Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
FelixOliver

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:27:21 AM

Whats up with the price today? Any news i missed?

No news at all. Price was manipulated lower. Smart money bought in cheap and then the price snapped back like an elastic thong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:49:31 AM

18 Sep
Total return: 180%
Coins: LTCD, LXC
(1BTC Giveaway Sunday 09/21, see @Pumper_Ryan for details)

LTCD

Just a textbook play here really.
Color me impressed, but what's the next trade line below your buy? How do I know you did not manipulate the price down to show that you can make a profit on the recovery?
ZPserge

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:26:43 AM

I have not read any comments paid member of the community on the results of the use of information from Ryan

johnczekko

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:17:14 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 02:28:29 PM by johnczekko

Hi all,

unfortunately, I made the mistake to pay RyanPumper 0.5 BTC to join his "group". It's a pity I have to waste my first post on Bitcointalk like this, but I want to share my experience with everyone.

When time allows me, I will be writing more thoroughly about how he fooled me, but I did want to warn people as soon as possible. Hence this brief post.

I don't know, whether he pulls his scam on every member, but I advise you: Do not send him any BTC.

P.S. If you know a good way how to let as many people as possible know about his foul practices, please send me a PM. His main advertising thread is self-moderated, so I guess every negative post will be promptly deleted.

John
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:32:55 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 03:27:59 PM by RyanPumper

Interesting. First post, account registered in JUL.  Roll Eyes

Heres the messages this person had sent

Alright Ryan,

this is getting nowhere. Since I joined your "group" on Tuesday (3 days ago) I received nothing from you.

Yet... (and see the date)

THIS WEEKS MOVERS
There are several coins that I’m looking at over the short term, in addition to LTCD.

CANN, SHADE, SSD, APEX

I’m also Monitoring

ROOT, HALCYON and NLG

Will be in touch about why these coins are going to move and how we are going to play them.

As for LTCD, notify me as soon as your position becomes active and I’ll advise on exit points.

(Will set up another IRC once I’m through trading)

Ryan

my response to his most recent messages

LTCD was my move. If what you're saying is true (you bought the dip < 1k) then there is no way you didn't bag 100% as other members did.

Coupled with that, I gave you a string of picks. Out of which HAL went up nearly 100%... SSD went up 100%. XBOT did 36%. APEX has corrected twice.. first correction producing a 73% gain, the second: 59%.. so that's 132% in total. ROOT pulled in 26%. CANN has been bouncing around all week producing nearly 50% in gains. NLG did 49% only yesterday.

Totting that up, that's nearly 493% of gains and the week isn't even over yet.

As you know, profits in general haven't been easy to come by this week due to BTC dipping in price - nobody has made money. Even the pump groups have been seeing less volume. Yet, these picks (all winners) were laid out on a platter for you.

........ if you had played the coins I suggested you will have made nearly 6 times your money. Even still, I can admit that I could have been a little bit more nurturing by taking you by the hand and literally walking you through the markets... but you have to understand, I'm not like these other "pumpers".. I actually do a fair bit of trading myself, day in and day out.

I don't feel as if I left you in the dark.. because, clearly, I don't just pull these picks out of my arse. Tonnes of research goes into each and every pick - and that's not even mentioning the dozens of coins that don't end up making the list.

I'm not sure if you've used a service like this before but, typically, you only get one pick - sink or swim, that's it. I gave you 8 picks, (all of which produced exponential returns) which is above and beyond the standard.

I'm not going to argue with you about whether I did or didn't perform. I clearly did, this isn't a one way street. I'm not a stock broker, or a personal trader. I supply tips, picks and advice - I'm not going to take the trade for you - that's your shout. hence 'Pumper's picks'.

If I had broadcasted those picks publicly I would have had dozens of people reporting back how much money they made. Such as last week, when my picks pulled in 523% and the week before when I delivered picks that gained a combined total of 1,539%. That's 2,560% over two weeks and four days

I think this person is part of another group, no normal individual disregards 493% of gains.

johnczekko

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:41:26 PM

Nice try, I see, you were eagerly waiting for my post with a prepared reply. Unfortunately for you, I expected exactly this.

As I said, I will provide more details soon.

To everyone, you might not trust what I say yet, but what is better, wait a while for my post or be scammed?

John
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:49:18 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 03:13:32 PM by RyanPumper

Nice try, I see, you were eagerly waiting for my post with a prepared reply. Unfortunately for you, I expected exactly this.

As I said, I will provide more details soon.

To everyone, you might not trust what I say yet, but what is better, wait a while for my post or be scammed?

John

Remember this message:

Btw. what about that IRC channel? Did you manage to create a new one?

Thanks.

John

Just making sure everyone is actually who they say they are. There are a few weirdos out there from other groups who would love to sabotage my moves. So just working on a one on one basis with each member, just to suss out who is who.

Interesting findings so far.

Ryan

I think it's clear now that that my suspicions were legitimate.

So, I won't be going back and forth with you.

You clearly have an agenda, and are not who you claim to be.

madalo

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:20:19 PM

Coupled with that, I gave you a string of picks. Out of which HAL went up nearly 100%... SSD went up 100%. XBOT did 36%. APEX has corrected twice.. first correction producing a 73% gain, the second: 59%.. so that's 132% in total. ROOT pulled in 26%. CANN has been bouncing around all week producing nearly 50% in gains. NLG did 49% only yesterday.

I didn't make the 500%, but between ltcd, hal, ssd, apex i'm nearing x4 my money. 330% which has to be like 310% above what i've made since march lol. happy camper here
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:20:46 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 06:33:23 PM by RyanPumper

PUMPERS PICKS: Tip of the Week

Alot of people have been asking about conditional orders. Specifically how to execute multiple orders at a time, which Bittrex doesn't allow.

Personally, I use Cryptrader.com for order execution. As they provide more flexibility allowing for increased automation when it comes to placing trades.

Conditional Orders
Conditional orders are advanced trade orders that are automatically submitted or cancelled if specified criteria are met. This allows for greater customization of the order to meet the specific needs that you may have. A conditional order is appropriate when it is important to automate part or all of the trade entry/exit process.

Conditional orders must be placed before the trade is entered, and are considered the most basic form of trade automation.

For example, say a trader enters an order to buy a coin at 45 Satoshi, but only once the coin has first reached 42 Satoshi (confirming a breakout). The limit order at 45 Satoshi will be submitted once the market has reached 42 Satoshi. Conditional orders allow traders to enter into a trade without having to constantly monitor the market, allowing them to be as fast as the market.

Conditional orders can be used to place simultaneous trade entry orders above and below the current price. A trader, for instance, may wish to enter a long position if price goes above a particular resistance level or enter a short position if price violates a support level. Once either level is touched, the corresponding order will be filled.

A stop loss is also a Conditional Order. How I tend to go about executing stop orders is, I copy my buying in price into my profit/loss spreadsheet (if you need something like this, I can send one over to you).

I then rig up the stop loss on cryptrader. My stop is always at -2% and will only be submitted if the market falls -1%.

Another thing about Conditional Orders that makes them a vital element in my strategy is that, in a break-out, you have the ability to place some conditional buy / sell orders beforehand - which will keep your orders off the order books and essentially hidden.

This works best in conditions where you know that a breakout or dip is about to occur.

Tip: The order book is for Risk Assessment, your eyes and ears into the market. The Order book shows you how much you can lose if your trade goes the wrong way - and also how much you can make if it goes the right way. It reveals all the price levels that a particular coin contains. The orders in the book haven't happened yet.. so is a view into the future of where a market is going to go in terms of price. Use the order book to plan your entry into and exit from the market. Get this element right, and you will realise just how easy it is to be consistently profitable in Crypto.

johnczekko

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:36:20 PM

I think it's clear now that that my suspicions were legitimate.

So, I won't be going back and forth with you.

You clearly have an agenda, and are not who you claim to be.

I like how you took those PM's out of context and omitted the important parts.

Your paranoia about me being part of some group or having some kind of agenda is ridiculous.

If you showed at least a little bit of honesty and did give me a refund like I asked you to, I wouldn't be posting any of this.

You're not an ordinary scammer, I will give you that.

John
CT_Rick

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:45:38 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Tip of the Week

Alot of people have been asking about conditional orders. Specifically how to execute multiple orders at a time, which Bittrex doesn't allow.

Personally, I use Cryptrader.com for order execution. As they provide more flexibility allowing for increased automation when it comes to placing trades.

Conditional Orders
Conditional orders are advanced trade orders that are automatically submitted or cancelled if specified criteria are met. This allows for greater customization of the order to meet the specific needs that you may have. A conditional order is appropriate when it is important to automate part or all of the trade entry/exit process.

Conditional orders must be placed before the trade is entered, and are considered the most basic form of trade automation.

For example, say a trader enters an order to buy a coin at 45 Satoshi, but only once the coin has first reached 42 Satoshi (confirming a breakout). The limit order at 45 Satoshi will be submitted once the market has reached 42 Satoshi. Conditional orders allow traders to enter into a trade without having to constantly monitor the market, allowing them to be as fast as the market.

http://s7.postimg.org/ssqohadln/condbuy.png

Conditional orders can be used to place simultaneous trade entry orders above and below the current price. A trader, for instance, may wish to enter a long position if price goes above a particular resistance level or enter a short position if price violates a support level. Once either level is touched, the corresponding order will be filled.

A stop loss is also a Conditional Order. How I tend to go about executing stop orders is, I copy my buying in price into my profit/loss spreadsheet (if you need something like this, I can send one over to you).

http://s7.postimg.org/t6s0gvxp7/calc.png

I then rig up the stop loss on cryptrader. My stop is always at -2% and will only be submitted if the market falls -1%.

http://s7.postimg.org/dmkmqcnkr/stoploss.png

Another thing about Conditional Orders that makes them a vital element in my strategy is that, in a break-out, you have the ability to place some conditional buy / sell orders beforehand - which will keep your orders off the order books and essentially hidden.

This works best in conditions where you know that a breakout or dip is about to occur.

Tip: The order book is for Risk Assessment, your eyes and ears into the market. The Order book shows you how much you can lose if your trade goes the wrong way - and also how much you can make if it goes the right way. It reveals all the price levels that a particular coin contains. The orders in the book haven't happened yet.. so is a view into the future of where a market is going to go in terms of price. Use the order book to plan your entry into and exit from the market. Get this element right, and you will realise just how easy it is to be consistently profitable in Crypto.

what if the market gaps down and falls past my stop? wont that mean your stop will be triggered but not filled?
johnczekko

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:47:09 PM

What a coincidence, that madalo, who's giving you positive reviews here, logged out at almost exact time as you did.

https://i.imgur.com/Zrb1dJq.png

Took you 4s to log out your alter ego in the other browser window?
FelixOliver

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:00:34 PM

What a coincidence, that madalo, who's giving you positive reviews here, logged out at almost exact time as you did.

I'm also a member and confused at the fact that everyone else is more than satisfied and you're the only one who didn't make money?

How is that possible?

also confused that you have been here since July, made zero posts and all of a sudden decided to turn on the megaphone to spam what has been a productive thread so far.

I know foul play when i see it as the other trolls have stopped posting and here we have some brand new guy with a brand new account continuing where they left off.

Judging from the above messages I received the exact same advice that you did and I have more than tripled my money.

if you were to be more specific about this scam you speak of you would probably be taken seriously. Since you haven't said anything noteworthy I'm left with the assumption that you're a mere spammer and a shill and wouldn't mind seeing you banned.
johnczekko

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:09:20 PM

I'm also a member and confused at the fact that everyone else is more than satisfied and you're the only one who didn't make money?

How is that possible?

also confused that you have been here since July, made zero posts and all of a sudden decided to turn on the megaphone to spam what has been a productive thread so far.

I know foul play when i see it as the other trolls have stopped posting and here we have some brand new guy with a brand new account continuing where they left off.

Judging from the above messages I received the exact same advice that you did and I have more than tripled my money.

if you were to be more specific about this scam you speak of you would probably be taken seriously. Since you haven't said anything noteworthy I'm left with the assumption that you're a mere spammer and a shill and wouldn't mind seeing you banned.

I don't know how is that possible. Maybe Ryan saw an easy target in me, because I had a "Newbie" member status. I will be posting my reasoning shortly.

John
FelixOliver

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:13:55 PM

How is that possible?

I don't know how is that possible. Maybe Ryan saw an easy target in me, because I had a "Newbie" member status. I will be posting my reasoning shortly.

John

You said that hours ago, so now I'm certain that you're trolling.

I'm a part of the group aswel and there was no IRC this week. Meaning the only communication was via PM....so you should already have all the proof you need. Unless of course you are lying? which i know you are because we all received those exact picks from ryan.

I find it strange that this is your 5th post within just a few minutes yet you have made zero contributions since your registration in July. you fudster you

madalo

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:22:15 PM

How is that possible?

John

You said that hours ago, so now I'm certain that you're trolling.

I'm a part of the group aswel and there was no IRC this week. Meaning the only communication was via PM....so you should already have all the proof you need. Unless of course you are lying? which i know you are because we all received those exact picks from ryan.

I find it strange that this is your 5th post within just a few minutes yet you have made zero contributions since your registration in July. you fudster you

I second that and will even invite a moderator to look at my PMs for proof of picks lol. there is no way you received those tips and made nothing.
johnczekko

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:22:47 PM

Let's start by pointing out, what Ryan says in his advert:

https://i.imgur.com/7Pc5Lai.png

Especially pay attention to the highlighted areas, stating what membership of Ryan's group includes. I liked what Ryan promised, not only that I would be advised what to do, but that I would be active participant, which would also allow me to learn how successful traders operate. Maybe naive of me, but true. I specifically asked about this in my first PM to Ryan:

https://i.imgur.com/Dbd9BSZ.png

Here is what Ryan replied to me:

https://i.imgur.com/Uoj9GAZ.png

Exactly what I wanted to hear. Daily tips on coins, group meets on IRC to discuss "moves", everything is explained and I will learn something new (educational element). Sounds nice? Well the truth is that the IRC channel doesn't exist and I never spoke to any other member. As soon as I paid the membership fee, Ryan sent me a message, that the IRC channel is down and that he's working on setting up a new one. As you can see from the PM history posted down below, at first it was supposed to be up the same day, then at the end of the week/weekend. It would probably be pushed again onto the next week which I haven't paid for so I wouldn't see it's all part of the play. I even suggested other form of real-time communication, but without response.

Absence of an IRC channel was a big bummer for me, but at least first pick arrived:

https://i.imgur.com/CKsJslo.png

Seems like Ryan was artificially controlling the market with a couple of other traders and his bots. So that's how it's done? Quite a disappointment. Nevertheless I stuck with the plan and followed Ryan's directions. There were further PM's exchanged about LTCD (check PM history), but the essence was this: Accumulate above 2k, up to 2.5k and be ready for a lift-off. This was the last PM:

https://i.imgur.com/35fG3eg.png

As you may know, several hours after this message, the price of LTCD plummeted. From 2.2k to 0.8k. By complete luck, I was up early to check my trading position and managed to sell in time, rebuy under 1k and profit from this situation. But had I been following Ryan's advice, I would have been in a great loss. Strangely enough, Ryan posted in this thread about how flawlessly he played this whole event (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765426.msg8882241#msg8882241), yet I received none of that information from him. And he had the courage to tell me later in our conversation, that I profited from LTCD sell-off because of his advice.

As a coincidence, the night before, I read this nice thread from louie6925 about trading altcoins (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=785977.0). Later after that LTCD disaster, the second point from louie's post lead me to an idea, that this could all be orchestrated. What if Ryan told members of his group to buy at certain price range, filled his sell orders that way and then caused a dump to rebuy lower? Seemed only slightly probable at the time, but very probable after I realized what's this all about.

Somewhere during our conversation about LTCD, Ryan sent me this message:

https://i.imgur.com/OSLirgu.png

Great! That's why I signed up and what Ryan advertised in his other thread, I will receive detailed analysis of coins that are going to move. Something similar what Ryan does in this topic, but in advance. Well, sadly for me, I never received such information. All I got, was promises, that this day he will surely send the write-up about the coins.

https://i.imgur.com/oPWE9rR.png

What shocked me though, was that, when I expressed my objections, he told me, how much I could have gained had I traded each coin on my own, completely disregarding what he wrote several times earlier and what he said in his advert -> every move explained / entry/exit points / members briefed exactly what to do and when / strategy for each coin etc.

That's when I had enough and wanted a refund. Sadly Ryan didn't want to return my coins.

To create a full picture of the whole conversation, here is a complete history of my PM's with Ryan, ordered chronologically and divided into two images due to size.

https://i.imgur.com/F6q8KHB.png
https://i.imgur.com/EKcooGe.png

If necessary, I'm prepared to give access to my account to a reputable Sr.+ member to confirm that indeed all these messages are authentic and I didn't omit any.

I'm not a native English speaker, so I can't explain everything as clearly as I would like to, but hopefully the main message is understandable.

This lesson cost me 0.5 BTC and the time to write down this post. I won't get them back, but the least I can do is to warn other people not to make the same mistake as I did.

Judge for yourself, but my advice is clear: Stay away from RyanPumper and others alike and certainly don't pay him/them anything.

John
FelixOliver

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:42:02 PM

As a coincidence, the night before, I read this nice thread from louie6925 about trading altcoins (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=785977.0).

This is the funniest thing, so obviously Louie6925 is behind this fake Johnchekko account. If you read his thread the agenda is obvious. similar writing patterns. over-cooked essay style delivery. i think we have a match.

Pumpers will pump and trolls will troll. That is crypto, get over it lol.

This lesson cost me 0.5 BTC and the time to write down this post. I won't get them back, but the least I can do is to warn other people not to make the same mistake as I did.

Judge for yourself, but my advice is clear: Stay away from RyanPumper and others alike and certainly don't pay him/them anything.

John

You mean to tell me you paid to receive some tips. Got given not one, but a slightly excessive 8 tips like we all got. The coins made good and went up 498% or actually 598% if you include that LTCD rebound which we all were briefed on = virtually 600%. and your problem is.....

I still don't get the scam. dosen't scam imply losing out somehow? not gaining 600%?
johnczekko

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:52:41 PM

This is the funniest thing, so obviously Louie6925 is behind this fake Johnchekko account. If you read his thread the agenda is obvious. similar writing patterns. over-cooked essay style delivery. i think we have a match.

What? What would I gain from this? You mean I threw away 0.5 BTC and went through all of this just to link to some other thread on Bitcointalk? Thread that isn't even selling or promoting anything, just giving out advice.. Man, think!

You mean to tell me you paid to receive some tips. Got given not one, but a slightly excessive 8 tips like we all got. The coins made good and went up 498% or actually 598% if you include that LTCD rebound which we all were briefed on = virtually 600%. and your problem is.....

I still don't get the scam. dosen't scam imply losing out somehow? not gaining 600%?

Well let's hope others will understand. You clearly don't want to. But you could point me out in the PM history I made public, where I was briefed on that LTCD rebound.
FelixOliver

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:04:33 PM

What? What would I gain from this? You mean I threw away 0.5 BTC and went through all of this just to link to some other thread on Bitcointalk? Thread that isn't even selling or promoting anything, just giving out advice.. Man, think!

Sorry, not convinced. You are preaching the same message here as you are in the other thread that you are promoting. "pumping and market manipulation is god awful"

Same writing style. Blocks of text with no actual point being made.

Well let's hope others will understand. You clearly don't want to. But you could point me out in the PM history I made public, where I was briefed on that LTCD rebound.

I don't think anyone can comprehend what you're going on about.

Those coins scraped in damn near 600%. If you had put only 0.5 ($199 USD) towards this, you would have made 3.5BTC ($1,395 USD) in just days like i'm sure everyone else did.

There still isn't any proof that you even took any trades because, i'm sorry. this just doesn't make sense lol.

I am in the exact same group. I got those exact same picks and i made nearly 3 times my money.

Obviously your allegations of scam is an absolute crock and you have even posted proof that you received 8 picks on the first day you joined up.

At least we now know who you really are.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: