April 23, 2024, 02:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ...
. - 0 (0%)
.. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gigamining / Teramining  (Read 216391 times)
torusJKL

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 10:48:04 AM

[...] There are two options that I can accept:

• Make a buyout offer on existing shares (including dividends to date) to associated email addresses.
  • Wait until a decentralised exchange system is in place, and transfer asset ownership into that without requesting identifying information.

[...]

I second this.
The current terms are not acceptable.
Why should I have to identify myself to you? You don't need this to compare to another list you got and calculate the Bitcoins you owe people.
GLBSE has sent you an email that is linked to the claim. I imagine GLBSE also sent you the Bitcoin address affiliated to the email.

Only those who had knowledge of the GLBSE account credentials where able to enter this information.

Just send the money to that address. That's not rocket science.

If you find my post useful send some Bitcoin: 167XM1Za8aG9CdbYuHFMpL2kvPsw6uC8da
Bitrated || bitcoin-otc || Moon Bitcoin Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 11:39:52 AM

Has this internet character "gigavps" provided you with the same detailed information that he is now demanding you to come up with? Has he sent you a letter, translated to your native tong, notarized, stamped and licked and triple stamped once more by every imaginable slimeball in the chain of "pay me to prove, you exist" scam?   
Probably not.

Oh, pardon me, he posted some fkn scum bag lawyers e-mail address? So what? Who is this slimy lawyers representing on this "new" deal?

I guess gigavps tears of joy dried up fast when he realized, that James is sending out the share holders data and he has to let go all those coins he has mined with your money (he bought the equipment with your money and sold you grossly overpriced perpetual bonds - a loan, that is probably never bought back by the issuer, unless it becomes worthless for a period of time. I guess the price is not low enough) 

Looks like the "Plan B" was set in motions and... puff... back to square one.

I am sure the the same scam will be shortly pulled by other issuers, who feel that they have the right to change the rules of the game AFTER they have sold you the ticket Smiley

Money brings out the worst in people and this gets proven, in this forum, over and over again.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
jackmaninov

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 11:49:05 AM

No idea at all how easy obtaining an apostille is elsewhere - but the costs of getting a notarised, aspostilled document in the UK are WAY above your estimate of $10 - the FCO fee is non-negotiable even if you had a (notary) friend do the notarisation for free.

Apostille is not universally available; you must live in a country that is a signatory to the relevant treaty on Apostille. Several G-20 countries active in the Bitcoin economy, such as Brazil, Canada and China, are not signatories, along with most of Africa, the Middle East and south-east Asia. Check the map on Wikipedia for details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostille_convention

So I guess shareholders from these countries are just SOL?
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 12:04:19 PM

No idea at all how easy obtaining an apostille is elsewhere - but the costs of getting a notarised, aspostilled document in the UK are WAY above your estimate of $10 - the FCO fee is non-negotiable even if you had a (notary) friend do the notarisation for free.

Apostille is not universally available; you must live in a country that is a signatory to the relevant treaty on Apostille. Several G-20 countries active in the Bitcoin economy, such as Brazil, Canada and China, are not signatories, along with most of Africa, the Middle East and south-east Asia. Check the map on Wikipedia for details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostille_convention

So I guess shareholders from these countries are just SOL?

Well in theory they could have the documents signed as accepted by the two relevant embassies (US one in their country then their coutry's embassy in the US).  Totally out of luck if even that isn't possible.  But of course all of that should be giga's problem - not yours - as he proposed the agreement, wrote the contract and at no point stipulated any requirement for the information or any restriction on who he'd deal with (or who the bonds were assignable to).  Guess you just have to let him cancel the agreement and return the original amount paid less dividends - which luckily he has the BTC address for (if you're in nefario's list).
bixcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bixcoin Superdouche

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 01:25:16 PM

lol this is crazy, and Can someone please explain me how to achieve this
An affidavit attesting to the beneficial assignment of the agreement, which has been notarized (US residents/corporations) or local equivalent bearing the apostille of the competent jurisdiction. Copies of an acceptable affidavit can be obtained upon request from the law offices.

I live in Europe in a non English-speaking country... Other points are somehow acceptable but this - I just don't get it  Huh

An affidavit is simply a document, you create and sign, attesting that you own a specific number of gigamining 5Mh/s contracts. You would then have it notarized.

"apostille of the competent jurisdiction" just means to have the document notarized.

Hey Giga,

now that you have the list, where my email should appear, together with my BC adress, I kindly ask you to confirm this to the registered email and pay my weekly dividends to the BC adress from now on.
I will definetely not jump through your hoops since none of this was originally part of our contract.
If you or your attorney fail to confirm my email adress and send the owing BC back, or contact me in any other way personally to talk through this, until 30th of November, I will have my lawyer taking criminal charges against you.
We are not playing games here. We had a contract, everybody gave you time since obviously you didnt have the information needed to fulfill it. Now that you have the information, its your turn to fulfill your obligations. Not ours to do whatever you think is necessary and was not at all mentioned in the original contract.

jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 01:37:37 PM

Hey Giga,

now that you have the list, where my email should appear, together with my BC adress, I kindly ask you to confirm this to the registered email and pay my weekly dividends to the BC adress from now on.
I will definetely not jump through your hoops since none of this was originally part of our contract.
If you or your attorney fail to confirm my email adress and send the owing BC back, or contact me in any other way personally to talk through this, until 30th of November, I will have my lawyer taking criminal charges against you.
We are not playing games here. We had a contract, everybody gave you time since obviously you didnt have the information needed to fulfill it. Now that you have the information, its your turn to fulfill your obligations. Not ours to do whatever you think is necessary and was not at all mentioned in the original contract.

Hello bixcoin,

You have my lawyers information. We will be crafting a response to address everyone's concerns on Monday.

Best,
James
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 01:39:28 PM

That's the only sensed approach. If he likes to play with lawyers, then let him do it.
I suggest that us small fry investors join to push any sort of criminal and civil charges against this scum.
It was not enough for him to profit like a bandit on the back of his investors. No, he wants all the pie, thank you very much.
I wonder if he's a member of the tribe.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 03:03:36 PM

Either honour the cryptographic proof of ownership for assets held prior to GLBSE closing, or accept the stigma of a fraud label.

If there were some form of cryptographic proof of ownership that avenue would probably be pursued. Except you were all idiots and flocked to GLBSE so THERE IS NO PROOF OF OWNERSHIP.

Ya know?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 03:22:45 PM

Giga didn't create this mess.

Except that he had not any objection to receive boatloads of coins no questions asked from the retards.
Now is a bit late to get it straight, shill.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2012, 03:25:21 PM

My lawyer will be contacting yours about breach of contract within the next week.

The requests from your lawyer are unjustified and if anyone needs a lawyer now its you!

lol, good thing he has one then!

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 03:35:05 PM

Either honour the cryptographic proof of ownership for assets held prior to GLBSE closing, or accept the stigma of a fraud label.

If there were some form of cryptographic proof of ownership that avenue would probably be pursued. Except you were all idiots and flocked to GLBSE so THERE IS NO PROOF OF OWNERSHIP.

Ya know?

Hmm. You can have "idiots" if I can have "retards". More agglutinative and biological constructions are nonexclusive, ok?

Counteroffer: you can have the females and I keep the males.

*giggles*

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
randomguy7

Activity: 527

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 04:01:12 PM

Was this "Virtual Processing Solutions, LLC" mentioned anywhere in the original bond contract? Or is he trying to silently transfer his liabilities to a LLC?
Deafboy

Activity: 482
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2012, 04:07:06 PM

Have you guys seen this?
http://mylawyr.com/swf/Miami-Criminal-Defense-Attorneys.flv
*Spokesperson is not a lawyer. Cheesy
theGECK

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 04:13:56 PM

Quick questions to clarify the steps, also sent to the lawyer's email address:
1. The bitcoin payment address associated with your glbse.com claim

I can not find a record of the address used in the claim process as I didn't create a new address specifically for that purpose, but know it was one of several. Will providing several possible addresses invalidate the claim?

4. The tax identification number of the person or entity claiming beneficial assignment,

As a person and not an entity, I have no Tax ID number. What should I provide in this situation?

6. An affidavit attesting to the beneficial assignment of the agreement, which has been notarized (US residents/corporations) or local equivalent bearing the apostille of the competent jurisdiction.  Copies of an acceptable affidavit can be obtained upon request from the law offices.

Is this "beneficial assignment of the agreement" meaning that it benefits me as a claim holder, or that it was a mutually beneficial arrangement for both parties?

Additional question: are the answers to this meant to be part of the notarized affidavit, or additional forms filed at the same time?

RE: the LLC - if I was in his position I'd do the same thing and protect my livelihood and my personal assets.

Use my referral codes for Bitcoin faucets and I'll send you 30% of my referral bonus - Win/Win! PM for details on all sites available or use one of the links here.

FreeBitco.in | FreeDoge.co.in
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 04:17:32 PM

Quick questions to clarify the steps, also sent to the lawyer's email address:
1. The bitcoin payment address associated with your glbse.com claim

I can not find a record of the address used in the claim process as I didn't create a new address specifically for that purpose, but know it was one of several. Will providing several possible addresses invalidate the claim?

4. The tax identification number of the person or entity claiming beneficial assignment,

As a person and not an entity, I have no Tax ID number. What should I provide in this situation?

6. An affidavit attesting to the beneficial assignment of the agreement, which has been notarized (US residents/corporations) or local equivalent bearing the apostille of the competent jurisdiction.  Copies of an acceptable affidavit can be obtained upon request from the law offices.

Is this "beneficial assignment of the agreement" meaning that it benefits me as a claim holder, or that it was a mutually beneficial arrangement for both parties?

Additional question: are the answers to this meant to be part of the notarized affidavit, or additional forms filed at the same time?

RE: the LLC - if I was in his position I'd do the same thing and protect my livelihood and my personal assets.

If anyone has any questions about if they are on the list, please PM me.
randomguy7

Activity: 527

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 04:22:19 PM

Except that you can't do business as an individual and then simply transfer your liabilities to another entity (LLC lol) as you wish. That's not how it works.

edit: And lying about your legal form is illegal here, and I'm pretty sure it's in the states, or almost everywhere else.
theGECK

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 05:01:14 PM

May I ask that if James is taking the legal route that everyone else does the same.

He is requesting information via PM on this forum and at the same time asking everyone to correspond with his lawyer. Do not help him fuck you over.

The request for PM is for if you need to know if you are on the GLBSE list - for instance in my case, isolating which of my BTC addresses associated with an email account had shares on the list from GLBSE. This was resolved quickly, and enables me to file the required information information for the process to go ahead instead of getting mired in a simple question. He's not asking you to provide any information via PM - he is saying that if you are having a similar issue that would prevent you from providing the information to his legal counsel, then PM him and he'll help clear it up to the best of his ability. Hopefully I'm not putting words in gigavps's mouth here.

Use my referral codes for Bitcoin faucets and I'll send you 30% of my referral bonus - Win/Win! PM for details on all sites available or use one of the links here.

FreeBitco.in | FreeDoge.co.in
miscreanity
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 05:13:54 PM

Ya know?

Information linking emails to Bitcoin addresses has been provided. The next step is to contact the email address and request a signed message from the respective Bitcoin address. Once that is done, it's reasonable to conclude the owner is legitimate.

Also, exercise restraint when insulting those who may be your own clients.
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 05:15:47 PM

Hopefully I'm not putting words in gigavps's mouth here.

You are not and thanks for the support.
nebulus

Activity: 490

... it only gets better...

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 05:24:42 PM

May I ask that if James is taking the legal route that everyone else does the same.

He is requesting information via PM on this forum and at the same time asking everyone to correspond with his lawyer. Do not help him fuck you over.

The request for PM is for if you need to know if you are on the GLBSE list.

Do not the two emails I've received from him already confirm that I am on the list?

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: