Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
sust1200

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:22:40 PM

You should have a Competition with Prizes like:

1:a 2 Weeks Guidence
2:a  1 Weeks with the team
3:e 0.1 BTC for starting capital.

Smiley good for alot of the beginners and also grows the team exposure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:21:37 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 05:45:58 PM by RyanPumper

17 Nov - 18 Nov
Total return: 123%
Coins: FC2, SDC

If one wants to be a serious trader, one should do whatever possible to get on the same playing field as the professionals. Since everyone else is trying as hard as possible to win, it’s important to get all the edge you can. You won’t win a battle with rocks and sticks when fighting against those who have cannons and missiles. Traders with the best working knowledge of reading the Altmarkets have a distinct advantage over everyone else. They are better able to pick out the optimal trading opportunities and have a better sense of where and when to enter or exit a market.

FC2

FC2 has provided many a trader with excessive amounts of profit. The vigour and ferocity behind the current up-trend doesn’t need to be rationalized – only exploited for continuous profit.

Time and time again I have dipped into and then out of FC2 all whilst maintaining a long position. Such a strategy can only be employed in markets that are being supported with a multitude of trading volume.

At first glance, the FC2 chart may not look too significant. That is until you peel back the top layer and asses the ALL chart

FC2 has been in a prolonged uptrend since October, providing traders with the rare delight of going long for a month straight. FC2 has had an almost undisturbed ascent from 485 Satoshi, to a gargantuan 7520 Satoshi – a 1450% gain.

Before getting into a Coin I look to see that the market is in optimal condition to provide a favourable return. This is something I repeatedly stress to members – you have to “wait for movement” before you dive in. It is that simple. Once you have grasped that one ideology, you will be able to effectively take advantage of market momentum – letting the market carry all of your trades towards profit, instead of trying to trade against the market in an attempt to impose your own opinion on a trade – the market will always punish those that trade against the tide.

My entire agenda was to secure a position within the 4K range. I wasn’t too concerned with an exact entry point – I knew that the value would jump by at least 60 – 70% if the price fell into the 4K area – which is where I had my order strategically placed.

So many novices get destroyed by fighting the trend, insisting that the market is due to reverse itself. They may try to catch short-term moves in hopes of making a few quick wins, or they are always looking to catch tops and bottoms in hopes of capturing big moves, without any confirmation. All of these guys end up trading against the prevailing trend and, more often than not, end up getting wiped out.

Tip: One thing to keep in mind is the importance of using volume when you are looking at what a market is doing. I use volume to confirm price movement. When the price of a Coin moves with strong volume, the market is more likely to follow through, whether it is a reversal or a matter of following the trend during a rally. Volume shows the demand for the Coin and determines the strength of the trend. If the price moves up while volume increases, a trend is more likely to stay strong. On the flipside, when volume begins to wane during an upmove, this is an indicator that everybody who had intentions of buying into the Coin already has a position. At that point, there is no one left to participate in the buying, which often leads to a dumping frenzy as people grow impatient and begin rushing toward the exit en masse – leading to a dramatic decline in the price.

SDC

Today’s high of 36K Satoshi symbolizes the first time SDC broken into the 30K range since August. Up until this point, SDC had been repeatedly fluctuating between 13K – 28K

What brought me into this play was the fact that the Trading Volume was rising on a daily basis.

The level of volume that has been pushed through the SDC market this month is excessively higher than the consensus that was set in September to October – which led me into the assumption that the price could break out above 28K.

Knowing the direction of the overall trend, I was happy to take on a long position.

It is always a compulsory component in my repertoire to be aware of the overall prevailing trend – thus I tend not to act due to adverse – but insignificant – price moves.   This is what holds many people back. Most novice traders get shaken out of a market because they aren’t in tune with the bigger picture.

Gains like this are to be had from several coins. It all comes down to your willingness to not take the text book trade, to go against the grain and to wait for only the most optimal opportunities to gain maximum reward.

Tip: When looking at charts, I have found that moves can be seen much more clearly when you adopt a longer time perspective. All of the important price ranges become much more apparent when you begin to get further from the current time period. Personally, I like to assess the ALL Chart before jumping into a trade. This gives me a clear picture of how to exploit recurring price patterns. The smaller the time frame is, the harder it is to judge where a good exit point is. Someone who is concentrating only on a short time frame will miss things that are so obvious to those who are looking more carefully. These short sighted traders will be more susceptible to getting shaken out of a position due to insignificant price action that has nothing to do with the overall trend – yet another reason why people fail to pull consistent profit from Crypto. Personally, I know that if anything about a particular coin is important, it will already be spelled out in the Order books and on the Charts – thus I don’t need to follow updates or news events when making a trading decision. These factors combine to create a certain level of efficiency that most novice traders lack.

SIDENOTE: Most people in Crypto tend to view trades as a two-step process: a decision when (or where) to enter - and a decision when (or where) to exit. It may be better to view trading as a ‘dynamic’ process between entry and exit points – rather than a static one. Personally, I tend to take some money off the table when the market  is in my favour .  The basic idea is that the position size of a trade would be reduced on a profitable move upwards and then rebuilt on a subsequent correction – putting me in a stronger position over and over again. Any time I have pulled some money from the table, and the market retraced back to my original entry point  - I generate a profit that otherwise would not have been achieved.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:38:41 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 11/17
Week Ending: 11/23

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks closes tonight at 6pm EST

members netted a 4,760% gain in September, 5,582% in October and are currently up 2,855% this month.

We are currently moving on this weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Also, check into Intellicoin Wink Seems to have real potential

Dr. Coin

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore
what about next coin ? what do you think about ioc / xbot / shade ?

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn, not to trade YET.

Second: for the giveaway, the only requirement is retweet? More retweets increase the chance? Or..?

Thanks.

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

BIGbangTheory

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:27:23 PM

In for the week and excited! lets make some money Grin
deldot

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:43:04 AM

0.5BTC seems like a high amount...
DemocraticRepublicOfDave

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:46:48 AM

0.5BTC seems like a high amount...

Hi there.

It depends how you view it.

If you were (almost) a complete newbie like I was, you can view it as a week long training session.  The price I suspect would compare favourably to a more format training course (if any exist).

For me - I did this about a month ago I think, and no I didn't make money even though the picks were good (mainly because the tools I used were failing to trigger conditional orders - I'm looking at you cryptotrader - grrr).  However, the techniques that I picked up from Ryan I feel were worth my .5btc.

Since then I have been practicing those techniques, and getting better and much more disciplined in my approach (I'm now much *much* better with regards to limiting losses), and getting to grips with the trading tools available.

Last weekend I got my first +>100% gain on a trade Cheesy

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

I suspect I will sign up again with him once I feel I can fully utilise his tips and make good money with them.

Cheers

Dave
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:02:24 PM

18 Nov - 20 Nov
Total return: 110%
Coins: OPAL, LTCD

Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t. This is unnecessary to state, but what is surprising is how many traders fail to adhere to this seemingly obvious principle. Some traders may be good at taking well thought out longer term positions, but then also take short-term trades based on whims in which they have no edge. Many traders may not even be fully aware of where they are making and losing money. One useful thing that you can do is to analyze your past trades by segmenting winners and losers. Often, such analysis will reveal patterns with certain types of trades being predominant in either the winning or losing categories. When you find that certain types of trades are making money and other types of trades are losing money then, as I advised earlier, do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.

OPAL

This is an interesting coin. Whereas most coins seem to follow patterns based on High / Low price points, OPAL seems to be exhibiting rather unorthodox movement.

If you click onto the ALL chart for OPAL, you will see that if you had bought into this coin at its 24hr low on the 15th of October , you would have made an 82% gain by the 20th of October. If that doesn’t sound significant, then I’ll continue. Let's say you bought into OPAL at its 24hr low last Saturday, which was the 15th of November, you would have made a 119% profit today – the 20th of November.

Trading is a game of finding an edge and exploiting price patterns for your own benefit. The fact that we have seen almost 1:1 identical price action occur twice means that this is now a tool that can be added to your repertoire to give you an edge over the average market participant.

Sure OPAL was repeatedly bouncing between the 300 – 600 price range throughout October, that adds to the predictability of this market – but the fact that it has rallied between the 15th and 20th of both October and November makes OPAL slightly more of an interesting play than most other Coins.

Resistance is still super low... It wouldn’t hurt to keep an eye on this market.

Tip: The cycle of accumulation and distribution is repeated endlessly and across the entire Crypto market. Some may be major moves, some minor. This is how Skilled traders repeatedly use the actions of novice traders to line their pockets with cash. The more experienced you become, the clearer it will be to you that this market is driven by two things; fear and greed. That’s it. When fear is at its highest, people sell. When prices are rallying and people become greedy, everyone buys. It’s all very simple and logical. It is often said that skilled traders win consistently because they play the game backwards... I tend to agree.

LTCD

Prior to Sunday’s low of 354 Sats, LTCD had never been in the 300 Satoshi price range at any point during its entire tenure on Bittrex.

Now, if LTCD was a coin that has never managed to attract any significant volume – this wouldn’t mean much. But, as most of us know, LTCD has managed to attract and maintain a steady stream of volume since mid September. Therefore the fact that, throughout this week, LTCD has been trading at a new low indicates that a larger move is in the works.

Yesterday, the price plunged even lower into the 200 range.  It would have been criminal to not dip at least one toe into this lagoon of easy profit.

In this market, you need to pay attention to historical price points. In fact, you must pay attention to historical price points. This is how you; 1. Stay ahead of the curve, 2. Make easy money and 3. Tilt 90% of your activity in this market into the realm of consistent profitability.

You don’t need an assortment of smoke screens or voodoo priests to consistently win in Crypto. All you need is an ounce of common sense, a strategy and patience.

Common sense tells me that if LTCD has fallen into a brand new low – upward resistance is now an absolute myth. There is nothing in the form of a sell order blocking my path toward uncomplicated ROI – simply because no one has ever bought into LTCD at this price point = bargain, wholesale rate, high probability opportunity - guaranteed profit.

LTCD is the current PumpersPicks Coin of the Week, and I have so many alerts placed on this coin that it isn’t even funny anymore. I am maintaining both a long and short term position in LTCD. The lower it goes the better – in fact, I have a perfect analogy for you guys – especially for those who aren’t too experienced and are worried about “bag holding”... Fear not, it is in this climate that you would want to have the fattest “bag” in the land, here’s why:

Remember I said in an earlier post; Skilled traders only get paid due to the fact that unskilled traders just won’t stop making the same mistakes? I’ve also said: deciding when to get into and out of a high quality coin is as simple as understanding the difference between retail and wholesale pricing, so let’s call the current behaviour that LTCD is exhibiting the “accumulation” phase.

Before skilled traders can really go into a market and make shit tonne of money, they need to make sure that they have enough Coin – or inventory – to meet demand. Think of this as a wholesaler, about to launch a major advertising campaign for a particular product. The last thing any wholesaler would want to do is spend time, effort and money launching a campaign, only to discover that after a few days there is no more inventory.  It’s a simple game of supply V demand. If demand is built then there must be supply to meet this demand.

But how do they fill their warehouses before starting a campaign? This is where accumulation comes in.

During the build up to the campaign, the price action begins to follow a typical pattern similar to what we are seeing with LTCD (and BTC btw), where the market is repeatedly moved higher and lower. This type of action is essential to “shake” sellers out of the market.  Think of this like shaking fruit from a tree. The tree has to be shaken repeatedly in order for all the crop to fall. Some of the crop is more firmly attached and takes effort to release – just like in Crypto. Some holders will refuse to sell – but eventually they give up after several false draw downs generally at the point where the campaign is almost underway and when the skilled participants are ready to take the market higher with fully stocked warehouses.

This happens over and over... again and again. Time after time unskilled traders stay out of optimal markets because “there is just no volume to work with.” Or, they get shaken out because they don’t want to be left with “the bag”... this is a shame. Because all you have to do is look at the bigger picture. Be aware of your coins historical price points, ask yourself ‘what is the prevailing trend?‘ ‘what is the all time high / low of this coin?’ Only then will you be able to take advantage of these wholesale rates.

So again I repeat: My market philosophy is quite simple. Trading Crypto is not dissimilar to purchasing fine art. If you are to achieve any level of continued success, then you must buy only the best paintings, by the best artists, at the best prices. This will provide you with the easiest profits that there are to be had because there will always be wealthy traders around who look to buy only the best – thus your job is simply to get there first. Deciding when to get into and out of these high quality coins is as simple as understanding the difference between retail and wholesale pricing.

Tip: Having the patience to wait for high expected return trades greatly enhances the return/risk of individual trades. I am perfectly content to stay on the sidelines and do absolutely nothing until there is an opportunity that meets my criteria. Placing suboptimal positions will tie up your capital that could be applied to more attractive opportunities. If conditions are not right, or the return/risk isn’t adequately favourable, don’t do anything. Be wary of taking dubious trades due to impatience. If you have a good enough edge, then you will spot opportunity where other don’t and profit greatly because of it.

SIDENOTE: Most people in Crypto tend to view trades as a two-step process: a decision when (or where) to enter - and a decision when (or where) to exit. It may be better to view trading as a ‘dynamic’ process between entry and exit points – rather than a static one. Personally, I tend to take some money off the table when the market  is in my favour .  The basic idea is that the position size of a trade would be reduced on a profitable move upwards and then rebuilt on a subsequent correction – putting me in a stronger position over and over again. Any time I have pulled some money from the table, and the market retraced back to my original entry point  - I generate a profit that otherwise would not have been achieved.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:28:47 PM

pms still unanswered Sad

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:43:06 PM

pms still unanswered Sad

Apologies. My Inbox is a total mess at this point Cheesy

Shoot me a message now and I'll get back to you

Cheers

srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:40:30 PM

Hi i would like to ask how much profit i could make off 0.5 as if i purchase a weeks contract with you its 0.5 half of the bitcoin i have to spend. btw could i ask you to trade the btc for me as usually i don't get into making the trades as i am away from my pC most of the time. If this costs more please let me know ...

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:07:37 PM

Hi i would like to ask how much profit i could make off 0.5 as if i purchase a weeks contract with you its 0.5 half of the bitcoin i have to spend. btw could i ask you to trade the btc for me as usually i don't get into making the trades as i am away from my pC most of the time. If this costs more please let me know ...

0.5 is too small of a sum to trade with to generate a sufficient return during the trading week. 1 - 2 BTC+ would be a more optimal sum for you to kick things off with and really make the most out of the picks.

Also, I don't trade on the behalf of members. The service is based around providing each member with optimal picks and certain trading methods that aren't frequently used, so that they can go on and generate continuous profit from Altcoins independently.

Registration for this week is currently closed.

You will be able to sign up between Sat 22nd and Tues 25th

money420weed

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:37:51 PM

Trading Crypto is not dissimilar to purchasing fine art. If you are to achieve any level of continued success, then you must buy only the best paintings, by the best artists, at the best prices. This will provide you with the easiest profits that there are to be had because there will always be wealthy traders around who look to buy only the best – thus your job is simply to get there first. Deciding when to get into and out of these high quality coins is as simple as understanding the difference between retail and wholesale pricing.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:36:58 AM

i was just wondering if i could make my money back the 0.5 and make neat profit of only 0.2-3 this is really for testing purposes atm but again i wont be on my pc for the majority of the time so would miss out on tips Sad

Pansyfaust

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:33:15 PM

I've been watching Bit Bay for about two days or so- not really riding too much on it since I am by no means a pro trader, but one thing I am noticing is a consistent amount of buying these past few days, all within the 250-290 range. There have been a few small mini-dumps, but massive corrections(I had a correction buy at 240, but it just missed it :"( ) but nothing too grand....yet.

I reckon it's the accumulation stage- small consistent buys, very little buy orders being filled, with the majority coming from the sell side. This coupled with a smaller sell resistance means I think a rally will eventually ensue. The market volume is quite big as it is on the front page of bittrex, so I think many people think it's already "pumped" so are avoiding this low flyer, but I think traders are just waiting for FuelCoin to run out of steam(which it has imo, along with SDC)

I think the BTC will flow into the next alt waiting on the list- BitBay.

Just my test trade trying to put the tips and insight gleaned from this thread into practice <3. I wonder if my narrative is sound?
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:00:03 PM

20 Nov - 21 Nov
Total return: 326%
Coins: FC2

Skilled traders can be compared with professional poker players. Both have a lot in common and are consistent winners. A successful poker player knows that he doesn’t have to be in every hand. He is disciplined enough to fold hand after hand until the right one comes along. He may get bored out of his mind, but he’s the one who has the mountain of chips in front of him. Unskilled players bet every hand all the way through, just as an unskilled trader is always in the market even when all the trades are non-optimal. Professional poker players know the probabilities and odds, inside and out. They don’t take unnecessary risks or gambles. They know when the odds are in their favour and will put more money on the table when the odds get better. If the odds aren’t in their favour, they won’t risk nearly as much, if anything at all. They know how to protect their winnings, and they know how to call it a day. Having this discipline allows them to come back to the table again and again – whilst the unskilled players are consistently getting wiped out.

FC2

FC2 set a brand new all time high virtually every day this week up until yesterday. Each day upward resistance pulled back – allowing prices to be pushed even further.

The cycle was an interesting one to watch.

Each day FC2 hit a new high, a mass of buy support built up.

As you would expect, every time support built up, those who were already in profit began to cash out and leave the market – causing the price to pull back a little.

Interestingly though,  there was a gargantuan amount of BTC on the buy side – more than sellers could actually dump through.

So what began to unfold was sellers were dumping out at what they had assumed to be the top of the market – thus, bringing upward resistance all the way down.

However, because there were so much orders on the buyside a lot of the lower bids weren’t getting hit – all the while, resistance was dropping lower and lower. This caused those traders who had placed those lower bids to remove them due to impatience – and panic buy @ the new market price, pushing prices even higher.

This cycle repeated day after day.

As I’ve mentioned in other posts, when the price of a coin dips, new sell orders have to be placed from that price range (to close the spread) – all the way to the pre-dump price.

But because most of the sell orders were being pulled and dumped – due to the excessively high buy support – there was a very minimal amount of buy orders at the pre dump price allowing for some manipulation of where the price went next.

So ultimately, the traders who were dumped on were literally given their pick of where to place their sell orders for maximum profit - which lead to huge gaps between price ranges.

As panic buying erupted, all of these orders were bought through causing the huge price leap.

If you go and have a look at the sell orders on FC2 now, you will see that upward resistance is now very high. You will see that the market is now clogged with sell orders that were placed by traders who just didn’t want to look at the bigger picture. These are the guys who don’t pre plan their trades, or understand why / how a market is moving. Thus, they consistently get into / out of markets at the wrong time. Don’t be like them.

Tip: A big part of spotting high probability trading opportunities  is looking for trades that have a good mix of risk and reward. To do this you need to determine how much can be lost on a trade, understand the worst-case scenario, and have some sort of profit target in advance.  Simply the higher the reward V reward ratio is – the better the trade. When looking to scalp a quick profit I tend to look for a minimum of a 2:1 or 3:1 potential payoff, the higher the better. On long-term traders, I look for at least a 5:! Reward / risk ratio. Timing your trades will help you cut down on the risk portion of the equation.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:00:45 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 11/17
Week Ending: 11/23

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from START, BOOM, SSD, NEOS and BALLS

Members netted gains totaling 947% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

FuelCoin

Nice surge from 6815 Sats to 34999 Sat this week - a 413% increase. Clearly, FC2 is where most of the markets trading volume was most concentrated. FC2 provided numerous opportunity for traders to dip in and out scalping sizable portions of profit each time. Hands down, FC2 was the people's choice this week.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:01:44 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 11/24
Week Ending: 11/30

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 11/25 at 6pm EDT. Our members netted a 4,760% gain in September, 5,582% in October and are currently up 3,802% this month.

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Also, check into Intellicoin Wink Seems to have real potential

Dr. Coin

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore
what about next coin ? what do you think about ioc / xbot / shade ?

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn, not to trade YET.

Second: for the giveaway, the only requirement is retweet? More retweets increase the chance? Or..?

Thanks.

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

iTRADEbtc

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:30:20 PM

In for another week...Fourth time with the group. Lets do it Cool
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:46:14 PM

21 Nov - 22 Nov
Total return: 167%
Coins: LTCD

Becoming more effective in the Crypto markets means having the ability to correctly distinguish between high and low probability situations. The best way to do this is to always be aware of what the market is doing in its different timeframes. By using a combination of timeframes, you can isolate those trades that have more potential to deliver high percentage returns. Also, having a reason for making every trade and planning your trades thoroughly will assist you in identifying which trades may not be worth the risk that they represent.

LTCD

LTCD has been an excessively rewarding market this week. It has provided an abundance of openings for traders to dive in and out with x2 profit each time.

However, I must make reference to the bigger picture here.

Sure, LTCD has provided enough leeway for those who enjoy fast paced, short-term, momentum based trading but – as I have explained in a previous post, this up and down price action that we are seeing is only one small piece to a much larger and complex puzzle.

Every time LTCD dips into lower price levels there is always a pool of liquidity, in the form of buy orders, to absorb the impact of the plunge. With every descent into lower price levels, there is more BTC being brought into the market than there is being pulled out.

In addition to this, sell resistance has remained low within the 100 Satoshi  to 300 Satoshi range – which indicates that it is only a matter of time before the floodgates give way and the price really begins to surge upwards back into the 1000 Satoshi region.

Remember my previous post in which I described the process of accumulation? Well, with each plunge, skilled traders are strengthening their position and stocking up their warehouses in preparation for a much larger move.

But don’t be fooled.

Accumulation doesn’t last forever.

Once the jittery novice traders have been shaken out of the market and there is no one left to fill those strategically placed lowball buy orders – you will see a hoard of traders pulling their low bids and entering the market via the sell side, pushing the price higher which will mark the end of accumulation and the commencing of the Distribution phase.

Distribution is the exact opposite of Accumulation.  

During the accumulation phase, skilled traders are “filling their warehouses.” Once everyone has taken their share of cheap coin directly from the hands of jittery novices who have been shaken out of the market – this same fear is played upon to push the price higher.

Whilst the key emotional driver in “shaking the trees” during the accumulation phase was fear, the fear of a loss – the key driver that is used once distribution begins is also fear, but this time fear of missing out on a good trade, also known as “market euphoria.”

So what is the typical pattern for the distribution phase?

First, the Coin breaks out from the end of accumulation, moving higher steadily, with average volume. There is no rush as hoards of Skilled traders bought in at wholesale prices and will look to maximise profits by building momentum slowly as the bulk of the “promotion” will be done at the top of the trend, and at the highest price possible.

The move away from the accumulation phase is now accompanied by ‘good news’ stories and updates, changing sentiment from the ‘bad news’ stories which accompanied the falling market.

As the price begins to stagger upwards, this staggered price action turns into a smooth ascent as people begin to spot the opportunity and buy in – forcing the price even higher.

Then, those who sat on the fence begin to realise what is happening, so they panic buy – and also shove prices even higher.

As the bullish momentum gathers pace until the target price is reached, it is at this point that the literal ‘distribution’ begins, with the skilled traders starting to clear their warehouses as eager traders jump in, fearful of missing out. The good news stream and promotion is now constant and all encompassing as the price continues to climb.

Novice traders are usually the last to catch onto what is going on – they finally get to grips with things once the market is inching very close to the top of its bull run. These guys have seen the market move higher slowly, then gather momentum, before rising fast, and it is at this point that they buy, fearful of missing out on the chance of “quick profit” – all whilst the skilled traders bought weeks before during the accumulation phase when the price was sitting at a measly 100 Satoshi.

I hope now you realise just how it is that the "big money" is made in Crypto? Furthermore, I hope you realise that "big money" is being made in this fashion every week, by the minority - the skilled traders. And I have said it before. In this market, equity flows from the hands of the many into the few. This will always be the case.

This is all skilled trading boils down to. Playing on the emotions of the markets, which are driven by just two; fear and greed. That’s it. Create enough fear, and people will sell – at any price. Create enough greed and people will buy at any price.

Don’t be fooled into thinking that this is only happening with LTCD. It happens across the entire Crypto market – BTC included. The cycle of accumulation and distribution is repeated endlessly  everyday across every coin in this market.

The implication for the trader is, to win, you must be able to differentiate between accumulation and distribution – only then will it be 100% clear that those who do the opposite of “the herd” always win.

Tip: When a certain coin is being over-promoted – take advantage if you will... but, don’t forget to pay attention to action that may be occurring elsewhere. This is the best time to spot accumulation and to take advantage before the rest of the market catches on... Look where others don’t and always remember that when prices are rising – the most skilled traders are selling (not dumping – selling) those sell orders that everyone  runs through during a rally were placed by traders who were two steps ahead of the game. These tradeRs accumulate while everyone else’s focus is on the latest “big thing”... Monitor all the markets, and you will begin to spot opportunities before the average trader.

crazyALT47

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:34:58 PM

This is all skilled trading boils down to. Playing on the emotions of the markets, which are driven by just two; fear and greed. That’s it. Create enough fear, and people will sell – at any price. Create enough greed and people will buy at any price.

Don’t be fooled into thinking that this is only happening with LTCD. It happens across the entire Crypto market – BTC included. The cycle of accumulation and distribution is repeated endlessly  everyday across every coin in this market.

The implication for the trader is, to win, you must be able to differentiate between accumulation and distribution – only then will it be 100% clear that those who do the opposite of “the herd” always win.

spot on I was just having this exact conversation because there is a lot of whipsaw action in a number of coins now
fyi i have sent you a pm about jumping in again this week, hoping for a repeat of last week profit
looking forward to hearing back (hoping to get in before tomorrow)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: