Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:57:10 AM

Here are instructions on how to turn you into the next RyanPumper:

• Have $10 worth of BTC
  • Invest $0.10 on 100 coins. (Market buy, set low buy order, doesn't really matter)
  • Sometime during the day, cash out (tiny) profits. This is basically guaranteed due to volatility and the amount of different coins invested in
  • Pick a few of those coins and post profit % in the thread. **MS Paint skills required to add arrows & percentages
  • Do this for a week or so until people start catching on
  • Once I have people convinced, start charging them for membership
  • Rinse and repeat investing $0.10 per coin while raking in 0.5 BTC PER member PER week..which could add up nicely  Wink

You're most welcome.  Wink

You don't even have to have any BTC or do any trades.  You can just "photoshop" everything as some have claimed Ryan does.  I didn't catch the one trade in particular where the claims came out, but even with the charts posted, when I went to Bittrex and really looked at the graph for that trade, I couldn't get the times for both the sells to fit the data.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viper1

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:00:22 PM

use things like VPNs or proxies to get around those limits as well if you wanted to.  lol

The fantasy continues.

When trolls unite and spread nothing but incoherent and baseless remarks understood only by other trolls.

record ALL TRADES on BITTREX and find Ryan's exact trades and show you how he can claim 174.99% profit on 0.01 BTC

I'm afraid there is no logic in this

If you can just claim 100% profit on 0.01btc whenever you want, then surely you can do the same with 2btc

dumbed down explanation
(the method of determining a gain on 0.01btc, is the exact same method of determining a gain on 2btc)

Therefore the size of the position is irrelevant

What if I randomly buy one cent of each coin every day and when one grows in price, sell it at the peak and claim I knew all along why it was a smart investment.

You are a total fantasist for publicly admitting to having these kinds of ridiculous thoughts rattling around in your mind.

lol. I'm sure bittrex has limits on position sizes to deter the use of bots and the like, making that fantasy you described an impossibility

Actually, the only troll here is you "Ryan".  Cause all you do is try and deflect the facts and bury them behind all your bogus posts.  You admitted that at least one of the trades was a complete fabrication as you dumped into your preplaced buys.  You confirmed what many of us only suspected.  lol

FelixOliver

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:01:23 PM

use things like VPNs or proxies to get around those limits as well if you wanted to.  lol

The fantasy continues.

When trolls unite and spread nothing but incoherent and baseless remarks understood only by other trolls.

You can just "photoshop" everything as some have claimed Ryan does.  I didn't catch the one trade in particular where the claims came out

Pics or it didn't happen

Plus just checked the amount of BTC you hold in your little beggars pot: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT

The tips in the thread may help you fill some of that empty space  Wink

record ALL TRADES on BITTREX and find Ryan's exact trades and show you how he can claim 174.99% profit on 0.01 BTC

I'm afraid there is no logic in this

If you can just claim 100% profit on 0.01btc whenever you want, then surely you can do the same with 2btc

dumbed down explanation
(the method of determining a gain on 0.01btc, is the exact same method of determining a gain on 2btc)

Therefore the size of the position is irrelevant

What if I randomly buy one cent of each coin every day and when one grows in price, sell it at the peak and claim I knew all along why it was a smart investment.

You are a total fantasist for publicly admitting to having these kinds of ridiculous thoughts rattling around in your mind.

lol. I'm sure bittrex has limits on position sizes to deter the use of bots and the like, making that fantasy you described an impossibility
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:07:44 PM

Here are instructions on how to turn you into the next RyanPumper:

• Have $10 worth of BTC
  • Invest $0.10 on 100 coins. (Market buy, set low buy order, doesn't really matter)
  • Sometime during the day, cash out (tiny) profits. This is basically guaranteed due to volatility and the amount of different coins invested in
  • Pick a few of those coins and post profit % in the thread. **MS Paint skills required to add arrows & percentages
  • Do this for a week or so until people start catching on
  • Once I have people convinced, start charging them for membership
  • Rinse and repeat investing $0.10 per coin while raking in 0.5 BTC PER member PER week..which could add up nicely  Wink

You're most welcome.  Wink

damn I almost forgot:

Also, it would be in your best interest to post the occasional 'trading tip'. Which is really the 'hardest' part of this whole process. Check Investopedia if you want a ton of freebies. Just change the wording.  Wink
FelixOliver

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:11:05 PM

Also, it would be in your best interest to post the occasional 'trading tip'. Which is really the 'hardest' part of this whole process. Check Investopedia if you want a ton of freebies. Just change the wording.  Wink

lol the ignorance becomes more obvious with each post you make.

You are aware that Investopedia is a mere dictionary for investment terminology right? lol.

You won't find any "trading" methodology on Investopedia sir. Hence the word "Invest"opedia
Viper1

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:12:00 PM

Pics or it didn't happen

They're all over this thread.  All a person has to do is compare them to Bittrex and they'll find the ones that don't match reality.  So I don't have to post anything, it's all there.

Plus just checked the amount of BTC you hold in your little beggars pot: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT

Can you get any more pathetic?  Look at this place.  Do you really think I'd post a BTC address on here that held anything of value?  That address was made specifically for the forum.  But in typical troll fashion you just deflect cause you know you have nothing of substance to argue with.  lol.

J9901

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:12:52 PM

Also, it would be in your best interest to post the occasional 'trading tip'. Which is really the 'hardest' part of this whole process. Check Investopedia if you want a ton of freebies. Just change the wording.  Wink

lol the ignorance becomes more obvious with each post you make.

You are aware that Investopedia is a mere dictionary for investment terminology right? lol.

You won't find any trading methodology on Investopedia sir.

http://www.investopedia.com/university/beginner-trading-fundamentals/

http://www.investopedia.com/university/all/trading/
FelixOliver

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:17:04 PM

They're all over this thread.  All a person has to do is compare them to Bittrex and they'll find the ones that don't match reality.  So I don't have to post anything, it's all there.

Exactly, go and print up the screen shots and post them up for everyone to see.

Unless you're telling porkies of course

Can you get any more pathetic?  Look at this place.  Do you really think I'd post a BTC address on here that held anything of value?

Your right, there was certainly no "value" in that cookie jar LOL.

you have nothing of substance to argue with.  lol.

This isn't an argument.

Your trolling is providing me with ammunition to mock you with.

thats all

Must be where the greats like Jesse Livermore, ICann and the rest got their expertise from.

The investment dictionary lol

Viper1

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:27:46 PM

Exactly, go and print up the screen shots and post them up for everyone to see.

So "Ryan" can then go and delete and/or change his versions?  I'm sorry, but some of us are just a tad brighter than you or him.  I'd much rather leave it all here for everyone to see for themselves.

Let's just recap.

- Every one of the screenshots in here could have been fabricated.

- With at least one of them, the sell times don't match the Bittrex data no matter how you try and get it to "fit".

- Many of the trades are very low amounts which doesn't exactly fit his "invest 2BTC per day in these trades to make 0.7" statement a couple pages back.

- "FelixOliver" confirmed that one of the trades as outlined was fabricated and "they" dumped into preplaced buy orders as opposed to what "Ryan" claimed he did in the thread.

I won't even go into the other allegations but anyone can read through the thread and see everything for themselves.

FelixOliver

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:31:38 PM

- With at least one of them, the sell times don't match the Bittrex data no matter how you try and get it to "fit".

- Many of the trades are very low amounts which doesn't exactly fit his "invest 2BTC per day in these trades to make 0.7" statement a couple pages back.

If you don't post up some screenshots to add some foundation to these baseless comments then I'm left with the assumption that you have stopped taking your meds, and are merely trolling

Your post history confirms your only activity in this thread has been to troll instead of contribute.

So here's your chance. Go and get the screenshots and post them up publicly to add some weight to your statements.

If you respond without even a shred of a jpg to back your story up, then you prove yourself to be nothing more than a liar.
Viper1

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:44:22 PM

If you don't post up some screenshots to add some foundation to these baseless comments then I'm left with the assumption that you have stopped taking your meds, and are merely trolling

Your post history confirms your only activity in this thread has been to troll instead of contribute.

So here's your chance. Go and get the screenshots and post them up publicly to add some weight to your statements.

If you respond without even a shred of a jpg to back your story up, then you prove yourself to be nothing more than a liar.

Actually, my post history in this thread shows I valued the information and in fact at one point even gave "Ryan" the benefit of the doubt until he posted about a move I actually knew something about and I then realized at least some of it was bogus.

And once again, it's all in the thread so I don't need to post anything.  Typical reaction of trolls/scammers though to start throwing out the "liar" label.  You're doing a fantastic job of making this all look legit.  lol

FelixOliver

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:49:25 PM

Go and get the screenshots and post them up publicly to add some weight to your statements.

Your response

it's all in the thread.

Shame.

You're losing my interest now.

I mean to prove your integrity and to show that you aren't a liar should be top priority for you.

Yet, you have no evidence to prove your statements even though a simple screenshot is all it would take.

I think you should disappear back under the bridge now.

We have already exposed you as a liar. I wonder what else you're hiding
Viper1

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:54:52 PM

Go and get the screenshots and post them up publicly to add some weight to your statements.

Your response

And once again, it's all in the thread.

Shame.

I mean to prove your integrity and to show that you aren't a liar should be top priority for you.

Yet, you have no evidence to prove your statements even though a simple screenshot is all it would take.

We have already exposed you as a liar.. I wonder what else you're hiding

Oh my lord... Really???  Now you pull out the integrity thing and say I'm a lair when you yourself in this thread said one of the trades was a fabrication the way "Ryan" described it???  Are you reading from some troll playbook or something?  Fuck man, you must be seriously desperate now... lol...

jotaceo

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:58:46 PM

Meeting. I'll answer you later...

lol  Cheesy

hilarious

Nothing of substance to deliver other than incoherent babble.

Trolls will troll

Despite your lack of respect (and this is the second answer where you loose good manners) I'll answer you. Anyway, you'll have to wait even more, I still value my real work higher than answering anyone in a forum.

By the way, as Viper1 pointed out a few answers before this one, it's really easy. Ryan "only" needs to show a fair strike of 2BTC into 2.7BTC days. Would it be possible.

And, of course, you're an insider. You could show us some trades as well. With volume, of course...
J9901

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:04:39 PM

Your response

And once again, it's all in the thread.

Shame.

We have already exposed you as a liar.. I wonder what else you're hiding

Oh my lord... Really???  Now you pull out the integrity thing and say I'm a lair when you yourself in this thread said one of the trades was a fabrication the way "Ryan" described it???  Are you reading from some troll playbook or something?  Fuck man, you must be seriously desperate now... lol...

lol RyanPumper/FelixOliver is a joke. Ryan, next time hire your own defense force instead of using an alt making yourself look like a desperate fool in the process.
FelixOliver

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:05:19 PM

lol RyanPumper/FelixOliver is a joke. Ryan, next time hire your own defense force instead of using an alt making yourself look like a desperate fool in the process.

You sir are utterly deluded

All out of false claims and inaccurate accusations so you resort to the most elementary of insults.

Thats a shame. But.... expected.

Oh my lord... Really???  Now you pull out the integrity thing and say I'm a lair < (wtf?) when you yourself in this thread said one of the trades was a fabrication the way "Ryan" described it???

Untill you can produce photographic evidence to substantiate these claims

I can't trust or take anything you say seriously.
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:19:57 PM

I'd have to second this

RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:26:32 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 03:56:18 PM by RyanPumper

Also, the group is very proactive.

Our picks are extraordinarily accurate, and can be cross checked using the apparatus of your choice.

If you pour over my Picks issued privately to members:

Pumpers Picks Week 1:
8 Picks in total. out of which two Picks gained 100%+, five picks gained 50%+, and one pick went up 40%+
Verdict: 6 Coins out of 8 went to the moon
Total gain: 523%

Pumpers Picks Week 2:
8 Picks in total. out of which every pick gained 50%+, five picks gained 100%+, one pick gained 290%+
Verdict: 8 Coins out of 8 went to the moon
Total gain: 945%

Pumpers Picks Week 3:
12 Picks in total. out of which one pick gained 1100%+, three picks gained 100%+, three picks gained 50%+
Verdict: 9 Coins out of 12 went to the moon
Total gain: 1,753%

Pumpers Picks Week 4:
8 Picks in total. out of which every pick gained 45%+, four picks gained 100%+, two picks gained 200%+, One pick gained 350%+
Verdict: 8 Coins out of 8 went to the moon
Total gain: 1,212%

Pumpers Picks Week 5:
14 Picks in total. out of which every pick gained 40%+, five picks gained 100%+, three picks gained 210%+, One pick gained 350%+
Verdict: 10 Coins out of 14 went to the moon
Total gain: 1,076%

Several weeks worth of accuracy

Several more to come.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

That aside, the main purpose of this thread is to educate.

To show that anyone can make money from crypto, if you employ the correct tactics.

I do a lot to break each trade down, and to really give everyone the masterkey to going out there and executing the exact  same plays.

My first post here

Anyway, I’ll be posting my trades, and suggestions on a daily basis and talking you guys through the thought process behind them. My personal target is 100% per day minimum.. and I know that if you guys understand the basic principles behind each one of my trades, then you too will be making 100% per day.

BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:32:01 PM

I'd have to second this
You can, with pictures of your trade data Smiley
You know, the ones that contain the amounts in the screenshots Smiley

OK, EVERYONE SHUT UP FOR A WHILE! NO MORE SPAM.

Let's let RyanPumper continue his work and criticize a bit later, ok?
J9901

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:43:58 PM

Anyway, I’ll be posting my trades, and suggestions on a daily basis and talking you guys through the thought process behind them. My personal target is 100% per day minimum.. and I know that if you guys understand the basic principles behind each one of my trades, then you too will be making 100% per day.

But FelixOliver, anyone can make a combined 100% per day easily. I'm able inform others how to do so with ONE post vs an entire thread with many posts from you.

Hell, with steps I outlined, I can make make, at minimum, a combined 250-300% day if I invest lets say $0.50 in every 'active' coin in Bittrex with little effort.

Enough percentages and more actual income value.

Come on Felix/Ryan, just post the actual profit amounts in BTC and I'll be the first to admit my idiocy and defeat and that there was nothing to be doubted about the lack of evidence & inconsistencies with the buys on the charts. Until then, stop dodging the request.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: