Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:56:16 PM

This one is for you Child Harold:)

issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:57:09 PM

I have contacted Isidor Zeuner a few moments ago and asked for an update. If he responds I will post it here.

Great effort we want to see that review, hopefully we get the recognition we deserve
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:15:06 PM

Everyone listen to Wheatclove he is only one that makes sense here.

I dont wanna live in a world where Wheatclove is the only one that makes sense.
It's not that he's wrong it's just that he is so relentlessly locked into "reality" he denies others the chance to dream. Might I remind you he almost drove me out of SDC when I first joined this community calling me shit like a "broken hype machine", not just in BCT but on Twitter too. What a dick.

From a third person perspective, in a cryptoworld full of scams, your hype postings and tweets come off as shilling. If you can't take a step back and realize you are not reaching any new audiences due to the lack of information in your content, you need help.

I know I'm generalizing because some of your posts have links to vital information. You need to do that with all of it. Don't hype the future tech and reviews. Hype our already written whitepapers. Throw a fact into your tweets about something currently established.

Don't tell me what to do. Which am I, a moron or a gambler?

You know which one I would pick.

The thing I hate about you, wheatclove, is the way you give Coca-Cola to your scum, and your best teddy bear to Oxfam, and expect us to lick your frigid fingers for the rest of your frigid life.

child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:15:32 PM

I have contacted Isidor Zeuner a few moments ago and asked for an update. If he responds I will post it here.

RESPECT

hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:21:15 PM

(probably) the best anon solution in crypto and nobody cares.
what the hell?

are you all too busy on facebook to give a crap? For shame.
Mindless spineless sheople craving a quick buck. If this is who we are we deserve to pop soma in our brave new world  Angry So lame.

bring me Zeuner. NOW!
I want that goddamned report from Leipzig otherwise Im gonna hop in my car and go get the bastard thing myself  Angry

If the report is still not ready Id like a note from Isidor communicated through a Team member here on BCT explaining in his words the hold-up. Id like to know how near completion is the report? Has he even started? He has his reputation to consider after all.

I will revisit this subject on Friday@14:20CET and if nothing has been said I'll make an even bigger stink. Please forgive my aggressive approach but I simply refuse to remain hanging in Zeuner limbo any longer. Enough is enough.

Been catching up on the thread since about the September time frame and this post seems out of character for you. You appeared to be one of the more reasonable people in here lol

I do agree though. Was going to ask what happened to the review as it's been somewhere around 3 months now I think.

Also disappointed that the devs never clearly addressed the question as to how similar ShadowSend2 is to cryptonote in terms of the underlying method. There was some reference to things like the libraries, the curve etc used but that's just the implementation, not the fundamental cryptography. There was also a question about blockchain bloat (although I find the whole bloat thing as not really an issue) similar to cryptonote coins that I didn't see answered.

I apologize. I'm at my wit's end.

I will revisit this subject on Friday@14:20CET and if nothing has been said I'll make an even bigger stink.
Please forgive my aggressive approach but I simply refuse to remain hanging in Zeuner limbo any longer. Enough is enough.

nb who am i kidding? that report will continue to be an albatross around our necks for the foreseeable future.
ill still make a stink on friday and if theres still no info (which there prob wont be) im taking a LONG holiday.

CH...

I never understood how you can be both the most active and the most uninformed person around. We all know what is up with Zeuner, he is requesting more and more info, not able to do a complete review without the shadow team holding his hand. Meanwhile Shadow developers are overworked pushing out much needed updates (posv2), bugfixes, improving code, all to try and complete ShadowMarket on time. You of all people should have realized this by now. The big question is, what do you prefer...sdc dev team working on documentation or working on development of ShadowMarket. I guess you can also have both, if you give it some time...you can't expect them to do both at the same time.

everything you say is true and Im aware of it. I guess I seem pretty shallow.
I am sympathetic to the Team who are stretched atm and doing a great job.
The android wallet should be awesome and I cant wait.
I fear it may not influence the price much, certainly not as much as the report.

Without the report it is hard to provide persuasive PR and Im beginning to feel like we're all dancing in circles.

Give us the report and I'll help get us to $1/coin.

You are right...the report will help people understand shadow and this might result in the price going up. The issue at hand is very clear, Zeuner requires a lot of help / doc's and sdc dev's are carrying to much workload atm with ShadowMarket and everything that's going on. So what we should be doing (instead of going around demanding stuff) is trying to figure out a way to help Zeuner get all required info/docs without stopping progress/development. SDCdev + team have been working full time for the past month. If you ask them about the Zeuner report directly i'm sure they will tell you the same. There's bigger stuff going on right now...I'm not saying it's not important, because i understand that it will help attract more people to shadow).
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:49:33 PM

What do u think?

Is it normal that dev team doesnt do any clarification-update about the review/market while all these discussions are going on???

It look like they dont care investors here, snoop

I am sure end of Q2,market wont be released.and investors will be begging here for an explanation or revised release day

Up to now, it was always the same. People here had to ask million times to get some info

You say to me, whatever you want now. But i will remind it to everyone when end of Q2 comes
drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:02:53 PM

What do u think?

Is it normal that dev team doesnt do any clarification-update about the review/market while all these discussions are going on???

I am sure end of Q2,market wont be released.and investors will be begging here for an explanation or revised release day

Up to now, it was always the same. People here had to ask million times to get some info

You say to me, whatever you want now. But i will remind it to everyone when end of Q2 comes

I hope there will be delays so rats can go out in peace.  Roll Eyes
Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:13:06 PM

skip, before you post in this thread you need to ask yourself one simple question: "am i skip60?"

If the answer to that question is "yes," don't post it and fuck off instead.

skip60

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:28:33 PM

skip, before you post in this thread you need to ask yourself one simple question: "am i skip60?"

You know what, you re the worst member of shadow community

The way you speak is like a teenager, you always swear, your slang talks...balls, dick, pussy, etc etc

If someone reads the irc/slack logs of last couple of months, they will think sdc is a coin of teenagers/kids

and they wont put a single btc into sdc...grow up kid
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:29:54 PM

What do u think?

There is a Shadow Blog, that was recently updated with a post by Rynomster the lead dev: http://shadowcommunityblog.tumblr.com/

They have made a lot of effort to communicate with the community.  They are aiming for Q2, but they did not promise anything.  Personally I wouldn't be surprised to see it go a few weeks past the end of Q2 before the release of ShadowMarket.  But I am sure you will find any excuse to complain Skip60.  You tried to manipulate the price downwards, and even caused a flash crash to 0.000425 the other day, and the price immediately bounced back to 0.0005. The only reason you dumped it was to try to save your damaged ego, then you came here to tell us how you dumped it to that low low price, and how you were so smart to predict it.  You predicted the price would be sub 40K this weekend and you were wrong.  

There is a giant ShadowMarket Q&A to be released soon.  The community got to ask any questions it wished.  From the blog post May 11th:

As most of you probably know, last month we started a developer Q&A to provide an opportunity for non-developers, end users and community members to ask questions about the soon-to-be-released ShadowMarket directly to some of the developers responsible for writing the code. Now that the Q&A has ended we have gathered 30 unique questions through various communication channels like BitcoinTalk, ShadowTalk, Twitter, Slack and IRC. Today, we have forwarded all questions to the Shadow development team directly. They will try to answer all of your questions so they can share their vision on the first truly anonymous decentralized marketplace. We will soon post all comments and answers on our website and wiki page. Please keep in mind that ShadowMarket is still under development, so we may not be able to answer all of your questions just yet.

So your comments are completely false and misleading, and FUD.  If they do not come out with ShadowMarket until mid-July you will still claim victory, and point out how the strong man stumbled, while you sit on the sidelines doing jack shit.  They are in the arena, putting their blood, sweat, and tears into this project, and its a damn good project.  Just look what they have accomplished already.  To come here and be a naysayer and troll this thread non-stop is really dishonorable.
Wheatclove

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:34:38 PM

The way you speak is like a teenager, you always swear, your slang talks...balls, dick, pussy, etc etc

If someone reads the irc/slack logs of last couple of months, they will think sdc is a coin of teenagers/kids

Lmao
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:35:31 PM

DARK NET WEAPONS BUST LEADS TO 17 ARRESTS AND A $80,000 BITCOIN SEIZURE

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/dark-net-weapons-bust-leads-17-arrests-80000-bitcoin-seizure/

Agora
skip60

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:02:43 PM

What do u think?

There is a Shadow Blog, that was recently updated with a post by Rynomster the lead dev: http://shadowcommunityblog.tumblr.com/

They have made a lot of effort to communicate with the community.  They are aiming for Q2, but they did not promise anything.  Personally I wouldn't be surprised to see it go a few weeks past the end of Q2 before the release of ShadowMarket.  But I am sure you will find any excuse to complain Skip60.  You tried to manipulate the price downwards, and even caused a flash crash to 0.000425 the other day, and the price immediately bounced back to 0.0005. The only reason you dumped it was to try to save your damaged ego, then you came here to tell us how you dumped it to that low low price, and how you were so smart to predict it.  You predicted the price would be sub 40K this weekend and you were wrong.  

There is a giant ShadowMarket Q&A to be released soon.  The community got to ask any questions it wished.  From the blog post May 11th:

As most of you probably know, last month we started a developer Q&A to provide an opportunity for non-developers, end users and community members to ask questions about the soon-to-be-released ShadowMarket directly to some of the developers responsible for writing the code. Now that the Q&A has ended we have gathered 30 unique questions through various communication channels like BitcoinTalk, ShadowTalk, Twitter, Slack and IRC. Today, we have forwarded all questions to the Shadow development team directly. They will try to answer all of your questions so they can share their vision on the first truly anonymous decentralized marketplace. We will soon post all comments and answers on our website and wiki page. Please keep in mind that ShadowMarket is still under development, so we may not be able to answer all of your questions just yet.

So your comments are completely false and misleading, and FUD.  If they do not come out with ShadowMarket until mid-July you will still claim victory, and point out how the strong man stumbled, while you sit on the sidelines doing jack shit.  They are in the arena, putting their blood, sweat, and tears into this project, and its a damn good project.  Just look what they have accomplished already.  To come here and be a naysayer and troll this thread non-stop is really dishonorable.

so i am the one who is always unhappy, but at least i put money into sdc to support it

but when i looked at back, the community doesnt get bigger...we re the same people here

up to now, big investors should have join us, but that is not the case

why is it so
Wheatclove

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:04:49 PM

What do u think?

so i am the one who is always unhappy, but at least i put money into sdc to support it

but when i looked at back, the community doesnt get bigger...we re the same people here

up to know, big investors should have join us, but that is not the case

why is it so

Because you're still here
sexystick

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Bitcoin & Litecoin Accepted Here

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:10:13 PM

....  You tried to manipulate the price downwards, and even caused a flash crash to 0.000425 the other day, and the price immediately bounced back to 0.0005. The only reason you dumped it was to try to save your damaged ego, then you came here to tell us how you dumped it to that low low price, and how you were so smart to predict it.  You predicted the price would be sub 40K this weekend and you were wrong.  

Don't give skip60 the satisfaction that he was the reason the price dropped. It wasn't him, he doesn't have any SDC left after selling at 18k sats. He just claims things because they happen and nobody else claims them. He has no control over the market, hence all the whining and asking for market makers.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:15:03 PM

Why not have delivery systems that build in a GPS service into the encrypted messaging?

Where do you want it delivered, +/- 5 miles?

Your order was left at these coordinates, 60 minutes ago, within your +/- range.

That would make life much easier if you can't get to the post office. Amazon should try out a similar service, oh wait they have. They are going to use drones.

skip60

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:20:48 PM

....  You tried to manipulate the price downwards, and even caused a flash crash to 0.000425 the other day, and the price immediately bounced back to 0.0005. The only reason you dumped it was to try to save your damaged ego, then you came here to tell us how you dumped it to that low low price, and how you were so smart to predict it.  You predicted the price would be sub 40K this weekend and you were wrong.  

Don't give skip60 the satisfaction that he was the reason the price dropped. It wasn't him, he doesn't have any SDC left after selling at 18k sats. He just claims things because they happen and nobody else claims them. He has no control over the market, hence all the whining and asking for market makers.

hey sexy thing,

how many coins you want me put sell order at trex for couple of minutes.

give me a figure

then you will shut up
sexystick

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Bitcoin & Litecoin Accepted Here

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:22:41 PM

hey sexy thing,

how many coins you want me put sell order at trex for couple of minutes.

give me a figure

then you will shut up

How about you sign a message in your wallet and post it here so we all know you mean business
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:23:06 PM

Teenagers don't talk like that anymore. They have their own words for those body parts.

You kids, you wouldn't have made it in the old days of the internet. We had to masturbate to ASCII porn! First time I saw a UUencoded graphic on Usenet I didn't even know what it was, thought it was some new perverted fetish.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:25:08 PM

We had to masturbate to ASCII porn!
Grin LMAO Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: