Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
Balkhole

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:07:26 PM

Don't even bother with this group they are market manipulators they just pump and dump this is ILLEGAL! I do not care how much the money you make from this pump and dump thing if someone like us lose because of you

PLEASE I beg you guys don't take the easy option and join with this men. I will trade as honest man because thats how I am

you will make 10btc and someone will lose 10btc that is not right for me. It is impossible you "predict" all those coins that you say, i think you guys create the coins or you work with developer i don't believe that you will just look the chart and trade like this way

you people are pump and dump group do not trust them

Tarzan?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wolf_of_Bitcoin

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:10:20 PM

Don't even bother with this group they are just market manipulators they pump and dump, which is so ILLEGAL! I do not care how much money you make from this pump and dump thing is someone like us lose because of you

PLEASE, PLEASE don't take the easy option and join them. I will trade as honest man because that is how I am

you will make 10btc and someone will lose 10btc that is not right for me. It is impossible you "predict" all those coins that you say, i think you guys create the coins or you work with developer i don't believe that you will just look the chart and trade like that

Escrow Dude, you are not wrong for the most part; however, I would like to clarify a few things. First and foremost pump & dumps are not yet illegal in regards to cryptocurrencies. Secondly, since this is essentially the wild west of trading, you are going to be fighting an uphill battle against every other individual in a pump group, every whale, and every other manipulator. My advice to you would be to find a different security to trade. There are still plenty of ways to make an honest buck. Message me if you wish to continue this discussion.
toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:22:35 PM

Don't even bother with this group they are market manipulators they just pump and dump this is ILLEGAL! I do not care how much the money you make from this pump and dump thing if someone like us lose because of you

PLEASE I beg you guys don't take the easy option and join with this men. I will trade as honest man because thats how I am

you will make 10btc and someone will lose 10btc that is not right for me. It is impossible you "predict" all those coins that you say, i think you guys create the coins or you work with developer i don't believe that you will just look the chart and trade like this way

The way we trade, is different to the way you trade. That's all

We only trade the most rewarding opportunities presented to us and to be effective, that consists of getting there before normal traders

Everyone has the same opportunities in this market, but everyone doesn't realize it

arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:26:05 PM

This pumps are nothing.
Would like to know who made the biggest pump of ther 2014 with NakamotoDark.
From 30 satoshi till 500.
More than 1000% in 1 day.
Balkhole

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:30:19 PM

Everyone has the same opportunities in this market, but everyone doesn't realize it

It's actually easier to win than it is to lose
alice chan

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:38:09 PM

During every high volume price rise, the price can only go so far before, eventually, everyone is trying to cash out profits at the same exact time. Think about it like a massive stampede trying to squeeze through a 32" wide door simultaneously - it just won't work. This is known as sell resistance.

Thus, in trading, timing is your most crucial element.

Because, those who get there first will always win - and they will win big

Those who aren't as early, but get there before the major price move kicks off, their win will be much smaller, but a win nevertheless.

Unskilled traders who buy during the distribution phase will always lose, there is no way around that. During distribution, it isn't even possible for one to build a large enough position so as to guarantee a worthwhile profit.

I particularly respect the fact that you say when not to buy, which a lot of people don't do. So at least you have decency and a juxtaposing view instead of the usual "its going up, buy buy buy it's going to rise forever, easy x40"

I will report how this week goes for me in here anyway
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:05:32 AM

This pumps are nothing.
Would like to know who made the biggest pump of ther 2014 with NakamotoDark.
From 30 satoshi till 500.
More than 1000% in 1 day.

+1
spookycoins

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 02:33:32 AM

The way we trade, is different to the way you trade. That's all

We only trade the most rewarding opportunities presented to us and to be effective, that consists of getting there before normal traders

+1.
Sounds rather elegant when you put it that way.

That's me on twitter --> @spookycoins
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:32:56 AM

How about all of you winners post screen shots of the last 5 winning trades?

Show me the money! Grin
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:39:35 AM

Show me the money! Grin

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:08:12 AM

Ryan has great predictions, which are just that 'predictions'. This does not demonstrate certainty though. There is a phrase we use in security trading, 'past results do not guarantee future performance'. Even the best are not right 100% of the time; it comes with the territory.

You want to see his predictions..  

its right here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850057.msg10046010#msg10046010

https://i.imgur.com/CKsJslo.png

Nothing but pure manipulation, all his charts, babbling and "analysis" are nothing but BULLSHIT.

The prices are all manipulated by him.. so of course he "predictions" are going to play out.

And its why you are getting insulted by his cronies & alt accounts,  they don't want it getting out that it all means nothing.

All part of the marketing gimmick in order to get people to join and "believe" he is some great Zoltar fuck or whatever

Come give great RyanFuckHumper your money !!

trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:06:09 PM

Show me the money! Grin

Clearly you don't listen to well. Is far as BTC profits I got you beat... but if you care to comment, what were your "last 5 winning trades" - that were recommended by the Ryan Pumper ?

Screen shot those please.

This group is legitimate BS if you ask me, but hey I'm not stupid enough to send my BTC to find out.

Just out of curiosity I wonder if any of this is legit. Seems like the only thing you can count on here is being down .5 BTC in a week.

RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:12:55 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 03:30:33 PM by RyanPumper

04 Dec - 05 Dec
Total return: 103%
Coins: SPR

Most novice, and even experienced - but unskilled traders, are under the falsehood that there are no certainties in trading. Yet they continue to trade anyway. This batch of traders, who are the majority in the market, both consciously and subconsciously believe that trading is gambling - so they 'act as if' this is a fact. They act as if losses play a bigger part in trading than the actual taking of profit, so they approach the market in such an awkward, non-advantageous way... letting losses run on and on and on, gambling on the chance of the coin returning to a price that will bring them back to even. Yet they are prone to cutting and running with only the smallest 2% profit. They act as if there is no way to perceive and take advantage of a major price move before it actually occurs, so they spend all of their time betting on the continuation of moves that have already taken place, which can only ever produce more cumulative losses than gains. You see the market is a projection of the thoughts and actions of a collection of human beings. And, because we cannot have action without thought – it is clear that the action we see every day in the market is driven by thought and perception. The majority of participants in this market believe, wholeheartedly, that trading is gambling. And so this thought process is reflected in their actions. Skilled traders use this fact to milk the market for continuous profit.

SPR

Recurring patterns occur in every single coin in the market and, if you are to pull more money from the market than you put in – you need to come into alignment with the flow of the market.

There is a severe distinction between a skilled trader and the average market participant.

You see, if I were to open a retail store and I were to consult with a business advisor – his first piece of advice to me would be to “know your customer.”

There is no use filling your warehouse with hammocks and other summer time garden furniture, if your store is in some small town in Alaska, one of the coldest climates in the US. You won’t go far attempting to pitch car insurance to a room full of disqualified drivers. You do not show up to a classical art gallery with contemporary popart pieces – you will not make any sells whatsoever.

How does all of this tie in with crypto currencies and the alt market?

Well, in crypto, it is especially essential that every trader “knows his customer.”

You have to get into the minds of the largest group of participants in this market – novice traders. Ask yourself what all the commonly held beliefs are in crypto, and what people tend to refer to as good practice.

For example. Many novice traders have the belief that a coin with strong buy support provides an optimal, high-probability, trading opportunity. This is dreadfully incorrect.

You see, a coin tends to attract multiple buy orders – at, or close to the current market price – during the distribution phase of the price cycle.

These buy orders are placed by those who would like to view themselves as being simply “too smart” to enter the market via the sell side. So instead of easily buying a 2300 satoshi sell order, they put on a 2290 satoshi buy order (masterfull) and wait to be bought in.

As the price rises, you begin to see bidding wars take place in the buy side of the orderbook – with each new buy order tightening the spread.

Eventually, you have a situation where 20+ btc of legitimate buy orders consume the buy side.

This action only occurs during distribution, as laggards, novices and latecomers rush to get in on a coin that is already trading at a severe mark-up.

(know your customer)

In the mind of a novice, such a large amount of buy orders can only mean one thing. The price can’t fall, because there is “good support”.

This isn’t the case.

A skilled trader would assess this by first recognising, ‘oh, prices are already running high... this is distribution. So, logically, there would have been a period of accumulation when the price was several percent lower than it is now.. Therefore, I’m not touching this coin. The opportunity has passed’

A skilled trader understands full and well that an abundance of buy orders only gives those who bought into a coin days/weeks/month before, the ‘option’ to exit, with a substantial profit, whenever it becomes necessary to do so. These early-bird traders have the option to either wait for their sell orders to be hit, or to exit via the buy side. As soon as one or two traders begin to take that buy side option, others begin to pull their sell orders and follow suit – then an avalanche erupts as the price tumbles downwards at speed, bringing the rally to a swift end.

(know your customer)

In the mind of a novice, it makes sense to shun low volume coins. They choose instead to buy coins with the highest volume, so that they can “get out” if things don’t go as planned.

This sounds logical. Logical that is, until you realise the mechanics behind how markets actually work.

You see, a skilled trader will only buy into intelligent accumulation. Which he can uncover and expose by using the charts. People will speak of inside information, but won’t recognise that nothing can be bought or sold without leaving a trace on the charts and in the orderbooks.

The implication being, where there is intelligent accumulation (shaking of the trees), there is the anticipation of a major price move.

As more and more perceptive traders pile in to take advantage of this accumulation, the price breaks out of accumulation range naturally. And being that the novices and weak hands have been completely shaken out of the coin, there is absolutely no sell resistance at this point – allowing prices to climb freely

Now. Whilst the novice avoids low volume coins. The skilled player realises the difference between a dead/dying coin, and one that is being accumulated in preparation of distribution.

The skilled player understands that every coin has its maximum capacity in terms of volume, thus coins with an above average 24hr trading volume are not looked upon as profitable opportunities – unless there is above average demand (which is rarely the case).

This SPR trade, was born out of the simple fact that I had observed a recurring pattern, a particular strain of behaviour being exhibited on more than one occasion.

SPR Price Rhythm

On Dec 19, SPR was priced at 40,000 Satoshi

By Dec 22, the price had fallen to 15,000 Satoshi

Exploitable behavioural trait: 62% loss in value

From 15,000 Satoshi, SPR shot upwards and landed at a price of 49,989 Satoshi on Dec 28, a 233% profit

By Jan 04, the price had sunk to 19,001

Exploitable behavioural trait: 61% loss in value

After leaping through price range, after price range, SPR has declined by 60% or more, on two separate occasions

These exploitable price movements occur over and over again, making it simple to gauge the most optimal buying-in price.

Some will call it manipulation, because they are often on the other side of the natural flow of the market – thus persistently averaging up loss after loss. Others will call it manipulation, because they’d hate for novices to metamorph into skilled players.

Whether you're willing to accept this or not, it will never change the fact that every single coin in the market follows a strict, and therefore obvious, pattern of Accumulation and Distribution. This is the price cycle. This is how the market moves.

Whether you realise it, or not, you are either trading with the cycle or against it, this is a cold hard truth.

The charts reveal when intelligent traders are filling their warehouses to the brim with a certain coin. The implication being, people don't just decide to accumulate for no reason - where there is intelligent accumulation, a large price move will always follow.

It is the majority, who loses the most money in this market - to the minority, which is made up of a small group of skilled traders.

Just look at the daily volume on Bittrex: 1000 BTC +. That entire 1000 BTC has moved out of the hands of the many, and into the hands of the few, and the same thing will happen tomorrow.

No one can stop the flow of the market.

Sure, you can redirect the flow, stall it for a day or two... but, the current of the market is just too powerful. It will break through every barrier that can be placed in front of it. If you are trading against this flow, you will lose. You will be swept away so quickly that it wouldn't even be funny (unless you're on the other side of the trade that is).

If you are in sync with this pattern of movement, you will make more money than you ever thought possible. You will be leveraging the markets own movement and momentum to plough large amounts of bitcoins into your wallet

These patterns are being exploited on a daily basis.

Call it manipulation, or whatever you will... It's still going to occur. And, like it or not, you're either going to be on the right side of this manipulation, or on the wrong side.

If you'd rather be on the right side, and rake in excessively large profits continuously then read this: The Ultimate Buying Strategy

Tip: I only want to execute a trade that has an overpowering element of certainty behind it. Where there is an established pattern of price movement and tell-tale signs of intelligent accumulation – I never hesitate to fill my warehouse to its maximum capacity. Unlike novice traders who will only place a trade whilst prices are actively climbing, skilled players will never even think about taking a trade that isn’t in correlation with a recurring trend or pattern. These recurring price movements give skilled players a window into the future, allowing them to take maximum advantage of major price moves before they occur. This is why Crypto is so profitable right now... Some people look at crypto as a cesspit of risk, others understand that it is probably the world’s most simple market to pull large profits from – almost at will.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

EnzoBlaque

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:20:09 PM

I did message you today in the morning I am ready to move forward now for my 2nd time in the group.... Just waiting to see your response
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:36:18 PM

I did message you today in the morning I am ready to move forward now for my 2nd time in the group.... Just waiting to see your response

My apologies, just getting round to everybody now

You can expect to see a response within the next few minutes

Cheers

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:51:09 PM

I have a suggestion to the group. How about providing 1 week for free so us skeptics can see for ourselves. Nothing would be better than to turn skeptics into believers. There is no way that I would throw 0.5 BTC at some stranger on the interwebs to test the system. You have to prove yourself.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:25:18 PM

So does Ryan pumper "group"  pump then or what?  Aside from all his fancy professional knowledge trading talk here.... Vior had a 15btc buy which pumped it from 7k to over 14k....Sunday 6am.   That is NOT natural growth....

Thus, call it accumulation or whatever u want over the past 2+wks or whatever....but Ryan and group or whatever obviously have inside knowledge and/or are working with the devs of coins or outside whales to make that kinda price rise happen.  (or doing it themselves).

If u look at his past coin choices, some move more than others, and had so little volume with no news releases... Yet in a week they are pumping... So obviously there is something going on that Ryan does to "make things happen" on certain coin choices, or is working bots galore, whatever the case it's not normal.  

So please don't give us all this pro "watch the charts bullshit" because in alts it doesn't apply the same to real world.  I admit the technique in general CAN work... But not as much as u guys make it seem to, for us to do it on our own.   Hence why u ask for money weekly.

Vior I don't think had any major news to even warrant that kinda price jump... So wth??

We can hold certain coins long... And no movement forever, yes I know be patient but for so many coins no movement happens unless it's unnatural pump...... You're lying if it's anything else.

Because (and you should digest the following statement entirely, and never forget) it is the majority, who loses the most money in this market - to the minority, which is made up of a small group of skilled traders.

lol "skilled traders" is it?  you skilled manipulators/whales.  yes you (and whoever else is included here with big btc) excel in this market...only because of how it works/it's strenghts and weaknesses.  so please dont call it "skilled traders" because the truth is in the real world of trading, the shit you guys all pull to make money would NOT work.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
BTCfan668

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:54:45 PM

There will always be manipulation in Crypto. In many ways, Crypto is probably the world’s most easily manipulated market of all. However, as traders, trading volume is our tool to spot and profit from this kind of ‘activity’.

Just look at the ALL chart for SMBR and expand the view. You will see three spikes in volume (three rallies) at roughly the same time each month. You will also see that each rally produced 30 – 33 BTC worth of volume. Coincidence?

SMBR just done it again looool

Absolute fucking genious just turned 2btc into 4.7btc this happens every fucking month!! ryan pumper the prophet of profit, i couldn't be any more thankful man, really needed this

i started bookmarking your posts because i wanted to just pick up on some tips that I could use, i really didn't expect to wake up today with double my money at least now i can afford to join your group next week

im very thankful for this
TRYpolar

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:04:53 PM

There will always be manipulation in Crypto. In many ways, Crypto is probably the world’s most easily manipulated market of all. However, as traders, trading volume is our tool to spot and profit from this kind of ‘activity’.

Just look at the ALL chart for SMBR and expand the view. You will see three spikes in volume (three rallies) at roughly the same time each month. You will also see that each rally produced 30 – 33 BTC worth of volume. Coincidence?

Absolute fucking genious just turned 2btc into 4.7btc this happens every fucking month!! ryan pumper the prophet of profit, i couldn't be any more thankful man, really needed this

i started bookmarking your posts because i wanted to just pick up on some tips that I could use, i really didn't expect to wake up today with double my money at least now i can afford to join your group next week

im very thankful for this

Me too. Although I missed that SMBR post.......  Sad jealous
Connor936

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:09:32 PM

Its mind boggling, that was called in december too. You could have put more into SMBR btw, it normally does 30btc or more in volume
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: