Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:08:17 PM

due to the money i made from your xst ssv kore and apex picks.....i'm in. pm sent

will you continue posting your analysis?

Welcome on board Felix. At the bare minimum, you can consider your money doubled already.

I've just sent you this weeks picks. Enjoy, and congrats.

I will continue posting my tips and analysis but wont be releasing or alluding to any picks publicly at all...had some "interesting" moves today that I'll be posting up though.

Hey Ryan,

Tell your followers to be careful with APEXcoin

Bobsurplus (cloak, lxc, and xst pumper) has 70% of the coin's supply and is manipulating the hell out of it atm.

Yes Cloak, LXC, and XST went up a good amount, but take this more as a warning than a buy signal. Especially now that this info has been spread, Bob has caught on and will delay the apex pump.

Either way, if you have had some Apex for weeks now, best to hold a bit longer til 4k range then dump on Bob. If you want to risk it, you can buy APEX now for quick flips, but i advise against it. My recommendation? Ignore all the upcoming APEX hype and let bob baghold.

We were in and out of APEX last week actually.

APEX

I lowballed my way into APEX. I had been attempting to do this for days now, last night my conditional buy order triggered and brought me in. These guys released an Update today. Wherever there’s a story, I’m there...

Ideally, I was looking for at least a 100% return... But it wasn’t to be. Volume kept stalling out – and the wider market was obviously pre-occupied with other coins. So I (this is rare) dumped out manually for a 67% gain.

Tip: The tendency of traders to buy after a price increase for no reasons other than the price increase itself causes prices to overshoot. When traders are making money because they are greedy and fearless, which is typically after a large price rise, doing the opposite is a good idea.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:20:50 PM

Good to know. Now the info is for the people who stumble on here and wonder why APEX is rising.
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:25:57 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 02:36:33 PM by rocoro

How do you know if one of Bob's shills / spies are not going to join your group (if not already in it?) and profit off you guys?

Too shady / risky for me..

madalo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:32:25 PM

I sent you a couple of pm's no response? is it too late to join this week?? can i have the payment info please?
also how does the weekly rotation work?
cyaadz

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:32:52 PM

Disappointed tbh. I was starting to like you Ryan, but this whole membership thing on any scale is just crap. Quite liked your trading tips, tbh is never actually saw you post a coin to get in to, I guess I must of missed it.

Shame you decided to make this move, gl hope it works out for You.
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:44:50 PM

tbh is never actually saw you post a coin to get in to, I guess I must of missed it.

The way I look at it,  its' more like his "past picks" that you're supposed to learn from and be able to pick your own picks
- that is the safest way in my opinion.  

But also he only shows winning trades and never anything he was stopped out of..
would be nice to see examples / explanations of why maybe a trade he was stopped out of didn't work.
- or maybe even he doesn't know.. so chooses not to post that.

^ Kind of leads me to believe that this all may only be manipulation and part of picking up "dumpees" for him to dump on and profit off of
 Undecided
Or a grand scheme where Bob's group will profit off this.. 

gtac01

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:52:56 PM

It was nice while it lasted, but you can't expect someone to give out quality advice for free in crypto world.

Anyway, I would say the obvious picks for this week are:
1. KORE with ongoing news+pump (accumulate at 30k), pump not done yet
2. LTCD because it had more money go in than out and the pumper isn't done/out yet. It has sustained very high volume and good accumulation around 2k level, good buy here
3. JBS has had massive accumulation, never going below 4k level and it should go up when mining finishes this week. This is coinmarket's coin and Jebus and the cartel won't let it die without an epic pump first. It's being contained between 4k and 4.5k, won't go below 4k.

Riskier:
4. XBOT looks like it will touch 30k with news and ongoing hype+pump, similar to KORE
5. XCASH for similar reasons but less volume
6. APEX is more risky but confirmed pump, maybe a dump before big pump

Gamble:
7. Although im 99% sure it will go up 10x, I don't know when. Someone owns 80%+ of all VAULT and paid 30btc+ for it above current prices. Vault ann page shows devs have "secured the coin" and roadmap coming. The devs have just been accumulating quietly and will pump this.

If i'm wrong i'll admit I don't know anything and therefore need to pay .5 to Ryan Pumper to make my money back.
cyaadz

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:03:06 PM

It was nice while it lasted, but you can't expect someone to give out quality advice for free in crypto world.

Anyway, I would say the obvious picks for this week are:
1. KORE with ongoing news+pump (accumulate at 30k), pump not done yet
2. LTCD because it had more money go in than out and the pumper isn't done/out yet. It has sustained very high volume and good accumulation around 2k level, good buy here
3. JBS has had massive accumulation, never going below 4k level and it should go up when mining finishes this week. This is coinmarket's coin and Jebus and the cartel won't let it die without an epic pump first. It's being contained between 4k and 4.5k, won't go below 4k.

Riskier:
4. XBOT looks like it will touch 30k with news and ongoing hype+pump, similar to KORE
5. XCASH for similar reasons but less volume
6. APEX is more risky but confirmed pump, maybe a dump before big pump

Gamble:
7. Although im 99% sure it will go up 10x, I don't know when. Someone owns 80%+ of all VAULT and paid 30btc+ for it above current prices. Vault ann page shows devs have "secured the coin" and roadmap coming. The devs have just been accumulating quietly and will pump this.

If i'm wrong i'll admit I don't know anything and therefore need to pay .5 to Ryan Pumper to make my money back.

Wise words indeed!
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:26:46 PM

Good to know. Now the info is for the people who stumble on here and wonder why APEX is rising.

Thanks for the shout. That's good of you to mention

The way I tend to look at things is, buying into a pump doesn't mean you can't make money... It's buying in 'late' thats the killer.

Nevertheless, thanks for the heads up.

How do you know if one of Bob's shills / spies are not going to join your group (if not already in it?) and profit off you guys?

Wouldn't matter much.

I sent you a couple of pm's no response? is it too late to join this week?? can i have the payment info please?
also how does the weekly rotation work?

Welcome to the team.. I'm sure you're aware of my past performance or else you wouldn't have hopped on board. You have nothing but home-runs to look forward to.

Just sent you this weeks picks. Enjoy, and congrats.

As i explained in the pm Weekly membership means your membership is active from Mon-Sun. This boosts levels of participation, and ensures inactive members are purged, routinely, leaving only the most serious traders.

tbh is never actually saw you post a coin to get in to, I guess I must of missed it.

The way I look at it,  its' more like his "past picks"

Actually,

Wonder what the next coin is?

There are several movers out there.

I'm in KORE, SSV, NEOS, HAL and XST

I'm also monitoring NLG, LXC and CANN

These picks brought in a total of 2,083%+ over a two week time span. In simple terms, those who followed my every suggestion made 21 times their money.

I did that free of charge too.  Wink

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:56:31 PM

These picks brought in a total of 2,083%+ over a two week time span. In simple terms, those who followed my every suggestion made 21 times their money.

The first rule in any professional scam (for those who know) is to build confidence in the mark (you).

Once confidence and trust is built, they have free reign to take advantage of you.

Buyer beware. 

FelixOliver

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:17:09 PM

The first rule in any professional scam (for those who know) is to build confidence in the mark (you).

Once confidence and trust is built, they have free reign to take advantage of you.

Buyer beware.  

lol wtf?

I'll be the first to call B.S. on that one.

The guy has contributed page after page of tips and strategies which is more than you have ever done around here or anywhere else Im sure. If anything your the one people should be weary of.

What a weirdo.

Dont worry Ryan thats how this place works.

Trolls will troll
Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 04:20:00 PM

today I'm picking DGB, FTC, and looking at a long term RDD (buys at 10, 7, 5)

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
benedictlol

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:06:13 PM

A lot of mixed opinions on this page, I kinda agree with all of them and their point of views.
I'm yet to make any money from Ryan's tips, by being too late to the party or just holding my BTC back until I feel more confident.
The advice given so far has been invaluable, I would consider paying for more, but unfortunately for me .5BTC is just too steep of a price, even for a week as i can't guarantee i'll be around all week. Some weeks I only *try* trading 3 or 4 days.

Love your work Ryan, but this feels like @altcointips #MILK.

madalo

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:06:13 PM

I've signed up and quite pleased to be apart of the group actually. What I like the most is he doesn't just give you one coin to sit with, he gives multiple picks each with impressive buy support and they always seem to perform well

shame there wont be anymore tips released in the forum. clearly people were relying on that information.
benedictlol

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:33:03 PM

I've signed up and quite pleased to be apart of the group actually. What I like the most is he doesn't just give you one coin to sit with, he gives multiple picks each with impressive buy support and they always seem to perform well

shame there wont be anymore tips released in the forum. clearly people were relying on that information.

As someone stated earlier, it's more of a teach a man to fish than feed him a fish. Looking back at the picks and explanations should be enough to get anyone started. From there it's further learning & discipline to come out on top.
Those who are here just to be spoon fed which coin to buy and when to sell it won't make it anywhere.

Best of luck to all of you who've signed up! Smiley
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:50:14 PM

I will still be posting tips and analysis.

However, I will not be releasing or alluding to any picks publicly.

Picks will only be released, privately, to members of the Group.

BrianM

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:42:56 PM

PUMP DOGE PLEASE!
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:09:29 PM

Hey Ryan big fan been following you from the start. I'm interested in joining the group just a few questions

will you have a private IRC chat so we can exchange ideas and communicate in real time?

also you said you are euro based so wondering what time GMT do you wake up and trade so I can try to adjust my schedule to yours
Rookie41

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:15:55 PM

The way I look at it,  its' more like his "past picks" that you're supposed to learn from

All his wins are of course posted afterwards, but in Ryan's defence in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

For me it ends here, 0.5BTC is out of my league for now.
I'll study your picks and hopefully learn to pick my own.

Thx for your tips Ryan.
TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:52:04 PM

Will be neos on list of pump?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: