Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 [1190] 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 ... 2191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero Speculation  (Read 3312332 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:51:55 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 12:21:12 PM by adolf512

don't feed trolls. Just put them on ignore list Smiley They get more and more aggressive cause they lost money with every % of falling prices seeing their money fade away. Meanwhile you can buy more and more cause you sell and rebuy low. As more they hate you as more you do well, never forget this Smiley its a sign of success and doesnt differ from reality. Not everybody can win in trading. Few become rich some become/stay poor.
Of course i do mistakes but at least i am in the greenzone now unlike most people that invested in xmr after the initial increase. I still act irrational, when the price was 0.0126 i should have realized that it would crash down(luckily i waited with buying). I am more of a fundamental investor, i don't like to sell low even if the price is likely to fall. Actually it's pretty amazing that i can sell now and get more money back than i had before since i started buying below 0.015, a guy on poloniex admitting selling at 0.003 and rebuying at 0.02  Grin

But now it's pretty much too late to sell and rebuy lower, that ship has sailed, a lot of people are scared and not willing to pay much above 0.011, it will probably take a lot of time for xmr to recover now. Everytime the price increases just a bit a lot of people dump and the price goes down again, the price will remain pressured down for a while due to holders getting nervous, a lot of bagholders above 0.02 is likely to sell during this phase, i guess i have to wait to next month for 0.013

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:27:28 PM

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:42:41 PM

don't feed trolls. Just put them on ignore list Smiley They get more and more aggressive cause they lost money with every % of falling prices seeing their money fade away. Meanwhile you can buy more and more cause you sell and rebuy low. As more they hate you as more you do well, never forget this Smiley its a sign of success and doesnt differ from reality. Not everybody can win in trading. Few become rich some become/stay poor.
Of course i do mistakes but at least i am in the greenzone now unlike most people that invested in xmr after the initial increase. I still act irrational, when the price was 0.0126 i should have realized that it would crash down(luckily i waited with buying). I am more of a fundamental investor, i don't like to sell low even if the price is likely to fall. Actually it's pretty amazing that i can sell now and get more money back than i had before since i started buying below 0.015, a guy on poloniex admitting selling at 0.003 and rebuying at 0.02  Grin

But now it's pretty much too late to sell and rebuy lower, that ship has sailed, a lot of people are scared and not willing to pay much above 0.011, it will probably take a lot of time for xmr to recover now. Everytime the price increases just a bit a lot of people dump and the price goes down again, the price will remain pressured down for a while due to holders getting nervous, a lot of bagholders above 0.02 is likely to sell during this phase, i guess i have to wait to next month for 0.013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWRjus3end4
N-rG

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:45:02 PM

AlphaBay is now behind DreamMarket. And DM will not implement XMR they stated. In their Forum also no one asks for that. I did some research and AB once claimed they did it cause their customers demand it. I looked through the whole board but I couldn't find any demand for that. Somehow I think the group who said AB just used this opportunity to pump and dump is probably right.

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:47:28 PM

AlphaBay is now behind DreamMarket. And DM will not implement XMR they stated. In their Forum also no one asks for that. I did some research and AB once claimed they did it cause their customers demand it. I looked through the whole board but I couldn't find any demand for that. Somehow I think the group who said AB just used this opportunity to pump and dump is probably right.

Okay, my bids are ready. Just drop your bag to me. You can rebuy it higher.
cryptimus prime

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:55:51 PM

Never read that many wrong calls and misinformations or cheap FUD like from this german speaking N-rG guy and his german named sockpuppet Adolf.  Grin
N-rG

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:59:29 PM

Everytime you said this, the price dopped xD btw did you actually ever noticed that even the XMR fanboys dont take you serious  Cheesy
adolf512

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:06:31 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 01:27:12 PM by adolf512

I am starting to feel despair over my xmr holdings now, unfortinatily i am out of bitcoins and cannot buy more. The news about dreammarket is bad of course but not surprising, i do not think it will affect the price much.

I really like the fundamentals with xmr(community, specifications, etc) but i am not emotionally attached, i will sell when i consider the price to be good and rebuy cheaper, i rather hold 600XMR than 500XMR but maybe the fanboys disagree.

edit: now  the price went up again, as i expected. only idiots sell below 0.011

CTTE

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:15:44 PM

For all you know Dream Market is right now "scrubbing" a bunch of BTC by suppressing the price and accumulating Monero for a big announcement coming soon! If it were me, and I was as crooked as these people... it would be a no brainer after watching the last rise to an ATH.

Edit: In fact I would be surprised if there weren't a lot of others doing the same thing!
cryptimus prime

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:20:32 PM

For all you know Dream Market is right now "scrubbing" a bunch of BTC by suppressing the price and accumulating Monero for a big announcement coming soon! If it were me, and I was as crooked as these people... it would be a no brainer after watching the last rise to an ATH.

Edit: In fact I would be surprised if there weren't a lot of others doing the same thing!

True, probably more of these markets will jump on the same waggon and implement XMR, could happen close to the GUI announcement as this would enable the average Joe to use it and push the price continiously up.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:28:56 PM

well said mate instead of rushing out much better to focus on some other stuff and just wait for another hype next month i still believe that this coin project will show back and it is still profitable in a long run. keep holding and aim for more profits. good luck
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:36:20 PM

Everytime you said this, the price dopped xD btw did you actually ever noticed that even the XMR fanboys dont take you serious  Cheesy

Apparently nobody wants to sell into my bids. Some of them have been in the markets for some time already.
It doesn't matter if the price drops - I wish it dropped even more because I want to buy.
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:42:35 PM

Lol, you talking about being taken serious...

Just for fun I looked at the post history of N-rG and plotted his predictions on the actual chart.

I'm not sure how he made money based on these predictions, but good job. That's a pretty amazing feat.  Smiley
N-rG

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:24:04 PM

You talk incredible much lies. DreamMarket itself announced that they are not going to implement XMR.

Not planned to be implemented

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dream_Market/comments/52jo88/will_dream_market_be_adding_xmr/

everyone can find this feedback on reddit by the DreamMarket Admin. Dont fall into traps by XMR fanboys. Inform yourself.

@TrueCrypt...dude you wanted to make your "friends" buying at 180 monero that the price will rise. To now they would lost nearly half of their money. Sorry after all your shit talk you are also on ignore from now.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:27:37 PM

To me it seems it's about time to buy. Some blood may come to the streets with the final capitulation sub-0.01 though. But have your bids ready to not miss it Wink

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
mfqrs3

Activity: 419

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:34:34 PM

You talk incredible much lies. DreamMarket itself announced that they are not going to implement XMR.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dream_Market/comments/52jo88/will_dream_market_be_adding_xmr/

everyone can find this feedback on reddit by the DreamMarket Admin. Dont fall into traps by XMR fanboys. Inform yourself.

@TrueCrypt...dude you wanted to make your "friends" buying at 180 monero that the price will rise. To now they would lost nearly half of their money. Sorry after all your shit talk you are also on ignore from now.

Why quoting reddit posts that are 30 days old ?
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:36:22 PM

To me it seems it's about time to buy. Some blood may come to the streets with the final capitulation sub-0.01 though. But have your bids ready to not miss it Wink

Don't start the dumping feast  just,  I need a couple of hours time to go home and  put some additional bids.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:44:48 PM

Why quoting reddit posts that are 30 days old ?

Because everyone knows Crypto is a slow changing market. Lol

Damn my short point just got missed last night. Sad

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
adolf512

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:47:35 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 09:50:17 PM by adolf512

I do not think that will happen, the dips is getting less deep, there is simply too many investors willing to buy when the price is below 0.011, there is a lot of people that want to invest in xmr but they are just waiting for the right price.

edit: The price did go below 0.011 more than i expected, now 0.01061 as a low which still is less than previous drops, i am certain the price will return up.

CTTE

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:25:51 PM

I'm not lying, I'm speculating... it's a "possibility" and from my perspective it seems likely a higher "probability" than the idea that they are ignoring XMR and the possibility of having cleaned, untraceable coins.  

Do you actually believe Everything that you are told by a dark market's marketing campaign when they specialize in hiding the truth and misdirecting people???  

Really, you have to think that through just a little bit before spouting it as a fact!

Edit: and BTW...  that chart you posted just tells me that the biggest apple has yet to be picked and that there are more DMs that will jump on board eventually!
Pages: « 1 ... 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 [1190] 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 ... 2191 »
  Print  

Jump to: