. PROVEN. The queen is of the serpent race of vampirical baby sacrificers, that same queen of those that walk on the red carpet, symbolising they too owe their success to killing their firstborn by offering them to the queen or epstein or trump or edward or saville, etc... njoi the rest of your time bros, you baby murdering scum.

It is illegal for freemasonry to exist without a member of the royal family as THE head of worldwide freemasonry.  

So you masons thought you could keep a secret from what is deemd my queen? She is NOT my queen, She chopped our queens head off.

Your all in with the wrong crowd. She sacrificed her cousin, never mind her firstborn.

Aliens my arse.

Now watch Dracula, the untold story. How romantic. They even point to Vlad saying he is the son of the devil. That devil being a GOD!

By definition, we cannot have one without the other. God is proven in a multitude of scientific facts.
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 11:55:00 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2020, 03:46:45 AM by Pachacouti

Oh, and BADecker, to answer YOUR question about the machine universe, I'll point out your machine universe cannot exist with a time cycle of 7.5.000 years. I did write my theory of the universe possibly being a machine, but you ignored it. Why? Is that because Saturn, Father Time, Chronos, is older than 7.5.000 years old? You dont even know the order the planets were created!

Edit, found it:

A different version of the universe POSSIBLY being a machine:

S A T O R
A R E P O
T E N E T
O P E R A
R O T A S

Deciphered my ME, a couple of years ago now huh, here, in this thread.

It's correct translation: The ring's of Saturn make the world STAGE go round. Each number on the face of a clock has a megalithic structure.

This can only be seen when looking at the earth from SOUTH. The rings of Saturn have a different PULL on the MOON, depending on which side of EARTH, the MOON is at, and the rings of SATURN. Where the MOON is relevant to the rings of SATURN, the opposite side of the ring's is closer to EARTH, for there is less gravitational pull when the MOON is inbetween Earth, and the ring's of Saturn. As each rotate, a pendulum effect is created, keeping the Earth spinning.

One just need to look at a technics 1210mk11 turntable without the platter, to imagine each magnet seen as a megalithic site.

Go figure.

Scientifically provable, and viewable/touchable by the layman. The secret of comedy is in the TIMING.

Ps, you masons might want to return all those theft's from these site's back, because re-tuning the earth from the sun to the moon cause's the planet to go boom, for copper wire wont handle the surge thats coming. This is Why the masons built their architecture the way they did, to retune the earth from the sun to the moon. The earth is or is nearly out of the tuning of 440hz, 9th overtone, the moon's frequency is 432hz, 11th overtone. Surely 9th overtone is out of tune with masonic stuff, but the 11th overtone would fit quite nicely, would it not?
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 02:16:55 PM

Aw, BADecker, c'mon, your letting your team down! It's so frustrating knowing I can actually prove that god exists, through writing of a few seperate meeting's with certain individual's, explaining certain event's that took place with them, leading to the only answer anyone would ever need. I was looking at the views for this thread, and thought if I could just get you to answer the questions, we may be able to hit in excess of 1.000.000 between us Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: